Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591450 Jan 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Name one christian who tells their kids, "Well, this is what I believe, but you should explore all the options and see what suits you best."
RiversideRedneck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591451 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know and agree. But like I said I didn't have the money right away to get it done. Had to wait.
Again- I will BET you had money for other things you found to be much more important.

And seriously- a doctor/hospital will not only bill you for doing a circumcision, they will set up a PAYMENT PLAN with parents as well.

That your ignorance is what really caused you to wait until they were two months old is in perfect keeping with your ignorance in having a loaded gun in your son's bedroom.

It's such a shame that those who are undeserving of children have them while those who would be WONDERFUL parents do not have them.

Location hidden

#591452 Jan 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Real class, dude.
Thanks! I thought so, too.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591453 Jan 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m pretty sure that female genital mutilation is illegal in most of the civilised world.

What part of circumcision is female?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591454 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully enjoyed the inauguration--hope you were watching.
Very inspiring.
Yeah- I think Obama's second term will be a really good one.

He IS a very inspiring person whose heart, ethics and integrity are in the right place with it also so very apparent.

Yes- he IS a politician and so he is involved in a nasty, dirty and underhanded game, but that is somewhat offset by what a wonderful statesman he truly is.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591455 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know and agree. But like I said I didn't have the money right away to get it done. Had to wait.
Hey I can understand lots of I can't afford that right this minute stuff. Including Obama care and the likes.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#591456 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Usually performed" within the first 10 days. Well guess what? I didn't have the money to get it done yet. The docs told me that they'll do it up to 2 years old.
I think Pat's a dude.
Why do you reply to that psycho?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#591457 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch it, I was stunned by the $170 million dollar bill for it.
I got my money's worth.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#591458 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- I think Obama's second term will be a really good one.
He IS a very inspiring person whose heart, ethics and integrity are in the right place with it also so very apparent.
Yes- he IS a politician and so he is involved in a nasty, dirty and underhanded game, but that is somewhat offset by what a wonderful statesman he truly is.
And don't forget what his presence has affected how the rest of the world sees us.

We can be proud wherever we go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591459 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch it, I was stunned by the $170 million dollar bill for it.
Why would Obama's inauguration cost any less than that of any other president's plus allowing for increased costs in more recent years?

So you're saying you have NEVER seen a presidential inauguration?

But how much news footage of WARS have you watched, RR?

Makes that $170 million no more than a spit in the ocean by comparison.

And then there's this....

"Douglass said that this will be the "most open and accessible inauguration in history," with members of the general public able to participate on a greater scale than ever before.

"The money is going toward providing events which we hope are going to connect people, make them feel like we are all in this together and reinforce the notion that when we pull together, we're stronger," Douglass said. "And we need to pull together to face the challenges that are before us today."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Inauguration/p...

And this.....

"So, how much did Bush's 2005 inauguration actually cost, using the standard the media is applying to Obama? Boehlert crunched the numbers and came up with a total of $157 million.

Now, truth be told, I don't much care which president's inauguration came with a bigger price tag. The evidence suggests Bush's and Obama's will end up costing about the same."

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591460 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I guess I did.
I haven't been drunk in months, I just didn't pay attention to what I typed.
What do you mean? I want you to have fun, too!
Yh, and u didn't pay attention to what i typed, either. I understand, if that's how u feel! I'm not gonna cry about it...i'm not!

What? I think there is a misunderstanding here.

I said, i'm the next virgin Mary, u said, stay like that and i said why, u have 'fun' and u don't want me to have 'fun'? But now u want me to have 'fun'?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591461 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you reply to that psycho?
Why do you reply to RR about a post you moronically think is from a psycho?

What's it to you, you miserable b*tch?

And- I'm a psycho because I KNOW it is CRUEL to wait until a baby is 2 months old to have them circumcised?

I guess you're a fan of child cruelty and abuse- not surprising considering how much you hate and most like abuse your very sorry ASS self...

Get stuffed.

Location hidden

#591462 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you reply to that psycho?
I don't know...

She's such an assumptive bitch, she thinks she's ms know it all.

Location hidden

#591463 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
Again- I will BET you had money for other things you found to be much more important.
Like what?

Since: May 11

Wickford, UK

#591464 Jan 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you remove "fe" from "female genital mutilation" you just get a long winded way of saying "circumcision".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591465 Jan 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. You never heard of female circumcision?

Female Circumcision Comes to America

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1...

And this article is almost 20 years old!!!

"Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.

The practice is mostly carried out by traditional circumcisers, who often play other central roles in communities, such as attending childbirths. However, more than 18% of all FGM is performed by health care providers, and this trend is increasing."

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs2...

Amazing- only on Topix can the most ignorant and uninformed of people be found.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591466 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget what his presence has affected how the rest of the world sees us.
We can be proud wherever we go.
Not sure we can yet be proud- but certainly less ashamed.

But yes indeed- thanks to having what is at least nothing short of a DECENT person as president after that NIGHTMARE of the POS GW MORON, we are being looked upon more favorably by the rest of the world.

Location hidden

#591467 Jan 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Hey I can understand lots of I can't afford that right this minute stuff. Including Obama care and the likes.
If Obamacare was around then, I'm sure my son would've been circumsized right away.

But then I would've learned nothing about earning my keep.

I felt bad for him that my broke ass couldn't afford it, it made me work even harder and earn more money.

My second son was circumsized right away (he was 2 years later).

The last thing people need is more government handouts, teaching them that they never have to work hard to get what everyone else has.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#591468 Jan 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
What all girls wear to bed!!
A smile?

I hope so.

I won't be perverted like everyone else here. I'm a gentleman.

Location hidden

#591469 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
Why would Obama's inauguration cost any less than that of any other president's plus allowing for increased costs in more recent years?
So you're saying you have NEVER seen a presidential inauguration?
See? This is what I mean about you being an assumptive bitch.

When did I say that I've never seen a presidential inauguration?

Why the f_ck would you assume that?

Oh, BTW. I find it hilarious that 5 liberals were arrested while violently protesting at GW's 2nd.... LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 259,707
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Truth 543,111
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Freebird USA 173,837
Word association game (Aug '08) 18 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 18 min macomb county 74
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••