Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#592037 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It would take crazy on a scale I don't want to imagine, to have socks from different countries.
Good- tell that to Nano and RR.

And if you ask me, it would take crazy on a scale I don't want to imagine to have ANY socks.

I post as OCB and ONLY as OCB- no reason, need or desire to invent myself as someone else.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#592038 Jan 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
Don't act innocent NOW!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#592039 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Wimpy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d0D5OWfdyTkXX
...wimpy, wimpy!
lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592040 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming again? I push my boys to the limit. I teach them about the real world. They pay their own phone bill. They "earn" TV time. They earn their keep. They're already better off than their friends are.
<quoted text>
Recycle.
<quoted text>
And? They pass CA smog tests - which are brutal.
<quoted text>
It IS a myth. It's a liberal ruse to make rich people richer. Ever seen Al Gore's profit?
I'm not talking about MONEY, you mercenary fool.

I'm talking about the future of the PLANET and how inhabitable it will or will not be for future generations.

I don't CARE that your gas-guzzling truck passes the CA smog tests- gas guzzling is not good for the environment- period.

Nope- global warming is most definitely NOT a myth.

That is what self-serving, selfish, short-sighted and myopic MORONS such as you are would like to believe.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592041 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they didn't grow up by ignorant blacks in the stereotypical ghetto apartment. Their parents were smart enough to know better.
Really? So you don't think any smart or productive blacks came from the ghetto, huh?

You are SUCH an IDIOT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592042 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's a US definition of "squiffy". It's not a US word.
It's just a good example of the differences in our english vs your english.
Think again, AHOLE.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/squiff...

Just because the word didn't originate in the USA doesn't mean there is no definition for it in the USA or that the definition would be any different than what it is in the UK.

And the word "English" should be capitalized.

Please- STFU you UGLY American.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592043 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU stop lying. You have lied MANY times here today by accusing me of blaming whites for the plight of blacks, by accusing me of referring to slavery, etc.
You're so imbued with hatred that it's second nature to you and so you don't realize how your posts fairly ooze the hatred you have for those you BELIEVE to be inferior to you and your race.
You keep regurgitating the same "facts" while offering nothing in the way of a solution to possibly correct those "facts".
You come on here and all you do is go on and on and on and on and on about blacks being inferior to whites.
What is it you're seeking by continuing to do so? Approval? Encouragement? What, exactly?
You have put forth no real questions to ME, but I have asked you repeatedly what you think the solution is. It certainly isn't for some people to be denied the same opportunities as others because they are a minority.
And thankfully, due to the laws which prohibit discrimination, the same opportunities are basically available to all.
Still, crime continues at a higher proportional rate among blacks than whites- or so you say and I don't argue that.
But unless we as a society are willing to just sit back and accept that, there must be a solution offered.
So, AGAIN Pat, what is the solution you would like to see take place to stem the tide of crimes committed by blacks?
But you did play the slavery card and you also ignored my question to you aobut how exactly does slavery in the 19th century cause black morality issues today.

"You keep regurgitating the same "facts" while offering nothing in the way of a solution to possibly correct those "facts"."

Since when am I in charge of fixing social ills? I can't cure cancer either so does that mean we should deny that too?

"And thankfully, due to the laws which prohibit discrimination, the same opportunities are basically available to all."

No we have liberal racist affirmative action on the books still. Glad to hear you are against racial discrimination and such blatantly racist laws.

"So, AGAIN Pat, what is the solution you would like to see take place to stem the tide of crimes committed by blacks?"

I would suggest harsher penalties for violent crimes, corporal punishment should also be used as a deterrent since prison clearly is not one. These methods should be applied based on the crime not on the race of the criminal. Clearly, letting our cities decay like this into such violence can not be tolerated forever. Something needs to be done about it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#592044 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they didn't excel in Canada, huh?
Yes, Shania's out, unfortunately.
Dion, I haven't a clue.
Beiber's one of those flash-in-the-pan kiddie pop stars that's on his way out already.
The guy didn't excel in Canada because he was a young kid in school. He had been into music and had won some local competitions, but his mother put a video on Youtube and an American talent agent saw it and contacted him, and eventually got him signed onto various contracts. I read that he recently bought a 10,000 sq ft home in California, which seems a bit extravagant for a kid who is now 18, who was raised by his single mother who got pregnant at 15, and was probably on the low end of the income scale family-wise before becoming popular worldwide.

I noted that he is number 2 after Lady Gaga (who I also don't follow) on twitter (for what that is worth, which those in the know seem to think indicates a lot).

