Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589310 Jan 16, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...no. Nope, gene frequencies are not programmed to be fixed. Not a single knowledgeable individual has ever said that.
You're just really stupid. Probably no one can help you.
Let's try anyways. We'll start at the beginning:
a-b-c-d, e-f-g, h-i...
...j-k, m-m-m-o-p...

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#589311 Jan 16, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't.
Ok,as you like.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#589312 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I would reach for my gun.... Oh wait...! LOL
The facts speak for themselves. The bibull is FULL of contradictions. Here's another;
EX 34:6, DT 7:9-10, TS 1:2 God is faithful and truthful. He does not lie.
NU 14:30 God breaks his promise.
We can do this all day;
LE 19:18, MT 22:39 Love your neighbor [as much as] yourself.
1CO 10:24 Put your neighbor ahead of yourself.
How many times are you going to bang your head against the wall before you admit it? Probably a lot huh? LOL...
YOU LIE.

Numbers 14:30 says "doutless ye shall not come into the land concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Calib the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun."

that in NO way says God lies.

decevier.

there is no ICO as in a book of the bible.

yes you can do this all day long, make up stuff and lie lie lie.

Muscat,Oman

#589313 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...j-k, m-m-m-o-p...
What does this mean?

Muscat,Oman

#589314 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...j-k, m-m-m-o-p...
Are you learning a-b-c-d from the beginning?Can I help you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#589315 Jan 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
they were leagaly obtained weapons, used illegally.
the gun owner failed to control those guns, and should be incarcerated for the remainder of her life for that crime.
Absolutely Kari, I couldn't agree more.

It's very simple. You drive the get away car for a bank robbery and you are just as responsible for the crime as the guy in the bank grabbing the money. Likewise, You leave your gun around unsecured and someone steals your gun, and you are just as responsible for any crime committed with it. Mandatory life imprisonment. If anyone is harmed or dies with your gun, then mandatory death sentence. Gun owners need to start understanding how dangerous guns are. The irresponsibility of redneck, myth and some others here prove that this law needs to have some teeth in order to be taken seriously.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#589316 Jan 16, 2013
Amish wrote:
Amish:
The historians do not agree with you. Its been posted a dozen times but you are illiterate.
-
Here is a quote from the Encyclopedia Britannica concerning the testimony of the many independent secular accounts of Jesus of Nazareth: "These independent accounts prove that in ancient times even the opponents of Christianity never doubted the historicity of Jesus, which was disputed for the first time and on inadequate grounds by several authors at the end of the 18th, during the 19th, and at the beginning of the 20th centuries."
www.thedevineevidence.com/jesus_history.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...
• The Evidence for the Existence of Jesus
www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Yes its all at the links. They wont be censored by you. You're just an illiterate marxist commie liar. You'll not be convincing anyone.
censoring = lies
Quite interesting to be a Marxist and illiterate and a "commie liar"! You must be a great literate! Since I never heard from your greatness! When your big Bush junior was in office he talked every day with god. That´s what he told his folk!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589317 Jan 16, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you learning a-b-c-d from the beginning?Can I help you?
I doubt it.

They've been tryin ta teach me tha abc's for a wong, wong time....

:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#589318 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm no one really(and prefer ta keep it that way)...just read a lot because I "need" to understand for many reasons. Sometimes research in one area affects others also. I really don't have a problem with one believing in a deity differently than I do. It is the believer's arrogant behavior that sets me off...so it's "cock fight'n time".LOL! You may be right about the end results of studies concluding our beginnings. There are no "truths" about any of it, just facts and determinations(unbiased)-and therein lies the problem. It requires one to be adept in "every" field in order to make viable any determination(and it's a multitude of boring exhausting work), as much of the history has been lost and/or hidden, and that which isn't is adulterated/compromized.
History(intelligently sophisticated human)'does' go back for over 160,000 years possibly to 400,000 or more (that is evidenced). Now we have conflict due to possible overlapping eras and civilizations suffering catastrophic loss with little or no "empirical" evidence. Compiling historical data with scientific data that provides "match" event is like poking hot butter up a wildcats ass with an awl.
Thank you for your honesty. I think you are a very intelligent 'somebody' Lol.(I've always been attracted to intelligence)... Even though I believe in God, I agree with you about Christians. The way it's forced upon non-believer's is 'not' what God is all about...I think we should live by example. I apologize if I came off that way, because that's not what I'm all about..
ps Your icon is 'awesome'.
I might have more questions, can we be friends?:) SL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589319 Jan 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
YES!!! I found the answer, guys, on yahoo answers. Who needs a text book when u have yahoo answers, lol!
I thought maybe you were trying to make g-rush, so I would not supply any info.

Location hidden

#589320 Jan 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not gonna happen. People need to deal with the fact that it's not going to happen.
I don't buy that bull for a minute. The second amendment does NOT hold more power than the rest of the constitution. Everyone else has rights too. Time to start demanding them.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589321 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Absolutely Kari, I couldn't agree more.
It's very simple. You drive the get away car for a bank robbery and you are just as responsible for the crime as the guy in the bank grabbing the money.
Terrible analogy.
It's more like the bank robbers car jack you & get away while you're still in the car....

Not your fault.
Likewise, You leave your gun around unsecured and someone steals your gun, and you are just as responsible for any crime committed with it.
It's in the house & the doors are locked. Secure.
Mandatory life imprisonment. If anyone is harmed or dies with your gun, then mandatory death sentence.
LMAO! We have a hard time putting down murderers & rapists. You think that'll ever fly?
Gun owners need to start understanding how dangerous guns are. The irresponsibility of redneck, myth and some others here prove that this law needs to have some teeth in order to be taken seriously.
Oh no! You're make-believe laws are scaring us...
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#589322 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
America's motto is ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD. I miss god?

Location hidden

#589323 Jan 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for conceeding the point.Mickey Mouse is who he is defined to be and he exists.
I simply made the point that there is historical evidence of the existence of Jesus,
All myths have been historically recorded. What is your point?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589324 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting to be a Marxist and illiterate and a "commie liar"! You must be a great literate! Since I never heard from your greatness! When your big Bush junior was in office he talked every day with god. That´s what he told his folk!
Who's in charge of Germany?

Oh ya, we don't know because we don't care!

hahaha!

Muscat,Oman

#589325 Jan 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
They've been tryin ta teach me tha abc's for a wong, wong time....
:)
They are teaching you wrong,they must be illiterate.Bye

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589326 Jan 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that bull for a minute. The second amendment does NOT hold more power than the rest of the constitution. Everyone else has rights too. Time to start demanding them.
Have you lost rights?

Location hidden

#589327 Jan 16, 2013
Pat wrote:
We have already had people use cars to plow into crowds.
Great. Now all you need to prove is that was those cars manufactured purpose.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589328 Jan 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We are advocating to that we do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
And it didn't mean with clownie popout flag guns and water pistols either.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#589329 Jan 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE NATION UNDER GOD. I miss god?
You're asking me if you miss God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Uncle Jack 86,704
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 703,461
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Wisdom of Ages 6,909
Doctor REALITY, lose your OJ Simpson threads. -... 1 hr Chau Pee Fhrong Nu 3
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 3 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 28
Kaput! 3 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
mgtow 8 hr Shonuph 9