Pat

Granby, CT

#592063 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, if you want to see corporal punishment, move to one of the many countries which engage in it.
Maybe you could get a hold of a cane yourself to mete out that punishment yourself.
What you are suggesting is akin to a society devolving- not evolving.
I'm offering a possible solution. What is the violence rate in Singapore where corporal punishment is used? Hmmm? What is your solution?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#592064 Jan 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. about 6 months ago, I drove a 65-year-old man dying from cancer to a chicken ranch in NV ..
.. there's nothing wrong with paying for sex if you brings happiness ..
.. it should be legal everywhere ..
OMG, you are sick

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592065 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
1776 was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
before 1863.
I'm not sure why you're pulling these dates out of your ass. It does you no good. You're a PERFECT example of the saying "a little knowledge is dangerous." The The Second Amendment was proposed on 9/25/1789, and ratified on 12/15/1791 you ignorant narrow-minded moron.

Your knowledge of James Madison is pathetic.

"Thus, southern legislators and plantation owners lived not just in fear of their own slaves rebelling, but also in fear that their slaves could be emancipated through military service."

"At the ratifying convention in Virginia in 1788, Henry laid it out:
"Let me here call your attention to that part [Article 1, Section 8 of the proposed Constitution] which gives the Congress power to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States....

"By this, sir, you see that their control over our last and best defence is unlimited. If they neglect or refuse to discipline or arm our militia, they will be useless: the states can do neither ... this power being exclusively given to Congress. The power of appointing officers over men not disciplined or armed is ridiculous; so that this pretended little remains of power left to the states may, at the pleasure of Congress, be rendered nugatory."

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592066 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano if you are a woman, as I think you claimed, why is it necessary to post such abusive posts?
OCB's the idiot defending lezbo pushing toxic chem patients off on whores who already take enough stupid risks doing strange men for money. THEY are the ones promoting abuse of ignorant women. They may as well camp out at junior high schools and tell girls that prostitution isn't risky at all; that it's all fun for profit.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#592067 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- the CHEMICALS can kill those who come into contact with them- not the CANCER itself since CANCER is NOT contagious.
They have a name for people who never admit they have cognitive difficulties...

I believe it's called OCB.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#592068 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you don't think being nasty or mean or what ever is strictly a mans job do you? Sexist bigot! lol
Interesting how "he" never once called Kaitlyn abusive after the numerous times that he told me to kill myself....

...isn't it?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592069 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It IS a myth.
This is by far the most ignorant thing you've ever said in this thread.
It's a liberal ruse to make rich people richer. Ever seen Al Gore's profit?
Actually it is the big oil companies and industry who is behind the propaganda that people like you spout. Books like "Climate Change: Observed impacts on Planet Earth" and "The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review" spell it out in black in white. You ignoring the science isn't going to help you. The environment doesn't care if you are black or white, democrat or republican, rich or poor. Any moron should be able to see how drastically the seasons have been changing and how pollution directs relates to it. You say you love your children, but your being narrow-minded on this will prove otherwise.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#592070 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's a US definition of "squiffy". It's not a US word.
It's just a good example of the differences in our english vs your english.
Squiffy...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

...not to be mistaken for squifilis, aka OCB.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592071 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm offering a possible solution. What is the violence rate in Singapore where corporal punishment is used? Hmmm? What is your solution?
I already told you I didn't know what the solution is; however, I don't think corporal punishment is the solution.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592073 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that cancer was contagious, you moron. I said that the chemicals exuding from the chem patient can cause cancer.
No- yesterday you posted blathering nonsense about hookers having sex with people with cancer and then getting cancer themselves.

That post of yesterday said nothing about getting cancer from the chemicals that treat it.

Bad enough if you can't keep up with what others say; far worse that you can't even keep up with what you say yourself.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592074 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how "he" never once called Kaitlyn abusive after the numerous times that he told me to kill myself....
...isn't it?

Kaitlin is vile beyond description at times, but I can stomach this and do not judge a person by their bad qualities alone.

No he in fact didn't and this is where I differ in not taking sides on different issues just because someone agrees with a basic one.
That's why I'm sometimes straddling the fence, but it only shows that as an person I can agree or disagree with people on a one on one subject basis, and not base opinion on belief/disbelief or some party line or even nationality.

However...
I do tend to take an American view when confronted by foreigners , which makes all Americans my brothers and sisters by default.
Which I believe in if anything is the will of the people here to at least try to do the right things, even if our representatives do not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592075 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OCB's the idiot defending lezbo pushing toxic chem patients off on whores who already take enough stupid risks doing strange men for money. THEY are the ones promoting abuse of ignorant women. They may as well camp out at junior high schools and tell girls that prostitution isn't risky at all; that it's all fun for profit.
You are a psychotic LIAR.

I didn't defend ANYTHING that HL said about hookers- in FACT, I didn't even COMMENT on her post that you are referring to.

You're a friggin' MESS and even more of a lying moron than the terrible head case you truly are.

And from now on, my name for YOU is Adam Lanza- you are certainly no less messed up in the head than HE was.

GFY, you miserable liar.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592076 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Squiffy...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
...not to be mistaken for squifilis, aka OCB.
You slow ass ASS.

I posted the same link to RR HOURS ago- can't expect you to keep up though since I know you're working on your dissertation regarding your own inability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592077 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could show OCB how its done, lessons in stalking, and exposing RR's personal id like you did pattycakes.
and how to interject herself into his private life.... that way you could chase RR off topix to.
And yet, you're still here.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592078 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They have a name for people who never admit they have cognitive difficulties...
I believe it's called OCB.
I do NOT have any cognitive difficulties.

In your post yesterday, you said nothing about cancer TREATMENT; you only ranted about people with cancer.

STFU, Cunny.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592079 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you are sick
So you are anti sex?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#592080 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Both are fictional characters so same difference.
put up or shut up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592081 Jan 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could show OCB how its done, lessons in stalking, and exposing RR's personal id like you did pattycakes.
and how to interject herself into his private life.... that way you could chase RR off topix to.
What the hell are you including ME in this for?

Don't want your personal information on Topix? Don't POST it.

And I don't need any lessons because I have no desire to stalk ANYONE, you sick loon.

Anyone who posts anything about themselves or their personal lives or their names, etc. does so at their own risk.

Don't want people to use information that YOU yourself put out here?

Then uh....don't put the info out here!

DUH.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#592082 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You slow ass ASS.
I posted the same link to RR HOURS ago- can't expect you to keep up though since I know you're working on your dissertation regarding your own inability to walk and chew gum at the same time.
Again...

I do not read all of your useless, blathering rants.

Get used to it.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#592083 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I do NOT have any cognitive difficulties.
In your post yesterday, you said nothing about cancer TREATMENT; you only ranted about people with cancer.
STFU, Cunny.
You admitted dyslexia, and we suspect a low IQ too. That would account for *some* of the defensive, lying BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min Al Capone 5,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,040
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 265,174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min June VanDerMark 559,626
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 34 min Clear Dharma 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Lyndi 175,682
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 441,784
More from around the web