“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#591885 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from Myths posts they have no conscience. They feel that their rights are more important than anyone else's.
NRA = Not Really American.
The unalienable rights Ė with amendments, itís actually change to the unalienable rights that gives them the right, and to be true there are not many who see the hilarity of this.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591886 Jan 22, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you don't know how to READ straight, Batty Patty. You need to learn to read something other than hate propaganda.
RACE is NOT the reason why these things differ! RACE is JUST DAMN SKIN, MORON. JUST DAMN SKIN. EPIDERMIS. NOTHING ELSE. SKIN. SKIN. JUST DAMN SKIN. GET OFF IT, RACIST AND GET A LIFE.
Being a racist- and a damn proud one at that- IS Pat's life.

Pat's anger, resentment and disdain for black people (and many others as well) is all Pat has to keep her warm at night.

That she claims black people are less intelligent than white people helps her to justify her incredible rancor and perhaps downright hatred of black people.

Then she uses reverse racism about Jews- despite that Jewish is NOT a separate and distinct race.....get ready for her to post her ONE source that says otherwise- The Center for Jewish Genetics- that is PAT'S "bible"- but she uses that reverse racism to try and claim that Jews run the world and that all Jews are intelligent.

Of course, she despises Jews for what she sees as innate qualities just as she despises blacks for what she sees as innate qualities.

Then when people take offense at her disgusting racism and bigotry, she then accuses them of frothing, having emotional meltdowns, etc.

Of course, she totally discounts how SHE froths in her attempt to justify her racism and bigotry and that her racism and bigotry are a result fo her emotional meltdown which seems to have taken place many years ago and which is still as much a part of her as is HER skin color.

So yes, racist Pat does have a life- just not very much of one and certainly not a happy one.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591887 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine.
RR sure is a big whiner, isn't he? And just yesterday he posted on and on about how great his life is, how happy he is, how all his material needs are met, blah, blah, blah....and then he follows up all of his smug self satisfaction with himself and his life by doing nothing but WHINING.

But hey- he's stockpiling ammo so he should be just fine.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591888 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go attributing the function of the brain to skin color again. Educate yourself lil homie!
"and even more immature to focus only on the behavior when it occurs in black people instesad of all people."
East Asians as a group are smarter than whites and Jews are smarter than East Asians. There, are you happy now?
"For example, YOU, Patty, are CHOOSING TO USE your frontal lobe to create a negative picture of black people"
No, I see how black people live in Hartford. I know the crime stats, I know the violence stats, I know the school performance records. The behavioral differences are obvious to me and I need no expert to tell me. The reason black areas remain so black and blacks have not integrated well into society by now as every other ethnic group has done is due to black behavior. Skin color is not the wedge that divides us, black violence and stealing is. Blacks are their own worst enemy because even if a hard working bright black person opens up and operates a well run business in a black area, few people from outside the immediate area will go there because of the crime. I remember when this great new jazz club opened in Hartford. They were getting acts that one would have to travel to New York or Boston to see so it was a real treat when this club opened. Every time I went to the club and left I would see two or three cars on the street with their window smashed and car stereo ripped out. I said to myself, well there's a few more people who will not be coming back. Sure enough the place closed in about a year. High density black areas never have a thriving business community because of this stealing and mugging problem. It is not white bias holding down blacks, it is their own behaviors. There are nice white towns in CT with no bars on the windows in their business districts, no muggings or shooting occur, you can feel safe at night walking down the street and the businesses thrive because people enjoy going there without these crime concerns. The races do not behave the same and this is plainly obvious to me.
What do you think is the root or reason for the high incidence of crime among blacks? Why do you think the races do not behave the same?

This ought to be good......

#591889 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They do?
Damn the French.
Never such a thing as a French very very sorry!
Lol, what do they say about us?
Bruyant, odieux et ťgoÔste tout savoir
Pat

Granby, CT

#591890 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR sure is a big whiner, isn't he? And just yesterday he posted on and on about how great his life is, how happy he is, how all his material needs are met, blah, blah, blah....and then he follows up all of his smug self satisfaction with himself and his life by doing nothing but WHINING.
A sip of whine is good when you pretend to eat the flesh of your sky fairy on Sunday..