Neither Twain nor Dion are out by any stretch of the imagination, though I don't follow their careers either. Probably would have met Twain at a family wedding if my brother had married her cousin who he lived with for a number of years, but they broke up and he since married another woman.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592045 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So you don't think any smart or productive blacks came from the ghetto, huh?
You are SUCH an IDIOT.
They do indeed, just as an unproductive degenerate dope addict can come from a wealthy suburb.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592046 Jan 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a myth. It's a liberal ruse to make rich people richer. Ever seen Al Gore's profit?
It should not take a scientist to prove to you that dumping 6 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide into the atmoshpere every year will eventually cause changes to the atmosphere.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#592047 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Think again, AHOLE.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/squiff...
Just because the word didn't originate in the USA doesn't mean there is no definition for it in the USA or that the definition would be any different than what it is in the UK.
And the word "English" should be capitalized.
Please- STFU you UGLY American.
COMBATIVE ALERT!

Location hidden

#592048 Jan 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like all the GOP politicians who were caught with hookers? You mean THOSE disease-riddled farts?
You're an IDIOT.
And you can't get cancer from sweat- and do NOT tell me you already knew that for I don't think you did.
The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.

You should have read the link. Caretakers and family are supposed to be super careful not to come in contact with bodily fluids, even sweat that's dried on clothing.

Why don't you suck a sick chem dyk? G'head, if you think it's perfectly harmless.

xD

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592049 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did play the slavery card and you also ignored my question to you aobut how exactly does slavery in the 19th century cause black morality issues today.
"You keep regurgitating the same "facts" while offering nothing in the way of a solution to possibly correct those "facts"."
Since when am I in charge of fixing social ills? I can't cure cancer either so does that mean we should deny that too?
"And thankfully, due to the laws which prohibit discrimination, the same opportunities are basically available to all."
No we have liberal racist affirmative action on the books still. Glad to hear you are against racial discrimination and such blatantly racist laws.
"So, AGAIN Pat, what is the solution you would like to see take place to stem the tide of crimes committed by blacks?"
I would suggest harsher penalties for violent crimes, corporal punishment should also be used as a deterrent since prison clearly is not one. These methods should be applied based on the crime not on the race of the criminal. Clearly, letting our cities decay like this into such violence can not be tolerated forever. Something needs to be done about it.
You could only be confusing me with someone else as I never once mentioned slavery or "played that card".

Nor was your question about 19th century slavery directed toward me or if it was, I missed that post, but I don't think so.

I have never even mentioned slavery to you- let alone discussed it with you.

Never said you were in charge of fixing social ills, so you're lying- AGAIN.

But what IS the point of blabbering, blathering and frothing on and on and on about those social ills if all you want to do is bitch, whine, moan and complain without even a hint of a suggestion as to what might be a solution?

What you offer in this post of yours as a solution is stupid.

You are saying nothing any different than one who offers a solution AFTER the horse has fled through the open barn door.

A solution would be something that would PREVENT crime before it happens. What that might be I don't know, but all you're interested in is building more prisons despite that the USA has more prisoners than any other country in the world.

Great "deterrent", huh?

And sorry the city you live in is in such a state of decay. Fortunately for me, I can't say the same as Orlando is in a wonderful state of prosperity and growth.

Location hidden

#592050 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But....the universe might cease to exist if people never learned that the dick didn't just fall in their mouth as they were walking down the street...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...! Knowing that all sexual behaviors are based on choice is a fundamental lesson for all humans.
Sexual behaviors, individually, are of course, based on choice, as we choose if and when we are going to engage in sexual behaviors, except when someone else makes that choice for us in the case of rape. However sexual orientation is not based on choice, except if a person of one orientation decided to act as if they were of another orientation for some unusual reason, such as they fear being executed or murdered if their true sexuality become known..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592051 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
COMBATIVE ALERT!
RR can fight his own battles despite being the little man he is.

Location hidden

#592052 Jan 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It would take crazy on a scale I don't want to imagine, to have socks from different countries.
I had socks from China...once, but I they had kinks in them so I threw them out.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592053 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.
You should have read the link. Caretakers and family are supposed to be super careful not to come in contact with bodily fluids, even sweat that's dried on clothing.
Why don't you suck a sick chem dyk? G'head, if you think it's perfectly harmless.
xD
Yeah- the CHEMICALS can kill those who come into contact with them- not the CANCER itself since CANCER is NOT contagious.

Location hidden

#592054 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The same chemicals that kill cancer can also cause cancer. The same goes for radiation therapy.
xD
Nano if you are a woman, as I think you claimed, why is it necessary to post such abusive posts?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592055 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
They do indeed, just as an unproductive degenerate dope addict can come from a wealthy suburb.
On this we agree. Now go tell that to RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#592056 Jan 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if you want to see corporal punishment, move to one of the many countries which engage in it.

Maybe you could get a hold of a cane yourself to mete out that punishment yourself.

What you are suggesting is akin to a society devolving- not evolving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 123,982
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Liamm 682,005
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr DENG 121,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web