“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#590287 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as Jesus's resurrection being true, pathetic little toad!

So you are saying the Romans created a undead zombie?
Scary , it would make a good horror movie.
Guy gets crucified, comes back from the dead. Then jumps from behind a rock and tries to eat your brain.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#590288 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only very uninformed, you are very misinformed.
Read some books by Arthur R Jensen. Read Race Matters by Michael Levin
All you have for your nonsense is EXCUSE MAKING. Where is the evidence for equal intelligence? The people that never came up with the wheel, indoor plumbing or a written language are NOT intellectually equal to the people that split the atom, put a man on the moon and cured polio and no intelligence tests are needed to prove it, behavior speaks for itself.
The reason IQ differs between individuals is the same reason IQ averages differ between groups of individuals and that is genetics.
.. genetics are not the sole indicator of intelligence since a link between socio-economics and IQ has been proven ..

.. children from affluent families scored 17 points higher than financially disadvantaged students. Poor children improved their IQ score by as much as 16 points when placed with high income families ..
http://web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Boucha...

.. the fact that IQ is dependent on external variables has repeatably been proven by scientific studies. To claim intelligence is only attributable to genetics only reflects your belief that some races are inferior ..

.. that is intellectual dishonesty ..

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#590289 Jan 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>On occasion, I do.
My whimsical lapses into more formal use of the language sometimes garner a most similar response.
I can't help it - I purely love the language. It's like a palette of colours and a really nice set of brushes.
Laffin.
French and French Canadian
Spanish and South American languages
English and their derivatives

All have their quirks.

I do find it really fascinating that it’s only the American who get on their high horse about the differences

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#590290 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Socia economics? Like all the illegal immigrants on welfare?
No, like the effects poverty has on education. Or why this 5th grade kid seems dumb because his school got blown up and he has been to school in a year because they are still fighting a civil war in the area. To the opposite end of the spectrum , kid seems smart because he went to preschool had private tutors and now is deciding between private school or public.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590291 Jan 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...that demonic numbskull! That no good piece of demon possessed goat herder!
Wait a second...wait, just wait for a minute. A damn minute! That's all I'm asking.
If you honestly believe that Aero is possessed by demons and devils and you're a God-fearing Christian...why, then, you believe you can exorcise him.
You can save him, Mr. Large!!! It's within your power to do so!
In fact, to not save poor possessed Aero would be evil! That would be like turning your back on Jesus.
I demand that you pray for Aero to save his poor soul. Invoke the Holy Spirit and save that poor man's life. Damnit! If you're not going to then I'm just going to have to fly out there and pray for poor, poor Aero myself - and that will be unspeakably dangerous.
He has probably rejected Christ and therefore let demons inside him. He has no hope, and has therefore choice to be a devote follower of satan. The thing that we ought to do now is to kill him off! Perhaps if we write more his heart will snap!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#590292 Jan 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and the air is owned by the military?
YUP. The Salvation Army!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590293 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, That was a threat? Sorry, I just took it as the plea of a browbeaten brainwashed crister subjugate, an didn't see the point in mak'n it any worse than you already allowed your church to damage you.
What is the purpose of the Irish inclusion? Are you flaming the entire world?
Are ya feel'n the need ta burn someth'n lately?
I'm putting you to the test. Where do you really come from? Why pretend to be Irish?

With Established Harem

#590294 Jan 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's enough. White sheet drawn. Sayonara.
.. hang in there on the IQ debate. Please ??..

With Established Harem

#590295 Jan 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Once again you fail at understanding history. You fail to understand sociology, anthropology, psychology, economics... You utterly fail to understand how biology works within the social.
So it's not surprising that you cannot understand the current situation among different populations and, stupidly, pay heed to uninformed, ignorant and simple racist interpretations.
Simple minds prefer simple solutions, free from the complexities of reality.
.. agree, agree, agree ..

