Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590605 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what? And even if they were scrupulously honest, that would just mean they had spent time hanging out with a guy they were convinced was a messiah.
If they mispercieved him for that, it wouldn't be for long. They were sure he was dead. The bible actually says they didn't reckognize him at first.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590607 Jan 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, so you have nothing to counter legitimate points. This does not surprise me, as you must now resort to the failed ad homs.
Just like you have nothing to counter that your mother doesn't love you. Broken goods, yet again, I see. Go abort yourself!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#590606 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't hullicinate it, because they were sure he was dead.
So you have no evidence to support your blind assertions, yet you still make those blind assertions. I am not interested in your assertions, I want evidence. Since you lack evidence you are useless.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590608 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians were found floating in a void? I don't remember reading about that in school.
American mentality: impatience, greed, selfishness, xenophobia, morally hypocritical. Also friendly, confident, entrepreneurial, and helpful.
No. They weren't called Indians until this land was found & assumed to be India. Nowadays, they're Native American... But they don't call themselves that. There was no America when this land was re-discovered by the English & Spanish.

You nailed American mentality, but I'll offer more.

Our values are democracy/freedom, patriotism, we are hard workers, we have informal and directness in business and personal relations, and we're Christian.

Location hidden

#590609 Jan 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well for starters they put the countries best interest as a whole first, instead of the NRA's.
Anyone who would turn a blind eye from our children's safety is not American. They are terrorist.
Protecting our nations children is our first responsibility.
Wow, you are really stuck on this gun topic, huh?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#590610 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your sources. Did the media delude you methhead into believing live skeletons exist in museums? Cheapstake little turd!
It isn't my responsibility to educate you.

BTW... the skeletons we're referring to haven't been "live" for quite some time.

Location hidden

#590611 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion collects those types somehow.
Not fair. I'm religious & I'm no homophobe. No one in my family is.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#590612 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If they mispercieved him for that, it wouldn't be for long. They were sure he was dead. The bible actually says they didn't reckognize him at first.
Well, how many flying Jewish zombies had they encountered before that?

Location hidden

#590613 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're implying all the water from the flood went somewhere.
You mention sewers as one of the possible destinations.
For that to be the case, they would've had to exist during the time of your alleged flood.
Present day sewers are irrelevant to the crux of your argument.
Why do you bother with that dude?

He's probably gonna ask you to prove there was no sewers back then....

Location hidden

#590614 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your sources. Did the media delude you methhead into believing live skeletons exist in museums? Cheapstake little turd!
WTF is a live skeleton?

Seriously, dude. What is wrong with you?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590615 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're implying all the water from the flood went somewhere.
You mention sewers as one of the possible destinations.
For that to be the case, they would've had to exist during the time of your alleged flood.
Present day sewers are irrelevant to the crux of your argument.
No, the water in the sewers were already there. I am simply implying there was already enough water in the ocean combined with the clouds and springs to start a flood. So you are saying water in the sewers popped into existence, just like the big bang, stupid little methhead?

San Francisco

#590616 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They weren't called Indians until this land was found & assumed to be India. Nowadays, they're Native American... But they don't call themselves that. There was no America when this land was re-discovered by the English & Spanish.
You nailed American mentality, but I'll offer more.
Our values are democracy/freedom, patriotism, we are hard workers, we have informal and directness in business and personal relations, and we're Christian.
The majority of Americans call themselves Christian, but that in itself doesn't really mean anything. The number of Americans who are actually practicing Christians is much lower, and then you'd have to decide which sects you are including or excluding in those numbers.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590617 Jan 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no evidence to support your blind assertions, yet you still make those blind assertions. I am not interested in your assertions, I want evidence. Since you lack evidence you are useless.
Hullicinations would require some hope at least, it is a scientific fact.

San Francisco

#590618 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fair. I'm religious & I'm no homophobe. No one in my family is.
I didn't say you were. There are many Christians and Christian churches who reject homophobia, but unfortunately there are also many who use religion as a shield for their bigotry.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590619 Jan 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what your mother told you, you are useless when having arguements with you, and you proved too much hassle? Just like the fact that it is useless believing your mother loves you!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#590620 Jan 18, 2013
God...lol nothing has every been so funny as God. Pathetic humans can feel safe as long as they have some sort of rules to follow. We don't know why we are here, so God exists. Oh how pathetic. Religion, just the different forms of this God. You just purely exist in this present reality unaware of why you do. God will never exist for you. It is very sad to see all of you people arguing about who has the best representation of the meaning of god and life. However in reality you can never find an answer to these pressing questions. Heaven and hell only exist in this present reality. where you will move on to next your present mind cannot comprehend the physics or meaning of it, so why argue and try and look 'smart' on this stupid argument. God and Religion are a means of control by scared people. Most people are driven by fear. I however do not have any fear, so can enlighten you silly folks. What you are supposed to do on this journey is to enlighten yourself, help people, find out what makes yourself tick. Don't be fooled by God or Religion.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590621 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother with that dude?
He's probably gonna ask you to prove there was no sewers back then....
Calling people idiots, so sweet. We know what the bible says in proverbs that people who hide hate have lying lips! Stupid little emotionally repressed narcissist that lies to yourself! Go to hell scum! No one loves you! Stop sucking attention and being selfish, and not being able to appreciate things, including yourself! Oh no, none of that, instead just go out and kill yourself!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#590622 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're the last person that should be talking about trolling.
If you think that karl44 is trolling then you simply don't know what trolling is.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#590623 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you consider being American is?
Your post sounds like a translation from Chinese, by Chinese.

Location hidden

#590624 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were. There are many Christians and Christian churches who reject homophobia, but unfortunately there are also many who use religion as a shield for their bigotry.
Unfortunately that's true.

I guess I've just had the luck of a good mom n dad and good churches. I've never been to a sermon about the "evils of homosexuality" or anything like that. Only the talks about sex outside of marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Truth 543,111
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Freebird USA 173,837
Word association game (Aug '08) 17 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 17 min macomb county 74
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min dr Shrink 33,052
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 259,706
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••