Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588586 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No child, only you do! So an adult who is lighthearted and full of humour is acting like a kid? You don't sound much like an adult either! Poor child!
Anyone who has to pat falsely boast about themselves, and keeps using the phrase "child" is probably a child them self.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#588587 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It's one o' them "covert" govt. opperations ta make everone appear black(equality y'know)...that's why they calls 'em "black opps". An on the other side of the coin, they's test'n it out as a full body microwave unit fer when they run out of "food" ta feed them prison folk.
:)
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588589 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Mankind? You are the survivors of a mistake in experimentation involving the genetic structure of an ancestor of your species much like yourself by a scientist who exceeded the "rules of conduct", in an effort to make you more interactive and capable of intelligent thought and actions among beings possessing higher attributes. The fusing of your genes at the very location they reside is irrevocable proof of that assertion. Your proteges were supposed to have been destroyed , but some survived(just like exterminating rats). The rest is the horrible effects and repercussions that failure has had on the environment of this planet since that experiment and what has ensued since the incident.
Would you like me to give you a brief rundown of your religious history since it's inception and possible causes for the delusions it produced as a result?
Why do you make yourself look stupid? How can the genes fuse, and where did the genes come from? How can some survive and some not? How lucky!

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588590 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What ever now you are blameing our criminal justice system. Just stay over there. And wont be N/P lol
Your criminal justice system has nothing to do with the fact that you have a penchant for shooting eachother, and you have the death penalty.

Us, no death penalty and no guns, 58 murders(total, not just gun murders) last year.

You, have the death penalty(depending upon the state) and lots of legally held guns, 11,078 homicides by firearm last year.

cant be any connection at all. LMAO

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588591 Jan 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what about the closure of mental health facilities ??..
<quoted text>
.. who was responsible for the closure of mental health facilities ??..
The feds cut back the funding for medicaid an the states couldn't afford ta keep 'em runn'n no more-that's why.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#588592 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Santa Anna folks..they already throwed Spain out of the country Aura.

Wut you mean you can't keep them fence hoppers out, but they aren't fighting anymore , they just want a taco.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588593 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You were comparing guns to cars and called that apples and apples, my turn you don’t like, how strange.
Nukes kill people, is that too much of a leap of logic for you?
stick a pencil up your nose and push, What is so difficult for you?– Go on, you mock, so give it a try, lets see you mock then you ignorant prat
Nukes shouldn't just be banned. A gun is to kill animals, to target practice, to do research perhaps, and for defense.

Location hidden

#588594 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
Making sure your soul is saved by the one who made that possible.
WTF are you babbling about? There is no "saving". How arrogant of you to try to put words into a supposed gods mouth. One thing I can promise you, if a god exist then you don't have the first clue as to what it would want, if it would want anything, fool.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588595 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Severe alcoholics often end up walking around in the streets babbling to themselves. It appears to me that alcohol kills more brain cells than weed.
Do you know this? Only through decades of use.

Location hidden

#588596 Jan 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell properly you illiterate scum!
Practice what ya preach you illiterate azzhole.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588598 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someone’s head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someone’s heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?"
We do, and nobody is disputing that so why do you keep ranting the same nonsense over and over?
"A gun is manufactured to kill – A gun can be used to kill – why are they such difficult concepts?"
So what, nobody disputes this. What you seem to want to DENY is that there are valid reasons to shoot and kill people. Why do you do deny that? Do the police have irrational security issues or is it reasonable for them to protect themselves from sociopaths by carrying a gun? If it is reasonable for a police officer to protect themself from a sociopath then why is it unreasonable for me to do the same?
Try to stay on point, and no more froth!
Ok, you don’t like the arguments then don’t get involved in them but simply calling them nonsense when they rear up and bite you is a copout

Actually yes RR is disputing it and has come up with some real beauties including that guns are meant for flower arranging.

Where do I say there are not valid reasons to shoot someone?– Oh wait a moment you are making BS up to cover you’re a$$. I will say AGAIN that I do not have a problem with guns, just the soft squidgy bit that controls them. They are a device designed specifically to kill and therefore the owners should be vetted, licensed and trained to use them. After all you would not want just anyone turning up and claiming to be a doctor then sticking his finger up you butt to examine your prostate would you? So why would you want and unqualified person playing with a gun?

