Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#591442 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Usually performed" within the first 10 days. Well guess what? I didn't have the money to get it done yet. The docs told me that they'll do it up to 2 years old.
I think Pat's a dude.
"usually performed", "most doctors"- same difference......

Yeah- usually performed as in about a good 98% of the time. "Most doctors" as in a good 98% of REPUTABLE physicians.

You're all about "might makes right" and "safety" in numbers when it comes to talking about your beliefs in your god- you always say that "MOST" people do......

But gee- when it comes to the comfort and well being of little BABIES, you go against the grain with the exception to the rule.

Pathetic. Funny, but still pathetic.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#591443 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I got out if it.
Her mind was manipulated, she thought she was seeing things. It was forced and it wasn't spiritual, it was magnetic.
That's the whole point, if the magnetic field were natural it would be an unseen cause. Magnetic fields are around everything naturally,
unseen and exist beyond human perceptions alone.
This means spiritual experiences maybe cued in by a unseen cause that is now identified. The results are profound, and quite compelling that it is indeed the cause of spiritual and religious experiences.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591444 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain why we now have a subversive in the oval office, the idiots are now the majority in America.
Actually, they've been the majority for a long time, they've just never been utilized so well until now.
I fully enjoyed the inauguration--hope you were watching.

Very inspiring.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591445 Jan 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a friend that had it done when he was 18, but that kind of thing is best done early as possible. But the thing is now they say there is no real reason to do this , other than religious or cosmetic. It does nothing except mutilate the genitals.
Like having a dogs ears clipped really.
Yes, I know and agree. But like I said I didn't have the money right away to get it done. Had to wait.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#591446 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Or if my parents were atheists, I would've been brainwashed that way...
Or if they liked football, is be brainwashed into thinking its actually entertaining....
My kids are given complete religious freedom to choose their own way.

Name one christian who tells their kids, "Well, this is what I believe, but you should explore all the options and see what suits you best."

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#591447 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Semen?
Real class, dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591448 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
The fee is nominal. Secondly, no one should have kids if they can't afford the care that is needed for them and especially care needed right after birth.
Your wallet was more important to you than insuring that your sons were spared as much pain as possible.
I'll just BET you had money for cigarettes, beer and whatever other creature "comforts" are important to you.
And you be wrong. I didn't start smoking until 22, after both kids were born & I didn't start drinking until about 3 years ago.

I really didn't miss your sorry, opinionated ass.

DIRT POOR people get their babies circumcised with a day or two after birth.
Wrong. I was dirt poor & didn't.

And sorry bub- I am SURE that Pat is a woman. Why are you so sure that she is a man? You don't think women can be racist pieces of crap such as Pat is?
OK. I didn't say I know Pat's a woman, did I?

Damn, you're a bitch.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591449 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very inspiring.
I didn't watch it, I was stunned by the $170 million dollar bill for it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591450 Jan 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Name one christian who tells their kids, "Well, this is what I believe, but you should explore all the options and see what suits you best."
RiversideRedneck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591451 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know and agree. But like I said I didn't have the money right away to get it done. Had to wait.
Again- I will BET you had money for other things you found to be much more important.

And seriously- a doctor/hospital will not only bill you for doing a circumcision, they will set up a PAYMENT PLAN with parents as well.

That your ignorance is what really caused you to wait until they were two months old is in perfect keeping with your ignorance in having a loaded gun in your son's bedroom.

It's such a shame that those who are undeserving of children have them while those who would be WONDERFUL parents do not have them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591452 Jan 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Real class, dude.
Thanks! I thought so, too.

“Proud Member”

#591453 Jan 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m pretty sure that female genital mutilation is illegal in most of the civilised world.

What part of circumcision is female?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591454 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very inspiring.
Yeah- I think Obama's second term will be a really good one.

He IS a very inspiring person whose heart, ethics and integrity are in the right place with it also so very apparent.

Yes- he IS a politician and so he is involved in a nasty, dirty and underhanded game, but that is somewhat offset by what a wonderful statesman he truly is.

“Proud Member”

#591455 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I can understand lots of I can't afford that right this minute stuff. Including Obama care and the likes.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#591456 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Usually performed" within the first 10 days. Well guess what? I didn't have the money to get it done yet. The docs told me that they'll do it up to 2 years old.
I think Pat's a dude.
Why do you reply to that psycho?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591457 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my money's worth.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#591458 Jan 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- I think Obama's second term will be a really good one.
He IS a very inspiring person whose heart, ethics and integrity are in the right place with it also so very apparent.
Yes- he IS a politician and so he is involved in a nasty, dirty and underhanded game, but that is somewhat offset by what a wonderful statesman he truly is.
And don't forget what his presence has affected how the rest of the world sees us.

We can be proud wherever we go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591459 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Obama's inauguration cost any less than that of any other president's plus allowing for increased costs in more recent years?

So you're saying you have NEVER seen a presidential inauguration?

But how much news footage of WARS have you watched, RR?

Makes that $170 million no more than a spit in the ocean by comparison.

And then there's this....

"Douglass said that this will be the "most open and accessible inauguration in history," with members of the general public able to participate on a greater scale than ever before.

"The money is going toward providing events which we hope are going to connect people, make them feel like we are all in this together and reinforce the notion that when we pull together, we're stronger," Douglass said. "And we need to pull together to face the challenges that are before us today."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Inauguration/p...

And this.....

"So, how much did Bush's 2005 inauguration actually cost, using the standard the media is applying to Obama? Boehlert crunched the numbers and came up with a total of $157 million.

Now, truth be told, I don't much care which president's inauguration came with a bigger price tag. The evidence suggests Bush's and Obama's will end up costing about the same."

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#591460 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I guess I did.
I haven't been drunk in months, I just didn't pay attention to what I typed.
What do you mean? I want you to have fun, too!
Yh, and u didn't pay attention to what i typed, either. I understand, if that's how u feel! I'm not gonna cry about it...i'm not!

What? I think there is a misunderstanding here.

I said, i'm the next virgin Mary, u said, stay like that and i said why, u have 'fun' and u don't want me to have 'fun'? But now u want me to have 'fun'?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#591461 Jan 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you reply to that psycho?
Why do you reply to RR about a post you moronically think is from a psycho?

What's it to you, you miserable b*tch?

And- I'm a psycho because I KNOW it is CRUEL to wait until a baby is 2 months old to have them circumcised?

I guess you're a fan of child cruelty and abuse- not surprising considering how much you hate and most like abuse your very sorry ASS self...

Get stuffed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Tam 71,222
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 25 min Brian_G 789
Want men to sniff my wifes dirty knickers 35 min Awesomeash31 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 659,006
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 283,047
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,631
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Awesomeash31 83
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 hr Fit2Serve 299
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 hr Johnny 5,102
More from around the web