Prove there's a god.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591320 Jan 21, 2013
The problem here KittenKoder you just don't know the answer and I am sorry you don't, and I really mean that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591321 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but your wrong, you are soo wrong. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place, you can't see past your own self.
Just saying I am wrong, does not make me wrong. Provide evidence that supports your claim.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591322 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Now your just reaching.
So, you have nothing valid to support your hatred. Thank you for admitting you just want an excuse to hate people.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591323 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The problem here KittenKoder you just don't know the answer and I am sorry you don't, and I really mean that.
so you are arrogant enough to presume you know the answer, yet you know nothing. You have betrayed your disdain for your own species, that makes you useless.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591324 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying I am wrong, does not make me wrong. Provide evidence that supports your claim.
Easy again READ what is said; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591325 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have nothing valid to support your hatred. Thank you for admitting you just want an excuse to hate people.
Your tricks don't work on me.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591326 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Easy again READ what is said; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
Yes, and I simply restated what you have said. You hate people, you hate your own kind and justify that hatred with your own delusion.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591327 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are arrogant enough to presume you know the answer, yet you know nothing. You have betrayed your disdain for your own species, that makes you useless.
No,there is no arrogants here, just sadness that you don't see what is said. Im sorry you feel this way.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#591328 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Easy again READ what is said; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.
You appear to be prideful enough to consider your own opinion of what is evil and perverse to be the benchmark against which all behaviour should be judged.

You are prideful and conceited and a hypocrite.

That isn`t my opinion, it simply based upon the evidence available. Do have a nice day.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591329 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>No,there is no arrogants here, just sadness that you don't see what is said. Im sorry you feel this way.
*arrogance
*I'm

Yes, you are a sad person. You hate your own species, and that is a sad state to be in.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591330 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I simply restated what you have said. You hate people, you hate your own kind and justify that hatred with your own delusion.
looks like you made up your own analogy on this subject. In what you said proves to me you don't know what is said. Again I will say Im sorry.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591331 Jan 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be prideful enough to consider your own opinion of what is evil and perverse to be the benchmark against which all behaviour should be judged.
You are prideful and conceited and a hypocrite.
That isn`t my opinion, it simply based upon the evidence available. Do have a nice day.
You folks are so quick to judge others, yall can't see past your own pride.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#591332 Jan 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
*arrogance
*I'm
Yes, you are a sad person. You hate your own species, and that is a sad state to be in.
So why do you make strife?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591333 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you made up your own analogy on this subject. In what you said proves to me you don't know what is said. Again I will say Im sorry.
I made no analogy, I simply stated what you have demonstrated. Your hatred for your own species, and that is all you have demonstrated.

Since: May 11

Witham, UK

#591334 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You folks are so quick to judge others, yall can't see past your own pride.
"Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty countenance before a fall", and yet here you are imparting your `wisdom` about what is evil and perverse with nothing to back it up except a translation of a rework of an edit of a book written by semi literate poly-theistic bronze age tribesmen.

Excuse me if I give your words the weight they deserve.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#591335 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You folks are so quick to judge others, yall can't see past your own pride.
You are also judging people, but we make no excuses for our mistakes like you do. It's sad that you have to make excuses for your assertions since you cannot provide any valid data to support any of them.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#591336 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An intense feeling of strong affection.
What's your definition of love?
Something worth dying for.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#591337 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisconsin, about 5 years old.
I'm sure it started before that, but that's when I first remember. Why?
What if you had been taught Islam at that age?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#591338 Jan 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HE HE HA HA!!!!!!!
More than 2 billion people disagree with you...
More than 5 billion people disagree with YOU.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#591339 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

You say you pick and choose your deadly sins, but fail to see the deadliest is a quality you admire with wrath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web