“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#588884 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the eyes of the liberals....
They want NO smoking anywhere because they don't like the smell.
It's not like they say it should be up to the business owner, no... He has no rights.
I guess they'd hate it that strip clubs allow their girlies to strip.
I concur ... except the last part.

It's actually the conservatives in the US fighting against strip clubs in certain states, the liberals don't care ... well, I'd wager the liberals are just willing to admit they like seeing naked people more or some such.

Recently in Seattle we got a smoking ban similar to Cal's, now they're trying to ban smoking in all apartments in Seattle. All based on pretty much circumstantial evidence for second hand smoke that never took into account the other pollutants in the air.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588885 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. ever have a lap dance ??..
Yes
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588886 Jan 15, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont watch vids that has coments disabled
prove god exists
"coments"?

Is that Co-Meants, as in 2 reasons put together to mean something?
I never heard of that word, but perhaps it does exist for him to say it.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588887 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
"promiscurious"?
he`s extremely interested in having a lot of casual sex...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#588888 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historically accurate, as well as proof of Christs resurrection. You're the little doggie in the room, we don't need you.
Yes, the bible is definitely hysterically accurate.
First off you have a deity who can't even get the order of creation straight. Then he screws up on man and has ta tear the poor fella apart ta make a woman. Then he can't even control his own angels and 1/3 of 'em git fed up with his tyranny. Then he let's a snake (a talking one at that-LOL!) steal his prize possessions-and blames them for his ineptness and incompetence and throws them out of the only place habitable at the time. Then he drags 600,000,000 idiots out of Egypt only ta have them run around lost in the desert fer 40 years. Has these same fools murder, rape and plunder the inhabitants of their lands. Then he impregnates an engaged girl, has a son that he let's get tortured and humiliated, disappears and hasn't been seen since.
I can't say as I blame him. I would be too ashamed ta show my face after botching up everything in the world too!

Some deity ya got there Bucko!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588889 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Since it is a fine also if you can't pay they will jail you or take property , it just another source of revenue for the monster in DC.
Ya, how 'bout that? Jail time if you don't buy something. WTF?

Remember Pelosi? "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"

http://youtu.be/hV-05TLiiLU

And people think it's a good thing...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588890 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, it stops heathcare rationing by employers, insurance companies and it forbids that pesky "pre-existing conditions` question.
The contributions by business are deductible and even refundable if the business isn`t paying tax.
If you say you`re running a business and rely on government tax credits to pay your staff at a basic level then I`m afraid YOU`RE ON WELFARE!
They have no rights to insist businesses to pay for insurance and for condoms, it is a private business, not meant to do the goverments work. They have already done their bit by supporting society through their goods, the goverment shouldn't insist anything.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588891 Jan 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
Now its "won nation under Satan".

Now shut up lesbian piece of scum!

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588892 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because there is no evidence of the flood yet, doesn't mean it won't be found. And actually there is psychological evidence of Christs resurrection, and that is just for a start.
We pretty much know the geological history of Earth from it's creation till now. Unfortunately for the flood myth it is both physically impossible and entirely lacking any physical evidence to support it. It would be more feasible for you to imagine the ark,
came from some other planet that flooded and came to rest on Earth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588893 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Good, it stops heathcare rationing by employers, insurance companies and it forbids that pesky "pre-existing conditions` question.
That's not good. That allows the government to force private businesses to do something they don't want to do.
The contributions by business are deductible and even refundable if the business isn`t paying tax.
They aren't "contributions", they're forced fines.
If you say you`re running a business and rely on government tax credits to pay your staff at a basic level then I`m afraid YOU`RE ON WELFARE!
Who said anything about relying on the government taxes to pay your staff?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588894 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:

America's motto is ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
River Tam wrote:
No, it's not.
Yes, it is.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588895 Jan 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's someone who is playing with the idea of being promiscuous, but hasn't decided yet.
Most common synonym would be a "tease".
Teasing is rape. Do you let the girls sexually harrass you? Good lord, be more assertive, young man!

