Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588531 Jan 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, as long as you know. I'm an addict of nicotine as well. The irony, knowing all the damage it does for the delivery method, knowing all the risks, none of that made a difference when I started. But if I had known how hard it was to stop, I would have actually thought twice.
Its you who stops! Grow up, the only thing making you smoke is your one choices, not the big emotional needs for it subduing you, unless you are secretely telling use because you want some sort of pathetic relationship that you are weak minded!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588532 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someone’s head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someone’s heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?
Too late I already did but I will excuse your deliberate ignorance on the grounds that you are deliberately ignorant
No backtracking, juts facts of what I have posted. However if you want to spit BS and ignorance that’s fine
AGAIN for the hard if thinking – A gun is manufactured to kill – A gun can be used to kill – why are they such difficult concepts? Do you still use lead piping to deliver your water?
Don't do it then Christine, that all you have to do. Don't use your gun to kill , unless someone is breaking into your house.
Or the Spanish fellers invade Texas again.:)
We can shoot some cans though If ya like.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588533 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. to a degree, you're correct ..
.. when you develop a drug tolerance, your 'baseline normal' changes and the drug becomes more of a necessity to just feel normal. For you, a few puffs on a cigarette returns your brain to its proper functioning. Without it, you're not normal. But, then again, are you ever normal ??..
That depends on what you consider normal :)

I don't consider you normal...

You don't consider me normal....

As long as we can be cordial & somewhat courteous, that's ok.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588534 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, it's fun (and easy) to point out your many flaws.
Foolish child! So you must think you are really blunt and mature! Have you learnt tact yet? I thought you knew a lot about the outside world!

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588535 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses....
The UK has a higher rape percentage per capita.
WOMEN! Stay away from the UK!
actually no, I gave a reason.

Excuses are your department.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#588536 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn`t alive in 1776 neither were you and there are no more redcoats and the absolute power of the british monarchy is gone. I do not need to keep an bear arms just in case "Napoleon II this time it`s personal" plays out in Europe. I refer you to my earlier post.
"I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it."
I live in a country which is a developed constitutional monarchy, I have healthcare and the least debt(percentage) per capita than any of the G8. My police are not armed and I feel no apprehension about walking down an unlit street while not `packing heat`.

Stay there then and shut up. lol Seriously

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588537 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses....
The UK has a higher rape percentage per capita.
WOMEN! Stay away from the UK!
Stop guessing, you god considers it lies

The United States has the world's highest rape rate of all countries that publish such data-http://www.crisisconnecti oninc.org/sexualassault/rapest atistics.htm

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588538 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. if you want to fill your body with deadly pollutants, that's your right but be courteous, don't force others to inhale the fumes. Is that asking too much ??..
.. ever have a lap dance ??..
No, that's not asking too much & I usually defer from smoking around people that I don't know if they smoke or not.

In my youth, 18-30 or so, I had many a lap dance. Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588539 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
And I said
“I’d blame you, not for killing yourself but for being so stupid”
Very good. Then stop saying that guns kill people.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588540 Jan 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about everyone having to own a business?
I didn't.
You're weird.
The businesses I'm associated with have had their ups and downs... but they're still in business. It's the challenge of keeping them that way that's appealing.
I like to work. It's one of *my* addictions.
Apologies if that annoys you.
Work is life to you? That statement tells me you are simply too young to develop a family of your own! Are meths in charge of the business? How do they manage to keep them? How many customers do they get? One a week?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#588541 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what about the closure of mental health facilities ??..
That couldn't have helped, for sure.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588542 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“Little lady”, Is that how you woo all your child conquests
We have only your word for that and who would trust a godbot paedophile gun nut?
Certainly not me
The proof's in the puddin', darlin.

YOU constantly bring up kiddie sex, not me.....
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588543 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol is indeed a drug, a physically addictive powerful drug that can cause severe intoxication and even death if too much is consumed. Do you just make this crap up as you go along?
People can get off alchol without a cold turkey, and it doesn't make them dumb, like marijuana does to kids! Alcholics can survive for years can't they?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#588544 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
“Little lady”, Is that how you woo all your child conquests
We have only your word for that and who would trust a godbot paedophile gun nut?
Certainly not me
Meow hiss hiss snarl hiss lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588545 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop guessing, you god considers it lies
The United States has the world's highest rape rate of all countries that publish such data-http://www.crisisconnecti oninc.org/sexualassault/rapest atistics.htm
Per capita, the UK has more rapes than the US.

If you look at sheer numbers, well we outnumber you 5 to 1....
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588546 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't Kitten, I hope you stop for good. I don't know it to be true for sure, but they say that a person's odds of recovering from the effects of smoking will be good if they stop. I have known people who tried to stop and couldn't and others who stopped cold turkey because they had a scare and never went back to it, but I realize the latter is a rarity. My wife smoked for a short time when she was an adult but quit years ago, and she gets really upset now if she even smells cigarette smoke from someone smoking nearby outdoors.
Fortunately, one advantage of being raised as a Christian is that my brand of Christianity, or at least my family's version of it saw smoking as a sin, and I have never taken up smoking, though as most people I have tried it, mainly as a child when others were doing it and put me up to it. There are few things more pathetic than a person with serious emphysema, and watching them trying to get their next breath. It is even more pathetic if they are still smoking.
You used to be a christian? Why aren't you anymore? Rebellious little turd!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588547 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
actually no, I gave a reason.
Excuses are your department.
No, seniõr, you gave excuses. I gave you plain numbers, plain facts.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#588548 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>he culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it."
I live in a country which is a developed constitutional monarchy, I have healthcare and the least debt(percentage) per capita than any of the G8. My police are not armed and I feel no apprehension about walking down an unlit street while not `packing heat`.
.. you're on a roll today ..

.. Americans no longer trust the government and will never give up their right to bear arms ..

.. call me Pollyanna but I believe in the goodness of people ..

.. besides, statistics prove I'm safer without a gun ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588549 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
A flood which covered the entire Earth? What "leading archaeologist" was this? I'm very curious to learn where all the water for that came from, and where it all disappeared to. And how all the salt and fresh water sea life survived.
the same archeologist that uncovered the titanic.
http://christiannews.net/2012/12/11/archaeolo...

He had a 2 part series on CNN last month i think it was.
that Christian Amapour the CNN anchor hosted it.
It was awsome.

to address your questions about where did the water go.

the bible says before the flood it never rained.
the earth was watered by a firment/mist that came up from the ground.

beneath our ground inside this earth is rivers and resoviors of water. how do you think masses of large trees and plants get their water when there are months of drouts, the roots go deep enough to tap into that water.

Then God said He opened the windows of heaven and it came from both above and below.

where did it go......... it took months for the water to RECEED back into the earth.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588550 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't plea down from criminal sexual conduct either, they have different shades. 1st 2nd and 3rd
There are actually 4 depending on the state.

If I am charged with rape and I burn the bedclothes I cannot get my highly paid counsel to get me to plead out to obstruction of justice or destruction of evidence simply because there is a greater chance of proof of that offence than rape.

When the crown prosecution lays charges they stand, there is no plea bargain and the pieces fall where they may. Hence our figures being higher.

You are also more likely to be convicted here because we do not have doctrine of "fruit of the poisoned tree" or illegal search. If I have my victims panties in my car and it is found during an illegal search during a traffic stop the products of that search are inadmissible, even though the officer may be castigated for the search.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 7 min Freebird USA 9,317
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 2,261
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Tango Bravo 584,109
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min karvinman 176,528
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min dollarsbill 3,390
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 16 min Happy Lesbo 70,144
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Porkpie Hat 270,657
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min Oxidant 442,862
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr karvimaker 611,843
More from around the web