Pat

Granby, CT

#591940 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of hooey. So you think it boils down to the weather and the climate and furthermore you think the history of blacks in the USA for 400 years or more behave as they do as a result of the climate they "evolved" from.
Next- I would love to see data that proves you saying blacks are more promiscuous.
As far as being more "prone" to violence, I think it's safe to say that as a racial group, there is more poverty among blacks than any other group.
What does poverty lead to, Pat? Crime. That IS a fact.
I am not at all saying that poverty justifies criminal behavior, but poverty is at the root of the majority of criminal behavior.
And just why IS there more poverty among blacks than any other racial group?
I'm pretty sure you will claim it's because they are intellectually inferior, but that is what a racist WOULD claim despite that not being the case at all.
STAY a proud racist, Pat- I don't know what's in it for you or what you get out of it, but apparently, it does much to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Enjoy.
Me? I'll stick with my "one planet, one people" philosophy.
Explain just how the legacy of slavery corrupts a black teen in Chicago in 2013 that allows him to carry a gun and mug people.

Explain the dramatic difference in juvenile delinquency rates between blacks and whites.

Your desire to blame whit people for black pathology is racist and without any evidence what so ever for black crime and violence rates are consistent or even worse in majority black nations. Majority black nations are the most corrupt crime ridden nations in the world.

"Next- I would love to see data that proves you saying blacks are more promiscuous."

In 2011 blacks had 7.5 times the reported chlamydia rates of whites.

In 2011 blacks had 17 times the reported gonorrhea rates of whites.

In 2011 blacks had 6.7 times the syphilis rates of whites.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/rac...

"I think it's safe to say that as a racial group, there is more poverty among blacks than any other group.
What does poverty lead to, Pat? Crime. That IS a fact."

It is also a fact that there are far more poverty level whites in America due to population numbers differences and this poor white population does not exhibit the same violent tendencies that blacks do.

OCB, you have no facts, you have liberal propaganda and excuse making nothing more. If you want to deny the basic principles of natural selection that is your problem not mine.

"Me? I'll stick with my "one planet, one people" philosophy"

Of course you will and that is because your world view, like the theists world view, is based upon what you personally desire and not upon facts.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#591941 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR can't STAND that the entire world is not exactly like the USA- even down to words, word usage, expressions, etc.
RR is an insular and isolated American who has no use or appreciation for different cultures, different languages, different language usage or different people.
RR would like nothing more than to see the United WORLD of America.
He has a LOT in common with Nicholas Chauvin which is really funny, considering how much RR hates the French.
He comes across as the archetypal US cartoon character that the rest of the world laughs at

Funnily enough the post below this one I am replying to us RR responding to me with the text

Well, we do know everything......

Says it all really

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591942 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM fine. I AM happy. I'm not covered in a blinding liberal cloud like you people are. I'm concerned about my kids & potential grandkids and what kind of American future they have.
Why do you hate children?
What? You LIE and accuse me of hating children? WTF is wrong with you?

You're not at all concerned about ANY kind of future your kids or potential grand kids will have.

What do you ACTIVELY do to protect and care for the environment?

Certainly NOTHING concerning your driving- you have stated here that you LOVE gas-guzzling trucks!

You think that's a good thing in terms of the future?

And I KNOW you don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny about ANYTHING environmental- you're one of those that makes fun of "green people" and of "going green". You're one of those people who thinks man made global warming is nothing more than a stupid myth.

Need I go on to demonstrate that how when all is said and done it is YOU who hates children due to your severe self-inflicted case of myopia?

And you love your OWN kids so much that you allow them to keep a loaded gun in their room.

RR, you are a AHOLE of major and epic proportion.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591943 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>STAY a proud racist, Pat- I don't know what's in it for you or what you get out of it, but apparently, it does much to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Enjoy.
You hit the nail on the head with that emotional remark OCB. The difference between us is that I side with the evidence with no concern at all for "what's in it for me" or what makes me feel good. My personal desires are irrelevant. What I do desire is knowledge and understanding, unclouded by political correctness, personal desires or fears. I understand what drives your way of thinking and the motives that keep you from accepting the truth about racial differences in behavior. Itís very similar to the theists determination to deny evolution and create the intelligent design nonsense because it conflicts with their cherished world view.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591944 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain just how the legacy of slavery corrupts a black teen in Chicago in 2013 that allows him to carry a gun and mug people.
Explain the dramatic difference in juvenile delinquency rates between blacks and whites.
Your desire to blame whit people for black pathology is racist and without any evidence what so ever for black crime and violence rates are consistent or even worse in majority black nations. Majority black nations are the most corrupt crime ridden nations in the world.
"Next- I would love to see data that proves you saying blacks are more promiscuous."
"I think it's safe to say that as a racial group, there is more poverty among blacks than any other group.
It is also a fact that there are far more poverty level whites in America due to population numbers differences and this poor white population does not exhibit the same violent tendencies that blacks do.
OCB, you have no facts, you have liberal propaganda and excuse making nothing more. If you want to deny the basic principles of natural selection that is your problem not mine.
Of course you will and that is because your world view, like the theists world view, is based upon what you personally desire and not upon facts.
LOL! It doesn't.

How about YOU explain how blacks who live in the USA in the same climate as whites commit more crime because of temperature and climate.

Pat, on second thought- don't bother.

I'm not blaming white people as a whole for anything.

I DO blame idiot racists like YOU for fueling the fire.

I don't get what your hatred and contempt of blacks does for you, but that's okay- I really don't care what it gets for you.

It does disgust ME, however; therefore, my apologies for even broaching this topic with you.

You will never become less of a racist and I will never become a racist at all.

Let's just leave it at that.

Now go get your sociology degree.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591945 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I've known plenty of blacks that are piece of shit criminals but I've also known plenty that are smart, productive members of society. One of my bosses is a black guy & he's smart as a whip. He's one of those black guys the criminal or druggie black would call "white" or "Uncle Tom" or some bullshit.
And I would be willing to bet his IQ is more consistent with the white average than it is the black average.

#591946 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you simply think you do

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591947 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
He comes across as the archetypal US cartoon character that the rest of the world laughs at
Funnily enough the post below this one I am replying to us RR responding to me with the text
Says it all really
If only the rest of the world was just laughing at people like RR; sadly, it is people like RR which results in so much of the rest of the world having such animosity toward Americans and toward the USA as a country.

RR is the quintessential epitome of the "UGLY American".
Pat

Granby, CT

#591948 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes- you DID dispute it and more than once you tried to state as FACT that my home security system is worthless.
And- I could post more sources which also state that alarm systems do help to deter crime.
Long gone? I told you just last evening that my alarm was accidentally set off by my cat sitter and that the police showed up almost immediately after she called me and while we were still on the phone.
I'm not going to debate this with you any further; I am of the opinion that a home security system is an excellent deterrent; there have been some burglaries, home invasions and robberies in my neighborhood over the past 17 years that I've lived here- not many- maybe half a dozen or so- and my home was never one of those that was invaded.
Perhaps that was just luck, perhaps it was due to my alarm system, but as I will never own a gun and even if I did, I wouldn't carry it around all over the house with me-I find my alarm system to offer piece of mind and to afford me protection.
If you think by saying to me that my alarm system is worthless is going to keep me up at night, think again, cookie.
"you DID dispute it and more than once you tried to state as FACT that my home security system is worthless."

.....during a home invasion. Why do you have to dishonestly leave that part out?

I simply point out the obvious about alarms and home invasion and that a thief can be in and out fo your alarmed home long before the police ever arrive. It happens all the time around here.

"If you think by saying to me that my alarm system is worthless is going to keep me up at night, think again, cookie."

Why do you need to turn everything into an emotional rant like this?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591949 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I've known plenty of blacks that are piece of shit criminals but I've also known plenty that are smart, productive members of society. One of my bosses is a black guy & he's smart as a whip. He's one of those black guys the criminal or druggie black would call "white" or "Uncle Tom" or some bullshit.
Yet before you posted this, you said:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They're taught at a young age that crime is good & education is "white" (bad).

So uh.......why weren't the blacks you've known who are smart and productive members of society "taught at a young age that crime is good, blah, blah, blah"?

Geez....you're even a failure at stereotyping, but then again, stereotyping is nothing more than a major failure.

#591950 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I did look it up that day, it's a cute lil Brit word. "slightly drunk", was it? We were comparring British words to American words that day...
So whatís the US definition or the word?

Is there an American definition?

Itís actually more likely used by the more wealthy ladies attending a function than the average person who would tumble out of the pub, say ďIím a bit p|ssedĒ then vomit in the gutter.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591951 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head with that emotional remark OCB. The difference between us is that I side with the evidence with no concern at all for "what's in it for me" or what makes me feel good. My personal desires are irrelevant. What I do desire is knowledge and understanding, unclouded by political correctness, personal desires or fears. I understand what drives your way of thinking and the motives that keep you from accepting the truth about racial differences in behavior. Itís very similar to the theists determination to deny evolution and create the intelligent design nonsense because it conflicts with their cherished world view.
Honey, what you understand about me wouldn't even begin to cover the head of the world's smallest pin.

Sorry, but in order to be a complete and whole human being with respect for oneself and for others, it is necessary to focus much more on our similarities as a species than to focus on our differences as a species.

ONE PLANET, ONE PEOPLE.

