Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589480 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if it means that the carrier of that firearm has been tested valid to carry that firearm
Just in the same way as I like to see all car drivers licensed
Oh you are so silly? Do you not pay tax on gas? You do pay you fool
But criminals drive without a license....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589484 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the cops are good guys like most of us.
Don't delude yourself. No one here sees you as one of the "good" guys. You are a irresponsible gun owner. Your words prove it everyday.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#589485 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If its your point that some people can misuse a gun, then ok.
Bloody hell, did I just see you admit that? Wow, wonder of wonders, miracles do happen

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#589486 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Pat wrote:
... All of us, both theist and atheist alike, provided we have vision, will agree there are stars and that we can view them with a telescope, however honest people can not see your god, so your analogy is absurd...
<quoted text>
OMG, did pat really say that?
".. will agree there are stars and that we can view them with a telescope, however honest people can not see your god.."
LMAO!
Can't see DNA with a telescope, I guess pat thinks DNA doesn't exist either...
Ever hear of a microscope?

Electron microscope.

Scanning tunneling electron microscope?

What grade did you drop out at?

Location hidden

#589487 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You're an idiot and a hypocrite just like your hero.
You are un-American and a terrorist just like Osama. Here is your homepage;

http://osamaworld.8m.net

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#589488 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always criminals, is that your reason for not wanting to be assessed as fit or unfit to carry a gun, because you drive a car illegally?
<quoted text>
Will that stop the criminals? Or even just the guy who want to impress his mates?
Let me explain something to you.
To buy a gun you have a background check, you buy it and pay sales tax.
Then there are laws about the transportation of that firearm.
It is illegal to carry that firearm.
To carry that firearm it does require a license.
To hunt it requires a license.
It is illegal to carry that firearm except under the laws about the transportation of them, and only to and from that destination.
To get that license you have to pass a gun safety class.

You are asking for something that cant be done, to certify that every person is going to follow the rules.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#589489 Jan 16, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism is to cleanse us of the original sin when Eve disobeyed
God and told Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge, good and evil.
He told them that they would "die the death".
There also was a tree of life and other trees that they could
eat from.
They are our forefathers that have left us in sin with God.
We are always trying to make our lives happier.
We are never alone. God is always with us. We need him to help
us. I am always praying. We have to choose to want life.
He loves us.
i would say that baptism is the expression, i.e. the ceremonial celebration and public testimony of having one's sin washed away and of being born again. the act itself is not what does the cleansing, contrary to pagan/roman doctrine.

Location hidden

#589490 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Jesus is not a myth, the historical evidence has been recorded.
There is NO evidence. Got a picture? Do you have any of his DNA? Anything credible? No! All you have is fables. Like sand slipping through your fingers.

#589491 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not limited to your itty bitty goddidntdoit mentality.
<quoted text>
No problem. Just that your idea of the general consensus of all scientists is only your opinion.
<quoted text>
At least they're honest. They don't believe there's a god, they just spout out "There is no god". Because they don't know.
<quoted text>
Opinion. "...There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark," --Hawkings.
duh
<quoted text>
Of course he's gonna say that, he's the Director of Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics....
He wants to keep his job.
<quoted text>
God can be evidence, science simply hasn't figured out any God tests...
Nope??? Thats how you present yourself and how you argue

Nope the consensus that’s why I posted that link, to impress on you that it was not juts opinion

Yes unlike most christians, scientist tend to be honest, especially when there work can so easily be critiqued

There is no heaven or afterlife full stop, so what’s your point here?

Jessus fooking christ on a crutch, you actually learned something. Yes and if the guy in charge of looking (unlike the majority of christians) makes a statement then time to take notice

He’s not a hypocritical mercenary prat like you. If he lost his job at the perimeter institute than I know at least two world organisations and several universities who would jump at employing him

Evidence please. Not speculation

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#589492 Jan 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not against Universal Healthcare ..
.. just think Obama's plan isn't equal ..
hi HL!

are we good?:)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589493 Jan 16, 2013
Bob44044 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and do it.
Prove there's no God.
Don't read off what other atheists say, just prove there's no God.
one that would choose you as his spokesman?

