Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I had my kids circumsized at 2 months.
I never heard of such a thing or even a reputable doctor who would wait to circumcise a baby until they were two months old.

That IS sick.

"Routine circumcision is usually performed during the first 10 days (often within the first 48 hours), either in the hospital or, for some religious ritual circumcisions, at home."

http://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgical/...

"When should the procedure be performed?

Most doctors recommend that circumcision be done within a few days from the delivery of the baby. Some doctors recommend waiting two or three weeks. When the birth occurs in a hospital, circumcision is usually done within 48 hours."

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/labornbirth/...

So, RR- it would appear you either don't know what you're talking about or else your "career" as an unfit parent started very early on- since your boys have a loaded gun in their bedroom, you could have allowed THEM to make the decision of whether or not they wanted to be circumcised- they could have SHOT their own foreskins off.

And in reading some of your posts since I last stopped by, I can see you're still talking a lot of SH*T; the exception is where PAT the racist is concerned who btw, I suspect is a woman. A bitter woman, a woman all alone, a woman with no friends and no real life to speak of, but a woman just the same.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
Even though that's an interesting TV show, all it shows it a brain manipulation, not a spiritual experience.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno who came up with it, but box is slang for vagina.
So is
Bang hole
Bearded clam
Sperm depository
Kitty
Kooch
Snatch
Camel toe
Beaver
Birth cannon
Moose knuckle
Poon tang
Tampon tunnel
LMAO!!! I knew some of them not all! Nobody call me Clem from now on!!

Pat is a woman not a man!

@Mylan....your links never work! sort it out!

@Nano.....a cave in England! It can mean whatever u what it to mean!! ;-)

Since: May 11

Chelmsford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't have that problem if you had a moral compass.
no Patricia I wouldn`t have that problem if YOU had a moral compass.

Reading and comprehension Patricia...work on them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever remember calling you Clementine, but oh well.
Stay that way!
I think Pat is talking out of his ass - all he sees is racism.
Here is proof;
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Clementine... That was the joke.
I can switch to dirty jokes if you like :)

I bet u was drunk!! lol

Why, u have fun and u don't want to let me have fun? I told u, u hog everything!! u hogger!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though that's an interesting TV show, all it shows it a brain manipulation, not a spiritual experience.

It does show a magnetic field can invoke a religious experience.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think there used to be a Terms of Service rule against showing that kind of stuff on here.
What kind of stuff?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I never heard of such a thing or even a reputable doctor who would wait to circumcise a baby until they were two months old.
That IS sick.
"Routine circumcision is usually performed during the first 10 days (often within the first 48 hours), either in the hospital or, for some religious ritual circumcisions, at home."
http://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgical/...
"When should the procedure be performed?
Most doctors recommend that circumcision be done within a few days from the delivery of the baby. Some doctors recommend waiting two or three weeks. When the birth occurs in a hospital, circumcision is usually done within 48 hours."
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/labornbirth/...
So, RR- it would appear you either don't know what you're talking about or else your "career" as an unfit parent started very early on- since your boys have a loaded gun in their bedroom, you could have allowed THEM to make the decision of whether or not they wanted to be circumcised- they could have SHOT their own foreskins off.
And in reading some of your posts since I last stopped by, I can see you're still talking a lot of SH*T; the exception is where PAT the racist is concerned who btw, I suspect is a woman. A bitter woman, a woman all alone, a woman with no friends and no real life to speak of, but a woman just the same.
"Usually performed" within the first 10 days. Well guess what? I didn't have the money to get it done yet. The docs told me that they'll do it up to 2 years old.

I think Pat's a dude.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is proof;
<quoted text>
I bet u was drunk!! lol
Why, u have fun and u don't want to let me have fun? I told u, u hog everything!! u hogger!
Oh, I guess I did.

I haven't been drunk in months, I just didn't pay attention to what I typed.

What do you mean? I want you to have fun, too!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It does show a magnetic field can invoke a religious experience.
That's not what I got out if it.

