Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what about the closure of mental health facilities ??..
<quoted text>
.. who was responsible for the closure of mental health facilities ??..
The feds cut back the funding for medicaid an the states couldn't afford ta keep 'em runn'n no more-that's why.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Santa Anna folks..they already throwed Spain out of the country Aura.

Wut you mean you can't keep them fence hoppers out, but they aren't fighting anymore , they just want a taco.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You were comparing guns to cars and called that apples and apples, my turn you donít like, how strange.
Nukes kill people, is that too much of a leap of logic for you?
stick a pencil up your nose and push, What is so difficult for you?Ė Go on, you mock, so give it a try, lets see you mock then you ignorant prat
Nukes shouldn't just be banned. A gun is to kill animals, to target practice, to do research perhaps, and for defense.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
Making sure your soul is saved by the one who made that possible.
WTF are you babbling about? There is no "saving". How arrogant of you to try to put words into a supposed gods mouth. One thing I can promise you, if a god exist then you don't have the first clue as to what it would want, if it would want anything, fool.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Severe alcoholics often end up walking around in the streets babbling to themselves. It appears to me that alcohol kills more brain cells than weed.
Do you know this? Only through decades of use.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell properly you illiterate scum!
Practice what ya preach you illiterate azzhole.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someoneís head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someoneís heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?"
We do, and nobody is disputing that so why do you keep ranting the same nonsense over and over?
"A gun is manufactured to kill Ė A gun can be used to kill Ė why are they such difficult concepts?"
So what, nobody disputes this. What you seem to want to DENY is that there are valid reasons to shoot and kill people. Why do you do deny that? Do the police have irrational security issues or is it reasonable for them to protect themselves from sociopaths by carrying a gun? If it is reasonable for a police officer to protect themself from a sociopath then why is it unreasonable for me to do the same?
Try to stay on point, and no more froth!
Ok, you donít like the arguments then donít get involved in them but simply calling them nonsense when they rear up and bite you is a copout

Actually yes RR is disputing it and has come up with some real beauties including that guns are meant for flower arranging.

Where do I say there are not valid reasons to shoot someone?Ė Oh wait a moment you are making BS up to cover youíre a$$. I will say AGAIN that I do not have a problem with guns, just the soft squidgy bit that controls them. They are a device designed specifically to kill and therefore the owners should be vetted, licensed and trained to use them. After all you would not want just anyone turning up and claiming to be a doctor then sticking his finger up you butt to examine your prostate would you? So why would you want and unqualified person playing with a gun?

However if it makes your wet dreams more comfortable you are welcome to make up whatsoever crap you want, Itís still crap though.

The point I am staying on is my point, it may (and does) take the p|ss out of your point but thatís just taught for you Ė public thread and all that, live with it.

If you donít like being seen with you lovers froth dribbling down your chin then donít suck him off in public.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someoneís head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someoneís heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?
Deluded people like redneck have no common sense. He'll never understand these basics, which in part is one reason why he is considered to be an irresponsible gun owner.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not sure why you would even bother to post a link from youtube or the cartoon channel or anyplace like that. I am only interested in unbiased actual data. However your own link says this;
"The number of sanction detections FELL by seven per cent between 2010/11 and 2011/12. The number of recorded crimes FELL by four per cent in the same period."
"There were FALLS in all the methods of sanction detection between 2010/11 and 2011/12. The number of offences detected by means of a charge or summons FELL by four per cent. There were also substantial FALLS in the number of offenses detected by other methods with cautions and offenses taken into consideration DOWN 11 per cent and Penalty Notices for Disorder (PNDs) DOWN 14 per cent."
"In 2011/12, 3,976,312 offences were recorded by the police with 1,075,927 of these offences detected by a sanction detection. Additionally, 54,183 crimes were detected by a non-sanction detection. The sanction detection rate in 2011/12 was 27 per cent, one percentage point LOWER than the previous year. The overall number of offenses recorded by the police FELL by four per cent between 2010/11 and 2011/12 while the FALL in the total number of sanction detections was seven per cent (Table 2a)."
It's clear the trend is going down, with more official stats and graphs that can be found here;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc...
Do you believe mary coss and her silly little claims that 1 out of 4 women are raped? Plenty of innocent young boys are raped by women under the excuse that, "Its just playful teasing".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who has to pat falsely boast about themselves, and keeps using the phrase "child" is probably a child them self.
Mentally...socially...religiou sly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that is your opinion.
And the general consensus of science

