Pat

Granby, CT

#591858 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly. Most criminals or would-be criminals have enough sense to NOT bother with a home that is clearly protected by an alarm system and all the more when there are 13 other houses on the block with NO evidence of any sort of home protection system.
As a matter of fact, only a total moron would invade a home that shows it has an alarm system.
An alarm system is a deterrent to home invaders- not encouragement- you are so silly!
And sorry Pat, but people protect their homes not only because of having the "good stuff", but chiefly to protect other family members, any household companion animals and themselves.
I doubt very much your system is active during the day when you are home. It is worthless in a home invasion.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591860 Jan 22, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite emotionally immature of YOU to attribute behavior to skin color rather than environment and socialization, and even more immature to focus only on the behavior when it occurs in black people instesad of all people.
This has everything to do with our "smart" frontal lobes, colored with our own beliefs and perceptions, and how we each choose to use them.
For example, YOU, Patty, are CHOOSING TO USE your frontal lobe to create a negative picture of black people, focusing on the "experts" that agree with your agenda of needing black people to be dumb so that you can "feel superior".
And that's just the way YOU are, now, but YOU can choose to change your perception. YOU can choose to change your focus and your hobby to something better than hating black people.
Here you go attributing the function of the brain to skin color again. Educate yourself lil homie!
"and even more immature to focus only on the behavior when it occurs in black people instesad of all people."
East Asians as a group are smarter than whites and Jews are smarter than East Asians. There, are you happy now?
"For example, YOU, Patty, are CHOOSING TO USE your frontal lobe to create a negative picture of black people"
No, I see how black people live in Hartford. I know the crime stats, I know the violence stats, I know the school performance records. The behavioral differences are obvious to me and I need no expert to tell me. The reason black areas remain so black and blacks have not integrated well into society by now as every other ethnic group has done is due to black behavior. Skin color is not the wedge that divides us, black violence and stealing is. Blacks are their own worst enemy because even if a hard working bright black person opens up and operates a well run business in a black area, few people from outside the immediate area will go there because of the crime. I remember when this great new jazz club opened in Hartford. They were getting acts that one would have to travel to New York or Boston to see so it was a real treat when this club opened. Every time I went to the club and left I would see two or three cars on the street with their window smashed and car stereo ripped out. I said to myself, well there's a few more people who will not be coming back. Sure enough the place closed in about a year. High density black areas never have a thriving business community because of this stealing and mugging problem. It is not white bias holding down blacks, it is their own behaviors. There are nice white towns in CT with no bars on the windows in their business districts, no muggings or shooting occur, you can feel safe at night walking down the street and the businesses thrive because people enjoy going there without these crime concerns. The races do not behave the same and this is plainly obvious to me.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591861 Jan 22, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you don't know how to READ straight, Batty Patty. You need to learn to read something other than hate propaganda.
RACE is NOT the reason why these things differ! RACE is JUST DAMN SKIN, MORON. JUST DAMN SKIN. EPIDERMIS. NOTHING ELSE. SKIN. SKIN. JUST DAMN SKIN. GET OFF IT, RACIST AND GET A LIFE.
The one exhibiting hate here is you pal. Get a grip. The behavioral differences between blacks and whites is every bit as obvious to me as the skin color differences and there is tons of data to back up these behavioral differences. The racial equality evidence is like the evidence for god, it does not exist.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591862 Jan 22, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, gee, Pat, I'm so SOOORREEE that you don't think there's a god because black people exist.
After all, according to Batty Patty, "Black people exist; therefore, there CAN't be a god!"
I mean, why ELSE would you bring your racist bullsh!t to a thread about "god"?
SMFH...You racists' heads are really exploding all over the wall right now.
I lack belif in god for the very same reason I lack belief in racial equality. Nobody has offered any proof that either exist.
You are getting more emotional and unstable with every post. Perhaps you need to put the crack pipe down for a little while.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591863 Jan 22, 2013
Sumar i Sogn wrote:
Prove there isn't God.
I'd also be embarrased and hide my location if I were this dumb.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591864 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between claiming two people are not equal intelligence wise, and saying that two people deserve to be treated as less of a human being because one is less intelligent than the other. As humans we should not have any ranking system, other than how we obey the laws of our jurisdiction, and how we relate to our fellow human beings, IMO.
I'm a big fan of individualism and think all people should be judged on their own individual merits and not by their race. This is why racist affirmative action needs to stop discriminating by race. It's wrong, it's unfair and it's racist.

In a society based upon competition you will always have the cream rise to the top. There are always going to be winners and losers, no different than a running race, and those with greater intellect have an advantage are more apt to succeed no different than what a lean fit person has over an obese person in a running race.
Heretic

Chattanooga, TN

#591865 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd also be embarrased and hide my location if I were this dumb.
And yet, you feel no need to do so for the posts you've made.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591866 Jan 22, 2013
Heretic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should I. Political correctness does not have its teeth sunk into me. I look at all subjects from the same rational stance, keeping both my emotions and political correctness out of the equation.

