OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592112 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am a male and likely a bit of a chauvinist, I somehow expect something a bit more lady-like from a woman (yes that must be chauvinism).:) I also like women, and don't particularly like men, or at least am not as offended by men personally because I do not look at all of them as a potential life partner, so perhaps judge women more harshly.
I have not judged you harshly as a possible life partner, but I also haven't seen a lot of hope in thinking that you might be.:) I do however, tend to look at women, at least certain women, in terms of what if they were my wife, or with me. I don't know whether that is a male thing or just another of my mental illnesses that Patty was telling the cops about.:)
I have stroked Patty off my potentials list though. Too difficult to have two mental cases in the same house.
That's not chauvinism- that is sexism and there is a difference.

My views are simply this: Either it's acceptable for EVERYONE to be rude and/or curse or it's acceptable for NO ONE.

I don't see this as any sort of gender issue.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592113 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is, employers are forced to hire a certain number of people based soley on their ethic, gender or racial backgrounds. Because the government forces them to.
Which is better?
Bullsh!t! No company has ever been forced to hire based solely on those criteria. The applicant must first demonstrate an ability to perform the job in question.

Besides, you've got nothing to worry about... right?

Unless all you do is answer phones all day.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592115 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am a male and likely a bit of a chauvinist, I somehow expect something a bit more lady-like from a woman (yes that must be chauvinism).:) I also like women, and don't particularly like men, or at least am not as offended by men personally because I do not look at all of them as a potential life partner, so perhaps judge women more harshly.
I have not judged you harshly as a possible life partner, but I also haven't seen a lot of hope in thinking that you might be.:) I do however, tend to look at women, at least certain women, in terms of what if they were my wife, or with me. I don't know whether that is a male thing or just another of my mental illnesses that Patty was telling the cops about.:)
I have stroked Patty off my potentials list though. Too difficult to have two mental cases in the same house.
I wasn't the one promoting prostitution and disrespect for women by taking sick men to them to be serviced...but "I'M" the "unlady-like one?!!!

Ok, maybe you should up the dosage on your meds now, you grovelling, ass kissing misogynist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592116 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Tell me, how much fuel did that tanker boat use to get your imported car here?
Oh for crissake- knock it off, RR.

I can't control how cars get to the USA and either can you; I CAN control if I use a fuel efficient car or not and so can you, but you choose not to because you're a selfish and thoughtless MORON.

You're an idiot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592117 Jan 22, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t! No company has ever been forced to hire based solely on those criteria. The applicant must first demonstrate an ability to perform the job in question.
He's not qualified for that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592118 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the gun is usually hangin in toilet while I'm crapping....
And it's used as a sex toy....
Not surprised it's used as a sex toy; after all, it's not like you're a real man or anything.....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592119 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
And sorry the city you live in is in such a state of decay. Fortunately for me, I can't say the same as Orlando is in a wonderful state of prosperity and growth.
Riverside is bigger & has a higher population than Orlando.

You can thank Disney for your luck. Take away your 51 million tourists a year & Orlando is just a hot, humid swamp.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592120 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR can fight his own battles despite being the little man he is.
6'3", 215 lbs.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592121 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, darlin, sugar tits... If you can show me how science can test the supernatural, I'll agree with you.
Show us how the supernatural can affect the natural ...and you will have the test.
You can claim a null all day long, I cannot prove that something nonexistent is nonexistent, but you cannot prove it exists either.

But in fact I can prove it does exist in one place alone.
Your mind.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592122 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pffft
A "housing community of over 450 homes" sounds like a f_cking liberal, cookie cutter prison.
I'll bet you pay association fees, huh?
And they get to tell you how tall your grass can be & you can't pick the storm door you want....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Don't lie.
Okay- my community is comprised of seven villages- it is not cookie-cutter nor is it a gated community.

Yes, we have an HOA but a very lenient one and as we are all CIVILIZED home owners, we don't WANT our grass to grow knee high like rednecks like you do.

It's called PRIDE in home ownership- something you know NOTHING about in your ugly double-wide.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#592123 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is, employers are forced to hire a certain number of people based soley on their ethic, gender or racial backgrounds. Because the government forces them to.
Which is better?
That's why I don't go to Hooters anymore. All those men with their skimpy outfits.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#592124 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pffft
A "housing community of over 450 homes" sounds like a f_cking liberal, cookie cutter prison.
I'll bet you pay association fees, huh?
And they get to tell you how tall your grass can be & you can't pick the storm door you want....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Don't lie.
Interesting term, cookie cutter prison.
I'll remember that one, and I can still learn from everywhere
No control!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592125 Jan 22, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
RR makes up crap ALL the time to justify his stupidity.

Just this morning, he was WHINING about the 47% of Americans who don't pay income tax- I posted to him the breakdown of those who don't and which explains WHY they don't and his response? NOTHING- not a peep- he can't STAND it when he is called out for the lie-spewing MORON he truly is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592126 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is by far the most ignorant thing you've ever said in this thread.
<quoted text>Actually it is the big oil companies and industry who is behind the propaganda that people like you spout. Books like "Climate Change: Observed impacts on Planet Earth" and "The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review" spell it out in black in white. You ignoring the science isn't going to help you. The environment doesn't care if you are black or white, democrat or republican, rich or poor. Any moron should be able to see how drastically the seasons have been changing and how pollution directs relates to it. You say you love your children, but your being narrow-minded on this will prove otherwise.
OOOOH! 2 books?!? You mean TWO people agree with you? WOW...

Richard Lindzen, an MIT climate scientist disagrees with you & your two authors. Look into it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592127 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Tell me, how much fuel did that tanker boat use to get your imported car here?
Embedded energy vs energy to operate.

To your question...

Not nearly as much as any car with an ICE will use over the course of its operational lifetime. The more efficient the car, the smaller the difference.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592128 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside is bigger & has a higher population than Orlando.
You can thank Disney for your luck. Take away your 51 million tourists a year & Orlando is just a hot, humid swamp.
Except the tourists aren't going anywhere and they sure as hell aren't going to the sh*thole of Riverside, CA.

And uh- I know EXACTLY why Orlando is as prosperous and growing as much as it is, thanks very much and it is NOT only because of Disney.

STFU- you're annoying the crap outta me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592129 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
6'3", 215 lbs.
That you are a fat SLOB doesn't negate the FACT that you are a VERY little man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592130 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Squiffy...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
...not to be mistaken for squifilis, aka OCB.
Oh. Not syphilis?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#592131 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is better?
I'll count that as a whine.

And by the way,I don't think you meant soley or ethic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592132 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
Yep- just as we Americans enjoy the wealth that people from other countries bring US.
Don't think so? Orlando's entire economy is most largely based on TOURISM.
Ya, I know. I already posted abut your 51 million tourists.... Have you thanked Disney lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 98,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Tango Bravo 582,390
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,746
Immoral DEVILS buying up convenience stores in ... 16 min Doctor REALITY 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min lil whispers 2,239
News Bush Urges U.S. To Look Beyond Violence In Iraq (Mar '06) 19 min swedenforever 153
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min dollarsbill 2,926
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blagoja 442,391
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr Neelakaran 6,280
More from around the web