“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589993 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... They're dumber than you know, I just don't correct them when they keep making the same public mistakes because it's so funny :p
Huh....

And here I was thinking that Lloyd Christmas was a fictional character....

" All we need to do is show a little class, a little sophistication, and we're in like a dirty shirt."

Lloyd: "The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."

Harry: "That's a special feeling."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589994 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm confused by it.
There's an EASY joke here, but I'll let it slide since you were nice before :p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589995 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So then why don't they call it Federal General Service?
Military.

Ugh

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#589996 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've heard. The logistics of getting around seems to be the most challenging part of planning. I'm planning to fly or take trains as much as possible, although sometimes it's worth hiring a driver and stopping along the way too.
Flights are good for the longer distances but, as you say, traveling by car (esp. south from Delhi) provides great opportunities to see the country, towns, people, and to converse with the driver as well. I recommend doing it, at least for part of your journey. BTW, trains are not always reliable, and don't expect them to run on time. India is not very well organized....
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589997 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the difference between English English & American English.
Brits have Air Marshals.
Americans have Generals.
This is not a difficult concept.
No idiot.

Field Marshal: Head of the entire army.
General: Highest officer rank aside from the big Marshal.
Air Marshal: A marshal of the air, marshal of the entire air force.
Admiral: Equivalent to marshal, but instead called an admiral, head of the entire navy.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589998 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You got one thing right out of a million.
Don't get cocky.
Cocky? So calling theists dumb is respectful and not cocky?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589999 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Mentally 12 years old.
Really?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#590000 Jan 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for approximately 50+ years, white Americans have been trying to understand the frustration and anger. I think we do hence the Civil Rights Movement, Affirmative Action, Government Housing, etc ..
.. the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way. This is why the issues must be addressed honestly, openly. People like RR & Pat are now angry, frustrated, appalled at the culture of violence and lack of progress ..
I'm appalled at people like RR and Pat.

They certainly aren't setting a very good example.

My glass is half full.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590001 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Military.
Ugh
No, different ranks idiot.

Do you know what a general is?
What is the name of a marshal? What is marshal? What is the name of the entire army?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590002 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wrong. According to the Bible, the only unforgivable sin is to deny the Holy Spirit. Anything else is fine.
So let's look at it from your perspective: how much sin is enough to overcome the sacrifice of Jesus?
CLose, it's not to deny the Holy Spirit but to, well here:

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

The Holy Ghost (Spirit) IS God.

And this:

Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Hitler did a great deal of "speaketh against the Holy Ghost" during his life.

No amount of good works and the keeping of Godís laws can be sufficient to atone for sin. All their thoughts, words and actions will be judged against Godís perfect standard and found wanting. There will be no reward for them, only eternal condemnation and punishment.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#590003 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
So calling theists dumb is respectful and not cocky?
I didn't say that. Try to focus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590005 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
No, different ranks idiot.
Do you know what a general is?
What is the name of a marshal? What is marshal? What is the name of the entire army?
Yes, yes and yes.

For the last damned time.

British military has Marshals.
American military has Generals.

If you were't so stupid that you can't pay attention, you would've seen my entire post where I was comparing English english to American english.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590006 Jan 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm appalled at people like RR and Pat.
They certainly aren't setting a very good example.
My glass is half full.
That ain't fair, dude. Don't put me in the same racist category as the likes of Pat....

I'm not angry at blacks, I don't hate blacks & I don't think that whites are superior to blacks.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#590007 Jan 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's your induced perception.
The point being that the rite in both cases is the practice of procuring absolute purity, and the Pagan is far more practiced and proficient about it than the lax practice of the Christians.
That is a fact.
like the ole hymn says: "what can wash away your sin? nothing but the Blood of Jesus!!!"

that's a fact!!!

oh the Blood! to the redeemed saint, it's the most precious commoditity there is; to the reptilian opposer, it's more repulsive than salt!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#590009 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Webster.
At first it was alumium, then aluminum, then aluminium - to fit better with other elements like potassium, sodium, and magnesium...
"Webster"??

*ptui*

What a blistering intellectual fraud.

He edited the bible to exclude all words that he thought were icky. That's unimportant - everyone else has edited the stupid thing - but then he went and edited his dictionary likewise.

That's unforgivable.

Again I *ptui* upon his name and memory.

He's more responsible for the bastardization of the language than, probably, any other individual.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590008 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that. Try to focus.
So you were just trying to sound smart?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#590010 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
CLose, it's not to deny the Holy Spirit but to, well here:
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
The Holy Ghost (Spirit) IS God.
And this:
Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Hitler did a great deal of "speaketh against the Holy Ghost" during his life.
No amount of good works and the keeping of Godís laws can be sufficient to atone for sin. All their thoughts, words and actions will be judged against Godís perfect standard and found wanting. There will be no reward for them, only eternal condemnation and punishment.
Holy Ghost? There's no such thing as the holy ghost, just "god and his son jesus". That's why the Jehovah's Witnesses call you pagans and apostates and fake Christians who will not make it to the paradise!
You're reading the WRONG bible, sir! You need to read the New World Translation!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590011 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes and yes.
For the last damned time.
British military has Marshals.
American military has Generals.
If you were't so stupid that you can't pay attention, you would've seen my entire post where I was comparing English english to American english.
American.
Air Marshal: Head of air force.
Field Marshal: Head of Army.
Admiral: Head of navy.
General: Highest officer rank.

British.
Air Marshal: Head of air force.
Field Marshal: Head of army.
Admiral: Head of navy.
General: Highest officer rank.

Why so stupid?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#590013 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if we just scorn you for being a clueless racist dipshit?
poor poor wilderide, always on the wrong end of the PC stick!

do you also hold the afro-american community accountable when they assert black supremecy?

it's simple to tell when they do it, just reverse what's being said and if it wouldn't be appropriate for anglo to say, it's not appropriate for them either!

this stuff is not rocket science people!!!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#590012 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't fair, dude. Don't put me in the same racist category as the likes of Pat....
I'm not angry at blacks, I don't hate blacks & I don't think that whites are superior to blacks.
There are certain illegal black aliens bringing crime and deseases into the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Chess 560,587
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 1 hr vicky9669 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Mandela 37,845
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 605,359
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 21 hr risque 137
More from around the web