“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#590547 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even go to school past 6th grade? Or you home schooled yourself using the bible?
As though that apocalyptic imbecile could read Elizabethan English.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#590548 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly it could stop this absurd blaming of whites for black failure. No group has dome more to try and uplift the black race than white people. It could also allow for different schooling practices for blacks because if we keep denying the racial difference and seating blacks and whites together in the classroom and the blacks keep failing what good is that serving? Only when we look at this issue HONESTLY can any progress be made.
First, I'm very skeptical that you frame your argument from a desire to help blacks people, because your other comments say otherwise. Secondly, what evidence is there that blacks do worse in integrated schools? And third, is the only solution segregation? Segregation has been tried before, and it didn't work too well, for a long list of reasons.
What I want is irrelevant and you have no idea what i want. But it is true and even black academics accept it as true that blacks have a lower IQ average, they just don't accept a genetic causation for it and they instead usually turn to the creative liberal excuse making practices, mainly of blaming whites somehow for it.
Even the tests you cite, which I still question, show a very slight difference. I see no reason why differences in economics, cultural, and and quality of education would not affect those scores, and those factors do exist. I see no objective evidence that blacks are inherently less intelligent than whites, only that in an aggregated study they performed slightly lower.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#590550 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
"IQ has very limited bearing on intelligence"
Experts on intelligence disagree with you.
No they don't. Just the opposite.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590549 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't say "without adverse physical effects" - but I though that clear in context.
Yes she did, but she was wrong on her claim that humans can only get to 8 foot tall...

There was one human that got to 8'11"...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#590551 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you consider being American is?
Native Americans, and naturalized immigrants.

The Borderland of Sol

#590552 Jan 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trained to believe and/or they may have the god gene.
Oh, that ol' thing.

Laffin.

Location hidden

#590553 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
There are other theories yes, but the prevailing and mainstream
theory is still the big bang. The Hubble constant, CMBR , confirmation of predictions in the CMBR, The % of elements distributed throughout the universe, still applies and point to it.
It isn't even close to being scrapped.
"The % of elements distributed throughout the universe" ?!?

HAHAHA!

We can barely get out of our own planet's gravity, only an arrogant fool would think the we humans know what the percent of elements distributed throughout the universe is.....

The Borderland of Sol

#590554 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. convert it ta 240. Same cold-half the cost. And put a aluminum or SS drip pan in the bottom.
Problem now is that it costs more for a 1/2 than for stack beer....unless ya make yer own.
Hmm.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590555 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your source, so I can make fun of it.
Muslims beat their own family members up if they are no longer christian, they are filled with terrorists, the syrian liberation army are actually terrorist guerilla militants, and they destroy each other, with nazi fascist dictators all the time, as well as trying to destroy Israel, walking around town like they own the place while not bothering to learn our language, and making nuclear bombs secretely, and evading people inspecting them. As well as special forces units in palistine using their own chilren as human body shields. In pakistan they didn't bother with Osama Bin Laden either and let him hide, and the person that Osama's hideout belonged to just let him in, because he is a terrorist, like himself, the same with all the muslim public.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#590556 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No fool. Energy gets used for growth but more cells appear, only when no energy comes and no protein does growth not occur. As long as protein and oxyget reaches the cells at a decent amount, then cells grow, amount doesn't matter as long as enough. Give examples of evidence of the dinosaurs, methheaded worm. Plenty have turned out to be bones belonging to completely different animals.
If the addition of cells isn't growth, then what is?

Do you not think the addition of cells requires energy?

What is it that you think reacts with the nutrients an organism consumes (in most cases) that releases energy for its function and growth?

Evidence of dinosaurs...

What "completely different animal" would a T-rex skull belong to?

The Borderland of Sol

#590557 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac's gonna have yer hide.
You spelled aluminum correctly....
No.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590558 Jan 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate looking at this chart, it reminds me that I'm average at something ... being 5'4" sucks because it's so average. Anyhow, RR is correct:
http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/...
At least in that 6' is not average in the US, not sure about the 5% but meh, he is closer to correct in the general topic. Average male in the US is 5' 10.2"
Those stats tend to be for people 30 or beyond. More later generations seem to be several inches taller, perhaps 6'0.

Location hidden

#590559 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Native Americans, and naturalized immigrants.
What? Why Indians? There was no America when they were here...

Besides, what I meant was what do you consider American mentality? What is "being American" to you?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#590560 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of water is in the clouds, our bodies, sewers, and spring. Too stupid.
How many sewers existed in the time of your alleged flood?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590561 Jan 18, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What objective proof of that is there? Jesus not only left no body (nor did his mother BTW) he didn't even leave any writings behind.
His body was moved actually, he walked out. His clothes were folded neatly(I wonder what it actually implies, lol), so raiders wouldn't have stolen it, as they wouldn't have the time to fold it.
Psychological evidence as well that the disciples were honest.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590562 Jan 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
5'10"?
Aaaawwww.... Cute lil boogers.
You have already proven yourself to be homosexual.

The Borderland of Sol

#590563 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! I'll jist stay the way I am. But thanks so much fer the clan invite. Does yer homeland folks still have good teachers after the Roman fiasco?
Great Caesar's sandals never stuck in Irish mud.

Roman occupation (note that I do not say "conquest") stopped at the Walls of Hadrian and Antoninus Pius - and the Irish Sea.

Trade was brisk, but Ireland was never invaded by Rome.

Everybody else, yes...

LOL
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590564 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
You're qualified to administer this "test" how?
From God.

Location hidden

#590566 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Yes.

It's not our fault that you UKians can't spell correctly.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590567 Jan 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
If the addition of cells isn't growth, then what is?
Do you not think the addition of cells requires energy?
What is it that you think reacts with the nutrients an organism consumes (in most cases) that releases energy for its function and growth?
Evidence of dinosaurs...
What "completely different animal" would a T-rex skull belong to?
Energy gets created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 96,091
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Tell It Too Me 261,617
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Remnant of 144000 602,141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 548,421
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 4,764
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min USN Atheist 5,444
GUARANTEED WEALTH REVIEW : guaranteedwealth.co ... 22 min dess71 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Dave Nelson 229,906
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE