“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#589954 Jan 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what I said.
You made the comment about "floodgates of heaven", if you can't define where that is, so be it and just say so.
Admit you have no idea what it is or where it is.
Tear ducts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589952 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
Nothing pisses off an egalitarian more then having their racial equality dogma murdered by a brutal gang of facts.
Except for the whole part about their being biased "facts" LOL...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589955 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can;t even tell a typo when you see one? No offense.
Mylan thinks in britain we say contry. So stupid of her. Its country in both the UK and the USA. She even claims we spell the american S sometimes with a G, stupid of her.

Location hidden

#589956 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
Your mother should have been spayed.
I'll tell that to your mother as soon as she gets dressed.
Pat

Granby, CT

#589957 Jan 17, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. to make such a statement, you must first define the nature of intelligence. That is impossible because various cultures define intelligence differently ..
.. within the inner-city black community, innate intelligence is street smarts, the ability to survive in a hostile environment not conducive to applying oneself intellectually ..
Intelligence is a very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings--"catching on," "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do.

http://www.psychpage.com/learning/library/int...

Next excuse?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589958 Jan 17, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It's things like that which make literalist fundamentalism so patently ridiculous. If you want some entertaining reading, go to answersingenesis.com sometime. It's a hoot, and includes some of the silliest apologist explanations you've ever read this side of an Intelligent Design blog. It's amazing to me that people can be so determined to believe what they want, rather then what actually is. It's like being a fly on the wall at a Flat Earth Society meeting. As I like to point out, even the Catholic church (of all things) acknowledges that much of the Bible is moral parable, rather than literally true. So many of these whackdoodle Protestant sects are even lagging behind the Catholic church. THAT is a pretty sad statement.
Why is this a hoot?

In 2000, scientists claimed to have “resurrected” bacteria, named Lazarus bacteria, discovered in a salt crystal conventionally dated at 250 million years old. They were shocked that the bacteria’s DNA was very similar to modern bacterial DNA. If the modern bacteria were the result of 250 million years of evolution, its DNA should be very different from the Lazarus bacteria (based on known mutation rates).

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#589959 Jan 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're in India, you must give way to the elephants on the road.
Not to mention the cows.
That's what I've heard. The logistics of getting around seems to be the most challenging part of planning. I'm planning to fly or take trains as much as possible, although sometimes it's worth hiring a driver and stopping along the way too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589960 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like 99.99%. As man moved north the skin simply didn't need as much melanin and so one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters was changed.
http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/h...
That's why we get the farmer tan & blacks don't?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589961 Jan 17, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't what I said.
You made the comment about "floodgates of heaven", if you can't define where that is, so be it and just say so.
Admit you have no idea what it is or where it is.
Manning what? That they don't exist?

Location hidden

#589962 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Americans don't have Air Marshals.
Americans have Marshals (cops) & sky marshals (slang for Federal Air Marshal Service, you know - the cops on planes).
You're talking out both sides of your mouth. Why do you think they call it Federal AIR MARSHAL Service if they're not Air Marshals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Mars...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589963 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Air Marshal" is a rank of the Royal Navy....
"Air marshal (Air Mshl or AM) is a three-star air-officer rank which originated in and continues to be used by the Royal Air Force. The rank is also used by the air forces of many countries which have historical British influence and it is sometimes used as the English translation of an equivalent rank in countries which have a non-English air force-specific rank structure."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_marshal
This is not to be confused with the Federal Air Marshal Service.
But you're confused about a lot of things, even your beloved ratchet.
Beloved ratchet? What are you gibbering about now? A three star rank, general ranks. Stars not stripes ingrate.

San Francisco

#589964 Jan 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic.
It's all magic.
God can violate the laws of physics at will.
Only he doesn't do that kind of thing anymore.
Nobody knows why.
God works in mysterious ways.
Seriously. I used to be a Christian myself, but once I started really applying critical thinking to these claims I had been accepting, I saw they were BS. What I don't get are people who are just determined to go through life with blinkers on. I mean, I get there are many benefits to religion, from psychological to social, but isn't honesty and truth more important? I think so anyway.

Location hidden

#589965 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
He creates evil for the good,
Dance a little more. He is the SOURCE of ALL evil. Period. Child.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589966 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylan thinks in britain we say contry. So stupid of her. Its country in both the UK and the USA. She even claims we spell the american S sometimes with a G, stupid of her.
No, you dumb f_ck.

YOU spelled "contry". Mylan corrected you to say its spelled "country".

I gotta say it, God damn you're a retard!

Location hidden

#589967 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Air marshals are marshals of the air.
Congratulations, that's the first correct thing you've ever said on this forum. Bend over, I'll give you your star for the day.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#589968 Jan 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't discount history.
The playing field has been far from level.
I understand the frustration and resulting anger.
.. for approximately 50+ years, white Americans have been trying to understand the frustration and anger. I think we do hence the Civil Rights Movement, Affirmative Action, Government Housing, etc ..

.. the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way. This is why the issues must be addressed honestly, openly. People like RR & Pat are now angry, frustrated, appalled at the culture of violence and lack of progress ..

San Francisco

#589969 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1.08698×1012 km3(Is this the current water at see level?)
1.08698×1012 km3(Only a bit more, not too off the range if it is being compared to the previous.
If the original number is current level of water, what is the number of it? And how do the calculations work? And the earth isn't trully round. It is made of small tiny bumps put together to make the earth look round, so pi wouldn't work. And what about the water that is in our bodies that used to be in the sea? And the water in the sewers, springs and clouds?
No, the Earth is not a perfect sphere, but for the purposes of calculation it's fine to use pi for this. As for water in our bodies, springs, whatever, there is not nearly enough water from any source you could name that in sum could cover the Earth above the highest mountains. Sorry, it's just a story. And a borrowed one at that.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589970 Jan 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking out both sides of your mouth. Why do you think they call it Federal AIR MARSHAL Service if they're not Air Marshals?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Air_Mars...
Look RR, even Mylan, a wicked heathen child sees it! RR, you are weak even when compared to the weak of the weakest!

Location hidden

#589971 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
You can;t even tell a typo when you see one?
can;t = Can't No offense.

San Francisco

#589972 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The culture of a people represents the intellect of the people.
Just as your own blind racism reflects your own (lack of) intellect. Or at least intellectual honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min RADEKT 265,197
mexican don't want to learn english (Sep '07) 22 min koni 49
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min mannibterf 441,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min mannibterf 605,059
wanted women for chat in or around pathankot/gu... 41 min rajesh5697951 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr June 221
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,270
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web