Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“Little lady”, Is that how you woo all your child conquests
We have only your word for that and who would trust a godbot paedophile gun nut?
Certainly not me
Meow hiss hiss snarl hiss lol

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop guessing, you god considers it lies
The United States has the world's highest rape rate of all countries that publish such data-http://www.crisisconnecti oninc.org/sexualassault/rapest atistics.htm
Per capita, the UK has more rapes than the US.

If you look at sheer numbers, well we outnumber you 5 to 1....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't Kitten, I hope you stop for good. I don't know it to be true for sure, but they say that a person's odds of recovering from the effects of smoking will be good if they stop. I have known people who tried to stop and couldn't and others who stopped cold turkey because they had a scare and never went back to it, but I realize the latter is a rarity. My wife smoked for a short time when she was an adult but quit years ago, and she gets really upset now if she even smells cigarette smoke from someone smoking nearby outdoors.
Fortunately, one advantage of being raised as a Christian is that my brand of Christianity, or at least my family's version of it saw smoking as a sin, and I have never taken up smoking, though as most people I have tried it, mainly as a child when others were doing it and put me up to it. There are few things more pathetic than a person with serious emphysema, and watching them trying to get their next breath. It is even more pathetic if they are still smoking.
You used to be a christian? Why aren't you anymore? Rebellious little turd!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
actually no, I gave a reason.
Excuses are your department.
No, seniõr, you gave excuses. I gave you plain numbers, plain facts.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>he culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it."
I live in a country which is a developed constitutional monarchy, I have healthcare and the least debt(percentage) per capita than any of the G8. My police are not armed and I feel no apprehension about walking down an unlit street while not `packing heat`.
.. you're on a roll today ..

.. Americans no longer trust the government and will never give up their right to bear arms ..

.. call me Pollyanna but I believe in the goodness of people ..

.. besides, statistics prove I'm safer without a gun ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
A flood which covered the entire Earth? What "leading archaeologist" was this? I'm very curious to learn where all the water for that came from, and where it all disappeared to. And how all the salt and fresh water sea life survived.
the same archeologist that uncovered the titanic.
http://christiannews.net/2012/12/11/archaeolo...

He had a 2 part series on CNN last month i think it was.
that Christian Amapour the CNN anchor hosted it.
It was awsome.

to address your questions about where did the water go.

the bible says before the flood it never rained.
the earth was watered by a firment/mist that came up from the ground.

beneath our ground inside this earth is rivers and resoviors of water. how do you think masses of large trees and plants get their water when there are months of drouts, the roots go deep enough to tap into that water.

Then God said He opened the windows of heaven and it came from both above and below.

where did it go......... it took months for the water to RECEED back into the earth.

Since: May 11

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't plea down from criminal sexual conduct either, they have different shades. 1st 2nd and 3rd
There are actually 4 depending on the state.

If I am charged with rape and I burn the bedclothes I cannot get my highly paid counsel to get me to plead out to obstruction of justice or destruction of evidence simply because there is a greater chance of proof of that offence than rape.

When the crown prosecution lays charges they stand, there is no plea bargain and the pieces fall where they may. Hence our figures being higher.

You are also more likely to be convicted here because we do not have doctrine of "fruit of the poisoned tree" or illegal search. If I have my victims panties in my car and it is found during an illegal search during a traffic stop the products of that search are inadmissible, even though the officer may be castigated for the search.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear little idiot are the one who brought up driving cars into schoolyards. And because you are too ashamed to discus that Lanza used a gun to kill schoolchildren is not my problem
Don’t blame me for your stupidity and ignorance
I have excellent control of my emotions thank you and your pathetic attempt to disparage me based on guesswork simply because I do not worship your great gun god is rather sad and stinks of fundamentalist ignorance
You want to continue your ignorant slights that’s fine, just don’t expect me to cower because you have a little gun down you panty hose.
More froth...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Were you high when you posted that?
Too aragont!

Since: May 11

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay there then and shut up. lol Seriously
or you`ll do what? Shoot me?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you f_cking dolt. What about when it's aimed at someone's leg? Or a cardoard f_cking target? Does that mean the shooter isn't using the gun to it's manufacturers sepcifications? Because he's not killing with his gun?
What the f_ck is wrong with you?!?
<quoted text>
OK then, go tell all the guns owners, cops & military that have never killed anyone with their guns that they aren't using their guns to the manufacturers specifications......
You stupid drippydick moron, Where it is aimed makes not the slightest difference to what it was designed for. WTF is wrong with you, long term lead poisoning?

Why do you always make stupid, irrelevant and lying statements when you are floundering? Is it a personality defect?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible are mostly fakes, lies and of course errors too!
thats your opinion.

you are wrong.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So for almost 60 years you've been ignorant about Neanderthals? Wow, you are the worst kind of human, one that refuses education of any kind. I hate to wake you up CHILD but Neanderthals DID exist, and your DNA is proof of that they once roamed the Earth fool.
You think ape men existed? Mylan, you are just a child, who lives by mere gut feelings, and instinct, and assumptions about the outside world! Does tarzan swing through in your childhood imagination?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that really is the last dying gasp of a looser, you really are pathetic.
When have I ever called armed police sh|t scared, nope not ever but you are welcome to interpret my posts in anyway that makes you hard
What, their justification to protect themseves against sociopaths with a gun is rational and justified but mine is not? Like I said, your emotions have you in a tizzy.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So for almost 60 years you've been ignorant about Neanderthals? Wow, you are the worst kind of human, one that refuses education of any kind. I hate to wake you up CHILD but Neanderthals DID exist, and your DNA is proof of that they once roamed the Earth fool.
Refusing education is what to judge a human by? Of what value are you using? Poor child!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In my youth, 18-30 or so, I had many a lap dance. Why?
.. no reason. Just trying to get you off your game. Usually works ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what about the closure of mental health facilities ??..
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That couldn't have helped, for sure.
.. who was responsible for the closure of mental health facilities ??..
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Someday maybe you can put a complete sentence together.
So you judge people by their grammar, when you fail to see someone as a human? Poor child! You try to come in the name of some sort of silly little goverment and big daddy round town in high seats in your little mind, but you can't even support the people the goverment is supposed to represent, poor child!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
You stupid drippydick moron, Where it is aimed makes not the slightest difference to what it was designed for. WTF is wrong with you, long term lead poisoning?
Why do you always make stupid, irrelevant and lying statements when you are floundering? Is it a personality defect?
You're hopeless.

Nevermind....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a tighter fitting girdle.
What did you mother try to teach you about being sexually invincible? You will be a great target for rape, child, and end up in jail by the hungry old man! Did you meet jimmy savile your father yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 559,041 - 559,060 of679,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

741 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,641
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 2,913
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 17 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min RFD 375
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Ratloder 109,354
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min New Age Spiritual Leader 596,444
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min wilderide 89,377
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••