<< sliding a rum & coke towards HFY >>
Pat

Granby, CT

#590296 Jan 18, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, IQ tests measure the ability to perform IQ tests and claim that they are measuring intelligence. No one is disputing that.
Nice series of caveats, by the way.
The experts all disagree with you. Educate yourself.

While there are different types of intelligence tests, they all measure the same intelligence. Some use words or numbers and require specific cultural knowledge (like vocabulary). Others do not, and instead use shapes or designs and require knowledge of only simple, universal concepts (many/few, open/closed, up/down).
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590297 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YUP. The Salvation Army!
Stick your arms up in the air and sing as the worship leaders begin. You must have been familar with that growing up. So you are a church drop out? Rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590298 Jan 18, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hang in there on the IQ debate. Please ??..
Because you aren't smart enough? Hesitating?

Location hidden

#590299 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaarrrrr sound like an Irish wannabe. Where do you really come from?
I thought I told ya before.
Cygnus. It's about 6000 or so Lt yrs from here by your standards.
Pat

Granby, CT

#590300 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No, like the effects poverty has on education. Or why this 5th grade kid seems dumb because his school got blown up and he has been to school in a year because they are still fighting a civil war in the area. To the opposite end of the spectrum , kid seems smart because he went to preschool had private tutors and now is deciding between private school or public.
Then explain why the children of wealthy blacks can only perform in school no better than the children of whites at the poverty level.

Intervention prgrams have been proven failures. This is why Africa remains how it does. You can throw all the money in the world at stupid people and it will still leave them behaving stupid, not only unable to create wealth but unable to hold onto it if given to them. This is why low IQ lottery winners go broke and smart immigrants who come to America with $50 in their pocket end up rich.

#590301 Jan 18, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"As to carrying one into a theatre, what the point of being so specific"
Theatre, shopping center, doctor's office, you name it. You can not legally carry a long gun. You can transport one in your veichle, this is true but you can not carry one.
"I believe that in the state Adam Lanza lilted those children it is illegal to carry any gun within 1000 yards of a school. Didn’t stop him"
Proving laws don't affect mentally disturbed people intent on harming others. Good point!
EXPLIAN VERMONT They have little gun laws and no gun violence problem.
Never said you can

Perhaps they are more influenced by Canadian civility up there close to the border
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590302 Jan 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought I told ya before.
Cygnus. It's about 6000 or so Lt yrs from here by your standards.
Coming from neverlands? Would we believe you?

#590303 Jan 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
A few Democrat Governors will have their way in their states.
The ban will not pass the house, and even it it did some States have
already said they will not enforce them, or allow Federal officers to enforce them either.
http://www.queerty.com/over-30-states-applied...
That’s America for you

federal law but in our back yard we’ll do what we want…

Location hidden

#590304 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
Firstly the yellow cat in the video has yellow fur, which abraham riding a camal also has yellow fur. The animals in the bible all have ratchets features hinted at.
Hahahahahahahah! So you admit a cartoon as evidence of your deity?!
You are indeed severely deluded and unable to grasp reality.
Yellow fur_Aaaaahahahahah! LOL!
Is everyone on palmdale this deluded?

Location hidden

#590305 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as Jesus's resurrection being true, pathetic little toad!
You really should take your meds.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#590306 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said you can
Perhaps they are more influenced by Canadian civility up there close to the border
Hogwash, it has more to do with the amount of people per square mile. The less concentration the less crime.
Put a bunch of people together, it wont matter where, the more crime you will have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Racism List: For Adult Actresses and Adult ... 10 min stemaxgizmo 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min Truth Doctor 4,453
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 590,323
Little Rock Arkansas being overrun with blacks 23 min stemaxgizmo 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Rick in Kansas 271,346
Samantha luna loya 33 min stemaxgizmo 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min lil whispers 612,193
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 99,997
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr swedenforever 176,949
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Tue Finley 31
More from around the web