Mumbai, India

#591820 Jan 21, 2013
After the supramental being, who?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591822 Jan 21, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are not evolved and they react before they reason. In some countries they even kill over stupid sports games. They are just modern neanderthals.

War over football ? Why not!

http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/battleswa...

We won! we won!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#591825 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Obama's second inaugural address was masterful. Iconic.
He learned a lot after the repubes stone walled him. He won't let that happen again. Should be a great 4 years - then Hillary! Whoo-hoo!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#591831 Jan 21, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He learned a lot after the repubes stone walled him. He won't let that happen again. Should be a great 4 years - then Hillary! Whoo-hoo!!
Obama found the way to wake people up.

And now he's on a roll.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#591832 Jan 21, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well tell your 'mother' to stop farting so much. It's ruining the Earths environment.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/clim...
I'm doing my part to stop bovine flatulence by eating the cows. Man, I love a good steak...

#591833 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
We worked hard and won in the ballot box.
That's democracy, dude.
OK, off to wash my car.
It was probably the illegal alien votes that put Obama over the top.

Sorry, il mio amico, but I'm afraid we're gonna disagree on Obama.

One Big Assed Mistake, America.

#591834 Jan 21, 2013
Sumar i Sogn wrote:
Prove there isn't God.
Prove there aren't any leprechauns.

By the way; the "prove there isn't a god" thread is next door. It's "Being Hit On The Head" lessons in here.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#591835 Jan 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably the illegal alien votes that put Obama over the top.
Sorry, il mio amico, but I'm afraid we're gonna disagree on Obama.
One Big Assed Mistake, America.
And I don't like you eating animals.

But you're still ok in my book, Kaito.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#591836 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the subject, but very timely.
Obama's second inaugural address was masterful. Iconic.
To bad he lied on the whole "uphold the Constitution" part.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#591837 Jan 21, 2013

Come find God ..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...

Anyone actually looking has no problem with this. The thread was started by political atheist not supported by history.
Heretic

Dallas, TX

#591838 Jan 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Pikachu?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591839 Jan 21, 2013
Heretic wrote:
<quoted text>
Pikachu?
No, Raichu.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#591840 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Show me an example of free health care & I'd agree with ya.
What? I think you know what I meant, but in any case, I meant free to the people.

Location hidden

#591841 Jan 22, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is equal in love.
Da Vinci is only known coz of his work, u know!
God doesn't look at us as little worms. He loves us and all his creation, his heart is in it.
You created your children, u think they r below u? if anyone tried to hurt your children u would even give your life to save them. If a man like u can have that much love, think how much love God has, think what he can do for his children.
I don't think you have heard the christian definition of "god's love." It is a jealous, vengeful, spiteful, and vindictive type of love, doled out by a being so petty that if his creations fail to reciprocate his "gift," he tortures them forever.

Location hidden

#591842 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often thought about God's love for us. It's different than the way a human can love another human. Our love is conditional. God's is not.
The Dictionary defines love as "an intense affection for another person based on familial or personal ties".
Notice the "based on" part? Our love is not only conditional, it is also mercurial. We love based on feelings and emotions that can change from one moment to the next.
John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." In this verse and in John 3:16, we find no conditions placed on God's love for us. God doesn't say, "as soon as you clean up your act, I'll love you; " nor does He say, "I'll sacrifice my Son if you promise to love Me." In fact, in Romans 5:8, we find just the opposite.
It's so easy to tell when you're plagiarizing,
Johntavious Mack

Athens, GA

#591843 Jan 22, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Check out the stories and videos on the internet. Listen to what people say about freeing themselves from Sleep Paralysis.

Location hidden

#591844 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
It's surprising more people don't. It seems to me to be something you can't really argue with.

Location hidden

#591851 Jan 22, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
no link. just because someone harms a homosexual does not make them Christian. could be they just dont like weird people.
Christianity is the only true religion of Abraham, not Catholicism Islam or Catholic spawned pagan atheism.
Atheism is a NWO lie.
Egads! What do we do, fellow NWO athests? He has seen through our facade!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#591854 Jan 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Me.

Location hidden

#591855 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Second, superficial traits like skin color are actively selected for in differing environments. Dark pigmentation is actively selected for near the equator and light pigmentation away from it, with olive in the middle latitudes. As I keep telling you, but that you don't seem to register, the genes for skin color are not connected to other genes and represent a tiny, tiny percentage of our genetic make up - 7 genes out of more than 25000.
ifferent traits."
I agree, skin color genes not relevant, it is the environment that matters and dark skin represents a warm tropical environment. The tropical environment effects both the brain and the skin color.
"Third, all humans are one species and our species is characterized by massive gene flow. Humans from different populations readily exchange genes with each other (have babies). Gene flow in non-selected for regions travels fast. Genes that are under heavy selection pressure in specific regions out-compete those coming in through gene flow. Since no environment is actively selecting for stupidity, except maybe the couch-TV environment, no human population is less intelligent than any other."
True, there is clearly mixture going on. This is why American blacks have a higher IQ average than African blacks, for American blacks have about 20 percent on average genetic mixture with whites. Human populations do indeed differ in intelligence. Where is your evidence that native aboriginals in Australia are as smart as ethnic Jews?
"You are reading a select group of people hired as scientists who, because of tenure, pursue a racist agenda without getting fired for producing terrible science."
Stop with the lies. Arthur R Jensen, professor of educational psychology at the University of California, Berkeley was rated as one of the 50 most eminent psychologists of the 20th century. That claim against all the other scientists on the list I have previously provided is beyond absurd. Rather there IS NO EVIDENCE FOR RACIAL EQUALITY NONE.
"Fifth, epigenetic factors determine the growth and development of future offspring"
Then answer my question, why do the offspring of wealthy blacks perform in school only as well as poverty level whites in America?
Poe. Please be a poe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 6 min Pip 664
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 6 min pusherman_ 41
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 559,659
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 265,203
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 19 min Jolly 23,977
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 37,827
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min preteen girl 605,066
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web