Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590302 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought I told ya before.
Cygnus. It's about 6000 or so Lt yrs from here by your standards.
Coming from neverlands? Would we believe you?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#590303 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
A few Democrat Governors will have their way in their states.
The ban will not pass the house, and even it it did some States have
already said they will not enforce them, or allow Federal officers to enforce them either.
http://www.queerty.com/over-30-states-applied...
That’s America for you

federal law but in our back yard we’ll do what we want…

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#590304 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
Firstly the yellow cat in the video has yellow fur, which abraham riding a camal also has yellow fur. The animals in the bible all have ratchets features hinted at.
Hahahahahahahah! So you admit a cartoon as evidence of your deity?!
You are indeed severely deluded and unable to grasp reality.
Yellow fur_Aaaaahahahahah! LOL!
Is everyone on palmdale this deluded?

Location hidden

#590305 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as Jesus's resurrection being true, pathetic little toad!
You really should take your meds.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#590306 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said you can
Perhaps they are more influenced by Canadian civility up there close to the border
Hogwash, it has more to do with the amount of people per square mile. The less concentration the less crime.
Put a bunch of people together, it wont matter where, the more crime you will have.

Location hidden

#590307 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why the children of wealthy blacks can only perform in school no better than the children of whites at the poverty level.
Intervention prgrams have been proven failures. This is why Africa remains how it does. You can throw all the money in the world at stupid people and it will still leave them behaving stupid, not only unable to create wealth but unable to hold onto it if given to them. This is why low IQ lottery winners go broke and smart immigrants who come to America with $50 in their pocket end up rich.
You would have to show me the statistics on that.
Because there are becoming many educated and well off black families now. They seem to worry about the same things we do.
But I'm not sure about the sucess rate of their siblings.

Location hidden

#590308 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s America for you
federal law but in our back yard we’ll do what we want…

He can't make the law without congress.
Pat

Granby, CT

#590309 Jan 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. genetics are not the sole indicator of intelligence since a link between socio-economics and IQ has been proven ..
.. children from affluent families scored 17 points higher than financially disadvantaged students. Poor children improved their IQ score by as much as 16 points when placed with high income families ..
http://web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Boucha...
.. the fact that IQ is dependent on external variables has repeatably been proven by scientific studies. To claim intelligence is only attributable to genetics only reflects your belief that some races are inferior ..
.. that is intellectual dishonesty ..
Then where is a modern civilized black majority society with low crime and violence and academic performance comparable to whites?

We have been spending more per pupil on urban blacks students in CT then we do in the affluent suburbs on white students yet the results remain the same and the gap doesn't change.

There are also transracial adoption studies that show that the child's IQ reflects it's biological parents IQ, not the adoptive parent's.

----------

Here is some typical liberal race propaganda:

New evidence that SAT hurts blacks

Now, in the latest issue of the Harvard Educational Review, the two scholars who took on that project have published a paper saying Freedle was right about a flaw in the SAT, even in its current form. They say "the SAT, a high-stakes test with significant consequences for the educational opportunities available to young people in the United States, favors one ethnic group over another."

"The confirmation of unfair test results throws into question the validity of the test and, consequently, all decisions based on its results," said Maria Veronica Santelices, now at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile in Santiago, and Mark Wilson of UC Berkeley. "All admissions decisions based exclusively or predominantly on SAT performance--and therefore access to higher education institutions and subsequent job placement and professional success--appear to be biased against the African American minority group and could be exposed to legal challenge."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/class-strugg...
----------

Do you see what the liberals do? Just because blacks perform poorly on SAT they take that as proof the test is flawed and racially biased. They do this because they have their mind made up that the races are equal even though all evidence says otherwise. But if they are equal then how can it hurt only blacks, for that implies the races must be different if it hurts only blacks? So which is it, are the races just alike or not?
This is the same nonsese they tried to pull in New Haven CT on the fireman's test when no blacks who took it passed. They tried to claim the test was biased yet they cound not specifically point out the bias in the test, why? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO BIAS IN THE TEST, the bias was with the racist liberals who refused to accept the fair results of the test. This is what the liberals do, engage in an endless propaganda campaign of excuse making, excusing away the all too obvious difference between the races in intelligence.