Her mind was manipulated, she thought she was seeing things. It was forced and it wasn't spiritual, it was magnetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Usually performed" within the first 10 days. Well guess what? I didn't have the money to get it done yet. The docs told me that they'll do it up to 2 years old.
I think Pat's a dude.

I had a friend that had it done when he was 18, but that kind of thing is best done early as possible. But the thing is now they say there is no real reason to do this , other than religious or cosmetic. It does nothing except mutilate the genitals.
Like having a dogs ears clipped really.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pat's a dude.
The fee is nominal. Secondly, no one should have kids if they can't afford the care that is needed for them and especially care needed right after birth.

Your wallet was more important to you than insuring that your sons were spared as much pain as possible.

I'll just BET you had money for cigarettes, beer and whatever other creature "comforts" are important to you.

But the comfort of your baby sons obviously was not a priority for you.

DIRT POOR people get their babies circumcised with a day or two after birth.

Circumcision is already very painful for a newborn infant- at two months old, babies feel the same pain as YOU would as an adult if you were circumcised as an adult.

It is CRUEL and sorry, but no reputable doctor would wait that long- let alone up to TWO years old.

And nitpick over the word "most" all you want-

"The ideal time to circumcise your son is between 24 and 72 hours after birth.

Circumcision is considered a "non-therapeutic" procedure because it's not medically necessary.

The longer you wait, the greater the risk your baby will need stitches.

Once babies reach two weeks old they become more aware and experience more discomfort.

After the first few weeks, circumcision requires a general anesthetic."

http://www.justthefactsbaby.com/pregnancy/art...

And sorry bub- I am SURE that Pat is a woman. Why are you so sure that she is a man? You don't think women can be racist pieces of crap such as Pat is?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with Koder, bro. She said "an appeal to the majority is stupid, the majority is wrong more often than correct."
How was Malibu?
Beautiful and delightful. You saw the weather.

Since: May 11

Chelmsford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a friend that had it done when he was 18, but that kind of thing is best done early as possible. But the thing is now they say there is no real reason to do this , other than religious or cosmetic. It does nothing except mutilate the genitals.
I`m pretty sure that female genital mutilation is illegal in most of the civilised world.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pat's a dude.
"usually performed", "most doctors"- same difference......

Yeah- usually performed as in about a good 98% of the time. "Most doctors" as in a good 98% of REPUTABLE physicians.

You're all about "might makes right" and "safety" in numbers when it comes to talking about your beliefs in your god- you always say that "MOST" people do......

But gee- when it comes to the comfort and well being of little BABIES, you go against the grain with the exception to the rule.

Pathetic. Funny, but still pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I got out if it.
Her mind was manipulated, she thought she was seeing things. It was forced and it wasn't spiritual, it was magnetic.
That's the whole point, if the magnetic field were natural it would be an unseen cause. Magnetic fields are around everything naturally,
unseen and exist beyond human perceptions alone.
This means spiritual experiences maybe cued in by a unseen cause that is now identified. The results are profound, and quite compelling that it is indeed the cause of spiritual and religious experiences.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain why we now have a subversive in the oval office, the idiots are now the majority in America.
Actually, they've been the majority for a long time, they've just never been utilized so well until now.
I fully enjoyed the inauguration--hope you were watching.

Very inspiring.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know and agree. But like I said I didn't have the money right away to get it done. Had to wait.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Or if my parents were atheists, I would've been brainwashed that way...
Or if they liked football, is be brainwashed into thinking its actually entertaining....
My kids are given complete religious freedom to choose their own way.

Name one christian who tells their kids, "Well, this is what I believe, but you should explore all the options and see what suits you best."

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Semen?
Real class, dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 561,821 - 561,840 of680,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

494 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Real Advocate Fake Devil 217,106
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min ocxz 109,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 512,247
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min abe2013 1,354
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 20 min Civan 366
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 26 min Emilyhills 134
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 26 min PMG STUDIO RIP OFF 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Aura Mytha 596,593
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
•••
•••
•••