Pat

Granby, CT

#591984 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Solution to what?? The solution to what you see as the "problem" with blacks.
You want the entire world to accept your views that blacks are inferior to whites. It's not gonna happen because not only is that factually incorrect, such a view fuels more hatred and racial division and to do so is not only pointless, but very counterproductive.
Forced equality? So you're okay with job discrimination and sexual discrimination as well, I guess......
I don't obsess over a world of racial equality; it is YOU who obsesses over a world of racial INequality.
Plus, when talking about equality, it's best to talk about it in terms of the legal sense of equality, and like it or not, we ARE all basically equal under the law with the same basic legal rights.
Your opinions about ANY race mean SQUAT when it comes to the law.
What you have are your subjective- and EMOTIONAL-opinions.
Your views are what fuels racial tension. Insisting blacks are just like whites when they are not and telling blacks they will end up just like whites when they have equal opportunity is what causes bitterness, resentment and blaming when it does not occur, for in their mind, if they believe the lie then what else could possibly be the cause of the disparate outcomes but the evil white man, right? The legacy of slavery blame game nonsense causes the problem, not honestly about racial differences. Ive even seen blacks try to blame the high AIDS rates suffered by blacks onto whites! A secret conspiracy to kill off blacks... The worst thing for the black population is to not understand the facts about racial differences for if they think they are not to blame for their failures then they will never even attempt little to try
to improve themselves.

" It's not gonna happen because not only is that factually incorrect..."

Then provide your FACTS that support a belief in racial equality. Where is the evidence that intelligence for blacks is just waiting to be discovered? To put matters bluntly, the question is not why anyone would believe the races are unequal in intelligence, but why anyone would believe them equal. If you are going to insist that black intellectual performance would equal that of whites were society free of bias, then you need to offer some evidence for this. Where are the black majority areas that thrive absent of whites? Why does the quality of life decline for blacks when whites are absent? The burden of proof is on you since your position conflicts with all the evidence.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591985 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you a racist unjustly blaming whites for black failure? If you don't want to be a racist then stop being one and face life honestly for once.
Why are you lying when I said nothing about blaming whites or anyone else for the failure of blacks or anyone else?

You simply like to focus on the problem while offering nothing in the way of a solution.

I think you do so because you LIKE being the racist that you are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591986 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about YOU explain how blacks who live in the USA in the same climate as whites commit more crime because of temperature and climate."
Do you also wonder why Europeans who have lived for a few generations in South Africa don't have afros and black skin by now? If you are this ignorant about natural selection then there is no point in responding.
"I DO blame idiot racists like YOU for fueling the fire."
Rather it is your baseless legacy of slavery blame game that fuels the fire you dumb hypocrite.
"I don't get what your hatred and contempt of blacks does for you, but that's okay- I really don't care what it gets for you."
Why do you accuse me of things that are not in my posts? If blacks are ten times more violent than whties then a fact is a fact, it is not hate in any sense. The only hate here is coming from you when facts you don't like get exposed.
And you derive some sort of perverse satisfaction from that fact of blacks being more violent than whites.

You like to think it is due to some sort of imagined inferiority of black people. It makes you happy to think that you are superior.

And stop frothing- it's getting in the way of you typing correctly.

I don't know what "whties" are- do you?
Pat

Granby, CT

#591987 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my- such frothing, Pat.
Where did I say or even imply that you are forcing me to post?
Stop your frothing, will ya?
But actually, your frothing here may very well be your most attractive quality and I daresay maybe your ONLY attractive quality.
How about YOU stop YOUR WHINING about the "inferior" black race?
You implied it by telling me you didn't want to post about this topic any more. Why do you bother to do that? Just don't post then if you don't want to. I'm not making you post.