However if it makes your wet dreams more comfortable you are welcome to make up whatsoever crap you want, It’s still crap though.

The point I am staying on is my point, it may (and does) take the p|ss out of your point but that’s just taught for you – public thread and all that, live with it.

If you don’t like being seen with you lovers froth dribbling down your chin then don’t suck him off in public.

Location hidden

#588597 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someone’s head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someone’s heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?
Deluded people like redneck have no common sense. He'll never understand these basics, which in part is one reason why he is considered to be an irresponsible gun owner.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588600 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not sure why you would even bother to post a link from youtube or the cartoon channel or anyplace like that. I am only interested in unbiased actual data. However your own link says this;
"The number of sanction detections FELL by seven per cent between 2010/11 and 2011/12. The number of recorded crimes FELL by four per cent in the same period."
"There were FALLS in all the methods of sanction detection between 2010/11 and 2011/12. The number of offences detected by means of a charge or summons FELL by four per cent. There were also substantial FALLS in the number of offenses detected by other methods with cautions and offenses taken into consideration DOWN 11 per cent and Penalty Notices for Disorder (PNDs) DOWN 14 per cent."
"In 2011/12, 3,976,312 offences were recorded by the police with 1,075,927 of these offences detected by a sanction detection. Additionally, 54,183 crimes were detected by a non-sanction detection. The sanction detection rate in 2011/12 was 27 per cent, one percentage point LOWER than the previous year. The overall number of offenses recorded by the police FELL by four per cent between 2010/11 and 2011/12 while the FALL in the total number of sanction detections was seven per cent (Table 2a)."
It's clear the trend is going down, with more official stats and graphs that can be found here;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc...
Do you believe mary coss and her silly little claims that 1 out of 4 women are raped? Plenty of innocent young boys are raped by women under the excuse that, "Its just playful teasing".

Location hidden

#588601 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who has to pat falsely boast about themselves, and keeps using the phrase "child" is probably a child them self.
Mentally...socially...religiou sly

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588599 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that is your opinion.
And the general consensus of science

Location hidden

#588602 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
So you really think a tiny itty bitty human has the ability or power to wipe away the almighty God?
You're the tiny itty bitty human who is putting words in your gods mouth, not me. Your tiny itty bitty brain seems to think that if there is a god that a tiny itty bitty human can speak for it.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588603 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not to an OPEN minded person.
Why do you lie to yourself? You aren't open minded, just gullible and think you have it all figured out! So clever!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#588604 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>He has a choice...he elected to take the consequences of THAT choice.
Sorry, I can't agree with you on that one, aside from I elected to take the chances of hitting a tree, which I did, my first year of skiing in NY state in 2003. A burglar breaking into a home would usually expect to get in and out with the goods, with no physical danger to anyone.

There would not have been a risk of being shot, if guns were not permitted there for self defence. Naturally, we are all taking risks that something will kill us every day of our lives by even getting out of bed in the morning, or choosing to stay in bed. Life is like that. But the law is not suppose to increase the risk of a person dying.

Even in some of the states that have rabid death penalties for murder it is used only on a small percent of murder cases, and usually takes many years of trials and appeals before it actually occurs. Taking a life for any reason is a very drastic solution to any problem. Yes, it kind of makes that partiular problem go away but it lowers society's morals to the level of taking a life.

That then makes the country no better than Saudi Arabia or Iran where the death penalty is used for very minor crimes, in some instances, and in some cases even for being a victim of a crime.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588605 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who has to pat falsely boast about themselves, and keeps using the phrase "child" is probably a child them self.
When did you learn that? Good observation. From yourself first? The mirror? I was calling you a child to humilate you and prove your insignificants. Look beyond the stars child, innocently at night, and humbly, and tell us how you trully feel about how much you know about the world.

Location hidden

#588606 Jan 15, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you will have a difficult time proving that
It is proven everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 55,850
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liamm 649,984
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 445,890
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min ImFree2Choose 2,302
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 2 hr erinadams 1
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 2 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 3 hr rahul 1
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 14 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web