Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588715 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
must be hormones coming for the newly bred chicken! But the cold turkey is not the worst, child.
THANK YOU for PROVING my point!

FACT - You posted NO unbiased MEDICAL DATA that proves otherwise.

FACT - All you were able to post were your childish twips.

Proving your ignorance is fun (and simple). LOL....
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588716 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>ALL religions are based in fear.
They couldn't work otherwise.
That is a very basic assumption. A person could look to a religion to try to make their life fufilled, or they simply have found the truth of God! Or they may simply be looking for love to be fufilled! So arrogant!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588717 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They forgot to ban religion(which produces all the hatred in the first place) as well.
None of the gun violence on the local news has to do with religion. It's always about burglary, jealousy/sex and other property dispute type disagreements.

I guess you've never seen how bar fights start? Religion isn't the cause of all hatred and violence.

Location hidden

#588718 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of Japan do you think he "leaves" in?
LOL...
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588719 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close.
<quoted text>Great. Since guns are the issue then let's put a tax on the guns to pay for it. Surly non-gun owners should be burdened by this.
They are paying the amount of taxes needed. They pay the goverment money for the guns, child.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588720 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the richest country in the western world and you`re comparing yourself to the fledgeling republic of South Africa to justify ownership of `sophisticated` weapons.
You are bringing in sociology, psychology, economics, demographics, housing and no doubt food additives and fluoridation of water and big pharma if you get desperate.
At which point does it come down to gun ownership? I know you`re all about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but the happiness caused by the ability to do some rapid fire at the range on a weekend does not trump the right to life of anyone who may be killed in the future by the instrument of your happiness.
Richest nation? Obamacare takes away the peoples money using it, and is obliged, investing in healthcare also wastes the goverments money. Obama agrees to tax 77%, what a fool!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588721 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe things can easily be assumed? You are such a proud arrogant girl, thinking you know more than you do! You can never say something is absolutely correct without being sure of it.
Then why do ya talk the same sh!t about yer deity?
Damn hypocrite!
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#588724 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how so? how is God disproven or the bible disproven?
you must clean out those cobwebs in your mind and think with clarity and reason.
IF you could disprove God or the bible, the entire landscape of mankind would change drastically.
No churches
No bibles
(who would bother if it was disproven)
No believers
just liberal, immoral minded anything goes thinkers creating a world of moral anarcy.
Incase you are to blind to see it, the bible hasn't lost it's long time standing of being the number one book above all other lititure ever written. You can research that FACT.
Incase you haven't noticed churches continue to thrive and grow and spread the good news of biblical truth and God's love.
Incase you haven't noticed the bible continues to change the lives of people every day
Incase you haven't noticed no man has ever been able to change, alter, remove, push back or ban the Holy scriptures. EVER.
Incase you haven't noticed the bible goes right on fulfilling itself inspite of such skeptics.
Incase you haven't noticed archeologists CONTINUE all the time to uncover biblical artifacts and sites and scrolls and shards and stones that CONFIRM the bible is telling us the truth.
so when you try to say science has DISproven God or biblical truth, with the mountains of evidence stairing you in the face, I GOTTA LAUGH.
Where's the Ark of the Covenant? I've brought this up before to no avail, so I'll try again. It's purported to exist, it's supposedly being guarded (by one person), it's location is obviously known if it's indeed being guarded, yet access is not allowed to anyone. Why keep irrefutable evidence of the existence of "god" under lock and key?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588722 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU for PROVING my point!
FACT - You posted NO unbiased MEDICAL DATA that proves otherwise.
FACT - All you were able to post were your childish twips.
Proving your ignorance is fun (and simple). LOL....
Do you have medical evidence? People up to age 70 are still alive and alcholics.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#588723 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. God only communes with a chosen few. Makes one wonder why it creates everyone else. Must be to keep the real-estate values in Hell up.
He is looking for only a small intimate group to party with, the rest are just people they can watch floundering around in the lake of fire, for entertainment - kind of a sexual thrill.:) Sort of like the Romans going to the forums to watch the Christians being eaten by lions, etc. Humans love to see suffering as long as it is others, and not them, doing the suffering. That is one reason that violent movies, books, etc., have always been so popular.