I hope you didn't forget to take your blood pressure medicine today.... You seem very on edge and combative.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591989 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And you derive some sort of perverse satisfaction from that fact of blacks being more violent than whites.
You like to think it is due to some sort of imagined inferiority of black people. It makes you happy to think that you are superior.
And stop frothing- it's getting in the way of you typing correctly.
I don't know what "whties" are- do you?
Is that all you've got left, more lies about the imagined motives you think I have? You go off point like this because you know you are wrong and you know you can't back up your racial equality nonsense with any real facts. Don't blame me for racial inequality blame nature.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591990 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and?
You were making claims for a law that does not (at least yet) exist, will you not allow me the same privilege? Or are you harking back to freedom of speech the way you want it?
As it happens it was a generalisation to describe the independent attitude of states
The thing with the second amendment it is not given by the government, but rather a condition set by the sovereign people.
Sure you can make laws to take it away, but it would be a direct violation of the second amendment. You can't erase those words and
amendments can be added but not taken away.

I don't know a fool proof solution to the problem, other than
destruction of the constitution, and reformation.
But that will go over like a fart in church also.
You see America in freeing itself from England, gave the power inherit to your Queen (or King) to the people.
So the power is supposed to be from the people, who are represented by the elected , not handed out by the Government.
If the majority dos not agree then we eliminate the elected in the next election.

Executive orders are acts such as a Kings command, something that will not always be accepted by the people, because they are not emanating from the people. Congress and the senate represent more of a majority of the people , not one party or one mans decision.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#591991 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
Excellent link, thank you.

"Recently, the researchers became interested in the serotonin system because of its relationship to depression and anxiety, said Farde. In attempting to confirm the correlation between serotonin levels and anxiety, he said they were surprised to discover a connection between the density of the receptors and spiritual acceptance."

Location hidden

#591992 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The unalienable rights with amendments, its actually change to the unalienable rights that gives them the right, and to be true there are not many who see the hilarity of this.
Again it's not funny,and they were designed this way for good reason.
To limit the authority a government could rule over the sovereignty
of the people. As I said conditions of the union of states were written as the amendments. Failure to adhere to these amendments are grounds for succession. Which 30 states have filed, though I believe more as a statement than the thought it would actually happen.
Though a few seem quite serious about it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#591993 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Been there done that -several times over--ya never read the papers anyway.
cut & pasting anticrister propaganda is NOT proof! i.e., you can't use your antibible mythology to disprove the facts;)
Pat

Granby, CT

#591994 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you show dishonesty by leaving out THIS part of what you quoted:
"Sorry, but in order to be a complete and whole human being with respect for oneself and for others,......."
And- you are a LIAR- I'm not blaming any specific group for the woes of another specific group.
So- again- what do you see as the solution to the problem?
Come ON, Pat- be HONEST. You obviously find the stats about blacks to be very troubling; so....what would you have as the solution to what is so very troubling to you?
And why do YOU find it necessary to focus on problems among blacks?
Because YOU say so?
Do you ANY real joy in your life, Pat? If so, it can't be much joy given your incredible penchant to talk about the "fact" that blacks are inferior.
I really am curious as to what that gets you and what satisfaction you derive from your racist views.
"Why did you show dishonesty by leaving out THIS part of what you quoted:
"Sorry, but in order to be a complete and whole human being with respect for oneself and for others,......."

I left it out because it was irrelevant to my point and that point was that you will ignore facts that conflict with your cherished egalitarian world view. Leaving it out did not change the context of what you wrote one bit unlike you leaving out the part about home invasions from my quote did.

"And why do YOU find it necessary to focus on problems among blacks? Because YOU say so?"

I don't. But I do like to point out that whites are not to blame for them an that your baseless argument (legacy of slavery) is racist tripe.

"I really am curious as to what that gets you and what satisfaction you derive from your racist views."

The satisfaction knowing I am not a mindless dishonest sheeple, controlled by political correctness like you are.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#591995 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... oh I concede, you're the one who's really nuts.
your not saying anything about what you believe IS the concession, pal;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591996 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied it by telling me you didn't want to post about this topic any more. Why do you bother to do that? Just don't post then if you don't want to. I'm not making you post.
I hope you didn't forget to take your blood pressure medicine today.... You seem very on edge and combative.
I don't take any BP medicine- why would I when my BP is almost always 120/70 except for the times when it's 112/70?

