Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#589272 Jan 16, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I would pose the same question to you as i did another one of your faithless posters here.
IF science had proven there is no God, then the result would be the closing of churches, tossing out of bibles, no more believers.
because after all, if science PROVED there was no God or if anyone could PROVE the bible was not truth, things would change 180 degrees and this earth would not waste its time worshipping a God that science had PROVEN didn't or couldn't exist.
has that happened? NO.
as a matter of fact, the bible continues to be read, and changes lives everyday for the better.
churches continue to thrive and grow and prosper and continue on.
the bible continues to fulfill itself......and remain in the number one all time sellers spot over any other work of lititure.
so, when atheist try to tell me such nonsense such as science has proven there is no God, YA GOTTA LAUGH.
because they have done no such thing.
And if religion had proved there were a god then there would be no argument so what’s you point in changing my wording from general consensus to proof?

However there will always be believers in any religion doing the rounds even when these believers are liars

I have no argument with your statement that the babble continues to be read or that it continues to change lives – whether for the better is debatable

Actually the christian church is on the decline, the Moslem church is growing

Sorry, the babble is not the number one all time sold book, it is the number one all time published book, there is a difference. The difference between selling something and giving it away. It does not even come in the top 100 best selling books

Again I have not said any such thing so don’t lie, it just shows your ignorance

However as it happens the cosmologists at the perimeter institute say “We don’t know exactly what caused the universe but one thing is certain, no god did it”

And I will repeat,“the GENERAL CONSENSUS of science is that no god did it”
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589273 Jan 16, 2013
Oktom wrote:
<quoted text>
you are failing to comprehend a very simple concept. movement proves a prime mover.
Very< sorry, but no prim mover!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#589274 Jan 16, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>:(
I had a headache.

Location hidden

#589275 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Very< sorry, but no prim mover!
Prove it.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589276 Jan 16, 2013
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>still waitng for science. Athiests have been saying this since the 1800s, and havent even come close. oh please.
Well I have not the slightest problem with god and the tingle tangle! Quite simple: he (or she or it) never existed!
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589277 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry, our resident Alzheimer's patient is back.... What were you saying Henry?
Forget the religious garbage!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589278 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an illogical coward
you equate guns and cars becuase you lack a logical arguement.
what say we ban guns
and
when the next sandy hill is caused by a car
then we ban cars
They'll put "drones" in the air so they can keep an "eye" on the criminals(us), and if you do not goose step(Stechschritt) between the auto and the entry door, there will be sufficient evidence for search and seizure, or recon drone fire(cheaper and less costly). The "eye" now is heavily armed BTW. It'a being tested for homeland security use in Afganistan as we speak. Oh yeah, almost fergot the flag thing- that gun owners will have ta fly a flag with a pistol shooting some kid in ther front yard(so it's easier fer them drones ta locate the pseudo-"criminals".
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589279 Jan 16, 2013
Bob44044 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and do it.
Prove there's no God.
Don't read off what other atheists say, just prove there's no God.
I don`t even prove that there is no easter bunny!

Location hidden

#589280 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know Jesus existed?
Did he?
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589282 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very basic assumption. A person could look to a religion to try to make their life fufilled, or they simply have found the truth of God! Or they may simply be looking for love to be fufilled! So arrogant!
Very sorry, there never was or is any god at all! Al religions are myths or crimes!

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#589283 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you blatantly admit to showing satanic traits!
Satanic is a christian fantasy of a nemesis.
I suffer no such fantasy, except when watching a cool movie or something. I can pretend there are such things.
Run for your life we must hurry hide! It's the Witch King of Angmar
with a morical blade , the most horrible minion of Sauron himself!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589281 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners
Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam
As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice
As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts
Your a pacifist, we know you. You have been beaten by the church and are now switching to pacifism to find a meaning of love in your life.

Location hidden

#589284 Jan 16, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> The two cows put up a real fight when Noah tried to heard them up onto his boat.
They fought they were being shipped overseas to be slaughtered for their meat.
Dumb old cows.
" Mooove, mooooove" , Moses said.
LOL!

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#589285 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Lanza demonstrates that Lanza has chosen the wrong path with guns.

I would say he made an absolute dead end decision.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589286 Jan 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
And I would also include safe and warm place to sleep, and an education.
Social contract.
Unemployment is the daily scrounge of capitalism!

Location hidden

#589288 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
america needs make an effort to reduce the number of psychopaths, in possesion of weapons.
better licensing, restriction of military weapons, control of ammunition, severe sanctions for failure to secure a weapon.
Not your country; none of your business.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#589289 Jan 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I am advocating the licensing of gun owners
Claiming that I am trying to ban guns is the sloping shoulders BS of gun owners who are scared they will not pass a licensing exam
As to whether there is a problem with killing animals that’s down to personal choice
As to killing in self-defence, certainly in the majority of European countries that is down to the courts

We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Location hidden

#589290 Jan 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...why lie and then post a source that proves you're lying?
No where in that news article does it write "and the Jews have genealogical evidence of Jesus.
It in fact references the New Testament over and over again. One of the funnier lines critiques your poor interpretation of that news piece:
(in discussing why Jesus is important to the Jews, Boteach, the author) "... cherry-picks the Gospels to to suit his arguments..."
Nano...epic Faaaaaailllllure!
duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
What lie? The Jews have been keeping track of marriages and births since before Nero was born in an effort to identify their messiah when he comes. They don't deny that Jesus ever existed, only his claim to deity status.

You are not very good at this. Calling names and ranting is not proof of anything.

Location hidden

#589291 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
I think you were just added to Obama's watch list.

Location hidden

#589292 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That's the best part!
They gotta {{{really}}} be work'n that pole hard! That reminds me...
This ole' feller in his 80's come stroll'n int'a the house o' ill repute down on 42nd street, ask'n fer the longest last'n gal they got. They's all chuckl'n 'bout it, an they sets 'em up with a real knockout. So he starts ta pok'n wads o' cotton in his ears an nose, an the "knockout" is chuckl'n an says-what the cotton in yer ears an nose for(barely be'n able ta hold back the laughter). He say's ...Well sis, ther's 2 things I jist cain't stand. She say's(now at the point o' uncontrollable laughter) what's that.

He say's -The sound of a scream'n woman---an the smell o' burn'n rubber!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 17 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web