Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588611 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're the tiny itty bitty human who is putting words in your gods mouth, not me. Your tiny itty bitty brain seems to think that if there is a god that a tiny itty bitty human can speak for it.
Look child, you don't know God yourself, so you shouldn't speak.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588613 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Deluded people like redneck have no common sense. He'll never understand these basics, which in part is one reason why he is considered to be an irresponsible gun owner.
The gun does not make any difference to him being irresponsible. But it does concern me for his neighbours
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588612 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It is proven everyday.
Where, child?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588614 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is designed to kill whether itís animal or humans and as such should be licensed
They have been very vocal that a car can also kill, funnily enough to drive a car you need to be licensed
But you are attempting to ban guns. There is nothing wrong with killing an animal, or for self defense.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588615 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
People can get off alchol without a cold turkey
Wow, you ARE an ignorant one.

"In long-term alcoholics, going cold turkey can cause life-threatening delirium tremens and thus is not an appropriate method for breaking an alcohol addiction."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_turkey
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588616 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You really hate it when she posts facts. That's the delusion in you trying to make you look away.
You know nothing.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588617 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point and if I was in a situation where I was in the home and someone was breaking in, as opposed to knocking at the door, I would obviously be frightened/terrified, and would seek any means of protecting myself and my family that was possible.
I am not sure about the USA but I know that if a person trespasses on your property and falls into a hole you had dug or gets caught in a trap and badly injured, you can be sued, even though they had entered illegally, because you had something dangerous to the public - one reason that people with backyard swimming pools must put up fences around the pool here, so the neighbor kids don't walk into their pools and drown.
The problem with pulling a gun on someone who may be on your property illegally, but more by accident that anything, is that an innocent person may be killed. There is a story (true) somewhere in the USA, a couple boys were looking for a party, possibly Hallowe'en, that they had been invited to, and they were lost, so stopped and knocked at a neighbor's door, to ask for directions.
The one boy was an exchange student from a foreign country and had poor English. The people inside looked through a window and saw this stranger on their porch and when they opened the door he was speaking something which they could not quite understand, so the man of the house shot and killed him, thinking he was up to no good. I can imagine if I was in China and I knocked at a door, to ask directions, and the person inside came to the door with a gun, that I would possibly act a bit erratic, which is I think what sort of happened in this case.
Possibly Texas has more home invasions than I am accustomed to. My ex-sister-in-law and her husband had a break-in at their home when they were away on vacation, and several things were stolen. The husband was a senior officer in the Canadian army. It was a very long drawn out hassle for them to try to figure out what was missing, find receipts for these things to prove their value (most of which they would not likely have) and then put in a claim - some things were stored for winter so they were not even aware these had been taken until it came time to bring them out later in the year.
So in their case a breakin was more of nuisance than a danger, because it seems most breakins here, except in drug situations where people break in to settle a score or collect unpaid money, are done when the burglar thinks the home is empty. Most thieves are trying to make money, not go to jail for murder or to the graveyard because some gun toting home owner shot them.
Sure it can be misused and it sounded like it was in that case.
I see it as mostly for women. I had a guy come in my house and fall on the floor drunk passed out. I woke him up and told him he had to go he didn't live here and he got up and sorta went flying out the door and fell over the rail cut a complete flip and landed on the ground. I helped him up ask him if he was ok he nodded . By this time my next door neighbor came said he was going over there he just had the wrong house.

I was thinking with the castle laws some people might have shot him, but that would have been wrong.
The point is you can usually tell when someone is up to no good.
Like trying to break a window open or break the door down.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588618 Jan 15, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> You brush all gun owners with the same stroke. We don't all walk around "packing heat". Even those who do,don't do it 24/7.
Lets see how safe you feel when Europe is overun by sharia loving towelheads.
listen, unless you`re going sterilise every ethnic minority in the US the demographics are quite clear. Eventually you will be a minority, they have more children than you and their children will have more children than your children. It`s inevitable.

Now unless you want to do a little eugenics under the table, no gun is going to save anyone from the natural order.

Location hidden

#588619 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You think ape men existed?
You are the worst type of religitard, one who mis closed minded to facts. There is so much unbiased data that proves that you're a fool. So tell me again how you wasting your life effects me.