And seriously, Pat- I do not desire to continue posting with you- or really anyone else for that matter- on this topic.

It's enough to know that racism is alive and well, sad as that fact is and even sadder is knowing there are people like you who EMBRACE that racism.

Again- enjoy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591952 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"you DID dispute it and more than once you tried to state as FACT that my home security system is worthless."
.....during a home invasion. Why do you have to dishonestly leave that part out?
I simply point out the obvious about alarms and home invasion and that a thief can be in and out fo your alarmed home long before the police ever arrive. It happens all the time around here.
"If you think by saying to me that my alarm system is worthless is going to keep me up at night, think again, cookie."
Why do you need to turn everything into an emotional rant like this?
I'll get back to you AFTER my home is invaded.

Sorry you live in such a crime-ridden neighborhood that it happens "all the time" around you.

That was not an emotional rant- you have an emotional issue regarding that I find my alarm system to provide me with peace of mind and security.

I'll say it again- if you think by saying to me that my alarm system is worthless is going to keep me up at night, think again, cookie.

You have a real issue with emotions- a core part of what we humans are all about- if you find the above statement of mine to be emotional OR a rant.

It was a statement of fact; it meant that your opinion about alarm systems doesn't affect me at all.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#591953 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I got out if it.
Her mind was manipulated, she thought she was seeing things. It was forced and it wasn't spiritual, it was magnetic.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And what you call spiritual is chemical.
The point is that "spiritual" experiences are a function of the brain.
Nothing more.
he has been touched, and does not wish to be informed.

#591954 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying this to insult or to be offensive in any way at all, but right in this post of yours, there is proof that you and I are not one and the same person.
You misused the word "waist" in your last sentence- what you meant was "waste" and as I AM a word wizard and told that by MANY- and as I am a stickler for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and word usage, I would not have typed "waist" when what I meant was "waste".
IF I did, I would have noticed it right after posting and would have corrected it.
I am NOT at all criticizing you for that error; just pointing out how that demonstrates that you and I are not one and the same.
Also, as you know I use CAPS quite often for emphasis whereas you do not.
But Nano is a basket case.
And please- no apology at all needed, and please accept MY apology if I unintentionally offended you by pointing out you typing "waist" instead of "waste"; again, my intention was to cite that as proof that you and I are NOT one and the same.
:-D
Yes another difference, I have dyslexia, the spell checker told me it was right so to me it was right enough. I do not have the capability to differentiate between waste and waist and piece and peace and several other words, from and form Ė just and juts are the bane of my life. I can type them when I am aware because I know how they should be spelled but they look the same to me and if my fingers get ahead of my thinking then mistakes occur.

I would not spell criticising with a z and many other small language differences that Nano should be able to pick up on but I still say the biggest proof is the Atlantic ocean

That is one thing we definitely do agree on Nano no mates is a basket case.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591955 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
One last on this because I really wonder what you see as the solution to this.

Don't respond with some long winded rant- if you respond, do tell what you think is the solution to this problem.

Despite me telling you that I no longer wanted to post regarding this topic- my curiosity got the better of me.

Damn! These pesky human emotions- such a bother, huh?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#591956 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you're home during the day or early evening you keep the alarm armed?
you have loaded guns in your home, they lie about unattended, do you keep your doors locked during the day? do your children have visiters?

you fu_king hypocrite

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#591957 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Jealous? I have a great employer.
That's the response of a 7-year-old... it was expected.

What's ironic is that you didn't even disagree with me.

You get paid to do nothing and are proud of it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591958 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes another difference, I have dyslexia, the spell checker told me it was right so to me it was right enough. I do not have the capability to differentiate between waste and waist and piece and peace and several other words, from and form Ė just and juts are the bane of my life. I can type them when I am aware because I know how they should be spelled but they look the same to me and if my fingers get ahead of my thinking then mistakes occur.
I would not spell criticising with a z and many other small language differences that Nano should be able to pick up on but I still say the biggest proof is the Atlantic ocean
That is one thing we definitely do agree on Nano no mates is a basket case.
Yes, I know you do and I know what a pain that can be.

Well, I also agree that the fact that we are both registered users with me here in the states and you across the "pond" is also a major tip-off that you and I are not one and the same and I do wonder if someone was posting under two names as registered users why they would pick two locations such as England and Orlando, FL.

Then again, both Nano and RR have repeatedly proven that they not only do not engage in critical thinking skills, they have no idea of what that even means.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#591960 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why am I part of the problem? I don't perpetuate any kind of violence....
Everyone has gone over this with you many times before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,713
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min EdmondWA 96,763
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 559,790
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 17 min Lee 666
Moses never existed 39 min WasteWater 769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Charlie Sheen 265,251
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Hot and big 152
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,117
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr foothillbilly 441,788
More from around the web