“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588869 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a guy come to our door when I was on the farm, who had helped a neighbor of his, who was an electrician, do some of the wiring and plumbing in our new home I built on the farm. He was drunk, and had run his car off the road, but he lived in another community about 15 or so miles away.
It was the middle of the night and though I knew who he was I didn't know how to deal with him. Fortunately a neighbor and relative of mine who lived down the road a bit had been coming behind him, likely coming from the same party, and seeing he was at my home, came in and took him out (convinced him to leave).
This same intoxicated young man at one other occasion, I think it was a New Years Eve, was firing a gun across the road at his neighbor's home (the same neighbor who had wired our house) and in the house were his parents who were partying with the neighbor.
They, getting kind of tired of his shooting at their home, called the cops and two provincial police officers (both I knew) came to the scene and as they approached, he stepped into the middle of the road and fired a shotgun blast at their windshield taking out the window but shooting between the two cops so they were not injured. They did however reverse the car very quickly and backed off. I understand tht they waited until later when they assumed the guy would have fallen asleep and then went into his home and arrested him.
Likely in the USA or even in a big city here, that boy would have been killed by the cops, but since it was a sparsely populated rural area where everyone pretty well knew everyone, it would not have been in good taste to kill the boy just because he almost killed two cops, especially since his parents had been involved in bringing the cops there in the first place. It would have created a lot of bad feelings including a dead screwed up kid.
Wow. Talk about wussies!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588870 Jan 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen her/him "debate" anything. Christine's just here to insult people. If you really want to bug her you should ignore "her".
It's difficult to...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#588871 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, fight me, you promiscurious little turd!
youre supposed to flush the toliet moron,not talk to your shyt!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588872 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You are paying the goverment taxes to help the goverment support sociaty, it is simply people helping each other.
Last time I checked , it was the banksters and politicians lining their pockets with gold and the American tax payer footing the bill for their lavious and outrageous party's.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588873 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
You are governed by consent, you are policed by consent, your taxes pay for the mechanics of government and everything which is required to run a federalist state.
I know and agree.
You cannot abrogate yourself from that, your state taxes purchase for you the services of the emergency services and the people who keep life ticking over.
I know and agree.
You cannot say, "I`m not going to be forced to buy the services of the police this month so I am exempt from the law until next month because I`m going to engage a private security guard to protect me". If you want a private security guard then fine, its an extra for which you have elected to pay the police still have jurisdiction over you.
I know and agree.
Federal universal health cover is and should be your mainstream plan which costs you the most, if you want extras then by all means pay for them.

I disagree. I should not be forced to purchase something or pay an extra fine.

I pay taxes which pays for the police, fire dept, etc, like you said. But I don't have to "BUY" a private police officer or pay extra.

If I don't have medical insurance, that I have to pay for outside of my taxes and after taxes have been deduced from mt payroll, I pay a penalty.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#588874 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How many are we up to now?
Half.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588875 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have those systems in place. We don't need an extra penalty to have it. All of us that pay taxes contribute to the pot that heps pay for all of it.
Obamacare is not like your Universal Health Care, not at all.
You know that small business with 50 or more people that don't offer their employees health insurance will get charged $2,000 per employee? That's illegal & immoral.
You know that a typical American family of three that makes $44,000 a year or less will still have to pay AN EXTRA $2,700 for any used coverage?
Nobody in America, American or not, is refused healthcare. Nobody, ever.
All Obamacare does is trap people, employers, insurance companies & health care providers under the government's boot.
Since it is a fine also if you can't pay they will jail you or take property , it just another source of revenue for the monster in DC.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588876 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence for the global flood?
<quoted text>
There isn't any objective proof that Jesus even existed, much less resurrected.
Just because there is no evidence of the flood yet, doesn't mean it won't be found. And actually there is psychological evidence of Christs resurrection, and that is just for a start.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#588877 Jan 15, 2013
YouTube wrote:
WHY did God create?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1wqY7LsRj54XX
I dont watch vids that has coments disabled

prove god exists

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#588878 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
"promiscurious"?
That's someone who is playing with the idea of being promiscuous, but hasn't decided yet.

Most common synonym would be a "tease".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588879 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
"promiscurious"?
LMAO! New word?

hmmm... Maybe he meant promiscuously bi-curious?

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588880 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have those systems in place. We don't need an extra penalty to have it. All of us that pay taxes contribute to the pot that heps pay for all of it.
Obamacare is not like your Universal Health Care, not at all.
You know that small business with 50 or more people that don't offer their employees health insurance will get charged $2,000 per employee? That's illegal & immoral.
You know that a typical American family of three that makes $44,000 a year or less will still have to pay AN EXTRA $2,700 for any used coverage?
Nobody in America, American or not, is refused healthcare. Nobody, ever.
All Obamacare does is trap people, employers, insurance companies & health care providers under the government's boot.
Good, it stops heathcare rationing by employers, insurance companies and it forbids that pesky "pre-existing conditions` question.

The contributions by business are deductible and even refundable if the business isn`t paying tax.

If you say you`re running a business and rely on government tax credits to pay your staff at a basic level then I`m afraid YOU`RE ON WELFARE!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588881 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

America's motto is ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
No, it's not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588882 Jan 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Half.
Is that more than seven?

Slough, UK

#588883 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and agree.
<quoted text>
I know and agree.
<quoted text>
I know and agree.
<quoted text>
I disagree. I should not be forced to purchase something or pay an extra fine.
I pay taxes which pays for the police, fire dept, etc, like you said. But I don't have to "BUY" a private police officer or pay extra.
If I don't have medical insurance, that I have to pay for outside of my taxes and after taxes have been deduced from mt payroll, I pay a penalty.
so you have to have 2 plans?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#588884 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the eyes of the liberals....
They want NO smoking anywhere because they don't like the smell.
It's not like they say it should be up to the business owner, no... He has no rights.
I guess they'd hate it that strip clubs allow their girlies to strip.
I concur ... except the last part.

It's actually the conservatives in the US fighting against strip clubs in certain states, the liberals don't care ... well, I'd wager the liberals are just willing to admit they like seeing naked people more or some such.

Recently in Seattle we got a smoking ban similar to Cal's, now they're trying to ban smoking in all apartments in Seattle. All based on pretty much circumstantial evidence for second hand smoke that never took into account the other pollutants in the air.

Location hidden

#588885 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. ever have a lap dance ??..
Yes
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588886 Jan 15, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont watch vids that has coments disabled
prove god exists
"coments"?

Is that Co-Meants, as in 2 reasons put together to mean something?
I never heard of that word, but perhaps it does exist for him to say it.

Slough, UK

#588887 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
"promiscurious"?
he`s extremely interested in having a lot of casual sex...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#588888 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as proof of Christs resurrection. You're the little doggie in the room, we don't need you.
Yes, the bible is definitely hysterically accurate.
First off you have a deity who can't even get the order of creation straight. Then he screws up on man and has ta tear the poor fella apart ta make a woman. Then he can't even control his own angels and 1/3 of 'em git fed up with his tyranny. Then he let's a snake (a talking one at that-LOL!) steal his prize possessions-and blames them for his ineptness and incompetence and throws them out of the only place habitable at the time. Then he drags 600,000,000 idiots out of Egypt only ta have them run around lost in the desert fer 40 years. Has these same fools murder, rape and plunder the inhabitants of their lands. Then he impregnates an engaged girl, has a son that he let's get tortured and humiliated, disappears and hasn't been seen since.
I can't say as I blame him. I would be too ashamed ta show my face after botching up everything in the world too!

Some deity ya got there Bucko!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 263,698
Moses never existed 7 min thewordofme 566
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 555,186
bless the jews (Nov '08) 21 min God bless all jew 7,014
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 21 min andet1987 52
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min truth 5,453
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 24 min Anthony_haseldon 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 10 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE