“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#591017 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you deflect that your mommy doesn't love you! You know yourself? Never bonded with your wife, never had kids? Pitiful grain of mud!
Now yer projecting. Are you suffering insecurity yourself? Or just try'n ta be denigrat'n?
Either way it's tell'n on ya.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#591019 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
We all choose to believe what we believe.
Do you believe that you are the person whose name is written on your birth certificate?
Who forced you to believe it?
Did anyone force you to believe that 1+1=2 or did you choose to accept that it is = 2?
What compelling evidence is there in nature that a 1 and a 1 = a 2?
You believed that 1+1=2 for your own convenience.
Wow, are you trying to justify delusion? LOL... Mathematics has always been the most pure and provable science. If you don't understand what mathematics is all about then how can you use it in your examples? What a joke.

Location hidden

#591020 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He typed all that while cleaning his gun.
And by "gun" I hope you mean firearm and not a certain "small" body part which guns compensate for...
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#591021 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we can agree that there is a disparity but will never agree on causation ..
.. we can agree black gang violence must be addressed instead of insisting on political correctness. Then again, Asian, Hispanic and Russian gang violence should also be addressed ..
.. but, we will disagree on intellectual capacities being limited to the blind fate of genes. One sibling may have a thirst for learning, language and culture; the other may prefer baseball, hunting and Nintendo. IQ tests will reflect these individual preferences ..
.. last, heritability indices are distorted because they do not include the effects of the prenatal environmental (smoking, alcohol, drug abuse, stress, etc.) and the postnatal environment (challenging a child's mind, nutrition, environment etc.)..
.. you insist heritability indices are valid but fail to take other factors like prenatal environment and individual preferences into consideration. Instead, you target and overestimate the role of genetics ..
.. you're relatively bright, but, for some reason, do not want to see the complete picture ..
.. can you meet me halfway? Perhaps in Independence, MO? I know a rather quaint bed and breakfast in that area ..
The reason is simple.
Pat hates black people.
All this energy he has put into posting "facts" and dragging up "experts" has mostly been negative. His aim is just to go "Ha, ha, I'm smarter than black people!" He needs to feel superior to them, even if it IS a big fat LIE.
You are focused on some REAL solutions, and you are not fixated on just the "black race" like Pat is fixated.
Pat needs to get a new hobby besides hating blacks and being mad at "god" for creating them.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#591022 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All you had to say is that you don't believe in God.
Belief IS a funny thing....

Actually I was saying there is more evidence that there is no god,
than there is evidence that there is.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#591023 Jan 19, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the ability tio run fast influenced by the "blind fate of genes"?
"you insist heritability indices are valid but fail to take other factors like prenatal environment and individual preferences into consideration."
So the offspring of wealthy blacks suffer from prenatal issues causing their children to perform in school as well as poverty level whites? Do you have any evidence for this?
"One sibling may have a thirst for learning.."
Yes, curiosity drives learning and curiosity levels tend to be high in people who have higher IQ. You can't keep a curious child from learning just as you can't force a child with no desire to learn, to learn. Why do black kids tease the other black kids who take their schooling seriously and say they are acting white? They say this because even they know that to act smart is to act white.
I see the complete picture and I feel genetics is the dominant factor. You may disagree. I understand from life experience that the dullards in school could never be turned into the kids in the advanced placement classes. I have seen four year olds who could read and knew things some 14 year olds would not know and I know their genius is genetic.
So you are just a whining little beach who wants to give up because "they will never".
Hasn't anyone ever told you about using "never" or "always"?
Don't you know anything about fallacies and biases?
You must BE one of those "dullards" you're talking about.
ahura mazda

Williamsburg, KY

#591025 Jan 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...not omnipotent then is he.
not if free will is possible but then for every action there is an opposite but equal reaction; which means you reap what you sow.

for what you mete will be meted to you

we are always meeting self.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#591026 Jan 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a problem with silly people who use names like
God Himself , who come in the forum trying to equate theistic reasoning to scientific determinations.
They don't mix never have, never will.
Well as IANS said, philosophy and science are married.

So if you have a problem with equating theistic reasoning to scientific determinations, you are in trouble.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#591027 Jan 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont use axioms to your favor in attempt to dispel logic and reason to promote your silly ideas.
My footprint is on my birth record, proving who I am.
I did not choose it, it was chosen for me.
1+1=2 because we defined it to be that.
It was not this way at my convenience or pleasure, it is this way because we decided it was so.
Documents can be foreged, so could choose to beleive that the one you have is a forgery and hence would not really prove that you are you.

Like I said: THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO BE SCEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL.

It is you who choose to accept what you have been shown and the authenticity of it as proof of who you are.

Since it is we that defined 1+1 to be = 2, havent we chosen that it should be =2?

Name the natural non-human phenomena or source which said to you "Aura Mytha, this is 1, this is 2..."

It is you that CHOSE TO ACCEPT that 1+1=2.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#591029 Jan 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was saying there is more evidence that there is no god,
than there is evidence that there is.
Oh c'mon. There is NO evidence that there is no god.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#591030 Jan 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, are you trying to justify delusion? LOL... Mathematics has always been the most pure and provable science. If you don't understand what mathematics is all about then how can you use it in your examples? What a joke.
You keep missing the point.

Numbers are man made.

Numbers are abstract concepts.

Numbers are symbols that are wilfully ACCEPTED as REPRESENTATIONS of an idea (namely quantity).

We could have chosen not to define nor differential quantities, making number and even mathematics irrelevant.

Location hidden

#591031 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as IANS said, philosophy and science are married.
So if you have a problem with equating theistic reasoning to scientific determinations, you are in trouble.
I pay as much attention to Ians as I do you.
Clearly a man who believes a fetus is a parasite has issues as badly as you. Science has a philosophy of logical reasoning to deduce truths and define phenomenon by it's methodology.
It however is far removed from any theistic reasoning which is built on superstition and myth. I heard it put correctly termed psychological evidence, or fantasy would suffice in explanation of phenomenon.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#591032 Jan 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And by "gun" I hope you mean firearm and not a certain "small" body part which guns compensate for...
So that's why I dream of howitzers....

Location hidden

#591033 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One piece of evidence is the historical elimination of gods from culture to culture. The evolution of belief in them, can clearly and literally be deciphered from carvings in stone.
Where are they now RR? How many countless gods are there to not to appear or carry real weight in the world?
Everlasting stupidity and superstition. Gods were invented to rule over the superstitious minds that were tricked into believing in them. To forge empires and rule them with a common belief in the body of the nation, nothing is more powerful than to direct the energy of the people with a shared belief, to unite them to become a worker and servant in the goal of the empire.

Location hidden

#591034 Jan 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That implies that there is overwhelming evidence that there is, but we both know that's not true either.

Location hidden

#591035 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep missing the point.
Numbers are man made.
Numbers are abstract concepts.
Numbers are symbols that are wilfully ACCEPTED as REPRESENTATIONS of an idea (namely quantity).
We could have chosen not to define nor differential quantities, making number and even mathematics irrelevant.

Yes, we could all be like you.... willfully ignorant!

Location hidden

#591036 Jan 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And by "gun" I hope you mean firearm and not a certain "small" body part which guns compensate for...
I see my swartz is bigger than your....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591037 Jan 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
One piece of evidence is the historical elimination of gods from culture to culture. The evolution of belief in them, can clearly and literally be deciphered from carvings in stone.
Where are they now RR? How many countless gods are there to not to appear or carry real weight in the world?
Everlasting stupidity and superstition. Gods were invented to rule over the superstitious minds that were tricked into believing in them. To forge empires and rule them with a common belief in the body of the nation, nothing is more powerful than to direct the energy of the people with a shared belief, to unite them to become a worker and servant in the goal of the empire.
Perhaps you misunderstood.

I didn't say that religions haven't changed, they surely is a lot of evidence for that.

I said there is NO evidence that there is no God...

Location hidden

#591038 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
Numbers are man made.
Just like religion and the concept of sin.

The difference is that numbers are used to help progress mankind.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#591039 Jan 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That implies that there is overwhelming evidence that there is, but we both know that's not true either.
No it doesn't.

Let's say we are 300 years in the past. I say to you that our bodies are made up of tiny things I call DNA. I can't prove it but I know it's true. I just don't have the technology to show it to you.

You'd be that person saying "never such a thing!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 267,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min truth 567,380
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 26 min I love Nigerians 40
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 50 min Ruby88 53,280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,307
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Skany Mother 120,624
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr mariayr 492
More from around the web