Location hidden

#588620 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Your criminal justice system has nothing to do with the fact that you have a penchant for shooting eachother, and you have the death penalty.
Us, no death penalty and no guns, 58 murders(total, not just gun murders) last year.
You, have the death penalty(depending upon the state) and lots of legally held guns, 11,078 homicides by firearm last year.
cant be any connection at all. LMAO
We also have
310,000,000 people to your 53,013,000 . We went through all this
before in here. Not with you but ...here watch this.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#588621 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
as ALWAYS you are wrong.
i watched the series.
He did find such evidence in carbon dating a shore line beneath the sea.......
http://christiannews.net/2012/12/11/archaeolo...
I want to you think about something.
and decide what you will do.
If you continue calling me patty (which i am not) will it be a problem if i start addressing you by your real name?
Patty, you have already posted my whole real name, for which you could go to jail, if I was the type who wanted to press such issues, because that name has never been divulged on this site, so it had to have come form your talking with the RS police.

Your name was posted on here in full, long before I started on this site, and I have used the name Patty, pretty well from the beginning because others were calling you that, and I found it easier and faster to type than Yellodog or Pattiecake58 or United in Faith, and since you are indeed all 3 of those plus the one who posted the past few days as still another alias, I will continue to use that name. I do not address you by your full name inclduing your surname which you have confirmed on here is your name, so Patty would cover hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It doesn't locate you specifically.

If you were to stop lying, perhaps I would show you more respect, but it is going to take an awful lot of backtracking for you to ever regain the respect of anyone on this site. In fact considering that you have only been confirmed to be a liar, but not mentally ill, and the others things that people have claimed, then I doubt you will ever be trusted again on this siter, regardless of how many new names you use. Your biggest problem is that you always forget to change the style of posting when you change your name, so it is almost instantaneous that we know you are the same person.

Location hidden

#588622 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Refusing education is what to judge a human by?
Absolutely fool. You could be the threads jester. LOL...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588623 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make yourself look stupid? How can the genes fuse, and where did the genes come from? How can some survive and some not? How lucky!
The genes was already there...they jist had ta "fix" 'em ta change the cellular structure of the offspring. Look it up if'n ya don't believe it...it's all there fer the tak'n inta yer mental processes. How do ya suppose we "clone" sheep an other animals silly. It's called "gene splicing" creates new animals from old stock. The difference between you and other apelike mammals is the fusing of a couple o' genes in yer chromosome. Fancy that.

Location hidden

#588624 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Deluded people like redneck have no common sense. He'll never understand these basics, which in part is one reason why he is considered to be an irresponsible gun owner.
By who you? HA HA HA HA! I think he is a danger typing in here about a gun, when he could be out there shooting up the wild west. You clowns crack me up!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588625 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you ARE an ignorant one.
"In long-term alcoholics, going cold turkey can cause life-threatening delirium tremens and thus is not an appropriate method for breaking an alcohol addiction."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_turkey
Did you get that from wikipedia? You are a typical know it all, thinking you know it all when you didn't have even your first ounce of life experience.

Location hidden

#588626 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
and it looks like you are too ignorant and isolated to follow the news!
Stop watching Faux news.

Location hidden

#588627 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is designed to kill whether itís animal or humans and as such should be licensed
They have been very vocal that a car can also kill, funnily enough to drive a car you need to be licensed
You have to buy a license to hunt , Christine in fact two or three of them in some cases. Hunting , Big game permit and doe tags.

Location hidden

#588628 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
We do, and nobody is disputing that so why do you keep ranting the same nonsense over and over?
Probably because she has tried to reason with fools like redneck and myth.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588629 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wut you mean you can't keep them fence hoppers out, but they aren't fighting anymore , they just want a taco.
No...I meant Mexico throwed the columbus folks out....they owed us peso's fer the help, an the folks up here wanted the land, an it started a war coz ole' Santa Anna wanted ta make a name fer hisself...but ya see how that turned out. Ther mak'n us pay fer it in other ways now.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588630 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely fool. You could be the threads jester. LOL...
So how does education prove a persons value? Tell us, young one. You claim to know so much about life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 min Dubai Massage 055... 119
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 548,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 261,689
Firma Ulus )) ULUS B0SCH Servisi (( 299 15 34 ... 15 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 230,024
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min AnnieJ 602,189
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min ChromiuMan 5,471

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE