Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia if the global flood which killed every human being(except 8) actually occurred, who built the pyramids? Wouldn`t that very fact alone make Egyptians one of the tribes of Israel?
LOL.

i assure you when the flood occured there was NOTHING left on the face of the earth.
who built the pyramids? The Egyptians of course.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are attempting to ban guns. There is nothing wrong with killing an animal, or for self defense.
Then PROVE that your gun can ONLY be used in that manner.

PS - your promises are worthless.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a guy come to our door when I was on the farm, who had helped a neighbor of his, who was an electrician, do some of the wiring and plumbing in our new home I built on the farm. He was drunk, and had run his car off the road, but he lived in another community about 15 or so miles away.
It was the middle of the night and though I knew who he was I didn't know how to deal with him. Fortunately a neighbor and relative of mine who lived down the road a bit had been coming behind him, likely coming from the same party, and seeing he was at my home, came in and took him out (convinced him to leave).
This same intoxicated young man at one other occasion, I think it was a New Years Eve, was firing a gun across the road at his neighbor's home (the same neighbor who had wired our house) and in the house were his parents who were partying with the neighbor.
They, getting kind of tired of his shooting at their home, called the cops and two provincial police officers (both I knew) came to the scene and as they approached, he stepped into the middle of the road and fired a shotgun blast at their windshield taking out the window but shooting between the two cops so they were not injured. They did however reverse the car very quickly and backed off. I understand tht they waited until later when they assumed the guy would have fallen asleep and then went into his home and arrested him.
Likely in the USA or even in a big city here, that boy would have been killed by the cops, but since it was a sparsely populated rural area where everyone pretty well knew everyone, it would not have been in good taste to kill the boy just because he almost killed two cops, especially since his parents had been involved in bringing the cops there in the first place. It would have created a lot of bad feelings including a dead screwed up kid.
It's like that here too in some places, but in the city's , even there the cops would have taken him down. I live in a small town here two. There have been only 3-4 murders in 20 years here.
About 75% or better own guns , that tells you guns don't cause the crimes. It's the dense packing of people, the more you get over 250,000 and it gets worse and worse.

Since: May 11

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
do you not know the difference between opinion and fact?
being open minded has nothing to do with 'fact'.
you can be open minded about anything and it still just be your opinion.
fact is when something is proven or proves itself as truth.
the history of the bible was established long ago as accurate by scholars, historians and archeologists.
when you have tangible evidences discovered by archeologists that colaborate what the scriptures say that equals truth.
when prophecies are fulfilled in 100% detail as the bible says, that is the result of truth.
You can't change the Holy bible.
You can't disprove it.....for if you could, it would not be as it is today.
Just think if you could actually disprove the bible right now.
what that would mean. Every church would close, why go to church if the bible isn't truth, right? Every believer would stop believing. Science would of re-created the big bang and shown how no God was needed to create life from nothingness.
Bibles would no longer be sold or hold the top spot of all time in lititure.
has any of that happened becaue you claim there is no God and because you claim the bible isn't truth? NO.
as a matter of fact the bible continues to fulfill itself inspite of such opinions.
The bible is an ever shrinking piece of ignorance. This is why the fundy-mentalists;

" oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)(values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE)(mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the studentís fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority".

We can see you had a perfect education, it`s made you what you are today...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oY9Zvg0RJiI/TU1WKj8...

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you babbling about? There is no "saving". How arrogant of you to try to put words into a supposed gods mouth. One thing I can promise you, if a god exist then you don't have the first clue as to what it would want, if it would want anything, fool.
How dare you ask me a question and then get ruffled over the answer.

you ask.

On the contrary, God didn't create us to go through life ignorant of His plan for us.

you are a person who hates instruction and has a rebellious heart.

you (we) absolutely need to be saved from sin if you hope to obtain eternal security.

your soul WILL live on one place or the other, and i find it amusing you would call me a fool, when the bible defines those SUCH AS YOURSELF, who reject God, A FOOL.

maybe its time you wise up and ask yourself what you will face if you should die without knowing Christ.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You aught to know.
Ought, not aught, child. You don't know though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get that from wikipedia? You are a typical know it all, thinking you know it all when you didn't have even your first ounce of life experience.
Yes it was quick, factual and served the purpose. Any MEDICAL website will state the same. Now it's your turn FOOL, try posting unbiased MEDICAL DATA that proves otherwise. Oh wait, you can't do that now can you? All you'll be able to post are your childish twips. LOL....

