“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591651 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<if Adam Lanza wasn't already dead, I'd be SURE you and he were one and the same.
Damn.

You are one evil c_nt.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#591652 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that you "corrected" yourself. I'M the "dumb f_ck???
LOL!!!
YOU are the one who doesn't even know when your kids were circumcised- you sure do know all about DUMB, DUMBO.
Sweeti, I am thinking you are letting RR get to you. He has demonstrated on here that what he posts, often, is nonsense. For a person who claims to be a believer, he certainly betrays that often by his attacks and comments.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#591653 Jan 21, 2013
I am willing to bet that Patty has used the "blade of grass/grain of sand" example of what humans can't make, which she claims proves God exists, at least 500 times in 4 years. Any takers?

So all we need to prove God exists is to find something that man cannot do????????
Pat

Granby, CT

#591654 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat conveniently neglected to mention, on her laundry list, that she's a bigot of the worst kind.
bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Bigot describes you perfectly, the brainwashed egalitarian who steadfastly refuses to accept the overwhelming evidence of racial differences in IQ and behavior while offering no evidence at all to support the position of racial equality.

I simply side with the evidence on the subject. All the evidence points in one direction so the bigot is you.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591655 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
God tells us in the bible that the evidence of who He is can be seen through out ALL of creation. His work magnifys who He is.
how do you MAKE someone see that every creation MUST have a creator?
how do you MAKE someone see that the very essence of LIFE in its complexity and design could not of been a mere accident?
I asked for evidence Jethro, not a disply of your ignorance. God must love liars for I have never met a theist who was not one.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591656 Jan 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeti, I am thinking you are letting RR get to you. He has demonstrated on here that what he posts, often, is nonsense. For a person who claims to be a believer, he certainly betrays that often by his attacks and comments.
You realize your "Sweeti" referred another poster to the likes of Adam Lanza, right?

OCB is certifiable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591657 Jan 21, 2013
I'm willing to bet that boooots has used the name "Patty" at least 500 times in 4 years.

So all we gotta do is wash, rinse, repeat & it becomes fact????????
Marx

Reading, PA

#591658 Jan 21, 2013
That I exist is proof that God exists.

That some doubt that God exists is proof that God is tolerant.

That YOU exist is proof that God has a sense of humor.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591659 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you.
Aren't you glad your mama didn't abort?
Can't really say- for if I'd been aborted, I wouldn't know about it.

Am I glad to be alive? Sure- of course.

Does that mean I have any issue if my mother had chosen abortion? No- it does not.

Stupid question you asked- but to be expected from one as stupid as you are.

BTW, she was NEVER my "mama"- at least not once I could talk. She was my MOMMY when I was a kid, then Mom as a teenager and almost always Ma when I was an older teenager and as an adult.

And she was MOTHER when I was angry with her.

Your "mama" and "papa" shit is really obnoxious.

But then again, so are you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591660 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn.
You are one evil c_nt.
Just as NANO is one evil CUNNY.

And so are YOU, manB*TCH.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591661 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize your "Sweeti" referred another poster to the likes of Adam Lanza, right?
OCB is certifiable.
What's the BFD? Adam Lanza was extremely messed up in the head. So is NANO.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591662 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite forgetful, aren't ye?
Here the while thing:
Mylan wrote:
LOL.... so they drove you to drinking and smoking? That's funny...
OCB | 45 min ago
Just further proof of how bass-ackwards RR is.
If anything, MOST parents would make the choice to QUIT smoking and QUIT drinking upon having children instead of what RR did- STARTED drinking AND smoking when well into his (supposed) adulthood.
=====
You didn't agree? Liar.
DUMMY. What I MEANT was that you have it bass-ackwards because you started drinking and smoking AFTER your kids were born when that is USUALLY the time most parents STOP drinking and/or smoking.

You started AFTER they were born. I made NO comment or reference as to what your motivation was and I did NOT agree that your kids drove you to it, though you may very well drive THEM to it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591663 Jan 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah- RR is AMUSING me- it's perverse entertainment to be sure, but entertaining nonetheless.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591664 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush tax cuts......
Yep- and a MASSIVE debt to CHINA as well as starting a war that cost us over $200 MILLION dollars a day.

Do you have ANY idea how tax cuts can damage society? What the hell do you think those tax cuts affect?

IDIOT.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591665 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat conveniently neglected to mention, on her laundry list, that she's a bigot of the worst kind.

As politically incorrect as she is, there maybe some truth to it.
Though the reasons why, are not what she thinks.
It's not genetic , but rather circumstance that determines IQ
in my reasoning. Diet, political stability, peer pressure, demographics, location, available resources, and personal will all come into play with this determination.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591667 Jan 21, 2013
Marx wrote:
That I exist is proof that God exists.
That some doubt that God exists is proof that God is tolerant.
That YOU exist is proof that God has a sense of humor.
Me thinks the joke is on you!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591668 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
Your "mama" and "papa" shit is really obnoxious.
Your liberalism is shining through.

I call my folks mama & papa.

And you'd change that if you could.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591669 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What's the BFD? Adam Lanza was extremely messed up in the head. So is NANO.
Lanza murdered 26 people, you ship wreck.

I'm all for shit talking & name calling, but that crossed the line.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591670 Jan 21, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
demonstrate what? there are far more things under heaven and on earth that the human mind can grasp with full understanding.
your soul is one of them.
how can a person who can't even create a single blade of grass from scratch dispute a maker of that grass?
The evolution of the biosphere of Earth is the creator of grass,
and every living thing within it.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#591671 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Every liberal I know is a wimp that loves handouts.
Why are you on this thread everyday with these morons? They are a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min Lumajuice 441,820
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 605,328
Moses never existed 6 min KiMare 823
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,435
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 10 min Innocent Holy dr ... 33,170
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Liam 560,431
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 36 min buzz zube 411
More from around the web