#591891 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugger me! What's with these bloody Brits and words like squiffy?
I'd rather not, itís not compulsory is it?

Nothing wrong with squiffy Ė look up the definition

However if you want to put your own definition to the word, then thatís up to you

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591892 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The unalienable rights Ė with amendments, itís actually change to the unalienable rights that gives them the right, and to be true there are not many who see the hilarity of this.
Here's a good one for you- Nano thinks you and I are one and the same person and RR jumped on her bandwagon as well.

Just thought I'd mention that to you- Nano has such poor reading comprehension and can't discern any sort of nuance in what and how posters write so she moronically thinks that my writing style and yours are one and the same.

Frankly, there is very little similarity between my writing style and yours- if any at all- but Nano, like many here, try to make up their own facts.

#591893 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes it's hard to know when you're joking. I'll leave it at that.
I too have had that problem with Aura before, kind of difficult to understand sometimes

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#591894 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
The behavioral differences between blacks and whites is every bit as obvious to me as the skin color differences
Can you be more specific? What " behavioral differences " are you referring to, and what makes one good and one bad?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591895 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because liberals are generally lazy, federally subsidized asses.
It's shocking to hear that done if you actually wash your own car.
And as usual, your stereotype is WRONG. Just as you are usually wrong about so very much while being right about so very, very little.

"Federally subsidized"- LOL!!! Where do you get the CRAP that infests your tiny little brain?

Yes- I wash my own car, I vacuum my own car, I put gas in my own car, I take my own car in for routine maintenance, etc.

Only a MORON like YOU would try to turn car-washing (or not) into some sort of political statement about one's views.

You're a hoot!

#591896 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No....... There are different versions?
Lol, pat yourself on the back for telling me something I already know.
You mean you admit to knowing something? Wow your educational prowess knows no bounds, it must be a miracle
Pat

Granby, CT

#591897 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think is the root or reason for the high incidence of crime among blacks? Why do you think the races do not behave the same?
This ought to be good......
Because natural selection will select for different behaviors in different environments based on necessity and in a cold harsh climate, group cooperation (morals) are essential to survival so this trait gets selected, whereas it is not as crucial in a temperate environment so we see different levels of anti social behaviors between the two groups that evolved in different climates.

So OCB, what do you think causes blacks as a group to be more promiscuous and prone to violence?

This ought to be good!

Location hidden

#591898 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Beiber's one of those flash-in-the-pan kiddie pop stars that's on his way out already.
I can't stand him. The best thing about him is his car.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591899 Jan 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
To a large degree I believe you are correct, but it does depend on the location
This shows America as the #4 smartest country in the world. England's not on the list HAHA!

www.miratelinc.com/.../10-smartest-countries-...

===

This one, too...

travel.ca.msn.com/photoviewer.aspx...

====

For the HDI (Human Development Index), America is rated again at #4, poo-poo England is at a paltry #28.... HAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Location hidden

#591900 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hillary?!?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm glad you find that funny. Let's see if you're still laughing in 4 years when she gets sworn in as president.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591901 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine.
Go on. Fool yourself.

If we're not careful, we'll be paying more taxes than what we're bringing home...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591902 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR sure is a big whiner, isn't he? And just yesterday he posted on and on about how great his life is, how happy he is, how all his material needs are met, blah, blah, blah....and then he follows up all of his smug self satisfaction with himself and his life by doing nothing but WHINING.
I AM fine. I AM happy. I'm not covered in a blinding liberal cloud like you people are. I'm concerned about my kids & potential grandkids and what kind of American future they have.

Why do you hate children?

Location hidden

#591903 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Forced to pay extra taxes is not free to the people.
Forced to live among gun violence isn't living free either. People like you are part of the problem.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591904 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
What do you think is the root or reason for the high incidence of crime among blacks?
They're taught at a young age that crime is good & education is "white" (bad).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 230,160
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min waaasssuuup 602,328
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 18 min golgo90 571
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 96,172
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min bacon hater 37,283
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE