Prove there's a god.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589282 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very basic assumption. A person could look to a religion to try to make their life fufilled, or they simply have found the truth of God! Or they may simply be looking for love to be fufilled! So arrogant!
Very sorry, there never was or is any god at all! Al religions are myths or crimes!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#589283 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you blatantly admit to showing satanic traits!
Satanic is a christian fantasy of a nemesis.
I suffer no such fantasy, except when watching a cool movie or something. I can pretend there are such things.
Run for your life we must hurry hide! It's the Witch King of Angmar
with a morical blade , the most horrible minion of Sauron himself!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589281 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners
Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam
As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice
As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts
Your a pacifist, we know you. You have been beaten by the church and are now switching to pacifism to find a meaning of love in your life.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589284 Jan 16, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> The two cows put up a real fight when Noah tried to heard them up onto his boat.
They fought they were being shipped overseas to be slaughtered for their meat.
Dumb old cows.
" Mooove, mooooove" , Moses said.
LOL!

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#589285 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Lanza demonstrates that Lanza has chosen the wrong path with guns.

I would say he made an absolute dead end decision.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589286 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
And I would also include safe and warm place to sleep, and an education.
Social contract.
Unemployment is the daily scrounge of capitalism!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#589288 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
america needs make an effort to reduce the number of psychopaths, in possesion of weapons.
better licensing, restriction of military weapons, control of ammunition, severe sanctions for failure to secure a weapon.
Not your country; none of your business.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#589289 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners
Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam
As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice
As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts

We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Location hidden

#589290 Jan 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...why lie and then post a source that proves you're lying?
No where in that news article does it write "and the Jews have genealogical evidence of Jesus.
It in fact references the New Testament over and over again. One of the funnier lines critiques your poor interpretation of that news piece:
(in discussing why Jesus is important to the Jews, Boteach, the author) "... cherry-picks the Gospels to to suit his arguments..."
Nano...epic Faaaaaailllllure!
duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
What lie? The Jews have been keeping track of marriages and births since before Nero was born in an effort to identify their messiah when he comes. They don't deny that Jesus ever existed, only his claim to deity status.

You are not very good at this. Calling names and ranting is not proof of anything.

Location hidden

#589291 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
I think you were just added to Obama's watch list.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589292 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That's the best part!
They gotta {{{really}}} be work'n that pole hard! That reminds me...
This ole' feller in his 80's come stroll'n int'a the house o' ill repute down on 42nd street, ask'n fer the longest last'n gal they got. They's all chuckl'n 'bout it, an they sets 'em up with a real knockout. So he starts ta pok'n wads o' cotton in his ears an nose, an the "knockout" is chuckl'n an says-what the cotton in yer ears an nose for(barely be'n able ta hold back the laughter). He say's ...Well sis, ther's 2 things I jist cain't stand. She say's(now at the point o' uncontrollable laughter) what's that.

He say's -The sound of a scream'n woman---an the smell o' burn'n rubber!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#589293 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
One wished your plane smashed against rocks and you fell and got crushed to pieces. You also said you had a heart attack at 55, if only one of the people taking you to hospital instead punched you in your heart and finished you off!
What plane. What rocks. I have never had a heart attack. What are you? Why are you on this site?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#589294 Jan 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the Ark of the Covenant? I've brought this up before to no avail, so I'll try again. It's purported to exist, it's supposedly being guarded (by one person), it's location is obviously known if it's indeed being guarded, yet access is not allowed to anyone. Why keep irrefutable evidence of the existence of "god" under lock and key?
there are scriptures in the bible about it such as in Rev 11:19
it says, "and the temple of God was opened IN HEAVEN, and there was seen in His temple the Ark of His testament; and there were lightenings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail."

Jeremiah 3:16 tell us
"And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in THOSE days saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The Ark of the covenant of teh LORD; neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it: NEITHER SHALL THEY VISIT IT; neither shall that be done anymore."

those two verses tell us that there will come a time in history when the earth is thickly populated that the Ark of Covenant will 'be no more' for man to visit it or do what once was done with it

and when John saw the future in God's revelation to him, he saw the Ark of the Covenant IN HEAVEN.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#589295 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a licence to carry a gun to the mall
You need a car licence to drive a car to the mall (or supervise a learner driver), why not apply the same rules to guns?
It's not legal to hunt in a mall.
That's what a hunting license is for though Christine.
You want to charge a fee for the right to transport a firearm?
We have laws concerning the transportation of firearms also.

Why don't we charge for the right to put gas in the car, so we can drive.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#589296 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror.
<quoted text>
For the better. So then you admit that fear is at the root of your belief. Interesting.
<quoted text>
Actually the opposite is true. Bet you didn't know that some of the worlds most generous people in the world aren't religious.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/reli...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/athe...
Fear as in RESPECT OF.
you would be a FOOL not to fear God.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#589297 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can the frequencies change? DNA also is programmed to be fixed, and not pass through in bad sequences. I've heard one gene makes it that a gene passed by the father and the mother reaches the corrosponding gender, so males don't get feminised, and females don't turn ugly and butch like you, you horrid little shit!
Why hide from your dad? We know you are mylan! A sock puppet.
Uh...no. Nope, gene frequencies are not programmed to be fixed. Not a single knowledgeable individual has ever said that.

You're just really stupid. Probably no one can help you.

Let's try anyways. We'll start at the beginning:

a-b-c-d, e-f-g, h-i...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#589298 Jan 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. must you regularly pollute every thread with this garbage ??..
.. as Yellodog, you gave permission to be addressed by your first name. Do you forget that ??..
.. as Pattiecake58, you disclosed your first and last name. Do you forget that ??..
.. as UIF, you disclosed Boooots first and last name without his permission ..
.. I would encourage everyone to ignore your pathological lying, threats and truth twisting ..
.. you can change socks as often as you like but you're still the same irrational, mentally ill person ..
Must you get on here and lie lie lie?

Yellodog who was patticake NEVER gave permission for her name to be used.
you lie..... but then that IS what people like you do, when you are not making threats, you are lying.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#589299 Jan 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. must you regularly pollute every thread with this garbage ??..
.. as Yellodog, you gave permission to be addressed by your first name. Do you forget that ??..
.. as Pattiecake58, you disclosed your first and last name. Do you forget that ??..
.. as UIF, you disclosed Boooots first and last name without his permission ..
.. I would encourage everyone to ignore your pathological lying, threats and truth twisting ..
.. you can change socks as often as you like but you're still the same irrational, mentally ill person ..
stay on the sodomite threads where you belong.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#589300 Jan 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HOMOSEXUALITY & THE IGNORANT PROPHETS CONDEMNING HOMOSEXUALITY:
1) Why is homosexuality a bad thing?
2) Did the prophets of the various religions who condemned this sexual act between partners of the same sex know the reason aside from making a mere observation that it violates the law of procreation?
3) Did the prophets who condemned gay sex know the force mechanism responsible for homosexuality and how it affects the brain circuitry and hormonal system?
4) Did these so-called prophets who viciously denounced homosexuality know about the damage caused to the physico-vital currents in the nervous system due to anal sex?
5) Did these ignorant prophets know how to reverse the condition called homosexuality?
6) Why didn't these so-called messengers of God condemn lesbianism or anal sex between man and woman?
7) Did these so-called prophets know that one is born homosexual and that the condition manifests over time until it is full blown?
8) Did these ignorant prophets know how causation affects one's sexual orientation?
9) Why did these stupid prophets fail to take note of far more serious conditions like incest, inbreeding and hypogamy that're the root causes of most psychological, biological and social ills in the world?
The law was given to Moses BY GOD.
God called homosexuality an ABOMINATION UNTO HIM.
abomination is disgusting, offensive, repulsive.
it offends GOD.
God is the giver of the law, not man.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#589302 Jan 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for conceeding the point.Mickey Mouse is who he is defined to be and he exists.
BWAHAHAHAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to masturebate with my friend 22 min Bbflip 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min here 64,005
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min confrinting with ... 653,993
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 46 min Classic 3,805
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 48 min Johnny 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr The Twins 445,464
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,507
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,866
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web