I'm not on edge nor am I being particularly combative.

You just want me to agree with you that blacks suck and are inferior to whites.

I don't agree with your OPINION, so if you take that as being on edge and combative, that is your erroneous perception.

Basically, I don't care for people who hate, who love to hate and who are proud of their hatred- or at the very least, who are proud of their contempt and disdain for entire groups of people.

And that describes you, Pat, so perhaps you should use your armchair psychology on yourself.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#591997 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in Santa Clause. You don't get a vote until your mental illness is cured.
i believe in JESUS CHRIST! it's your kind who can't handle that who came up with the satan clause;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591998 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why did you show dishonesty by leaving out THIS part of what you quoted:
I left it out because it was irrelevant to my point and that point was that you will ignore facts that conflict with your cherished egalitarian world view. Leaving it out did not change the context of what you wrote one bit unlike you leaving out the part about home invasions from my quote did.
"And why do YOU find it necessary to focus on problems among blacks? Because YOU say so?"
I don't. But I do like to point out that whites are not to blame for them an that your baseless argument (legacy of slavery) is racist tripe.
"I really am curious as to what that gets you and what satisfaction you derive from your racist views."
The satisfaction knowing I am not a mindless dishonest sheeple, controlled by political correctness like you are.
YOU keep mentioning slavery; I never did other than in this post in response to your harping on slavery.

No- you're not mindless or dishonest- you're VERY mindful and honest about your blatant hatred and racism.

Whatever floats your boat, kiddo....go for it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591999 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you've got left, more lies about the imagined motives you think I have? You go off point like this because you know you are wrong and you know you can't back up your racial equality nonsense with any real facts. Don't blame me for racial inequality blame nature.
You get satisfaction from being a racist!

Admit it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#592000 Jan 22, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the universe need an origin? According to you, God doesn't.
some of us care to know this Creator who gave us life and who put us on this earth. others seem content with just discovering themselves, their 'sexuality' and other vain & trivial matters;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592001 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Sure you can make laws to take it away, but it would be a direct violation of the second amendment.
It doesn't need to be taken away. New laws do not need to be made. The second amendment was aimed at slave masters in the south and since slavery is no longer allowed the amendment is moot. In fact when the second amendment was written the term 'militia' was interchangeably used for "slave patrols" all the time. People just need to learn the truth about why it was ratified and then everything else will fall into place.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/13890-the-seco...

Location hidden

#592002 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Forced to live among gun violence isn't living free either. People like you are part of the problem.
You will need a AR 15 and lots of ammo to take care of it. lol GL and happy huntin! All bs aside , its a cruel world, utopia is not within your grasp, Deal with it!

Location hidden

#592003 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR can't STAND that the entire world is not exactly like the USA- even down to words, word usage, expressions, etc.
RR is an insular and isolated American who has no use or appreciation for different cultures, different languages, different language usage or different people.
RR would like nothing more than to see the United WORLD of America.
He has a LOT in common with Nicholas Chauvin which is really funny, considering how much RR hates the French.

That simply isn't so, America has never taken away from for long in is conquest. Or else Iraq would be called the State of Iraq now with a governor under the president.

Location hidden

#592004 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>All of these list are going to be biased. I find it very hard to believe that the US would be ranked in the top ten. The south is a big wart on the country and brings us down in many ways. BTW this list ranks the UK as 7th;
http://www.siliconindia.com/news/general/Worl...
There are many things that the brits out rank us on. Health care would be one of them. Actually many countries out shine us in that department, including France.

You mean like how NASA brings us down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min truth 545,186
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 33 min andet1987 4,249
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 37 min andet1987 1,118
Is Chris Brown a Gang Member Now? 43 min andet1987 5
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 46 min dman3626 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min onemale 260,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min Tim Osman 118,315
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 228,601
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,444
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE