|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex outside marriage is forbidden by God.
Mucho sex within a marriage is expected.
I think a lot of people ignore this because sex is so much fun and so rewarding. But it also needs a little regulation and discipline. I think if more people were a little more reserved sexually, there'd be a lot less STD cases.
Now that we have prophylactics, can't the church say that procreation should only happen within marriage, but sex outside of marriage is OK, as long as it's safe sex? The whole idea that sex is only for procreation is patently ridiculous and not followed anyway. Sex should be encouraged for fun and emotional bonding.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So then it's true, you believe the same as any other mentally ill person.
why don't you articulate what you believe about the origin of the universe as an alternative to a Creator so we can put our manifesto's side by side and see who's really nutz?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And now I'll progress you.
I believe you meant to use the word "progressed" in your first sentence, yes?
hehehe
That would work.

The word "made" was spontaneously omitted.

Apologies.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

This country was founded on the ability to resist any
power against it by force of arms.
By the people for the people and with the people.
Anything else is resistance to the will of the people. Surrender was never an option , resistance was what was the building blocks of the greatest nation on Earth. American exceptionalism was the deal breaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So then it's true, you believe the same as any other mentally ill person.
aka - put up or shut up!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims beating each other up proves they are hate mongers.
Kind of like Americans shooting each other up huh? Oh wait, that's right, they're not true Americans.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> Creationist have been scientifically disproven so I don't pay any mind to them.
LOL! put up or shut up, anticrister!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
How can we "know" what he universe consists of when we can barely got off our own planet?
Science. Oh wait, I forgot you believe the Earth is bigger than the sun....

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

wilderide wrote:
If God supposedly wants to "save" everyone, why does it insist on faith? What happens when you can't fake or force faith? Are you screwed?
That can be "faked" as well.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm very skeptical that you frame your argument from a desire to help blacks people, because your other comments say otherwise. Secondly, what evidence is there that blacks do worse in integrated schools? And third, is the only solution segregation? Segregation has been tried before, and it didn't work too well, for a long list of reasons.
<quoted text>
Even the tests you cite, which I still question, show a very slight difference. I see no reason why differences in economics, cultural, and and quality of education would not affect those scores, and those factors do exist. I see no objective evidence that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites, only that in an aggregated study they performed slightly lower.
"First, I'm very skeptical that you frame your argument from a desire to help blacks people, because your other comments say otherwise."
'My commnents say no such thing and if you need to go off point like this it is your integrity that is in question not mine.

There is overwhelming evidence that blacks do worse than their white classmates in school.http://www.eastbayexpre ss.com/ebx/rich-black-flunking /Content?oid=1070459

Segregation in the classroom may be the only solution if blacks can't learn as quickly as whites and continue to fail and drop out in large numbers. What is better, to pretend they are just alike and let them continue to fail or to face the matter honestly and adjust their learning schedule so they don't?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Wow, you are really stuck on this gun topic, huh?
You asked a question. I honestly answered it.'nuff said.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No they don't. Just the opposite.
Already proven that false.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

One for the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bring it on , It's my will against yours,
and I Will win.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.
Talk about a fish story.... Your answer would be close but still incorrect.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we have prophylactics, can't the church say that procreation should only happen within marriage, but sex outside of marriage is OK, as long as it's safe sex? The whole idea that sex is only for procreation is patently ridiculous and not followed anyway. Sex should be encouraged for fun and emotional bonding.
Who said anything about sex for procreation only? That is ridiculous. That's not what God wants, that's why He made sex so much fun, desirable & easy.

Sex IS encouraged for fun & bonding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
I understand that Pres. Obama is in the process of negotiating a mutually satisfactory solution with those tough, manly, virile NRA guys.
As part of Obamacare, if they turn in their firearms they will receive a free penile enlargement procedure. No deductible. Two inches for a shotgun, four for an assault weapon, six for a rocket launcher.
ROFL.... that was really funny :p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what it tells us. It also provides clues pertaining cosmic expansion (spectral shift).
It might tell us what may happen in our section of the universe, but don't you find it arrogant to say that we think we know what the universe consists of? We can't even see the whole universe, let alone know what it consists of.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Somebody (I think it was Catcher) brought up that if Adam and Eve were the first humans, were they given the gift (ha) of language and if so, what language was it? I find this interesting, but I'm too damn lazy to look into it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That can be "faked" as well.
Not when it counts...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Science. Oh wait, I forgot you believe the Earth is bigger than the sun....
You can't answer that question either, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 560,921 - 560,940 of716,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

429 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 3,876
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,140
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 171,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min BenAdam 598,770
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 22 min andet1987 161
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Hidingfromyou 93,236
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Aura Mytha 255,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr TheBlackSheep 223,214
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••