Why aren't the liberals also making excuses for why the NBA is 85 percent black? Clearly we are all equal so some form of hidden bias must be at play keeping Whites, Asians, and Hispanics underrepresented!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#590310 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as Jesus's resurrection being true, pathetic little toad!
The bible is full of fakes, lies and errors and is misused of the mighty and the rich ones for their weired purposes up to the present.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590312 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahah! So you admit a cartoon as evidence of your deity?!
You are indeed severely deluded and unable to grasp reality.
Yellow fur_Aaaaahahahahah! LOL!
Is everyone on palmdale this deluded?
Not evidence of my diety, I already have evidence for him. Although I suppose this could count as evidence, I have more.

Location hidden

#590313 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He has probably rejected Christ and therefore let demons inside him. He has no hope, and has therefore choice to be a devote follower of satan. The thing that we ought to do now is to kill him off! Perhaps if we write more his heart will snap!
Now you say you believe in "demons" and that they invade only those who reject your christ...and you think that automatically makes any individual who does not accept your delusion a follower of some other "master demon" you have mentally conjured up in your make believe world, and suggest "killing then off in the real world.

You are now approaching the point of being a danger to yourself and others and should be sent for observation and testing.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590314 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You really should take your meds.
An Irish wannabe should take his. I'm sure despite your years of living you partly wished you were younger simply on the grounds that you would have an older women looking after you helping fufill the love you lost from mommy.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590315 Jan 18, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is full of fakes, lies and errors and is misused of the mighty and the rich ones for their weired purposes up to the present.
We don't need a stupid little snobby punk kid like you telling us what is the truth.

Location hidden

#590317 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm putting you to the test. Where do you really come from? Why pretend to be Irish?
Why would you assume I am irish.
Is your deity irish?
What test is that? The one where ya determines that folks is evil cos ther smarter than you folks is?
Pat

Granby, CT

#590316 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to show me the statistics on that.
Because there are becoming many educated and well off black families now. They seem to worry about the same things we do.
But I'm not sure about the sucess rate of their siblings.
Here is one example:

"The black parents wanted an explanation. Doctors, lawyers, judges, and insurance brokers, many had come to the upscale Cleveland suburb of Shaker Heights specifically because of its stellar school district. They expected their children to succeed academically, but most were performing poorly. African-American students were lagging far behind their white classmates in every measure of academic success: grade-point average, standardized test scores, and enrollment in advanced-placement courses. On average, black students earned a 1.9 GPA while their white counterparts held down an average of 3.45. Other indicators were equally dismal. It made no sense."

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/rich-black-...

----------

It made no sense because blacks with a higher IQ don't always have children with their same high IQ. There is a thing called regression towards the mean. It means that the farther you are from the mean (average) the greater the pull back towards the mean. It's why tall people's children don't keep getting taller and taller and smart people's children don't keep getting smarter and smarter. So if you have a wealthy black attorney say with an IQ of 130 and a wife who is equally intelligent their offspring, since the black mean is an IQ of 85 are very likely to suffer this regression towards the mean and have a lower, but still above average for blacks, IQ. This explains the perplexing problem stated in the above article where all these wealthy black professionals are perplexed by their offsprings academic performance. It's because their offspring have an IQ that more reflects the black mean then it does the parents, who were way above average for their race.
Pat

Granby, CT

#590318 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not evidence of my diety, I already have evidence for him. Although I suppose this could count as evidence, I have more.
You have belief, not evidence. Stop lying.
Pat

Granby, CT

#590319 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a stupid little snobby punk kid like you telling us what is the truth.
No, you need a pedophile in a dress to do that for you once a week at your local lunatic asylum (church).

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#590320 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They confess to follow God, but they don't, so therefore Christ orders us to put them to the test and expose them.
gee ever notice how when christians commit murder and terrorist acts, christians will always say they are not real christians and do not follow their god

however, when a Muslim commits murder and terrorists acts, its their religion's fault

only in the Bible does a god condone genocide, rape, pillaging, murder and slavery

some religion
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590321 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you assume I am irish.
Is your deity irish?
What test is that? The one where ya determines that folks is evil cos ther smarter than you folks is?
Why write like an Irishman? You must have some sort of envy for them. Its you against the world. You don't belong anywhere, accept that.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#590322 Jan 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>evolution is a whopper!!!(((BIG HUG)))
No bigger lie ever told!

(((HUGE HUG BACK!))

(but T-T...evolutionists are not racists...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min islam the real evil 36,931
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE