Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#589503 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that British atheist kindness....
<quoted text>
We don't miss your discussions, we ignore them because you're demented.
<quoted text>
'cuz you'll still be here in 25 years....
<quoted text>
You asked a question then immediately answered?
Do you realize this is a thread & not a phone call?
Honey, when some ignorant T\/\/AT decides it fun to pick on me by falling back on LIES and deliberate ignorance then don’t be surprise if that British atheist kindness bites back

Ahh that explains why you bottle out so often – right? And exactly you point when you take that oath of allegiance – hypocrite

Nope but honeybitch probably will be and it will still be “sock”ing it to them with irrational innuendo and drivel

Yep that’s very true, your point is that that she actually has an answer? Never happened before and I won’t hold my breath this time

Oh my you do try to be sarcastic – pity you fail - Yes a PUBLIC thread, you do seem to have difficulty understanding the concept of PUBLIC

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589504 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...and criminals drive with no license.
would that be

armed or unarmed criminals?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#589505 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a founding father of the constitution?
The militia is every person who would defend the rights of America.
We are like sand.
Serious question.

Can you at least admit that assault weapons are PART of the problem?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589506 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter CHILD, afraid to get your DNA tested because it will PROVE that you've WASTED your life believing in some myth? Your bodies tissues are more honest than you will ever be. Go ahead, try calling your own bodies cells a liar. LOL....
Calling me the child? I'm 59. your only 15? Please... hahaha

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589507 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
How are you supposed to get DNA from a man 2000 years ago?
Get an education and find out fool. The link I provided was a good start. LOl...
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589508 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ignorance is a deliberate act.
YOU should know that better than anyone CHILD. LOL...
Ignorant? I'm not ignorant. What are you babbling about now kiddo?

#589509 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult to...
<quoted text>
Typical Christine.... You read the first three words, get all pissy and send an ignorant reply...
The first three words

"It's difficult to..."

Were the entire post you moron

However your post was not the issue – the post you were responding to was. You don’t like it then tough, public thread (phone box)– remember???

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589510 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say that baptism is the expression, i.e. the ceremonial celebration and public testimony of having one's sin washed away and of being born again. the act itself is not what does the cleansing, contrary to pagan/roman doctrine.
No different than the Pagan circle rite of cleansing then...except that you folks only do it once, and the Pagan does it(first and foremost) every time a rite is practiced.
Who is more adamant about purity here?---The Pagan---

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#589511 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, guns were essential to insure liberty.
That is what the second amendment is saying exactly!
That is true even today.
I agree they were essential in the late 17th century when we needed a militia to combat the British. I don't agree that the same rationale applies today in modern society. Put it this way, do you think that vigilantism is good long term goal for our society? If you feel that you need a gun to protect yourself from others, adding more and more guns just makes for more potential threats to you.

I completely agree that guns are not "the" problem, and those underlying issues must be addressed. But guns are a part of the problem, by virtue of the fact that they have far more potential for widespread harm than other melee weapons. I'm not even advocating taking legal guns away from their legal owners. But I certainly want what guns do exist to be tracked, and their owners held responsible for their use. I mean, isn't that just responsible? I'd think any responsible gun owner would be fine with that.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#589512 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanctioned ???
The town of Garstang has voted against nuclear weapons but that won’t stop them
If the government sanctioned the action then as far ad the government and the military of that country carrying out the drone strikes it is lawful
What I think when a drone drops something nasty on my children while at play has no effect on the government sanctioning the strike

Then butt your big nose out the legality of guns in my country!
Because they are already sanctioned!
Hypocrite

To the people in Pakistan drone strikes are murder.
Such as your opinion of my guns.

It doesn't make drone strikes lawful here or in Pakistan or even moral. It only means they do what they want regardless of you or I say about it. I may have something to say about it anyway.
Mainly how you flop positions and how you are condoning the murder of people there.

But when it come to Americas constitution they will have to listen what we Americans have to say about it. Or risk the wrath of all Americans.

Location hidden

#589513 Jan 16, 2013
mikadobuff wrote:
<quoted text> If you have ever loved, or have ever been loved then you KNOW there is a God.
which god?

San Francisco

#589514 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Safety is.
Guns provide safety.
Victims of crimes committed with guns would disagree with you. And having a gun is no guarantee that you will be able to use it in self-defense anyway. In fact, one's gun might well be used against them.

Guns are a double-edged sword; they both protect and threaten. It's important not to see only one side of the issue.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#589515 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No different than the Pagan circle rite of cleansing then...except that you folks only do it once, and the Pagan does it(first and foremost) every time a rite is practiced.
Who is more adamant about purity here?---The Pagan---
LOTS different, BT! NOTHING can wash away your sin, nothing but the Blood of Jesus!;)

#589516 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Worship? Silly Brit, I don't worship the American flag....
I admire it for what it stands for - peace, freedom, the land of the free & home of the brave.
You'd understand if your lane English wimp flag had any meaning to it.
<quoted text>
No. The Pledge is important to ALL Americans. Some don't say the "under god" part & that's fine.
You don't understand what it means to be a patriot, do you?
Yes you do, you are just too enamoured in the ritual to see that

Bolocks, it stands for no such thing.

Funny how the lame British wimp flag makes up 1/4 if the flag of Hawaii.

Funny how the lame British wimp flag has flown over more countries than the UK flag

Honey, we have a queen, we don’t need to worship a piece of cloth

Yes and some like you are very hypocritical about rec9iting the words and acting in a totally contradictory manner

Nope not really, we passed all that BS around 1000 years ago, and I’m sure you will grow out of it eventually
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589517 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Get an education and find out fool. The link I provided was a good start. LOl...
Link, youtube?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#589518 Jan 16, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious question.
Can you at least admit that assault weapons are PART of the problem?
2.5% of it maybe. So I don't see the point, other than you are afraid of them.

But you realize there is absolutely nothing that can be done to eliminate them. Even if they were banned entirely they will still be there and they will still be made privately. Remember prohibition? Remember what it caused? This one would be worse.

You will not stop them,
short of a civil war that will kill so many people and destroy this country it's not worth the effort.

Besides the truth is the number of legal guns, does not change the number of bad people with illegal guns.

#589519 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up little fool! I am not gatekeeper. Why don't you like him? He held you down and removed all your organs and bashed your bare skeleton to pieces.
There ya go, as expected and just as your last puppet, you have nothing so you rant on irrelevancies and lies.

Who or what in your book is gatekeeper? As under you last incarnation you make no since

San Francisco

#589520 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
70 percent of the earth is water. Some of the water is in the clouds. Some in the springs.
No, 70% of the Earth is not water. 70% of the surface of the Earth is covered by water. However, that is beside the point. Do you know how much water would be required to cover the Earth above the highest mountain peak? It is many times the amount of water currently on the entire planet. So, where did it all come from, and where did it go afterward?
The physics were changed because of the flood. Yes, an aquarium. If not, then there would be salt in the water for the fish. Animals were far smaller during that time, every generation is bigger than the previous.
Uh, no. Animals do not universally increase in size with every generation, animals were not "far smaller" than they are today. And other question: were there dinosaurs on the ark too? That ark was sure a crowded place!

San Francisco

#589521 Jan 16, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
You like black d!ck dont you, you facking twink!!!!??
Ah, the sweet voice of the Holy Spirit! Inspiring, isn't it?

Location hidden

#589522 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus.
I didn't ask if "anyone" has lost rights, I asked if YOU have lost rights. Have you? If so, what?
you are so self-centered, that you cannot imagine a person, helping out of concern for another.

christianity --- who wants some?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Caholic24 641,947
Supporting Trump like the fallen angels support... 2 min Johnny 31
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Steve III 44,468
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 38 min Johnny 204
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 4,165
Help ??? I'm 15 and ready for sex 1 hr Ander15 1
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 2 hr zak 44
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 38,724
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 38,443
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 104,770
More from around the web