|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sumar i Sogn wrote:
Prove there isn't God.
Prove there aren't any leprechauns.

By the way; the "prove there isn't a god" thread is next door. It's "Being Hit On The Head" lessons in here.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably the illegal alien votes that put Obama over the top.
Sorry, il mio amico, but I'm afraid we're gonna disagree on Obama.
One Big Assed Mistake, America.
And I don't like you eating animals.

But you're still ok in my book, Kaito.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the subject, but very timely.
Obama's second inaugural address was masterful. Iconic.
To bad he lied on the whole "uphold the Constitution" part.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Come find God ..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...

Anyone actually looking has no problem with this. The thread was started by political atheist not supported by history.
Heretic

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
After the supramental being, who?
Pikachu?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Heretic wrote:
<quoted text>
Pikachu?
No, Raichu.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Show me an example of free health care & I'd agree with ya.
What? I think you know what I meant, but in any case, I meant free to the people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is equal in love.
Da Vinci is only known coz of his work, u know!
God doesn't look at us as little worms. He loves us and all his creation, his heart is in it.
You created your children, u think they r below u? if anyone tried to hurt your children u would even give your life to save them. If a man like u can have that much love, think how much love God has, think what he can do for his children.
I don't think you have heard the christian definition of "god's love." It is a jealous, vengeful, spiteful, and vindictive type of love, doled out by a being so petty that if his creations fail to reciprocate his "gift," he tortures them forever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often thought about God's love for us. It's different than the way a human can love another human. Our love is conditional. God's is not.
The Dictionary defines love as "an intense affection for another person based on familial or personal ties".
Notice the "based on" part? Our love is not only conditional, it is also mercurial. We love based on feelings and emotions that can change from one moment to the next.
John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." In this verse and in John 3:16, we find no conditions placed on God's love for us. God doesn't say, "as soon as you clean up your act, I'll love you; " nor does He say, "I'll sacrifice my Son if you promise to love Me." In fact, in Romans 5:8, we find just the opposite.
It's so easy to tell when you're plagiarizing,
Johntavious Mack

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Check out the stories and videos on the internet. Listen to what people say about freeing themselves from Sleep Paralysis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
It's surprising more people don't. It seems to me to be something you can't really argue with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
no link. just because someone harms a homosexual does not make them Christian. could be they just dont like weird people.
Christianity is the only true religion of Abraham, not Catholicism Islam or Catholic spawned pagan atheism.
Atheism is a NWO lie.
Egads! What do we do, fellow NWO athests? He has seen through our facade!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
After the supramental being, who?
Me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Second, superficial traits like skin color are actively selected for in differing environments. Dark pigmentation is actively selected for near the equator and light pigmentation away from it, with olive in the middle latitudes. As I keep telling you, but that you don't seem to register, the genes for skin color are not connected to other genes and represent a tiny, tiny percentage of our genetic make up - 7 genes out of more than 25000.
ifferent traits."
I agree, skin color genes not relevant, it is the environment that matters and dark skin represents a warm tropical environment. The tropical environment effects both the brain and the skin color.
"Third, all humans are one species and our species is characterized by massive gene flow. Humans from different populations readily exchange genes with each other (have babies). Gene flow in non-selected for regions travels fast. Genes that are under heavy selection pressure in specific regions out-compete those coming in through gene flow. Since no environment is actively selecting for stupidity, except maybe the couch-TV environment, no human population is less intelligent than any other."
True, there is clearly mixture going on. This is why American blacks have a higher IQ average than African blacks, for American blacks have about 20 percent on average genetic mixture with whites. Human populations do indeed differ in intelligence. Where is your evidence that native aboriginals in Australia are as smart as ethnic Jews?
"You are reading a select group of people hired as scientists who, because of tenure, pursue a racist agenda without getting fired for producing terrible science."
Stop with the lies. Arthur R Jensen, professor of educational psychology at the University of California, Berkeley was rated as one of the 50 most eminent psychologists of the 20th century. That claim against all the other scientists on the list I have previously provided is beyond absurd. Rather there IS NO EVIDENCE FOR RACIAL EQUALITY NONE.
"Fifth, epigenetic factors determine the growth and development of future offspring"
Then answer my question, why do the offspring of wealthy blacks perform in school only as well as poverty level whites in America?
Poe. Please be a poe.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly. Most criminals or would-be criminals have enough sense to NOT bother with a home that is clearly protected by an alarm system and all the more when there are 13 other houses on the block with NO evidence of any sort of home protection system.
As a matter of fact, only a total moron would invade a home that shows it has an alarm system.
An alarm system is a deterrent to home invaders- not encouragement- you are so silly!
And sorry Pat, but people protect their homes not only because of having the "good stuff", but chiefly to protect other family members, any household companion animals and themselves.
I doubt very much your system is active during the day when you are home. It is worthless in a home invasion.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite emotionally immature of YOU to attribute behavior to skin color rather than environment and socialization, and even more immature to focus only on the behavior when it occurs in black people instesad of all people.
This has everything to do with our "smart" frontal lobes, colored with our own beliefs and perceptions, and how we each choose to use them.
For example, YOU, Patty, are CHOOSING TO USE your frontal lobe to create a negative picture of black people, focusing on the "experts" that agree with your agenda of needing black people to be dumb so that you can "feel superior".
And that's just the way YOU are, now, but YOU can choose to change your perception. YOU can choose to change your focus and your hobby to something better than hating black people.
Here you go attributing the function of the brain to skin color again. Educate yourself lil homie!
"and even more immature to focus only on the behavior when it occurs in black people instesad of all people."
East Asians as a group are smarter than whites and Jews are smarter than East Asians. There, are you happy now?
"For example, YOU, Patty, are CHOOSING TO USE your frontal lobe to create a negative picture of black people"
No, I see how black people live in Hartford. I know the crime stats, I know the violence stats, I know the school performance records. The behavioral differences are obvious to me and I need no expert to tell me. The reason black areas remain so black and blacks have not integrated well into society by now as every other ethnic group has done is due to black behavior. Skin color is not the wedge that divides us, black violence and stealing is. Blacks are their own worst enemy because even if a hard working bright black person opens up and operates a well run business in a black area, few people from outside the immediate area will go there because of the crime. I remember when this great new jazz club opened in Hartford. They were getting acts that one would have to travel to New York or Boston to see so it was a real treat when this club opened. Every time I went to the club and left I would see two or three cars on the street with their window smashed and car stereo ripped out. I said to myself, well there's a few more people who will not be coming back. Sure enough the place closed in about a year. High density black areas never have a thriving business community because of this stealing and mugging problem. It is not white bias holding down blacks, it is their own behaviors. There are nice white towns in CT with no bars on the windows in their business districts, no muggings or shooting occur, you can feel safe at night walking down the street and the businesses thrive because people enjoy going there without these crime concerns. The races do not behave the same and this is plainly obvious to me.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you don't know how to READ straight, Batty Patty. You need to learn to read something other than hate propaganda.
RACE is NOT the reason why these things differ! RACE is JUST DAMN SKIN, MORON. JUST DAMN SKIN. EPIDERMIS. NOTHING ELSE. SKIN. SKIN. JUST DAMN SKIN. GET OFF IT, RACIST AND GET A LIFE.
The one exhibiting hate here is you pal. Get a grip. The behavioral differences between blacks and whites is every bit as obvious to me as the skin color differences and there is tons of data to back up these behavioral differences. The racial equality evidence is like the evidence for god, it does not exist.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, gee, Pat, I'm so SOOORREEE that you don't think there's a god because black people exist.
After all, according to Batty Patty, "Black people exist; therefore, there CAN't be a god!"
I mean, why ELSE would you bring your racist bullsh!t to a thread about "god"?
SMFH...You racists' heads are really exploding all over the wall right now.
I lack belif in god for the very same reason I lack belief in racial equality. Nobody has offered any proof that either exist.
You are getting more emotional and unstable with every post. Perhaps you need to put the crack pipe down for a little while.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sumar i Sogn wrote:
Prove there isn't God.
I'd also be embarrased and hide my location if I were this dumb.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between claiming two people are not equal intelligence wise, and saying that two people deserve to be treated as less of a human being because one is less intelligent than the other. As humans we should not have any ranking system, other than how we obey the laws of our jurisdiction, and how we relate to our fellow human beings, IMO.
I'm a big fan of individualism and think all people should be judged on their own individual merits and not by their race. This is why racist affirmative action needs to stop discriminating by race. It's wrong, it's unfair and it's racist.

In a society based upon competition you will always have the cream rise to the top. There are always going to be winners and losers, no different than a running race, and those with greater intellect have an advantage are more apt to succeed no different than what a lean fit person has over an obese person in a running race.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

540 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,658
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 3,998
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 257,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,569
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min New Age Spiritual Leader 599,130
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 93,857
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 224,672
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min ThatOneBand 115,652
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••