Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589797 Jan 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Well, it doesn't make a difference to my God if u worship him or not. He's the best and he knows it, lol.
Believing in God is meant to benefit us and this world. It makes no difference to him. He could create many beings and make them worship him, but he don't care.
"holy and righteous jealousy"? How can this even make sense to u, Redneck.
Because God is the only one deserving of our worship.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589798 Jan 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
17 We need 1 more, The 18th amendment .
All Foreigners shup about our Constitution!
LMAO! Here, here!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589799 Jan 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds bad to me.
Better to be modest.
And stop with the gun stuff or I'm leaving.
If you leave, who will take charge of spell check?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589800 Jan 17, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So close!
Once again, from the top, and this time with feeling!
But....

I wanna feel the middle......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589801 Jan 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I find slightly suspicious that in Obama's gun control plan, he is going to try to use doctors to
question patients about guns so they can report it to the feds.
Patient-Hey Doc can you help me with my acid reflux?
Doc- I dunno you got any guns?
Patient-wth?
That all ties in with government controlled health care...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589802 Jan 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were implying that the best way to reduce violent crime in our country would be to increase the number of gun owners. If you weren't, my mistake. If you were, that's stupid.
We're working on a gun discussion ban.

Care to sign up?
Pat

Granby, CT

#589803 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because God is the only one deserving of our worship.
Says the willing slave...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#589804 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you leave, who will take charge of spell check?
It's more than spelling.

I'm at war with illiteracy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589805 Jan 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
To see DNA?
Ooook....
Nevermind
Pat

Granby, CT

#589806 Jan 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, because we don't know where something is, it must not exist, right?
You don't know where, you don't know if.... Your world view is based on foolish blind assumptions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589808 Jan 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s RR for you but he will never see the contrariness his statements.
Not only can’t he get his excuses straight he also (like most good godbots) revels in making assumptions of what think, he jumps to conclusion and often outright lies.
I think dunning kruger sendrome describes him very well, too deliberately ignorant to understand that he is deliberately ignorant
We're working on a gun discussion ban.

Care to sign up?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589807 Jan 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Public damn thread, hosted on a world wide vehicle ever considered the concept?
What do I care? Because my dear it is part of the world we live in. I know you are indifferent to anything outside the fooking huge barrier you call the border, you have said so often enough on these threads but hey, your deliberate ignorance of global culture is your problem and is expected of your personality type.
Why do I care? Because my dear, I have relatives who live in the US, some whose ancestry in the US is longer than most non native Americans can lay claim to.
Why do I care? Because my dear I have business interests in the US
Why do I care? Because my dear I have investments in the US
Why do I care? Because my dear, I visit the US quite regularly
However you make it obvious that you don’t actually care what happens in America just so long as you can shoot who you want and interpret the babble in your own way
Are your relatives that live here legal?

'cuz that's a bigger problem (and more costly) than gun control.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589809 Jan 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more than spelling.
I'm at war with illiteracy.
Then you really must stay...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589810 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
You don't know where, you don't know if.... Your world view is based on foolish blind assumptions.
okeee....

And your view is based on blind assertions.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#589811 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say that I care for all the reasons you care Christine. The difference between us is how we look at the problem of illegal gun violence in America. You look at it as a gun problem, I look at it as a negro problem. I point out D.C. and Chicago with their gun bans and high rates of gun violence by maily blacks just as I point out Vermont with little gun laws and very low gun violence rates - because their population is mostly white. I see no real solution to this negro violence problem. My personal solution is to live in a white town and keep a loaded gun ready for use against any sociopath, be it black, white, red or yellow that tries to victimize me. So long as there are violent predators in the world, people will have a right to defend themselves from them.
Nope the difference is that I would like to see all gun owners vetted for suitability to own a weapon prior to being issued (a fixed term) licence.

I believe you consider the current laws in the US to be adequate

Adam Lanza and James Holmes were not black.

#589812 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling claims of genetic race differences 'racist,' in particular, begs not one but four questions:
(1) Are race differences in themselves bad?
2) Is believing in race differences bad?
(3) Is saying there are race differences bad?
(4) Is studying race differences bad?
Once it is realized that an affirmative answer to each of these questions must be established before the charge of racism can be made to stick, the charge itself collapses. Consider question (1) first. Race differences, as facts of nature, have no moral dimension. They either exist or do not exist. Reality may frustrate our wishes, but it is not in itself bad or good. Since a thing must be bad to be racist, race differences, if they exist, are not racist.
Christine, does honesty about racial differnces in violent behavior offend you? If so, that is YOUR problem, not mine. I'm simply pointing out facts, facts you obviously want to deny. The racist here is you for wanting to deny these facts.
You are pointing out the cream on top of the milk. Slavery, beating, murder, subjugation, violence, poverty, racism both personal and institutional go to build your situation

You are the one sectioning society, not me. In a country where less than 10% of the population are none white around 60% if my friends are not white. I think you would be surprised as how not racist I am

I have driven in Florida and California and felt true fear driving through a black neighbourhood. However I have driven in Detroit, Washington (DC), New York, Naples, Paris and Sofia and felt abject terror in white neighbourhoods. In my life I have been on the receiving end of violence 3 times from whites (funnily enough christian whites) and once by blacks (again for the most part christian). So I don’t see targeting black violence and ignoring white violence as anything other than racism

#589813 Jan 17, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you claim there is no need for a permit to carry a long gun, try carrying one into a movie theatre with you in one of these 34 states and see what happens to you. Stop being so disengenous.
Why? The law is the law.

There is licence required. That is fact, since when have facts been disingenuous.
Pat

Granby, CT

#589814 Jan 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the difference is that I would like to see all gun owners vetted for suitability to own a weapon prior to being issued (a fixed term) licence.
I believe you consider the current laws in the US to be adequate
Adam Lanza and James Holmes were not black.
To my knowledge everybody who buys a gun has to go through a background check.

"Adam Lanza and James Holmes were not black."

True, and I never said they were black. They also represent a insignifigant percentage of the gun violence problem in America, do you agree with that?

----------

Mass shootings are no more common than they have been in past decades, despite the impression given by the media.

In fact, the high point for mass killings in the U.S. was 1929, according to criminologist Grant Duwe of the Minnesota Department of Corrections.

Incidents of mass murder in the U.S. declined from 42 in the 1990s to 26 in the first decade of this century.

The chances of being killed in a mass shooting are about what they are for being struck by lightning.

Almost all of the public-policy discussion about Newtown has focused on a debate over the need for more gun control. In reality, gun control in a country that already has 200 million privately owned firearms is likely to do little to keep weapons out of the hands of criminals. We would be better off debating two taboo subjects — the laws that make it difficult to control people with mental illness and the growing body of evidence that “gun-free” zones, which ban the carrying of firearms by law-abiding individuals, don’t work.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/335739... #
Pat

Granby, CT

#589815 Jan 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? The law is the law.
There is licence required. That is fact, since when have facts been disingenuous.
The fact a state does not have a license to carry a long rifle does not imply it is legal to carry a long rifle without a licence, it may also be illegal to carry a long rifle.
Pat

Granby, CT

#589816 Jan 17, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pointing out the cream on top of the milk. Slavery, beating, murder, subjugation, violence, poverty, racism both personal and institutional go to build your situation
You are the one sectioning society, not me. In a country where less than 10% of the population are none white around 60% if my friends are not white. I think you would be surprised as how not racist I am
I have driven in Florida and California and felt true fear driving through a black neighbourhood. However I have driven in Detroit, Washington (DC), New York, Naples, Paris and Sofia and felt abject terror in white neighbourhoods. In my life I have been on the receiving end of violence 3 times from whites (funnily enough christian whites) and once by blacks (again for the most part christian). So I don’t see targeting black violence and ignoring white violence as anything other than racism
"Slavery, beating, murder, subjugation, violence, poverty, racism both personal and institutional go to build your situation"

So that explains why blacks in Haiti a free black nation for over 200 years, or Liberia are equally as violent and criminal. Your pathetic excuse making is RACIST Christine. Nothing but genetics explains black pathology, nothing but genetics expalins the no snitchin policy of the black "community". Explain how slavery, generations ago has created a black teen delinquent of today willing to join a gang and steal from people. Did slavery damage their genes and this damage is being passed from generation to generation? Rather no group has done more to help blacks than whites and the fact that the very best place on planet earth for a black person to live is in a white majority nation speaks for itself. You are a racist Christine, and you refuse to look at the facts honestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is fading away... 5 min Truthiness 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min aragwen 600,088
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min dollarsbill 6,545
Become an IB (Introducing Broker) 1 hr 5Stars Forex 1
White Label Partnership Solution 1 hr 5Stars Forex 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Brian_G 2,040
Forex Trading on 5Starsforex limited 1 hr 5Stars Forex 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 13 hr andy 45
More from around the web