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

United in faith wrote:
So you really think a tiny itty bitty human has the ability or power to wipe away the almighty God?
You're the tiny itty bitty human who is putting words in your gods mouth, not me. Your tiny itty bitty brain seems to think that if there is a god that a tiny itty bitty human can speak for it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not to an OPEN minded person.
Why do you lie to yourself? You aren't open minded, just gullible and think you have it all figured out! So clever!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>He has a choice...he elected to take the consequences of THAT choice.
Sorry, I can't agree with you on that one, aside from I elected to take the chances of hitting a tree, which I did, my first year of skiing in NY state in 2003. A burglar breaking into a home would usually expect to get in and out with the goods, with no physical danger to anyone.

There would not have been a risk of being shot, if guns were not permitted there for self defence. Naturally, we are all taking risks that something will kill us every day of our lives by even getting out of bed in the morning, or choosing to stay in bed. Life is like that. But the law is not suppose to increase the risk of a person dying.

Even in some of the states that have rabid death penalties for murder it is used only on a small percent of murder cases, and usually takes many years of trials and appeals before it actually occurs. Taking a life for any reason is a very drastic solution to any problem. Yes, it kind of makes that partiular problem go away but it lowers society's morals to the level of taking a life.

That then makes the country no better than Saudi Arabia or Iran where the death penalty is used for very minor crimes, in some instances, and in some cases even for being a victim of a crime.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who has to pat falsely boast about themselves, and keeps using the phrase "child" is probably a child them self.
When did you learn that? Good observation. From yourself first? The mirror? I was calling you a child to humilate you and prove your insignificants. Look beyond the stars child, innocently at night, and humbly, and tell us how you trully feel about how much you know about the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you will have a difficult time proving that
It is proven everyday.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia if the global flood which killed every human being(except 8) actually occurred, who built the pyramids? Wouldn`t that very fact alone make Egyptians one of the tribes of Israel?
Thatís brilliant, I have pointed out the similarities in style, spelling, grammar and general content between patty, yellodog and united. She has come back and been scathing in that good christian way. Personally I always though christians were taught that lying was the domain of Satan so perhaps she is worshipping he god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Very good. Then stop saying that guns kill people.
You really hate it when she posts facts. That's the delusion in you trying to make you look away.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn`t alive in 1776 neither were you and there are no more redcoats and the absolute power of the british monarchy is gone. I do not need to keep an bear arms just in case "Napoleon II this time it`s personal" plays out in Europe. I refer you to my earlier post.
"I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it."
I live in a country which is a developed constitutional monarchy, I have healthcare and the least debt(percentage) per capita than any of the G8. My police are not armed and I feel no apprehension about walking down an unlit street while not `packing heat`.
You brush all gun owners with the same stroke. We don't all walk around "packing heat". Even those who do,don't do it 24/7.
Lets see how safe you feel when Europe is overun by sharia loving towelheads.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nukes shouldn't just be banned. A gun is to kill animals, to target practice, to do research perhaps, and for defense.
It is designed to kill whether itís animal or humans and as such should be licensed

They have been very vocal that a car can also kill, funnily enough to drive a car you need to be licensed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min piyaro 533,044
Hook Your Ex - Hook Your Ex System Does Steve P... 10 min piyaro 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Krackerjacks 115,380
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min sonu 414
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 38 min onegreenguy 23
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 38 min Commander Bunny 56
His sons are Scott and Kyle. 43 min andet1987 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 256,741
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 172,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••