“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589557 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Yet California is still higher than the state average for firearms murders, firearms robberies and firearms assaults Ė can you explain that anomaly?
Yes. Gun laws are 100% ineffective.

California has the strictest gun laws but the highest gun murders.

Go figure.

Like the bumper sticker says: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589559 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I said...
Why can't your brain out 2 and 2 together?

Enforce gun licensing and those only keeps honest people honest....

Criminals won't register their illegal guns.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589560 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I said...
Why can't your brain put 2 and 2 together?

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589561 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Size is dictated by the amount of oxygen in the environment and the availability of nutrition. Catastrophic events changing that balance determines the viability of existence of the species dependent on it's traits and requirements for survival.
Size isn't determined by the amount of oxygen, it is determined by growth standards genetically.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589558 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
<quoted text>
I hope you learned something there, too. That a scientist is going to side away from religion (at least outwardly) because they need to keep their job.
<quoted text>
Oh, like your speculation that science can prove God doesn't exist?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Science doesn't "try" ta prove god doesn't exist. It doesn't have to, and could care less. Religionists have a problem with the results of experiments showing actuality, and create a pseudo religion and pin it on science in an effort to discredit the actuality of findings that disagrees with their ideology.
It is kinda comical ta watch the hokey pokey in action though.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589562 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. When Zeus spoke---everybody listened!
On your feet now. Why didn't you try to fight? Intimidated? Why? Daddy issues?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#589563 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh why do you like? You confessed already that you have been hurt by the church. And why did you choose to be a pacifist? Looking for love? Does your mom really love you?
Yes I was 7 years old you fool

Good how christians pick on children is it not?

I choose to be what I am because I donít particularly like to see people hurt, I assume itís something you revel in

No thanks for the offer but I suggest you try your local brothel to reduce your urges

And as it happens yes she does
Guard Industries

Camp Lejeune, NC

#589564 Jan 16, 2013
OK... Watch This!

http://youtu.be/Ca7mLGhKfGk

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589565 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see into the future. What if in the future you developed a mental illness or became senile?
Then my gun license will prevent me from massacre?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589566 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít Ė so your point is what?
I thought you were saying I was gatekeeper, mrs churchhidden emotionallydead.

#589567 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh? I've been saying that all along! Guns don't kill people - husbands that come home early do.
They are more effective then a feather duster

Am I to assume that you came home early?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589568 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
So Lanza was sanctioned Ė Right
No.

The right to bear arms is not equal to a right to unlawfully murder.

Adam Lanza used stolen guns for his crime.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#589569 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More water than exists? How do you know that?
Um, well, because the Earth is not currently covered in water over the peak of the highest mountain? Maybe?
The bones belong to other animals. And bones would decompose considerably more than more recent bones. And the animal specials might have came from breeding, so less might have existed at that time.
Oh come on Large, even you don't believe that.

#589570 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
<quoted text>
I hope you learned something there, too. That a scientist is going to side away from religion (at least outwardly) because they need to keep their job.
<quoted text>
Oh, like your speculation that science can prove God doesn't exist?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Aww have I burst you bubble, destroyed your faith in santa

A scientist is going to side with evidence whether that evidence be religious or not The survey I linked to was anonymous so I donít suppose that pressure from abive actually came into it but you are welcome to dream

I never said that, I said general consensus (look up the word) I did say that you canít prove a god does exist though goosey goosey

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589571 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why tell us over and over and over guns are designed to kill? We all know that and they can indeed be used for killing when there is a legal basis to kill, ask any police officer.
I know of no state that allows one to carry a concealed weapon without a license. Is there any? If so then I agree, one should have a license to do that. Here is CT you need a license.
<quoted text>
Can you even read properly? He didn't say guns are designed to kill, you British nitwit, he said "We all know that and they can indeed be used for killing" ...
I've said the same thing.
But because something CAN be used to kill does NOT means its one and only purpose is to kill.
WTF is "seem to think they are for showing ďprospectiveĒ intruders"?!? You think we'd just show the intruder our gun?
I live in California, which has the strictest gun laws in the nation and I agree & comply with all of them.
if the rules allow someone like you to own a gun,
they are not sufficiently strict

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589572 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In a 2-ton car? um, that would be armed.
I think commercial jetliners should be banned...look what happened ta the twin towers an the pentagon.
Never mind all the security stuff- just ban the jets-that would fix all the problems!
An them damned ocean liners too- sink'n an ketch'n on fire like they do--ban them suckers too.
Come ta think 'bout it we gotta git rid o' water fountains too. Ya know how many teeth gits broke on them unsupervised units? Save us a fortune on dentist bills.
An toilets---don't even git me started on them nasty damned things!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#589573 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't your brain out 2 and 2 together?
Not many people would comply with any national registration .
It defeats the very purpose of the second amendment.
"Shall not be infringed"

#589574 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems a necessity of yours to shit-talk, that's all. I've never seen you go one full day without badmouthing somebody. And "She started it!" is your reason? "She started it!"
<quoted text>
It's you that has a problem understanding basic humor. I think it's because you're so angry you won't let humor surface.
Talk what? I was not the one doing the picking, that was nano no mates and posting to you. And please tell me who its who I pointed out was a potty mouth pillock and you admitted it, juts because you use the _ figure does not mean t5hat your god (and everyone else) canít see whatís in your mind

The only problems I have is that I have zero tolerance for liars and I have a long memory.

When nano no mates was slagging me off that was not in humour, that was in spite and hatred of a true christian.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#589575 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was 7 years old you fool
Good how christians pick on children is it not?
I choose to be what I am because I donít particularly like to see people hurt, I assume itís something you revel in
No thanks for the offer but I suggest you try your local brothel to reduce your urges
And as it happens yes she does
I never assumed you were a child, never said you were. I said within your adult life have you found that out as well? Can't accept that she hates you? Why would she dump you in a church and let them batter you to pieces? She doesn't love you. You are just damaged goods and she left you on your own, who can't accept what a piece of beyond mentionable dirt she is, who has never been loved, and lacked it when too late.

#589576 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Gun laws are 100% ineffective.
California has the strictest gun laws but the highest gun murders.
Go figure.
Like the bumper sticker says: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns...
So thatís 100% effective Ė right

Go figure

And how many outlaws are there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min atemcowboy 568,417
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 43 min Shlomo Soahstein 512
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Rick in Kansas 267,547
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 54 min swedenforever 535
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 1 hr TeaBagging for Am... 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,549
Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 1 hr swedenforever 64
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr truth 607,250
Scientific proof for God's existence 7 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web