I am one of those. I despise violence in real life, but I enjoy watching the bloodiest murder mystery, or reading a book about it.

Their God (their being the fundies here) is a very perverted entity.

Location hidden

#588725 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need it on TOPIX too!
YOU would be "invisible"!
Azzhole!
I hit a tender spot, hmm?

Don't blame me for your ugliness, that's your parents fault.

Location hidden

#588727 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
you must clean out those cobwebs in your mind and think with clarity and reason.
Look in the mirror.
IF you could disprove God or the bible, the entire landscape of mankind would change drastically.
For the better. So then you admit that fear is at the root of your belief. Interesting.
just liberal, immoral minded anything goes thinkers creating a world of moral anarcy.
Actually the opposite is true. Bet you didn't know that some of the worlds most generous people in the world aren't religious.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/reli...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/athe...
Pat

East Granby, CT

#588728 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very basic assumption. A person could look to a religion to try to make their life fufilled, or they simply have found the truth of God! Or they may simply be looking for love to be fufilled! So arrogant!
All theists have ONE thing in common, they refuse to face their own mortality honestly. If the god garbage didn't contain the life after death nonsense, people would believe in god as often as they do aliens on Pluto. It's not about god, morals or anything else, it's about death denial.

Location hidden

#588729 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If guns kill people then pencils misspell words,
Still trying to find a way to use toothpaste without any intervention redneck? LOL...

Location hidden

#588730 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You can never say something is absolutely correct without being sure of it.
And yet here you are CHILD trying to believe in a religion based on myth and fables. LOL...

Go ahead, stick your foot in your mouth AGAIN fool.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#588731 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text> NOW you gotta own what you did.
Do NOT expect to call me patty or anyone else on here a personal name and then it not be done to you if you continue to violate someones privacy.
YOU STOP IT, and i won't call you by your name.
but if you continue to call me patty i will call you by your name on here.
fair is fair.
.. must you regularly pollute every thread with this garbage ??..

.. as Yellodog, you gave permission to be addressed by your first name. Do you forget that ??..

.. as Pattiecake58, you disclosed your first and last name. Do you forget that ??..

.. as UIF, you disclosed Boooots first and last name without his permission ..

.. I would encourage everyone to ignore your pathological lying, threats and truth twisting ..

.. you can change socks as often as you like but you're still the same irrational, mentally ill person ..

Location hidden

#588732 Jan 15, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Pencils don't kill people. They mispell words.
You must not have ever been stabbed with one.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588733 Jan 15, 2013
"I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes."

Look at how Mylan likes to inflate herself and lie.

"Even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room."

She always believes that people are merely idiots and nothing else, so foolish and self inflated.

"I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life, but my pen ran out of ink as I was writing it down."

It will take a while yet for mylan to be old enough to figure out what life is about, but yet claims to know the meaning of life, pathetic. She is also a spiritualist, how demonic and vile!

"they contain 40% less fat."

Are you hiding that fact that you yourself are fat?

"A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows."

So is dating all about pleasure? And does this statement hint at female sexual dominance? So proud and arrogant!

"Never say never, always avoid always and expect the unexpected"

Believe the unexpected? You always follow your gut instincts and ignore the bible because it simply seems to outlandish!

"You don't need a parachute to skydive. You just need a parachute to skydive twice."

How would you know that? So thick! You must think you know so much because of how much trash you get online!

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

What are you calling a pig? You don't even know what humans are about! How can you say that? You need to observe and let people be open to others on their own, how foolish. And you are the pig, not us, child.
I Believe In:

"the truth."

No, lies, with your gullible young mind.

Location hidden

#588734 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the biggest flood ever, different from the others.
Too bad you can't prove a word of that. LOL...

Still playing the game of 'switch' huh? You know when you have one finger in your mouth and one finger in your butt, and every other post you switch them....
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588735 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do ya talk the same sh!t about yer deity?
Damn hypocrite!
I have enough evidence, you dumb imbicile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kook kent kant st... 701,538
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Prince of Darkness 6,869
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youRjoking 80,195
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,538
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 34 min Johnny 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,396
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Johnny 41