kidding --- you must be
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589494 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't delude yourself. No one here sees you as one of the "good" guys. You are a irresponsible gun owner. Your words prove it everyday.
Where is the proof? Bring it in then child.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589495 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO evidence. Got a picture? Do you have any of his DNA? Anything credible? No! All you have is fables. Like sand slipping through your fingers.
How are you supposed to get DNA from a man 2000 years ago? Do you actually think the way you write somehow makes you look intimidating? I find it funny, though!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589496 Jan 16, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Do those statistics identify religion as a cause of the poor conditions?
Do those statistics suggest that blacks are more disposed to religious faith than non-blacks?
Do those statistics ssay that atheism is a cause of better condition/standards as such?
No. No. No. No. No. No. They dont.
Just like in observing the developmental of nature; you fack heads see something and call it whatever you want, provided that it suits what you would LIKE to think. Then you try to shove it into our minds through education systems and call it facts.
Fack you facks and your facts; you fake facting fart facker!!!!!!!
This is Exactly the agenda and MO of the IDM/CSRC in it's "wedge document"..."As posited in the
Wedge Document, the IDM’s “Governing Goals” are to “defeat scientific
materialism and its destructive moral, cultural, and political legacies” and “to
replace materialistic explanations with the theistic understanding that nature and
human beings are created by God.”
==========
That was severely trounced in the PA court case and forbidden in any public school curriculum.
==========
"Just like in observing the developmental of nature; you fack heads see something and call it whatever you want, provided that it suits what you would LIKE to think. Then you try to shove it into our minds through education systems and call it facts."
==========
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
TAMMY KITZMILLER, et al.: Case No. 04cv2688
:
Plaintiffs : Judge Jones
:
v.:
:
DOVER AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, et al.,:
:
Defendants.
http://www.google.com/url...

#589498 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is.
Do you think that drone strikes killing children in Pakistan is anything other than murder? Pakistan has voted against drone strikes in their country.
Are you saying that if America decides to conduct drone strikes in your neighborhood it is lawful?
Sanctioned ???

The town of Garstang has voted against nuclear weapons but that won’t stop them

If the government sanctioned the action then as far ad the government and the military of that country carrying out the drone strikes it is lawful

What I think when a drone drops something nasty on my children while at play has no effect on the government sanctioning the strike

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#589499 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are un-American and a terrorist just like Osama. Here is your homepage;
http://osamaworld.8m.net
Osama usually quotes Americas finest hero's when expressing himself.
With the desire to emulate people like Andrew Jackson and the honor bestowed within his persona. If he does that then I like him.

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
Andrew Jackson

Now try pretending you're anything but a snot nosed troll, when you petition me on your favoritism and discipline.

Location hidden

#589500 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Who taught you that?.
What's the matter CHILD, afraid to get your DNA tested because it will PROVE that you've WASTED your life believing in some myth? Your bodies tissues are more honest than you will ever be. Go ahead, try calling your own bodies cells a liar. LOL....

Location hidden

#589501 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she deliberately contribute to their death?
Yes, ignorance is a deliberate act.

YOU should know that better than anyone CHILD. LOL...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589502 Jan 16, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear as in RESPECT OF.
you would be a FOOL not to fear God.
the god of the christian bible is the most vile entity ever imagined.

There is no reason to fear that which does not exist

#589503 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that British atheist kindness....
<quoted text>
We don't miss your discussions, we ignore them because you're demented.
<quoted text>
'cuz you'll still be here in 25 years....
<quoted text>
You asked a question then immediately answered?
Do you realize this is a thread & not a phone call?
Honey, when some ignorant T\/\/AT decides it fun to pick on me by falling back on LIES and deliberate ignorance then don’t be surprise if that British atheist kindness bites back

Ahh that explains why you bottle out so often – right? And exactly you point when you take that oath of allegiance – hypocrite

Nope but honeybitch probably will be and it will still be “sock”ing it to them with irrational innuendo and drivel

Yep that’s very true, your point is that that she actually has an answer? Never happened before and I won’t hold my breath this time

Oh my you do try to be sarcastic – pity you fail - Yes a PUBLIC thread, you do seem to have difficulty understanding the concept of PUBLIC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min ATHEOI 49,621
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 647,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Barnsweb 445,762
4 Best book to learn CPA 55 min VPNproxy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,730
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 105,691
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web