Location hidden

#588896 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many of the reports we can believe about that PA plane, including bystanders on the ground who claim they saw a fighter jet which allegedly shot that plane down, as would have happened, after the others had crashed, if the fighters had got to them in time (kind of says a lot about the value of innocent civilians when your country will shoot down the plane you are in to prevent further loss of life but I guess that is what happens).
However, if the people on that plane had got word by cell phones from family telling them of the other crashes, such that they would have had a pretty good idea of what they were destined for, I guess it was a matter of either sit there and scream waiting for the final crash or take a long shot and see if they could take over the plane and save their own lives.
Even if all of the pilots were dead, I suspect living people would still think that if they could stop the terrorists, they could possibly get someone on the ground to tell them how to bring the plane down safely. It used to work that way in movies and tv shows.
It makes a good story, that they deliberately crashed the plane into the field to save further lives but sacrifice their own, but I kind of think, in a situation like that, that self preservation, would take priority over rational thought. Doubtful those people had the time to put all the facts together, except we are going to die, so let's try to stop it from happening.
August 2011 just after take off from Florida when there were a lot of thunderstorms going on after that bad hurricane had gone up the coast, we hit some really violent turbulence when we were only a few thousand feet off the ground, and my wife screamed and everyone on the plane looked like they were terrified. The pilot quickly told everyone to buckle up and stay buckled, until further notice, and the thought, this could be it, certainly went through my mind. Several people needed to pee but they wouldn't let them leave their seats.
Some part of me said that this is a common occurrence as I had been in lots of turbulence before but usually not that close to the ground, except on one very rough landing one year, where we hit really bad turbulence just before touchdown.
I stand willingly to be corrected.
Didn't you listen to the cell phone communications of the people on that flight? You should. They knew exactly what they were in for.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588898 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the way you erase the message of the posts is very irritating and very intellectually dishonest.
If a message is long I have no problem deleting some of it to emphasize exactly which comment I'm addressing, but, unlike some of these so-called "freethinkers", you will never see me erase a section and then replace a message with my own copy so as to mislead current readers. Some people have no problem with using censorship and lies to promote their thought-control agenda. So my question is: Who do you think the real Thought Criminals are here? That's right, censors are oppressors, especially when they censor only their opponents. Censoring is a sign of weakness...and fear.
>:)

Location hidden

#588897 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, how 'bout that? Jail time if you don't buy something. WTF?
Remember Pelosi? "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"
http://youtu.be/hV-05TLiiLU
And people think it's a good thing...
I hate that woman. God I never saw that before though.
I like that about as much as DHS buying a half a million hollow point bullets. We have to wait to find out what they want to do with them. lol

Location hidden

#588899 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
It's "in god we trust" dont believe me look at some money

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#588900 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
Not originally. It was originally E Pluribus Unum. It was altered after a speech was given, and people liked the English one better, go figure, English refugees prefer the one in English. Though technically that wasn't the motto either, because we don't have a motto, we just have sayings and catch phrases, and the two being discussed now are just the one on the seal and money.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588901 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are governed by consent, you are policed by consent, your taxes pay for the mechanics of government and everything which is required to run a federalist state.
You cannot abrogate yourself from that, your state taxes purchase for you the services of the emergency services and the people who keep life ticking over.
You cannot say, "I`m not going to be forced to buy the services of the police this month so I am exempt from the law until next month because I`m going to engage a private security guard to protect me". If you want a private security guard then fine, its an extra for which you have elected to pay the police still have jurisdiction over you. This is exactly the same arrangement. Everyone has state and federal `services` available to them, it just means that healthcare is now a service everyone can call upon.
Federal universal health cover is and should be your mainstream plan which costs you the most, if you want extras then by all means pay for them.
I did not consent to U.S soldiers participating in wars on foreign soil or drones floating over my local mall.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588902 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no rights to insist businesses to pay for insurance and for condoms, it is a private business, not meant to do the goverments work. They have already done their bit by supporting society through their goods, the goverment shouldn't insist anything.
If the business wants healthy workers then it will pay a living wage with benefits, including a non contributory health plan and a pension. If you won`t provide your employee with those then you`ll provide him with the means to buy his own or you will be fined. Seems fair to me.

People are not disposable, and while I appreciate that the Thatcher/Reagan economics of the supply side says it`s ok to pay as little as you can for as much as you can get after all if your worker cant afford to get his eyes tested you can just get another worker, history has proven that kind of economics to be wrong.

We used to have boom and bust in the 80`s and 90`s and now those same idiots are the heads of corporations we have bust without any boom, but they are doing ok so why worry?

What the businesses and insurance companies are worried about is that the US government suddenly wants to invest in people and they have no way of getting any `coin` from that commodity. LOL

Location hidden

#588903 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is amazing how many of us let that nasty prt, which is most of the Bible, sort of get past us when we were believers, because the love part was what was being emphasized by those who were indoctrinating us to believe.
Like telling the story of Abraham being willing to sacrifice his own son to God was told as if old Abe was some sort of a saint rather than an idiot. Of course now we know it was all a myth.
Ha!
All those people who the deity ordered murdered by the Moses gang were .....Abraham's son's people, the ones who freely gave him a gravesite for his father, and the very peoples that supported and enabled Abraham to win his battles and be a hero to the nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Rosa_Winkel 608,147
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Insults Are Easier 268,860
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 573,862
Moses never existed 1 hr Insults Are Easier 1,277
To buy safe and cheap FIFA 15 Coins, i do reall... 2 hr Amir2015 4
My Name WAS Renee " This is my story" (Sep '10) 2 hr One Mans Opinion 102
You can buy Cheap FIFA 15 Coins on this site 2 hr Amir2015 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr velvet ant 97,875
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Jack 18
More from around the web