Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#589194 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nukes shouldn't just be banned. A gun is to kill animals, to target practice, to do research perhaps, and for defense.
the gun owner needs be held responsible for any criminal act committed with his improperly secured gun

Location hidden

#589195 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does education prove a persons value? Tell us, young one. You claim to know so much about life!
to whom?

the christian god prefers the uneducated

and\

the unintelligent

you are a christian?

you have the correct amount of intellect.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#589196 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... I think he likes you..... or maybe he's just hungry.
Tribblz got eyez?

Location hidden

#589197 Jan 16, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
do you not know the difference between opinion and fact?
being open minded has nothing to do with 'fact'.
you can be open minded about anything and it still just be your opinion.
fact is when something is proven or proves itself as truth.
the history of the bible was established long ago as accurate by scholars, historians and archeologists.
when you have tangible evidences discovered by archeologists that colaborate what the scriptures say that equals truth.
when prophecies are fulfilled in 100% detail as the bible says, that is the result of truth.
You can't change the Holy bible.
You can't disprove it.....for if you could, it would not be as it is today.
Just think if you could actually disprove the bible right now.
what that would mean. Every church would close, why go to church if the bible isn't truth, right? Every believer would stop believing. Science would of re-created the big bang and shown how no God was needed to create life from nothingness.
Bibles would no longer be sold or hold the top spot of all time in lititure.
has any of that happened becaue you claim there is no God and because you claim the bible isn't truth? NO.
as a matter of fact the bible continues to fulfill itself inspite of such opinions.
that is your opinion

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#589198 Jan 16, 2013
flup wrote:
Sure!! Go ahead and enjoy life!! "NO God, NO heaven or hell, NO angels, NO Jesus, and the Bible is FULL OF BALONEY. I'M GONNA ENJOY MY LIFE - AND DIDDUMS TO YOUR GOD!!" you say. Fair enough......but remember.......it's what happens AFTER the grave that counts. DEATH is only the BEGINNING, my dear.
Are you shaking the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells at me? Am I expected to swoon in fear? "Arise, Chicken! Arise"

The Scary Chicken is pretty useless here. You've already gleaned all of the low-lying fruit that you're gong to with that vapid threat. If you want to recruit more Christians with the Scary Chicken, you'd be better off selling it day cares and pre-schools.

Of course I'll enjoy my life. And yeah, diddums to your god, whatever that is.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#589199 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
to whom?
the christian god prefers the uneducated
and\
the unintelligent
you are a christian?
you have the correct amount of intellect.
That is your opinion.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589200 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
america needs make an effort to reduce the number of psychopaths, in possesion of weapons.
better licensing, restriction of military weapons, control of ammunition, severe sanctions for failure to secure a weapon.
It's not gonna happen. People need to deal with the fact that it's not going to happen.

People have for 230ish years.

Guns are here. Guns in the arms of citizens are protected by the Constitution of the United States of America. I will fight to protect that document by any means necessary. The Constitution does not give rights to the people, it limits the rights of the people's government. It denies the majority as well as the minority. It is what it is.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#589201 Jan 16, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some bad news in that regard...:(
I enjoy nicotine. It's a nice buzz. Oddly, it has no addictive qualities for me. I'm pretty much addicted to anything else I try - coffee, sex, alcohol, and obsess over anything I do seriously.

But nicotine? Nope. Strange, huh?
Twiigs_n_b3rriez Fayette

Thailand

#589202 Jan 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not gonna happen. People need to deal with the fact that it's not going to happen.
People have for 230ish years.
Guns are here. Guns in the arms of citizens are protected by the Constitution of the United States of America. I will fight to protect that document by any means necessary. The Constitution does not give rights to the people, it limits the rights of the people's government. It denies the majority as well as the minority. It is what it is.
I fart up your nose.

Some stable somewhere

#589203 Jan 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews, who are obsessed with keeping genealogical records, know that he did exist.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/05/jews...
They may not recognize him as their messiah, but they do admit that he was a real, flesh and blood person.
Wow...why lie and then post a source that proves you're lying?

No where in that news article does it write "and the Jews have genealogical evidence of Jesus.

It in fact references the New Testament over and over again. One of the funnier lines critiques your poor interpretation of that news piece:

(in discussing why Jesus is important to the Jews, Boteach, the author) "... cherry-picks the Gospels to to suit his arguments..."

Nano...epic Faaaaaailllllure!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Some stable somewhere

#589204 Jan 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
EVOLUTION - AN EMERGENT PHENOMENON:
EVOLUTION is an emergent phenomenon - a gradual emergence from a state of involution of a gradation of consciousness supported by an equivalent amount of energy.
Only this definition makes sense and can withstand every criticism.
The scientific definition of evolution of an inferior bit of information transmuting into a superior bit of information is as ridiculous as the religious creation from nothing belief.
Uh...no. Evolution is defined as "change in gene frequencies within a gene pool, over time."

Whatever you wrote is not sane, nor part of the theory of evolution.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#589205 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is historical evidence of Mickey Mouse too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H6c_WgxTsMoXX
Thanks for conceeding the point.Mickey Mouse is who he is defined to be and he exists.
I simply made the point that there is historical evidence of the existence of Jesus, I made no mention of defining him as divine.
Your attempt at humor falls short.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#589206 Jan 16, 2013
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. —
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589208 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I support him...walking the plank.
Us Pirates are democratic too.
All in favor of Obama walk plank say yay! YAY!
So you blatantly admit to showing satanic traits!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589209 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> or Elmer Fudd, the Easter Bunny, or the Flintstones either. LOL!
You didn't know Jesus existed?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589210 Jan 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t live in the US, I have all of this already, as I said, lowest deficit of any of the G8 nations and we`ve had universal healthcare since the 1940`s. The sky will not fall in...unless you`re the CEO of a health insurance provider.
The USA can't affor it. I too am from the UK.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#589211 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an illogical coward
you equate guns and cars becuase you lack a logical arguement.
what say we ban guns
and
when the next sandy hill is caused by a car
then we ban cars
How logical Karl. LOL
We have already had people use cars to plow into crowds.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589212 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, again, the global flood would be physically impossible for several reasons. For one thing, there isn't enough water in the world to cover all it's surface over the peaks of the highest mountains. It's also physically impossible that precipitation, however torrential, could cover the Earth in water in 40 days. I also like the quote that God created a rainbow as a promise never to commit mass global genocide again. This would mean that water never refracted light up until that point, which is also impossible. And then you have the claim that all animals on Earth migrated over the entire Earth from the single point of the Ark. Again, impossible. And you have all the fresh and salt-water creatures who would not survive a global deluge of water of equal salinity. Etc etc etc.
<quoted text>
Huh?
There would be enough water, how would you know? And God did something that made it arise that fast. And God changed the way light refracted then didn't he? Maybe he changed the positions of water to make water refractions for a rainbow in thin air possible.
After all, the rainbow did have to be a big distance, as well as larger bodies of water. Weren't possible before the flood. And Noah would have taken 2 pairs of salt water animals with him on the boat.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589213 Jan 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Ignorance.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#589214 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Uh huh. Like I'm gonna listen to some fool that believes that fantasy is reality...Yer a JOKE!
BTW Where is yer deity?
Like I said he run off an ain't been seen since the crimes...if that's even real(an it ain't).
What good is that? The crusades, the inquisitions, witch burnings in the US, or the witch burnings the church is promoting in their new territory of Africa?
Yup! That's real good stuff for a record of goodness alright.
Yes, burning demonic filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 3 min andet1987 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Aura Mytha 49,079
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Aura Mytha 281,276
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 24 min Ruby88 53,825
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 36 min Truthiness 6
Democrats....... Ha! 40 min Truthiness 2
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 42 min Truthiness 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 646,746
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr hungtexas69 24
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web