Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#590776 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since D.C. and Chicago enacted gun bans, the violence there went up.
Then you have a state like Vermont, that not only has no gun bans, they don't even require a license to carry a gun and what do you have? You have some of the lowest violent crime rates in the country. So you see, it is not the absence of laws causing gun violence. Vermont has a very small black population, D.C. and Chicago have large black populations. This violent crime problem is not a gun problem, it's not a lack of gun laws problem, it's a negro problem and it is time we face this issue honestly for once.
The Newtown shooting was a tragedy but it was also an anomoly and represents a tiny fraction of the overall criminal gun violence in America.
I don't claim to have any solution to the black violence problem. I am just pointing out some facts about gun laws and what they can and can not prevent. If blacks as a group lack the personal discretion necessary in order to possess guns then perhaps blacks should be banned from gun ownership. That common senese approach will not float since we are all to be treated equally under the law however.
"Violence will increase when a group acquires killing technologies it did not evolve. Stable groups that manufacture devices such as firearms must also have evolved the self-restraint not to employ them to maladaptive excess. A group developing the intelligence to invent weapons ahead of sufficiently strong inhibitions against their indiscriminate use will tend to destroy itself. New technologies themselves exert selectional pressure toward ability to control their use. Therefore, a group that acquires a weapon from another group, rather than having developed it, is less likely to have evolved the appropriate inhibitions."
http://www.neoeugenics.net/lev.htm
Really?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#590777 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god exists, and is everything it is claimed to be by its believers (omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent)...
Then its already made its mind up.
Some will die and go to Heaven.
Some will die and go to Hell.
By design.
And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Why would such a being need to "judge" anything when omniscience is one of its qualities?
That's the thing most religious people don't wanna understand.

They say God is perfect in every way but yet they call his creation imperfect! How can that be?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#590778 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, in America we're used to doing things for ourselves. We don't need government handouts in order to survive. We certainly don't need the government telling us how we should use our health care.
The health care system in America works great just the way it is.
If you don't have insurance, you can still go to the doctor.
Except those lazy asses or the illegals, they want it all for free.
I think that a society that is capable of providing free health care to everyone is morally obligated to do so.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590779 Jan 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Start the chainsaw and die of asphyxiation. Then you don't have to worry about it.
Lol. Nope.

Use the chainsaw to cut the table in half, then put the table back together, making a "whole".....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590780 Jan 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He has even managed to confuse you, great. That means no one can understand his nonsense. lol
Nope :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590781 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god exists, and is everything it is claimed to be by its believers (omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent)...
Then its already made its mind up.
Some will die and go to Heaven.
Some will die and go to Hell.
By design.
And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Why would such a being need to "judge" anything when omniscience is one of its qualities?
As a way for us to learn the differences between good & bad behavior.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590782 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't.
I did.
The fact that science is looking for answers precludes ignorance (of the willful variety).
Contrast that with religion.
If this is your argument that science has taught us what the universe is made of, it's a poor argument.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590783 Jan 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What?
You do know what being unconscious is don't you?
Of course.

Today, you have a conscious.

Say tomorrow you become unconscious.

That means tomorrow you are unconscious but you still had a conscious before tomorrow....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590784 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Society. Don't you think society fetishizes sex too much? America in particular is so morally uptight. My French relatives are always making fun of Americans and their moral hypocrisy (although the French certainly have issues of their own).
They do?

Damn the French.

Never such a thing as a French very very sorry!

Lol, what do they say about us?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590786 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So I get to go to heaven even though I don't believe Jesus was a sacrificial messiah?
What? Are you faking your faith or admitting you have none?
Make up your mind.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#590785 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As a way for us to learn the differences between good & bad behavior.
how is it that we can learn if everything is predetermined?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590787 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
...and saying "We know".
never such a thing as a know very very sorry!
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#590788 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up and stop acting stupid.
Oh, STFU, hypocrite.
After that disgusting-@ss post you spewed I responded to, you need to take your own advice, after you stop whining and blaming black people for all the evils in the world.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590789 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned sewers!
I can't understand the sewers from AVP Requiem.

What's the deal? What small town like that has a sewer system like a big city?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#590790 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Use the chainsaw to cut the table in half, then put the table back together, making a "whole".....
OK Alice....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590791 Jan 18, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing most religious people don't wanna understand.
They say God is perfect in every way but yet they call his creation imperfect! How can that be?
Eh?

DaVinci could breathe & speak but his creations couldn't...

It's foolish to assume that the created is equal to the creator.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590792 Jan 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that a society that is capable of providing free health care to everyone is morally obligated to do so.
Sure.

Show me an example of free health care & I'd agree with ya.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#590793 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They do?
Damn the French.
Never such a thing as a French very very sorry!
Lol, what do they say about us?
150,000 French Army surpluss rifles for sale...never fired...only dropped once.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#590794 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I hate spontaneous omissions.
He he he.

Quit talking sh_it!

J/K

In all seriousness...

Typos are one thing, being somewhat of a dufus (spelling, grammar, usage, etc.) is another... but, omitting a word is prolly the one quirk that I find the most aggravating.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#590795 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HL is right. Too many people are stuck in a political correctness game when it comes to race.
Can you deny that illegal aliens are also black?
Does it bother you that a legal black citizen of this country was able to became the POTUS?
Can you admit that you have scizophrenic feelings about black people?
Don't you want them to get out of the ghetto, but not too close to you?
Don't you want them to be educated, but never as smart as you? Don't you want blacks to succeed, but not so much that they make YOU look lower or worse?
Does it bother you that people do not come with return reciepts, and that buyer's remorse will never apply to a human being? I mean, it's not like you can "return to sender" after all...
Admit that you want blacks to go back to Africa because you're finished using them up, then I will have something to laugh at for the rest of my life when the blacks remain here with you forever and ever until both you black and white people kill each other off and take the rest of the world with you. I will laugh and laugh while you let silly racism kill you off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 574,308
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 269,020
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 24 min Luna34 392
Why are white people so hateful, emptyminded an... (Sep '10) 35 min yeah right 165
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 37 min averagejoebrosmo 208
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 41 min forgetful liberals 55
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min ANAL SEX ADVOCATE 97,904
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min New Age Spiritual... 608,241
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 13 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web