“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589321 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Absolutely Kari, I couldn't agree more.
It's very simple. You drive the get away car for a bank robbery and you are just as responsible for the crime as the guy in the bank grabbing the money.
Terrible analogy.
It's more like the bank robbers car jack you & get away while you're still in the car....

Not your fault.
Likewise, You leave your gun around unsecured and someone steals your gun, and you are just as responsible for any crime committed with it.
It's in the house & the doors are locked. Secure.
Mandatory life imprisonment. If anyone is harmed or dies with your gun, then mandatory death sentence.
LMAO! We have a hard time putting down murderers & rapists. You think that'll ever fly?
Gun owners need to start understanding how dangerous guns are. The irresponsibility of redneck, myth and some others here prove that this law needs to have some teeth in order to be taken seriously.
Oh no! You're make-believe laws are scaring us...
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#589322 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
America's motto is ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD. I miss god?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589323 Jan 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for conceeding the point.Mickey Mouse is who he is defined to be and he exists.
I simply made the point that there is historical evidence of the existence of Jesus,
All myths have been historically recorded. What is your point?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589324 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting to be a Marxist and illiterate and a "commie liar"! You must be a great literate! Since I never heard from your greatness! When your big Bush junior was in office he talked every day with god. Thatīs what he told his folk!
Who's in charge of Germany?

Oh ya, we don't know because we don't care!

hahaha!

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

#589325 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
They've been tryin ta teach me tha abc's for a wong, wong time....
:)
They are teaching you wrong,they must be illiterate.Bye

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589326 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that bull for a minute. The second amendment does NOT hold more power than the rest of the constitution. Everyone else has rights too. Time to start demanding them.
Have you lost rights?

Location hidden

#589327 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
We have already had people use cars to plow into crowds.
Great. Now all you need to prove is that was those cars manufactured purpose.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589328 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
And it didn't mean with clownie popout flag guns and water pistols either.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589329 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE NATION UNDER GOD. I miss god?
You're asking me if you miss God?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#589330 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that bull for a minute. The second amendment does NOT hold more power than the rest of the constitution. Everyone else has rights too. Time to start demanding them.
An armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man is a subject,

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/01/al...

Location hidden

#589331 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanza demonstrates that his motehr was a negligent idiot who allowed her mentally disturbed son to gain possession of her guns.
She was no more an idiot than redneck or myth would have been. You prove the point that guns need to be secured in a locked safe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589332 Jan 16, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
They are teaching you wrong,they must be illiterate.Bye
It's called humor, dude. Look it up.

Later

Location hidden

#589333 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the police they are cowards then Karl if it will make you feel any better.
The police are licensed and trained, and their training has to be continuously continued. Not so for the majority of gun owners.

Location hidden

#589334 Jan 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What lie? The Jews have been keeping track of marriages and births since before Nero was born in an effort to identify their messiah when he comes. They don't deny that Jesus ever existed, only his claim to deity status.
You are not very good at this. Calling names and ranting is not proof of anything.
They certainly did. cristers do NOT like those records either, and would rather they disappear forever.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#589335 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely Kari, I couldn't agree more.
It's very simple. You drive the get away car for a bank robbery and you are just as responsible for the crime as the guy in the bank grabbing the money. Likewise, You leave your gun around unsecured and someone steals your gun, and you are just as responsible for any crime committed with it. Mandatory life imprisonment. If anyone is harmed or dies with your gun, then mandatory death sentence. Gun owners need to start understanding how dangerous guns are. The irresponsibility of redneck, myth and some others here prove that this law needs to have some teeth in order to be taken seriously.
We understand you would make criminals of honest men, in your plight of the destruction of the sanctity of the constitution.
But what you do not understand, is the law of the land does have teeth. I will repeat it again until you do understand.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Which part of this part are you having the problem with?
Oh this one......"Shall not be infringed".

That statement includes you!

Location hidden

#589336 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes he did, you didn't bother to read...l
It is not unbiased and so not credible. They also used a lot of half truths. Try again.

Location hidden

#589337 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Coming from an anti-gun nut's anti-gun website, it MUST be true!!
You can not find ANY historic evidence that he ever said that. End of story. It is what it is, and desperate attempt to try to make guns look needed, when they aren't. The FACT that you can't prove that he said that proves they aren't as important as you wish they were. Yeah, that just happened.

Location hidden

#589338 Jan 16, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
there are scriptures in the bible about it such as in Rev 11:19
it says, "and the temple of God was opened IN HEAVEN, and there was seen in His temple the Ark of His testament; and there were lightenings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail."
Jeremiah 3:16 tell us
"And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in THOSE days saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The Ark of the covenant of teh LORD; neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it: NEITHER SHALL THEY VISIT IT; neither shall that be done anymore."
those two verses tell us that there will come a time in history when the earth is thickly populated that the Ark of Covenant will 'be no more' for man to visit it or do what once was done with it
and when John saw the future in God's revelation to him, he saw the Ark of the Covenant IN HEAVEN.
Aaaahahahahahah!
Now the ark o'C is magically in heaven! How convenient! Hahahahah! I bet Bugs Bunny sailed the "other" ark up ther too. An him, Wiley Coyote, Yosemite Sam, an Elmer Fudd is guard'n the dang thing from that satana feller an all them demons that the cathaholic church is turn'n out too!!!
Aaaaahahahahahah!!!!!Oooooh*?! Hahahahahah!

Location hidden

#589339 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're right. Lanza demonstrates that Lanza has chosen the right path with guns.
Could parts of this quote be true? Maybe.

Thank you for proving my point - AGAIN.
mikadobuff

Vilonia, AR

#589340 Jan 16, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's
a god.
If you have ever loved, or have ever been loved then you KNOW there is a God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 8 min andet198 4,419
Side Effects of Hating Gays 17 min andet198 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Oxbow 555,079
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,285
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 603,703
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 263,621
Gays play a very important role here on Earth 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 15 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE