“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#589674 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? That's no reason to let all guns run rampant. Solving part of the problem is at least solving part of it. Period.
Psychotroll.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589675 Jan 16, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#589676 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's like saying everyone before Bugs Bunny went to cartoonland.
lol, i'm sure there was a hell belief before Jesus came into this world.

Cartoonland? lol

I've been to magic land, wonderland and gullivers theme park but never that land! Have u been?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589677 Jan 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
"minimum requirement"? lol, it's like getting into uni!!
Why is your God so obsessed with himself? Why does he want people to worship him? I thought he was beyond all that??
God isn't obsessed with Himself, God expects us to worship Him as an expression of reverence and thanksgiving.

Try to understand that God’s jealousy is not the sinful envy that we experience, born out of pride.

It is a holy and righteous jealousy that can't allow the glory due only to Him to be given to another.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#589678 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how a black woman knows she's pregnant?
The cotton in her tampon gets picked.
That joke just put you over the line as a complete *sshole and bigot RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589679 Jan 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd need to know where the "floodgates of heaven", are to answer the question.
Right. So why is it funny? Because you can't understand?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589680 Jan 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you already got that part of her psychobabble.
:-/
Good point '_'

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589681 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The less the better.
That's what you said to your man, huh?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589682 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, obviously, because there is not enough water on Earth to cover it's surface high enough to cover the tallest mountains. Else it would be so covered now. So, where did the water come from? And where did it go to? Aura suggested an escape mechanism in the form of a cosmic tub drain, but we still haven't determined the source of all the water.
See, the thing is, the Hebrews weren't really up on global geography. Yahweh didn't share that with them. Nor did God share any info on viruses, bacteria, crop rotation, cancer cures, other planets, or even other places like, say, Australia. Which is a pity because I think the Hebrews would have liked Australia.
I sure hope they like it when NASA gits them new spaceships finished that's sposed ta cure all the planets prolems!(that's why they quit work'n on the shuttle stuff).I prolly ain't sposed ta be tell'n ya all this stuff, but I jist can't hold it in any longer(be'n the head inchineer an all).
They's gonna send all the stupid, ugly, hateful an other degenerated folks ta Mars(that's why they been send'n all them probes an research gadgets there). Ther gonna name it "Abraham's rapture express".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589683 Jan 16, 2013
boooots wrote:
That joke just put you over the line as a complete *sshole and bigot RR.
Oh relax you Canadian p_ssy!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#589684 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that, so my bad. So in fact, even more water would be necessary. Which makes it even more impossible.
<quoted text>
5.5" globally per hour for 40 days is feasible? And again, where is all this extra water coming from?
I think I read and mentioned quite a while back that the total water that would have been required to cover the whole earth to the top of the highest point which is several miles above sea level is either 5 or 7 times (I forget which, but either makes it impossible) the absolute total of all forms of water that would have existed on, over, or in the earth at that time, which essentially is one reason, even though it has been proved other ways that it didn't happen, that it couldn't have happened.

Some of the factors involved to take the water in the atmosphere to add it to the total on the earth would have caused the earth to have burned up. It didn't happen - as simple as that.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#589685 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So why is it funny? Because you can't understand?
Because you mention the "floodgates of heaven" as if they are an actual place, make a difference, and cannot define where the "floodgates of heaven", are.

That's why it's funny.

Location hidden

#589686 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't obsessed with Himself, God expects us to worship Him as an expression of reverence and thanksgiving.
Try to understand that God’s jealousy is not the sinful envy that we experience, born out of pride.
It is a holy and righteous jealousy that can't allow the glory due only to Him to be given to another.
Well, it doesn't make a difference to my God if u worship him or not. He's the best and he knows it, lol.

Believing in God is meant to benefit us and this world. It makes no difference to him. He could create many beings and make them worship him, but he don't care.

"holy and righteous jealousy"? How can this even make sense to u, Redneck.

Location hidden

#589687 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, before Jesus they went to a place the Jews called Abraham’s bosom or Paradise. It was a place of comfort.
Unbelievers went to a place of torment like the rich man. Both were in the “abode of the dead” called Sheol in Hebrew and Hades in the Greek.
When Jesus died He went to Paradise and when He rose He brought the faithful to Heaven with Him.
As for those who die having never heard of Jesus tells us that the minimum requirement of every man is that having looked upon the Creation, he realize there is a God Who created it and therefore Him.
This is evident in Romans 1:20; For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Ther 2 different places 1 is in the ground, and 1 was on the mountain where the "fallen" weren't allowed. Adam and others who were considered pure blood were kept there and guarded, in preparation for departure."Paradise" was the vessel(on the mountain) which transported them to the higher heavens(as the ignorant folks understood it) for their return "home".

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589688 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many people would comply with any national registration .
It defeats the very purpose of the second amendment.
"Shall not be infringed"
how many amendments have been passed?

Location hidden

#589689 Jan 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAAAA
Tell me, where are the "floodgates of heaven"?
Is it anywhere near the Skittles™ Rainbow?
They/it is the delineation on the extreme edge of our solar system, where the effects of the sun and planets no longer affect objects in the same manner as they do in the inner system.

Location hidden

#589690 Jan 16, 2013
boooots....did u get my PM?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#589691 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
how many amendments have been passed?

17 We need 1 more, The 18th amendment .
All Foreigners shup about our Constitution!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589692 Jan 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
"holy and righteous jealousy"? How can this even make sense to u, Redneck.
I know, it's really crazy. It's par for the course with christians.

Location hidden

#589693 Jan 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed that virtual particles appeared from "nothing" inside a vacuum, which is not true. Virtual particles are actually waves that ARE caused by something that already exists just as gravity waves are.
Close enough. Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Tony17 99,363
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 586,329
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min mathew708 6,448
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 176,585
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Justice-League 3,719
Looking for a female partner who is Hiv+ 1 hr Emishad 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Paul Porter1 442,990
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr TIM958 611,961
More from around the web