Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592162 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it fool. what do you think comes out the azz end of a car oxygen?
The same thing that comes out of RR's ass when he opens his mouth- noxious fumes.(Since that is where his head is.)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#592163 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR makes up crap ALL the time to justify his stupidity.
Just this morning, he was WHINING about the 47% of Americans who don't pay income tax- I posted to him the breakdown of those who don't and which explains WHY they don't and his response? NOTHING- not a peep- he can't STAND it when he is called out for the lie-spewing MORON he truly is.
You've never heard of affirmative action either?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592164 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Except the tourists aren't going anywhere and they sure as hell aren't going to the sh*thole of Riverside, CA.
And uh- I know EXACTLY why Orlando is as prosperous and growing as much as it is, thanks very much and it is NOT only because of Disney.
STFU- you're annoying the crap outta me.
How many times have I said on this site that Walt Disney's father and grandfather used to live about 4 miles from where I lived before I moved to the current part of Ontario in 1994, before they later moved to the USA, and then Walt came along later? It is claimed in that area that Walt's brother came there once to see the old homestead. They were farming there I think. I haven't been in Orlando since the fall of 2005. My first time was March of 1987.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592165 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'll count that as a whine.
And by the way,I don't think you meant soley or ethic.
You're whining is getting you closer to the coveted Redneck dirty sheet.....

If you don't have a rebuttal, shut up.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592166 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, that's right. She prefers the "double barrel"....
OMG you're dense.
Sex is probably a grim endeavor in the ocb house.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592167 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Euw. I never considered where they might be....during...that.
Ack, my mental eye is burning!
Lol. It's food for thought.

Gotta keep it from touching the water!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592168 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeeeeet.... I got myself a nice little home, no f_ckin trailer.
I also have a beautiful lawn because I want to, not because I'm forced to.
You're HOA forces you to.
That's sad.
Tell you what. Our HOA dues are $75 a month.

For that, we get our lawns mowed and edged weekly as well as weekly irrigation and twice a week in the summer.

Added to that is a BEAUTIFUL club house with a HUGE swimming pool, a heated outdoor spa, a game room complete with pool, ping pong, air hockey and poker tables and also a library (which I know to YOU is as useless as tits on a bull).

NOTHING sad about it- every single homeowner is my community is THRILLED to have their lawns mowed along with all the other amenities for a mere $75 a month.

Anyone who doesn't want to have their lawn mowed need not live here.

And I'm sure your home IS little- that's where a LITTLE man like YOU are should live- in a little hovel- oops! I mean "home".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592169 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never heard of affirmative action either?
Yes I have- but unlike you, I actually know what it MEANS.

You do not.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592170 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
put up or shut up.
OK bend over and I'll put it up..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592171 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense to me.
How about trying it again, in English this time?
That didn't make sense to you?

Helluva lawyer...

How 'bout:

You want "social equality" as long as everyone agrees with your way of life.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#592172 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Maybe you don't believe affirmative action is a real deal. It affects appr 20% of the American workforce & it's employers.
"Non-construction (service and supply) contractors with 50 or more employees and government contracts of $50,000 or more are required, under Executive Order 11246, to develop and implement a written affirmative action program (AAP) for each establishment."
"The AAP identifies those areas, if any, in the contractor’s workforce that reflect utilization of women and minorities."
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/aa.h...
breaker, breaker, one - nine.
Blah, blah, blah.

The applicant still has to demonstrate an ability to perform the job at hand.

I'm sorry if the skills required for construction aren't that difficult to master.

Don't remember exact dimensions... but, I've witnessed a team of Latino block layers erect an entire high school gymnasium in one day. I myself didn't/don't know that much about the business; the GC that hired them did... and ho told me that NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE, could compete with them on quality or price.

And that, sir, is what chaps your arse about it.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592173 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing that comes out of RR's ass when he opens his mouth- noxious fumes.(Since that is where his head is.)
Why are you so angry all the time? If Topix makes you so mad why do you come? Do you enjoy that kind of frame of mind?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592174 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
Go shove your gun up your fat, lard butt.
Ok, now I'm REALLY gonna tell the teacher!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#592175 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're whining is getting you closer to the coveted Redneck dirty sheet.....
Redneck dirty sheet? I thought only Pat wore a sheet...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592176 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, AHOLE, yesterday you posted that your parents had you circumcised for religious reasons.
Are you Jewish?
Are you stupid?

(Do I need to ask?)

I already answered that question, yesterday.

No.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592177 Jan 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I said on this site that Walt Disney's father and grandfather used to live about 4 miles from where I lived before I moved to the current part of Ontario in 1994, before they later moved to the USA, and then Walt came along later? It is claimed in that area that Walt's brother came there once to see the old homestead. They were farming there I think. I haven't been in Orlando since the fall of 2005. My first time was March of 1987.
Not much has changed since 2005- there was a slowdown in land development due to the overall lousy national economy, but things have since picked up- new hotels and shopping centers as well as more cultural building and developing taking place and some of the most often used roads are all being widened to add another lane or two.

I LOVE the part of town I am in- while very close to the tourist corridor, it is quiet, peaceful and beautiful- truly a nice slice of semi-tropical paradise!

:-)

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#592178 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I'm not dense at all. The little manhood you have wouldn't exist were it not for your GUN.
You're a little man, you're a coward, you're a wimp and you're a LOSER.
SUCK on that.
\
Patton may , or may not agree with you.
Let the third armored division decide.

http://www.pattonthirdarmy.com/

Little men with big guns built the empire, and you will be in it.

It's really not a option, it's a reality.

Even if you are from Flora Duh.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592179 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid.
Most foreign cars- meaning those originally made in foreign countries- are produced and assembled HERE in the USA as well as Canada and Mexico.
Do you really think that every single Honda in this country was manufactured in JAPAN and then shipped HERE??
You IDIOT!
"Of the Big Three's foreign competition, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and Kia all proudly trumpet their domestic-built credentials.(Honda was the first Japanese carmaker to build a car plant in the U.S., in Marysville, Ohio., in 1979, and *******more Honda vehicles are now built in the U.S. than in Japan.*******)"
http://autos.aol.com/article/is-your-car-real...
RR- you are a total anti-environmentalist in every single sense of the word.
You LIKE that the USA is so big on disposables- too bad you're not among the items that can be so easily discarded and disposed of.
I don't know how many but we have several Japanese car factories in Ontario. In fact I live now in a GM city going back a long way and we are quickly losing all of our GM jobs here. I think I have been told that the Canadian unions have basically forced GM out of Canada to cheaper places to make their cars just because our workers here have been so greedy.

I have not worked directly in the business myself so that is hearsay. I have had mainly GM cars most of my life though, although I have had a couple Fords also. My dad was a GM car user, while my mother's father had Fords.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592180 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is probably a grim endeavor in the ocb house.
No, you nosy little cunny- sex in MY house is FANTASTIC and that is every single time which is every single night.(Not to mention various other times of the day....)

Go wash away your crotch-rot.

Silly little cunny that you are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#592181 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it fool. what do you think comes out the azz end of a car oxygen?
No, stupid. Co2.

But cars ain't gonna have that kind of an impact on a global scale. You're just foolish enough to fall for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 45 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
How come God doesn't intervene in suicides? 1 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr OneMale OneChild 284,570
More from around the web