Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588809 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your statistics are wrong , sorry you saying wont make it true either. Obama knows he will have to fight his own party even on this issue.
Of course we know you aren't interested is reading what anybody else says.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/12/28/record-high...
Obama is really an alien on a mission to destroy Congress.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588810 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have enough evidence, you dumb imbicile!
You have no evidence. All you have is rhetorical babble.
You are an embarrasment to your church/society and humanity...
"Imbicile"...

Carry on...we need the world to see what ingrates religions such as yours produce.

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588811 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't needed for everyone, it is not always needed.
you change insurance providers...as soon as your cover starts you have a car crash.....but your insurance cover pays for the damage to your car, the car you crashed into and the medical expenses involved.

but you have only made one payment, it in no way covers the total amount of cost incurred.

Where did that money come from? It came from other people who pay into the system the same way you do but maybe they have never had a crash.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588812 Jan 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Look, IANS. We are living in a VERY, VERY WICKED WORLD. VERY wicked.
Disagree.

Maybe you need to move, or rethink how you are living your life.
flup wrote:
The SHARP INCREASE in the number of UNBELIEVERS (such as yourself) reflects that.
In America, and I believe most of the West, the murder rate has fallen as the fraction of unbelievers has risen.

Our world was more dangerous when it had more Christians in it.
flup wrote:
And as for the JUDGMENT, Jesus WILL be there, I assure you that.
With all due respect, your assurance has zero value to me. Think about it.
flup wrote:
I AM NOTHING without GOD.
Bad news; Your god doesn't exist.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#588813 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
flippant?
Redneck does not know this word...
I'll add it to the list.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588814 Jan 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It would be unjust to build mankind with a rational mind, provide him with a ridiculous bible full of errors and contradictions, seed the planet with red herring clues like stratified fossils and human chromosome 2, refuse to show your face, and then punish people for using reason while rewarding others for guessing correctly on bad evidence.
It is also both infinitely unloving and infinitely unmerciful to impose a sentence of infinite and gratuitous torture without hope of parole for the "sin" of not stroking your needy god's ego, especially under such conditions.

If you disagree, please give me any scenario at all that you can imagine which would be less just or less merciful.
flup wrote:
You have no idea how God operates, numbnutz.
Nice rebuttal.

I can't say that you're not doing your part representing Christianity - the quality of thought that goes into faith, and the effect of faith on the quality of thought.

Location hidden

#588816 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The easy solution is for you to stay over there .
Karl can hold your hand.
Oh , he might take his pants off, he likes walking around that way.
My "personal space" would have to be bigger if he was around .

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588815 Jan 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
REDNECK.....NOOO, EWWWW.....ONLY WHEN IT MEANS SOMETHING!! IT GOTTA BLOODY MEAN SOMETHING!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p3741K68dqoXX
And what did u say about our teeth? Have u been looking in the mirror, dear?
Black Thunder 42, Tide and River are the ones to watch out for. Yes, even River. She might look innocent but she's the leader. Oh and leave catcher to me, I have something else in mind for him!!
Thunder, u r Thunderbird 42. Remember your mission!!
Don't u like the taste of pineapple, Tide? Any sweet thing works, u know?
Why ..of course. Thank you your highness, for your intelligence information and prompt issue of order. I shall proceed as instructed without further adieu.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588817 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
ay there`s the rub
people need healthcare all the time, you personally may not, but "people" do.
It`s called being a member of a society or doing something for the common good.
They should sign up for healthcare, not be obliged.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588818 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Hiding makes herself look silly, pretending she has some video of me.
Careful Largelanguage, your fear is showing. Wouldn't want you to start needlessly praying now would we? LOL...
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588819 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to nibble on that huh? Too bad you're worthless or I would.
What? Nibble me? Why do you think you are so special anyway? Were you ever abused sexual? Don't want to talk about it? Shamed of it perhaps?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588820 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I would reach for my gun.... Oh wait...! LOL
The facts speak for themselves. The bibull is FULL of contradictions. Here's another;
EX 34:6, DT 7:9-10, TS 1:2 God is faithful and truthful. He does not lie.
NU 14:30 God breaks his promise.
We can do this all day;
LE 19:18, MT 22:39 Love your neighbor [as much as] yourself.
1CO 10:24 Put your neighbor ahead of yourself.
How many times are you going to bang your head against the wall before you admit it? Probably a lot huh? LOL...
What promise was it that he broke?

Location hidden

#588821 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Were you ever abused sexual? Don't want to talk about it? Shamed of it perhaps?
Keep fishing fool. LOL...

Location hidden

#588822 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>....
I am not against guns, they have there place in the military and police...
Then go live in China.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588823 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to nibble on that huh? Too bad you're worthless or I would.
Your hate is too way above the normal level of teenage girl. Did your dad cross the boundaries, like I am? Scared of hiding?

Location hidden

#588824 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
What promise was it that he broke?
It's all there in black and white. What's wrong Largelanguage, can't figure it out for yourself? Need someone to hold your hand and tell you what to think? Typical religitard loser.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588825 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Logic dictates that it is a tool, just like a gun.
We don't solve the issue by blocking merely the means, but by blocking the cause.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588826 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You have no evidence. All you have is rhetorical babble.
You are an embarrasment to your church/society and humanity...
"Imbicile"...
Carry on...we need the world to see what ingrates religions such as yours produce.
The bible is historically accurate, as well as proof of Christs resurrection. You're the little doggie in the room, we don't need you.

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588827 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They should sign up for healthcare, not be obliged.
Universal Healthcare, the clue is in the name.

Everybody pays and everybody is eligible to receive it.

I pay national insurance contributions which pays for healthcare including dental and prescriptions, I go to the doctor when I need to, I go to the dentist when I need to, I take my prescription to the pharmacist and he gives me the medication. No money changes hands. If I choose to I can exercise my right to `go private` and be seen quicker, by the same doctor at the same hospital for many hundreds of pounds which my private plan will pay for if I wish to use it.

If I want an elective procedure like veneers or dental implants or a tummy tuck or my ears pinned back or a facelift then obviously I have to pay from my own pocket.

I know that there are people less fortunate than me who reap the benefits of the money I pay but that`s me being part of my society.

A society is more than a group of individuals who happen to live in the same place.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588828 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you change insurance providers...as soon as your cover starts you have a car crash.....but your insurance cover pays for the damage to your car, the car you crashed into and the medical expenses involved.
but you have only made one payment, it in no way covers the total amount of cost incurred.
Where did that money come from? It came from other people who pay into the system the same way you do but maybe they have never had a crash.
It comes from taxes. But Obama is investing far too much in healthcare, taking away from everybodies money. People pay to help the goverment, to help others, which is good. I think that is something that can be appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Malone 56,062
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 649,834
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 6 min Malone 70,226
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 45 min bagoonis 145
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr ted 1,585
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,473
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Ricky F 39,053
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web