berserker

Lodi, CA

#591295 Jan 20, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
I can tell by what little you wrote that you are two things. One is a fool. Two is an uneducated dunce! Even hard core skeptical proffesors (who are brilliant) know that as much as they would like to delete god in their little dogmatic box, even many of them releuctantly say that there is much evidence of some kind of entity that they do not understand.

But to make such a broad and ignorant statement shows me that you are not interested in any information that may trash your view point.

If you have more than dick and jane reading level then look to research and detailed accounts of life after death and astrel travel. These reports indirectly and some of them more so give much to think about and should not be dismissed out of hand from the likes of you.

It is bad enough that some in the scientific community act just like you do. There is also much evidence from ancient texts that say clearly that the (gods) came down from the stars and taught them how to live. These (gods) were missinterpretred as gods and realy alien beings.

If the god you are thinking of is the typical (christian) god and that is the one you are trying to disprove maybe you are right. To make such a broad statement gives no context. Be specific. Even though all the ancient cultures saw these aliens as (gods) this in no way means that GOD does not exist.

Judgeing by your statements I cant wait to see what you may right to support your dunce like post.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#591296 Jan 20, 2013
Slammo wrote:
Did someone say god? If there really was a god then he is a sick mother-effer!
He allows child molesters, homosexuals, murderers, rapists, jihadists, politicians, infidelity, disease, etc......you really think a god that allows that is one that is worth worshiping? That's the dumbest effing thing I've ever heard of.
You people need to get some confidence in yourself and live your life without fear of not believing in such nonsense.
Live your life right and treat others as you would like to be treated. Do no harm to others me help those who you can along the way......and most important, get a Carry Permit and a nice revolver and carry it on you ALWAYS! There are too many pieces of crap out there wanting to victimize you and when SHlT hits the fan, Smith and Wesson will save you, while "God" is busy forgiving rapists and murderers!
You are making the mistake that the only god there is is the Christian dogmatic view of who and what god is. Know that Christianity is the youngest religion on the block and the bible heavily adultrated and censored. Dont you know that each soul plans their own life here on this hell planet? We each of us chose to come here to learn what ever lessons we thought we needed to learn. It is a hard school here that we chose to come to.

Weare part of the creator and he experiences his creations (one of many) through us all at once. There is no time, it is all happening at once, past prsent future, just like a dvd disk. The ever present now. God does not punish or judge his creations. Read the theory called (the holographic universe) This research has many undeniable facts based on sound and accepted science that indicates that there is definetly something creating every secons lie a radio broadcast and if the broadcast stopped, there would be nothing.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591297 Jan 20, 2013
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by what little you wrote that you are two things. One is a fool. Two is an uneducated dunce! Even hard core skeptical proffesors (who are brilliant) know that as much as they would like to delete god in their little dogmatic box, even many of them releuctantly say that there is much evidence of some kind of entity that they do not understand.
But to make such a broad and ignorant statement shows me that you are not interested in any information that may trash your view point.
If you have more than dick and jane reading level then look to research and detailed accounts of life after death and astrel travel. These reports indirectly and some of them more so give much to think about and should not be dismissed out of hand from the likes of you.
It is bad enough that some in the scientific community act just like you do. There is also much evidence from ancient texts that say clearly that the (gods) came down from the stars and taught them how to live. These (gods) were missinterpretred as gods and realy alien beings.
If the god you are thinking of is the typical (christian) god and that is the one you are trying to disprove maybe you are right. To make such a broad statement gives no context. Be specific. Even though all the ancient cultures saw these aliens as (gods) this in no way means that GOD does not exist.
Judgeing by your statements I cant wait to see what you may right to support your dunce like post.
Hey. I know we's all uneducated dunces with dick an jane read'n an spell'n levels like ya said an all, but where'd ya learn all them fancy new words like

judgeing

missinterpretred

astrel

releuctantly

proffesors

weare

secons
Pat

Granby, CT

#591299 Jan 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So what if they are "academic experts"? They aren't exempt from bias.
I just told you where racial equality is. In the 2 eyes, a nose, 2 arms and legs, the inner organs that we all share as HUMANS of the ONE species of HOMO SAPIENS.
AND the fact that we are ALL biased! I guess we're all equally racist then! Oh, THAT's good for the ONE human species to tear itself apart with.
The only "inequality" is in the PERCETION (more like Batty Patty's MISperception) of the potential behaviors of humans, which have to do with behavior that is universal to ALL humans.
Ironically, racism IS what's universal to all humans, making it a zero-sum game that we will never win as a ONE species, so we should STOP playing it because it's BULLSH!T!!
Grow up Batty Patty and stop participating in this BULLSH!T.
Behavior speaks for itself and when racial groups are comparend with respect to behavior they often differ. That's just the way it is. Obviously you are not emotionally mature enough to handle this subject.
Pat

Granby, CT

#591301 Jan 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Doofus.
How many times does it have to be explained to you why those things differ?
"Behavior is from the brain not the skin you fool."
Uhm...that's what I just said, you MORON.(rolling eyes)
SMFH.
Why are you repeating what I say like the parrot you are for those white supremicist ideas?
"How many times does it have to be explained to you why those things differ?"

So now the races do differ? I thought you just insisted they were equal? You can't seem to get your story straight and you still have offered zero evidence for racial equality.
prnnza

Rochester, PA

#591305 Jan 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
on goes life after the death,,but no God Exist its fake
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591306 Jan 21, 2013
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
endtime

AOL

#591307 Jan 21, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591308 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
That is a really lame excuse to hate people.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591309 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get off on hating others? hum. I am sorry your like that.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591310 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn to read what it says.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591311 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#591312 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
That's a really lame excuse to hate other humans.

I don't hate other humans.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591314 Jan 21, 2013
Well KK I see you like pride,arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Thats real sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591315 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a really lame excuse to hate other humans.
I don't hate other humans.
You still do not see what is said or what it means.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#591316 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You still do not see what is said or what it means.
You chose a lame excuse to hate people. That's what it says, end of story.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#591317 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Well KK I see you like pride,arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Thats real sad.
You mean like the pride of you saying you know what's after life when you just chose a mythology that you like because it excuses your bad behavior? Nope, I don't like your pride.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591318 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose a lame excuse to hate people. That's what it says, end of story.
Sorry but your wrong, you are soo wrong. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place, you can't see past your own self.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591319 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the pride of you saying you know what's after life when you just chose a mythology that you like because it excuses your bad behavior? Nope, I don't like your pride.
Now your just reaching.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#591320 Jan 21, 2013
The problem here KittenKoder you just don't know the answer and I am sorry you don't, and I really mean that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 3 min andet1987 1,656
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Loveismygoal 1,001
what is a balanced diet? 6 min andet1987 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 574,540
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 8 min andet1987 1,061
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 10 min andet1987 1,383
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min lightbeamrider 97,934
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pokay 269,095
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Seentheotherside 608,293
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr busted 165
More from around the web