|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone before Jesus went to hell. People living in parts of the world that never even heard of Jesus all going to hell. Very fair God u believe in!
Exactly. Being "saved" means being reliant on God's finite human sales force. And even with that limitation, frankly, many of those sales people drive away as many people as they attract. God isn't very good at vetting who speaks for it.
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

there many

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are Sikh. I thought maybe you were Hindu. As a matter of fact, I'm going to India next year for the first time and I'm planning to go to Amritsar to see the Golden Temple! It's supposed to be quite beautiful. I admit I don't know very much about Sikh ideology, so thank you for explaining a little bit of it to me.
Don't go to the golden temple for spiritual reason. They are very corrupt evil people running our religion, they sit there brainwashing people.

Of course it's beautiful with all that gold and marble, lol. Best time is at night at diwali time!! It never had gold and marble when it was built by the gurus, that was all done after the guru's passed away, i don't think they would have ever allowed it.

I do love the fish tho and i don't know about now but before even the fish wore real gold jewellery, they so cute!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
That's what I said. As long as you honestly believe it, no matter how many horrible things you did to any number of people before (or after), you are home free. God doesn't care the least bit about anyone you might have victimized. In fact, worse, God allowed it to happen. All God is concerned with is it's own ego. Hitler could have had an epiphany in his bunker before he died, and he'd be in Heaven right now. Who knows, maybe he did and is.
Nope. Hitler knew what he was doing. He knew he hated Christians and he hated God. He would never had been able to convince himself that he believes in Jesus.

Even if he did, God would judge him accordingly.

You don't seem to understand at all what it means to accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior, just what you've heard on your atheist sites....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you right now the majority of gun owners will not comply with a national registration.
Good. Not complying has consequences.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That is " 5.5" inches/min " stated in the info. Maybe there is something you read differently.
How much water is there on, in, and above the Earth?
http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/earthhowmuch.htm...
How much water would there be if the the floodgates of heaven opened?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
Nobody sane condones the murder of children.
NRA members do. According to them the second amendment is worth more than children's lives and everyone else's rights. LOL...

NRA = Not Really American

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone before Jesus went to hell. People living in parts of the world that never even heard of Jesus all going to hell. Very fair God u believe in!
No, before Jesus they went to a place the Jews called Abraham’s bosom or Paradise. It was a place of comfort.

Unbelievers went to a place of torment like the rich man. Both were in the “abode of the dead” called Sheol in Hebrew and Hades in the Greek.

When Jesus died He went to Paradise and when He rose He brought the faithful to Heaven with Him.

As for those who die having never heard of Jesus tells us that the minimum requirement of every man is that having looked upon the Creation, he realize there is a God Who created it and therefore Him.

This is evident in Romans 1:20; For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How much water would there be if the the floodgates of heaven opened?
HAHAAAA
Tell me, where are the "floodgates of heaven"?

Is it anywhere near the Skittles™ Rainbow?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather that you should not let mentally disturbed family members play with them.
One does not prevent the other.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Being "saved" means being reliant on God's finite human sales force. And even with that limitation, frankly, many of those sales people drive away as many people as they attract. God isn't very good at vetting who speaks for it.
Lol. You're so wrong & don't even know it.

The atheist teaching Christianity... What a hoot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAAAA
Tell me, where are the "floodgates of heaven"?
Is it anywhere near the Skittles™ Rainbow?
HAHAAAA

You can't answer the question...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Jesus Christ is God, the Creator, the sovereign Lord.
What a joke.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be ok with "half as many guns" in the hands of the criminals only?
That means they can have only one each, instead of two?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Clementia wrote:
So everyone before Jesus went to hell.
That's like saying everyone before Bugs Bunny went to cartoonland.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, before Jesus they went to a place the Jews called Abraham’s bosom or Paradise. It was a place of comfort.
Unbelievers went to a place of torment like the rich man. Both were in the “abode of the dead” called Sheol in Hebrew and Hades in the Greek.
When Jesus died He went to Paradise and when He rose He brought the faithful to Heaven with Him.
As for those who die having never heard of Jesus tells us that the minimum requirement of every man is that having looked upon the Creation, he realize there is a God Who created it and therefore Him.
This is evident in Romans 1:20; For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
"minimum requirement"? lol, it's like getting into uni!!

Why is your God so obsessed with himself? Why does he want people to worship him? I thought he was beyond all that??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be ok with "half as many guns" in the hands of the criminals only?
The less the better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Good. Not complying has consequences.

Yeah, Impeaching the clown in office... For not protecting the constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>NRA members do. According to them the second amendment is worth more than children's lives and everyone else's rights. LOL...
NRA = Not Really American
You fool yourself, but you can't fool me.

http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAAA
You can't answer the question...
You'd need to know where the "floodgates of heaven", are to answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The fear of dying a virgin 5 min andet1987 5
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 9 min andet1987 4,096
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min RADEKT 256,402
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 224,033
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 12 min andet1987 26
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min Aura Mytha 5,217
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min Rama Naicker 4,544
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Liam 532,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••