|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I sure hope they like it when NASA gits them new spaceships finished that's sposed ta cure all the planets prolems!(that's why they quit work'n on the shuttle stuff).I prolly ain't sposed ta be tell'n ya all this stuff, but I jist can't hold it in any longer(be'n the head inchineer an all).
They's gonna send all the stupid, ugly, hateful an other degenerated folks ta Mars(that's why they been send'n all them probes an research gadgets there). Ther gonna name it "Abraham's rapture express".
I've heard Mars is pretty chilly. I hope they at least give Nano some fleece blankets.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you go to shop, KKK-mart?
Nothing pisses off an egalitarian more then having their racial equality dogma murdered by a brutal gang of facts.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Pure Propaganda.
It is true. It's not propaganda.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>NOT true, and only proves what little knowledge you have in the matter.
Well you sure proved me wrong!
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>contry is country. No offense.
You can;t even tell a typo when you see one? No offense.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Those figures are 10 years old.
Are you saying there has been a spike in gun violence in Vermont? Provide your source because me thinks you a lying excuse maker.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read and mentioned quite a while back that the total water that would have been required to cover the whole earth to the top of the highest point which is several miles above sea level is either 5 or 7 times (I forget which, but either makes it impossible) the absolute total of all forms of water that would have existed on, over, or in the earth at that time, which essentially is one reason, even though it has been proved other ways that it didn't happen, that it couldn't have happened.
Some of the factors involved to take the water in the atmosphere to add it to the total on the earth would have caused the earth to have burned up. It didn't happen - as simple as that.
Yep. It's things like that which make literalist fundamentalism so patently ridiculous. If you want some entertaining reading, go to answersingenesis.com sometime. It's a hoot, and includes some of the silliest apologist explanations you've ever read this side of an Intelligent Design blog. It's amazing to me that people can be so determined to believe what they want, rather then what actually is. It's like being a fly on the wall at a Flat Earth Society meeting. As I like to point out, even the Catholic church (of all things) acknowledges that much of the Bible is moral parable, rather than literally true. So many of these whackdoodle Protestant sects are even lagging behind the Catholic church. THAT is a pretty sad statement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what was going on inside of Hitler's head. If, in his bunker, he repented of what he had done and accepted Jesus as his savior, he would have gone to heaven. That's how your religion works. Sorry. Or are you suggesting that Jesus' sacrifice had limits? That's not what the Bible says.
Not necessarily. He still would've had to stand before God & God will judge him accordingly.

See, this is your confusion. You think that someone like Hitler can live a n evil life, then at some point accept Jesus & all is forgiven and forgotten.

You're wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? If I'm wrong, show me how.
I just did.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
MY ignorance?!
LMFAO!
Americans don't have Air Marshals. That's a Royal Navy thing, you dumb f_ck.
Americans have Marshals (cops) & sky marshals (slang for Federal Air Marshal Service, you know - the cops on planes).
You're one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.
You idiot. Instead of marshals, the navy always has admirals.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Isn't the DNA between whites & blacks more similar than different?
Yeah like 99.99%. As man moved north the skin simply didn't need as much melanin and so one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters was changed.

http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/h...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Delusion banging in your head? LOl...
Do you say this to make yourself feel more assertive and above your own delusions? You are a very weird child and you constantly lie to yourself, because you can't stand yourself.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, because we don't know where something is, it must not exist, right?
That isn't what I said.

You made the comment about "floodgates of heaven", if you can't define where that is, so be it and just say so.

Admit you have no idea what it is or where it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Air marshals are marshals of the air, moron.
"Air Marshal" is a rank of the Royal Navy....

"Air marshal (Air Mshl or AM) is a three-star air-officer rank which originated in and continues to be used by the Royal Air Force. The rank is also used by the air forces of many countries which have historical British influence and it is sometimes used as the English translation of an equivalent rank in countries which have a non-English air force-specific rank structure."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_marshal

This is not to be confused with the Federal Air Marshal Service.

