“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#591725 Jan 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U WISH! LOL
What, I'm poison? is that slang?
I'd look to see u in a pink tutu and wearing peals, singing and dancing to, I'm a barbie girl!!!
Who the hell is Justin Beaver? O, that boy who was sick on stage, poor lad, he had more than he could handle, the night before.
You know Bret Michaels ?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591726 Jan 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, u can't take money, only gifts!
I had a client who came to the U.S. from Ecuador to do a business deal. When he arrived at my office on the last day of his trip to close the deal, he took a liking to my receptionist. He told me he wanted to go out with her on his next trip, and hopefully get lucky, as they say. He wanted to make sure he impressed her, so he wanted to bring her a gift. He asked me what sort of think she liked, so he'd get the right gift.

I told him she had a preference for diamonds, emeralds and rubies....

I thought he'd faint.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#591727 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only here off & on for about 8-10 hours. It's the slow time at work, nothing else to do right now.
Besides, it's fun to knock them off their imagined pedestal and put them in their place.
You got me thinking, so I added your posts up. You made roughly 103 on this thread alone in the last eight hours or so. Add another 15 to 20 on a couple of other threads. I don't know where you supposedly work, but no company I've ever worked for is that idle in the course of a normal work day. You average 20+ posts per hour and no one notices?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#591728 Jan 21, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So when they account for these differences and still get different results then what? At what point can you agree natural selection effects the brain just as it does the rest of the body? If racial groups around the world exhibit consistent results what does that tell you. If East Asians perform better than Europenas, no matter what country they live in what does that tell you? If blacks perform poorly no matter where they live in the world what does that tell you? It should tell you that genetics is a factor. There is no place in science for political correctness. The evidence for racial equality is like the evidence for god, it does not exist.
There is a difference between claiming two people are not equal intelligence wise, and saying that two people deserve to be treated as less of a human being because one is less intelligent than the other. As humans we should not have any ranking system, other than how we obey the laws of our jurisdiction, and how we relate to our fellow human beings, IMO.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591729 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not here everyday. Like you hadn't noticed my absence?
I missed you terribly.

I thought maybe it was something I said.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#591730 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "defending" anybody.
I happen to agree with Obama on many issues--principally social issues, which to me are the most important.
The taxes thing is not nearly as important to me.

You could shoot him out a cannon :), maybe you could hit Honolulu.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591731 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm not "defending" anybody.
I happen to agree with Obama on many issues--principally social issues, which to me are the most important.
The taxes thing is not nearly as important to me.
You agree on raising taxes on everyone?

You agree on taking from the rich and giving to the government?

You agree that the government has the right to force us to buy something?

You agree that the government deserves $447 billion for Obamacare? Even though it'll lose jobs?

Obama's in the business of keeping us down. Take more of our money, make sure we can't afford American made products, keep the jobs in china. Great.

You agree with another $49 billion for unemployment extensions?

You agree with the gigantic mountains of ridiculous regulations that are absolutely killing small business in this country?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#591732 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a thing as lawful killing, you know.
Yep, catcher said as long as it's legal it ain't murder....
;)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591733 Jan 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Wikipedia, Justin Beaver is an American football running back, born in 1984. I was wondering if he meant Justin Bieber, who happens to be a very popular singer in the world and also Canadian, though I have never heard him sing, nor would I likely want to, as I suspect that his style of music is not one that I particularly am interested in, though I must give him a lot of credit for going as far as he has in such a short time. Just hope he doesn't burn himself out like a lot of the young stars seem to do.
He's already out.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591734 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a thing as lawful killing, you know.
What's lawful about shooting someone who walks on your property and who could have reason to be on your property without being any sort of threat to you or could be seeking some sort of help?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591735 Jan 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me thinking, so I added your posts up. You made roughly 103 on this thread alone in the last eight hours or so. Add another 15 to 20 on a couple of other threads. I don't know where you supposedly work, but no company I've ever worked for is that idle in the course of a normal work day. You average 20+ posts per hour and no one notices?
I excel at multitasking.

And I don't work for a slave driving company. As long as I produce, they leave me be. And I produce more than anyone else.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591736 Jan 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of a liberal demon did you say you were?
The kind that argues about everything , even the jokes?
You should try alcohol, or maybe not....How about diazepam or even better methaqualone. Maybe something would turn you into agreeable
and happy?
I AM happy- no drugs of any kind needed for me to be so.

Uh.....this IS a debate forum- debate usually means that those debating do not agree.

Maybe you should find a warm and fuzzy chat room for yourself.

BTW, I LOVE jokes and love laughing- but of course, first a joke has to be FUNNY.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591737 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made more money on 01-01-13 vs 12-31-12?
'cuz right there you started paying more taxes.
That social security increase wasn't Obama's doing, as you have already heard.

Besides, I don't know how much money I made in the one day you refer to. I look at my income over the entire year. And I'm confident 2013 will be good for me.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591738 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine.
Making a point.

Look, MrLiberalAtheist, you're the last one to talk about whining. You're group is great at whining. Whine, whine, whine 'til they get their way.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591739 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>haha.. of course that's what she says to your FACE.....
My mother died 17 years ago.

STFU, CUNNY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591740 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I excel at multitasking.
And I don't work for a slave driving company. As long as I produce, they leave me be. And I produce more than anyone else.
HA! Multitasking. Your idea of that is to be on Topix all day long while working hard at not working at all.

You produce more than anyone else at your company? When are they having their going-out-of-business sale?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591741 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What's lawful about shooting someone who walks on your property and who could have reason to be on your property without being any sort of threat to you or could be seeking some sort of help?
If you're too stupid to know the difference between an intruder & an innocent person, I can't help you.

It's naive people like you that predators pick on.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591742 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, catcher said as long as it's legal it ain't murder....
;)
Catcher's right about that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591743 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a few shots of j├Ąger & a good f_ckin.
Too bad her man can't do it for her...
Oh- my man does it for me alright- does it TO me, does it FOR me and does it WAY better than simply just right.

I don't drink crap like Jager.

And what IS with your fixation on MY sex life? Fix your own- start by keeping your wife from passing out PRIOR to you wanting to have sex with her. I realize that might make it better for HER to be unconscious....and gee- I guess for YOU, f_cking someone who can't complain too much works for ya.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591744 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree on raising taxes on everyone?
You agree on taking from the rich and giving to the government?
You agree that the government has the right to force us to buy something?
You agree that the government deserves $447 billion for Obamacare? Even though it'll lose jobs?
Obama's in the business of keeping us down. Take more of our money, make sure we can't afford American made products, keep the jobs in china. Great.
You agree with another $49 billion for unemployment extensions?
You agree with the gigantic mountains of ridiculous regulations that are absolutely killing small business in this country?
No.
I agree with the concept of taxation to fund government functions.
Depends on the "something".
I don't accept your assumption.
Whine.
I do believe in extending unemployment benefits.
Whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NICK 88,304
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Big Al 703,758
Are you paying for public service? 54 min Follow The Money 2
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,081
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 3 hr Flax Dung Su Yah 29
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,549
mgtow 6 hr Lucifer 13