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The homicide by gun rate is about 5.75 per 100,000 its not real bad but not as low as there. But its 31 in South Africa and much higher in 15 other countries.
wow, ONLY 5.75 LOL. I was giving you 4.55, how generous of me.

so how does it equate to eleven thousand when if the same numbers are applied to the UK the answer is only 340?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You've NEVER disproven ANY facts in this thread posted by ANYONE.
All you can cling to is your delusion, your fear, and your poor use of grammar. Enjoy.
Fear, of what? Do you mean your own fear of coming out of hiding, just like you hide from your daddy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How were they already there? How stupid! What created the genes?
Evolution created the genes. Are you really that dense? That's rhetorical.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>About you, why yes of course it is. Everyone here agrees. Even your mirror agrees. Weird.
How many people have you met in your short life? Too young, poor child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a brave claim for someone who leaves in Japan and speaks a completely different language!
Wow, you're really a NUT case you know that? LOL...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter troll, a little itty bitty bit of light enter into your dark and twisted brain?
Arrogance comes with youth! You aren't special! Just accept that you are a useless little shit!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>On this little rock otherwise known as planet Earth, ignorant child.
Where on the entire world that you have explored so little of child?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you donít like the arguments then donít get involved in them but simply calling them nonsense when they rear up and bite you is a copout
Actually yes RR is disputing it and has come up with some real beauties including that guns are meant for flower arranging.
Where do I say there are not valid reasons to shoot someone?Ė Oh wait a moment you are making BS up to cover youíre a$$. I will say AGAIN that I do not have a problem with guns, just the soft squidgy bit that controls them. They are a device designed specifically to kill and therefore the owners should be vetted, licensed and trained to use them. After all you would not want just anyone turning up and claiming to be a doctor then sticking his finger up you butt to examine your prostate would you? So why would you want and unqualified person playing with a gun?
However if it makes your wet dreams more comfortable you are welcome to make up whatsoever crap you want, Itís still crap though.
The point I am staying on is my point, it may (and does) take the p|ss out of your point but thatís just taught for you Ė public thread and all that, live with it.
If you donít like being seen with you lovers froth dribbling down your chin then donít suck him off in public.
"Where do I say there are not valid reasons to shoot someone?"

Then what reason do you have to say over and over and over that guns are desigend to kill?

"They are a device designed specifically to kill and therefore the owners should be vetted, licensed and trained to use them."

I agree, same for cars too!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Capital punishment prosecution costs far more. Are you a tax-and-spend evil Liberal too?
Deal with the tax, it is the road to the rightious to kill evil!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How were they already there? How stupid! What created the genes?
Any grade school student would have understood what I related to you. Obviously, you are far below that degree of intelligence, or just plain stupid...or- as you put it-"arogont".

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
i assure you when the flood occured there was NOTHING left on the face of the earth.
who built the pyramids? The Egyptians of course.
and who "begat" the Egyptians....?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And the general consensus of science
I would pose the same question to you as i did another one of your faithless posters here.

IF science had proven there is no God, then the result would be the closing of churches, tossing out of bibles, no more believers.
because after all, if science PROVED there was no God or if anyone could PROVE the bible was not truth, things would change 180 degrees and this earth would not waste its time worshipping a God that science had PROVEN didn't or couldn't exist.

has that happened? NO.
as a matter of fact, the bible continues to be read, and changes lives everyday for the better.
churches continue to thrive and grow and prosper and continue on.
the bible continues to fulfill itself......and remain in the number one all time sellers spot over any other work of lititure.

so, when atheist try to tell me such nonsense such as science has proven there is no God, YA GOTTA LAUGH.
because they have done no such thing.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make yourself look stupid? How can the genes fuse, and where did the genes come from? How can some survive and some not? How lucky!
So what does your ingorance prove, that magic is real? Wahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

590 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Blue Walker 115,639
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 256,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 533,616
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min drDouchebag 38,485
GMO foods and you! 15 min Hidingfromyou 4
Producer Chris Diodati Planning More Remixes of... (Jan '14) 16 min jenstannick 2
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 18 min Bunty 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min tony944 172,554
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 54 min rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••