Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589248 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're busy back at work again today, smelling all those nasty forklift propane fumes...
Yup.

But that's OK, they're 1,000 times deadlier than cigarette smoke.
LIES

Granby, CT

#589249 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
But that's OK, they're 1,000 times deadlier than cigarette smoke.
Rather I bet you are in some low end senior retirement trailer park.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589250 Jan 16, 2013
BlacKnight wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to add that it shows the ultimate in pride and arrogance to refute or deny something that has been accepted as gunuine by most scholars as the Pliny letters.It's hard to get out of the "rut" of un-belief.
It is the easyst thing of the world to get out off the religious phantasm if one has a fairly education. I am an atheist so it is quite easy for me to get off the religious stuff!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589251 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no devil. God is pure energy. The word devil only means less energy.
Do you believe there is cold, no there is not cold, just less heat. Cold is measured in how much heat it lacks. Cold has a limitation no heat. Energy has no measure is infinite. God is infinite, the devil is just an antonim of God. Like cold is an antonim of heat. Get it?
Very sorry, there is no god and the whole religious garbage!
Pat

Granby, CT

#589252 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward with a gun, no honesty required
only in america are the citizens so fearfully of each other that they arm themselves for defense. Guns in the hands of ignorant, paranoid, peasants, does not equate to safety for anyone. What kind of gun ownership test do they have in america? All the wrong people have weapons.
Karl needs to go to Atlanta and take a stroll through darktown and learn about the benefits of diversity himself, then we will see how brave he is.
==========
Cops unleash armored 'beast' for patrols

Police in one Atlanta community are taking extraordinary measures to deal with heightened rates of violent crime – the unleashing of armored vehicles capable of withstanding bullets fired from AK-47s.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/cops-unleash-armor...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#589253 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are attempting to ban guns. There is nothing wrong with killing an animal, or for self defense.
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners

Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam

As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice

As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589254 Jan 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh but they aren`t real christians, they don`t belong to the one true faith which is obviously the Western Branch of American Reform Presby-Lutheranism.
Very very sorry, there was never a god and all the religious garbage!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589255 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, I am an atheist and have not the slightest to do with religions or god! Where I live religion is waning at at a very swift case.
Maybe that has something to do with the atheistic policy you had under the communistic regime...

Oh well. It's just Germany...

F_ck 'em.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589256 Jan 16, 2013
LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather I bet you are in some low end senior retirement trailer park.
You shouldn't make foolish bets.

It's your bigotry that ties the word "redneck" with "trailer park".

#589257 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You have to buy a license to hunt , Christine in fact two or three of them in some cases. Hunting , Big game permit and doe tags.
Do you need a licence to carry a gun to the mall

You need a car licence to drive a car to the mall (or supervise a learner driver), why not apply the same rules to guns?
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589259 Jan 16, 2013
Nephilim wrote:
CHRISTIANS
Every wonder why some of these people spend so much time and effort to pull you away from Christ? Take a close look at what you are dealing with. There is one who wants more than anything to take you away from God. It is all lies. There is nothing but darkness here. Spend your time building one another up and not on this drivel which is of no benefit, but can only cause you harm.
I agree: there is never such a thing like the socalled god or easter bunny, or Santa Claus or any other religious garbage. Forget all that antic myths and come to modern science. Life is very short.

#589260 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where do I say there are not valid reasons to shoot someone?"
Then what reason do you have to say over and over and over that guns are desigend to kill?
"They are a device designed specifically to kill and therefore the owners should be vetted, licensed and trained to use them."
I agree, same for cars too!
Sorry, I do not understand - What has the manufacture of guns got to do with the laws on “valid reasons to kill”

Car drivers are licensed
Pat

Granby, CT

#589261 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners
Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam
As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice
As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts
In CT here when you buy a gun the record of the purchase is sent to the police department in the town which you live. I am sure this was also the case in Newtown.

Since: Oct 09

North Ridgeville, OH

#589262 Jan 16, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Come on and do it.
Prove there's no God.
Don't read off what other atheists say, just prove there's no God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589263 Jan 16, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very interesting, and certainly the Big Bang theory does not contradict Christian views -- as the pope said even back when the Steady State theory was in vogue. Certainly, too, the way energy and matter function, and how atoms stay together and what happens at the subatomic level is fascinating, too -- though we don't have a provable unified field theory yet, at least we know how energy and matter relate.
It's a fascinating world God has put together, and the more we learn about the details of how it all works, the more elegant it seems!
That aside, if Evolution and the Big Bang could disprove God, certainly that game of Spore I just started up proved we don't exist. There is no reason God could not have created the universe, and its rules, already in place for a time.
* Seriously, Thank you for taking the time to post this to me. It meant a lot, and I'm really not so bad.(Lol)
Are you a Physicist? If so, may I ask what field? SL
No, I'm no one really(and prefer ta keep it that way)...just read a lot because I "need" to understand for many reasons. Sometimes research in one area affects others also. I really don't have a problem with one believing in a deity differently than I do. It is the believer's arrogant behavior that sets me off...so it's "cock fight'n time".LOL! You may be right about the end results of studies concluding our beginnings. There are no "truths" about any of it, just facts and determinations(unbiased)-and therein lies the problem. It requires one to be adept in "every" field in order to make viable any determination(and it's a multitude of boring exhausting work), as much of the history has been lost and/or hidden, and that which isn't is adulterated/compromized. History(intelligently sophisticated human)'does' go back for over 160,000 years possibly to 400,000 or more (that is evidenced). Now we have conflict due to possible overlapping eras and civilizations suffering catastrophic loss with little or no "empirical" evidence. Compiling historical data with scientific data that provides "match" event is like poking hot butter up a wildcats ass with an awl.
Pat

Granby, CT

#589264 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a licence to carry a gun to the mall
You need a car licence to drive a car to the mall (or supervise a learner driver), why not apply the same rules to guns?
In CT you already need a license to do that.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589265 Jan 16, 2013
TLJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dink I appreciate your curiosity in the matter but I have already said more about myself then I am comfortable posting on such a public forum. All I can tell you is, I know when I am being led by the Holy Spirit and I know when the thoughts are my own. I'm sorry about whatever happened to pull you away from the loving God you once knew.
Very sorry, there was never any god ever!
Pat

Granby, CT

#589266 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I do not understand - What has the manufacture of guns got to do with the laws on “valid reasons to kill”
Car drivers are licensed
Why tell us over and over and over guns are designed to kill? We all know that and they can indeed be used for killing when there is a legal basis to kill, ask any police officer.

I know of no state that allows one to carry a concealed weapon without a license. Is there any? If so then I agree, one should have a license to do that. Here is CT you need a license.
Pat

Granby, CT

#589267 Jan 16, 2013
Bob44044 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and do it.
Prove there's no God.
Don't read off what other atheists say, just prove there's no God.
Just as soon as you prove I don't have an anti gravity machine.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#589268 Jan 16, 2013
Oktom wrote:
<quoted text>
try reading the argument a little slower, the fact that there is movement and that movement was not moved by itself and regression into infinity not an option than there was a first "prime-mover" the very first. GOD.
Never was a god, never!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min The swamiji 7,624
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min emperorjohn 3,800
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Pegasus 272,836
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min Rosa_Winkel 7,970
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min phooey 603,182
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 48 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web