By far, the two topics that people have the hardest time facing honestly are religion and race.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#591867 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hogwash, it has more to do with the amount of people per square mile. The less concentration the less crime.
Put a bunch of people together, it wont matter where, the more crime you will have.
Just a though and you may be correct, then again my comment may also have something to do with it

Some African countries are very sparely populated and yet atrocities abound so you are not stating a hard and fast rule

#591868 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't make the law without congress.
Yes – and?

You were making claims for a law that does not (at least yet) exist, will you not allow me the same privilege? Or are you harking back to freedom of speech the way you want it?

As it happens it was a generalisation to describe the independent attitude of states

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591869 Jan 22, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Zactly!
RR bitches about health care reform, immigration, welfare, his female bosses, and whatever else... while ignoring the fact that he and others like him are part of the problem with this country >>> They're a bunch of lazy lollygaggers who expect to get paid a day's wage for an hour's effort.
I've called him out on it before. It's theft... plain and simple.
If what he says is true and his employers know and are okay with it, then he's on a perverted form of welfare himself... he just refuses to acknowledge it.
LMAO! Jealous? I have a great employer.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591870 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- not lying at all. I'm not frustrated either- at least no more than anyone else who is here and who is talking to MORONS like you are, and I am certainly no more pissy than those here who are pissy.
You told me just today like at least a half a dozen times:
F_ck you.
That makes YOU pissy, you PISSANT- not me.......
You know what we hear from you?

blah blah blah BITCH blah blah blah BITCH blah blah blah blah MORE BITCHING blah blah blah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591871 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nuts? I ALWAYS wash my own car and my man washes HIS own car as well- and yes- we both use biodegradable soap.
Where do you get the moronic notion that liberals don't wash their own cars and why would a person's political views have anything to do with car washing?
You're totally out to lunch, RR- even when you ARE "working" at being on Topix all day, that is.
Because liberals are generally lazy, federally subsidized asses.

It's shocking to hear that done if you actually wash your own car.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591872 Jan 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if they do not present the evidence that leads them to their claim, you should be highly skeptical of what they say. Follow the evidence, if the evidence supports the majority then the majority can be correct sometimes. But that's the difference between science and ... well ... everything else. Scientific claims are made based on the evidence, and when the majority test that evidence and come to the same conclusions it's more likely that they are correct. When any claim is not based on solid evidence that everyone else can test, then that claim should be considered incorrect by default.
Very good. Then Persingers God Helmet is junk science. Because nobody else agrees with his experiments.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591873 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I couldn't initially respond to that, because I frankly don't follow the guy; never was much for the popular entertainers of any period. However, if you do a bit of research, I think you will find that not only are you a little confused, but you don't have a clue what you are talking about. It appears, in such a short read, that he is one of the most popular stars of our time if not of all time.
Of course, Canada's Shania Twain, and Celine Dion are both out too, so I have heard.:)
My father-in-law of about 25 years (he died at 70, 6 years before my wife and I split) was raised 25 kms from where Bieber was raised. I used to drive through his town often, when I lived where I lived before I moved to the Niagara area of Ontario. He is from Stratford, Ontario, which is our Shakespeare theatre city.
Funny how they didn't excel in Canada, huh?

Yes, Shania's out, unfortunately.

Dion, I haven't a clue.

Beiber's one of those flash-in-the-pan kiddie pop stars that's on his way out already.

#591875 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
All you damn Brits jumped my ass for writing "aluminum"....
It's YOU that hates how Americans have changed the English language.
Oh sorry, did I jump you a$$ for writing aluminum. I think not, I was showing Pat how stupid he was being for criticising my spelling of ‘licence’. However what you fail to understand is that most Brits see the English language as a living evolving language.

What we do object to is fools complaining about English spelling when they have absolutely no inkling of the fact that the spelling SHOULD be different

Right, here’s one, I have dyslexia, guess who are the ones pulling me up for my misspelled words? Correct, Americans, not Canadians, not Australians, not south Africans but Americans, it’s as though they get confused unless the word is exactly as they were taught in school.

Honey there are almost as many versions of English as there are versions of the babble, just have a look at your spell checker settings. All with differences, who’s complaining, only the Americans.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591876 Jan 22, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>(Laughter) Well, if not a "physical appearence" then what is the "image of god"? An animal? A thing? A planet? A star?
It has to be an image of something, otherwise there's nothing to be seen! The image is blank blackness!
I already answered that, go back and read some more.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591877 Jan 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He learned a lot after the repubes stone walled him. He won't let that happen again. Should be a great 4 years - then Hillary! Whoo-hoo!!
Hillary?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Pat

Granby, CT

#591878 Jan 22, 2013
Heretic wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the race deniers of today the same way I do the religious uproar over the publication of Darwin's The Origin of Species in the 19th century. People do not like it when their cherished world view gets raped by a brutal gang of facts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591879 Jan 22, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I think you know what I meant, but in any case, I meant free to the people.
Forced to pay extra taxes is not free to the people.

The only people that will enjoy free Obamacare are the jobless, federally subsidized, lazy asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 605,330
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,159
Gay snapchat names 1 hr dance_team246 172
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 560,442
gay scat or diaper snapchat users 1 hr bob 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web