But you're confused about a lot of things, even your beloved ratchet.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, quite the racist. Clearly you understand neither genetics nor history. Let's add structural violence to that list of things that seem quite out of your comprehension.
That's your backdrop for history. Anyone growing up in that purposefully impoverished, resource-less, desperate nation is going to grow up in poverty, violence and disease. It doesn't matter what color their skin is - this situation was created because the white powers couldn't allow a former slave nation any chance of recovery - it would have inspired their own slaves to rebel.
Now, on to genetics. Skin color makes up only 7 genes out of more than 25000. They aren't connected to any other genes. They have no bearing on brain genetics, for example.
However, skin color is a powerful social marker, enabling socially constructed perceived shared similarities - in layman's terms, ethnicity. "race" is a totally outdated, useless term, full of social connotations - you cannot get away from them. Ethnicity is slightly better if we keep in mind that people are encultured to an ethnicity, that cultures reinforce perceived identities continuously.
These things are made biological through culture. They are not made biological through genes.
Hence, you are a racist. You fail to understand how culture affects biology interacting to produce the social realities we live in and, in the failing, you ascribe to typology. It's intellectual laziness to be a racist - you're just using short hands, like "alah did it," that are non-explanatory. And in the doing, reinforcing the culturally imagined reality - which furthers the social inequalities and helps keep the poor poor.
But that's basically what you people are after. You don't want solutions. You just want hate and division so you refuse to acknowledge the social mechanisms that produce poverty and violence. Blaming imagined typologies does nothing helpful; it never seeks to correct a problem (except through more violence).
So I hope you read more and give up your errors.
I'll make this easy for you excuse making racists. Just tell me where the high density blacks areas with low crime and violence rates are.

Now, on to genetics. Skin color makes up only 7 genes out of more than 25000. They aren't connected to any other genes. They have no bearing on brain genetics, for example."

Who is bringing up skin color? Skin color is irrelevant, it's the behavior that so often goes along with it that is the problem. We are not frightened of a very well dressed, extremely tan Italian coming down the street. What we are frightened of is what we recognize as a male that is African American and from experience belongs to a group that based on available data is by nature violent. Human nature includes trying to protect oneself and using all available information to improve the odds of survival. We all instinctively feel safer in a brand new car than one that is all beat up and rusting out. We base these odds on available evidence, that it is more likely that an old car will fail than a new one. And it is more likely that someone of African descent, because of evolution, is more prone to violence than say an Asian, even though we do not know either individual personally. As humans, we process all information available to improve our odds against a hostile environment.

"Some criminologists use the rule of thumb that a black male is ten times more likely than his white counterpart to be involved in homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The data do not sustain the idea that blacks are arrested more frequently, hence tried and convicted more frequently, because of police bias. Prevalence rates by race in arrests parallel prevalence rates by victim's reports, so do not represent bias in arrests.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what I said.
You made the comment about "floodgates of heaven", if you can't define where that is, so be it and just say so.
Admit you have no idea what it is or where it is.
Tear ducts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Pat wrote:
Nothing pisses off an egalitarian more then having their racial equality dogma murdered by a brutal gang of facts.
Except for the whole part about their being biased "facts" LOL...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can;t even tell a typo when you see one? No offense.
Mylan thinks in britain we say contry. So stupid of her. Its country in both the UK and the USA. She even claims we spell the american S sometimes with a G, stupid of her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Pat wrote:
Your mother should have been spayed.
I'll tell that to your mother as soon as she gets dressed.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. to make such a statement, you must first define the nature of intelligence. That is impossible because various cultures define intelligence differently ..
.. within the inner-city black community, innate intelligence is street smarts, the ability to survive in a hostile environment not conducive to applying oneself intellectually ..
Intelligence is a very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings--"catching on," "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do.

http://www.psychpage.com/learning/library/int...

Next excuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

471 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min CunningLinguist 224,392
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Israel r War Crime Jews 115,385
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min RoSesz 533,050
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min dirty white boy- 599,101
Inferno Dan Brown book Free download [ epub, mo... (Jul '13) 37 min Dizz 63
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min ChromiuMan 5,244
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Porkpie Hat 256,744
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••