KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Ignorance.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589214 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Uh huh. Like I'm gonna listen to some fool that believes that fantasy is reality...Yer a JOKE!
BTW Where is yer deity?
Like I said he run off an ain't been seen since the crimes...if that's even real(an it ain't).
What good is that? The crusades, the inquisitions, witch burnings in the US, or the witch burnings the church is promoting in their new territory of Africa?
Yup! That's real good stuff for a record of goodness alright.
Yes, burning demonic filth!
Pat

East Granby, CT

#589216 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lanza demonstrates that america has chosen the wrong path with guns
time for a new culture
Lanza demonstrates that his motehr was a negligent idiot who allowed her mentally disturbed son to gain possession of her guns.

When the police feel it is no longer necessary for them to carry guns for protection, I will feel the same. Fair enough?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589215 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Seems ta me ya got a unhealthy obsession with yer. So does gatekreepr, an he's certifiable. That's why I asked.
Why would I be obsessed with that rebellious little monster? Although I'm not obsessed, I do like to hurt her whenever I see her.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589217 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yer 59?
Yes, so what?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589218 Jan 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. numerous things about the Obama plan seem unequal ..
1. Young healthy people should just pay the tax, it's less expensive. Who benefits?
2. If a young healthy person without insurance becomes seriously ill, companies will be forced to provide coverage. Is this fair to insurance companies?
3. Because insurance companies will be forced to provide coverage for pre-existing conditions, will providers drop medical coverage thus forcing a Universal Healthcare plan? Is that the ultimate goal?
4. People of certain religious sects are except and do not have to pay a tax or carry insurance including Muslims, Amish, American Indians and Christian Scientists. How is that equal?
Why should young healthy people be forced to pay? They have just left the home and have just earned their jobs, they wouldn't have the income or money to afford paying so much taxes.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#589220 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward with a gun, no honesty required
only in america are the citizens so fearfully of each other that they arm themselves for defense. Guns in the hands of ignorant, paranoid, peasants, does not equate to safety for anyone. What kind of gun ownership test do they have in america? All the wrong people have weapons.
Tell the police they are cowards then Karl if it will make you feel any better. The only one displaying ignorance here is you. Get your head out of the sand and face the fact that sociopaths are a dime a dozen in the USA and this morally challenged group is coming to Canada. It's called the benefits of diversity.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#589221 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the gun owner needs be held responsible for any criminal act committed with his improperly secured gun
They already are you doink.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589222 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I think it could be the other way around too. It's typically referred to as "marrying up". The act or practice of seeking a spouse of higher looks, socioeconomic, or status than oneself. I thought it was standard practice for American women to do this. Not sure why they would worry about it.
http://gem.greenwood.com/wse/wseDisplay.jsp...
Did you have to google that? I suppose foolish young women who are rich would suck up to rich boys, instead of getting into a good relationship. What do you mean "american" women?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589223 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Says the mental patient from the UK. LOl...
Mental patient? What a cheeky little girl! Very rude! How do you expect us to give you the approval you wish your parents gave you?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589224 Jan 16, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no exceptions. If a person is a citizen of your country, then they get, or don't get, the same as all other citizens. I suspect (but I don't know) that some of those groups are exempt in our country too, but I don't think that is right.
One wished your plane smashed against rocks and you fell and got crushed to pieces. You also said you had a heart attack at 55, if only one of the people taking you to hospital instead punched you in your heart and finished you off!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589225 Jan 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...no. Evolution is defined as "change in gene frequencies within a gene pool, over time."
Whatever you wrote is not sane, nor part of the theory of evolution.
How can the frequencies change? DNA also is programmed to be fixed, and not pass through in bad sequences. I've heard one gene makes it that a gene passed by the father and the mother reaches the corrosponding gender, so males don't get feminised, and females don't turn ugly and butch like you, you horrid little shit!
Why hide from your dad? We know you are mylan! A sock puppet.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#589226 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be enough water, how would you know? And God did something that made it arise that fast. And God changed the way light refracted then didn't he? Maybe he changed the positions of water to make water refractions for a rainbow in thin air possible.
After all, the rainbow did have to be a big distance, as well as larger bodies of water. Weren't possible before the flood. And Noah would have taken 2 pairs of salt water animals with him on the boat.
The two cows put up a real fight when Noah tried to heard them up onto his boat.
They fought they were being shipped overseas to be slaughtered for their meat.
Dumb old cows.
" Mooove, mooooove" , Moses said.
Greens-Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#589227 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
One wished your plane smashed against rocks and you fell and got crushed to pieces. You also said you had a heart attack at 55, if only one of the people taking you to hospital instead punched you in your heart and finished you off!
"0ne wished" I'm glad you put that bit in.Thanks. I'm glad only one human being can think like that.
That being you.
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589228 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is your opinion
First of all: God is nonexistent, secondly the bible has gone in the last 1500 years through many changes, fakes, lies and errors, so it is of no historical value any more. And it never was, since the mighty and the rich ones misued it in their shady interests! That is the truth!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589230 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You've ALREADY got BOTH of your feet in your mouth, you can't put anymore in there.
River Tam is right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_we_trust
That's backwards. You're supposed to have 12 inches in your mouth...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589231 Jan 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"You shot the Invisible Swordsman!"
Laffin.
HAHA!

"How was I supposed to know?!"
Henry

Chemnitz, Germany

#589232 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be enough water, how would you know? And God did something that made it arise that fast. And God changed the way light refracted then didn't he? Maybe he changed the positions of water to make water refractions for a rainbow in thin air possible.
After all, the rainbow did have to be a big distance, as well as larger bodies of water. Weren't possible before the flood. And Noah would have taken 2 pairs of salt water animals with him on the boat.
Forget the nonexisting god and religions in general. They are not only shady but all of them are myths misused!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589233 Jan 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
All roads lead to Rome.
Not the road home...
Pat

East Granby, CT

#589234 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the road home...
I see you're busy back at work again today, smelling all those nasty forklift propane fumes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Paul is dead 4,113
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 104,713
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 641,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min ROCCO 38,289
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Ricky F 618,404
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min bad bob 182,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min MUQ2 280,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min MUQ2 44,395
More from around the web