Froth
I am not bothered about what is dripping down your chin

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588413 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my statistics are not wrong, they are not statistics, they my observations of seven different surveys on the subject
Sorry you making sh|t up about what I say does not make what I say go away
http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm
<quoted text>
Yes some time ago, the last was in 1992, I am surprised you did not remember while disparaging my knowledge
<quoted text>
I will try, unfortunately I sometimes need to cross the pond to help your government out.
What has Karl got to do with it? Oh I see, you have nothing else you can snipe at, that’s fine.
So! You ARE Janes Blonde!...Secret agent 0007...GOTCHA!
Don't try ta lie yer wat out of it...I ketched that pond line!

Watch it fellers...that pen in her pocket ain't no pen neither!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588414 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling the gun possessing police sh it scared people who need security blankets proves what a complete frothing idiot you are.
Now that really is the last dying gasp of a looser, you really are pathetic.

When have I ever called armed police sh|t scared, nope not ever but you are welcome to interpret my posts in anyway that makes you hard

#588415 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the question. Will a car kill you if you stand in front of it? Only if it is fired and only if the driver.
Guns aren't evil entity's that run out and shoot people if they aren't on a leash. lol
Oh the question you just invented?

Please advise when you have ever asked

Will a car kill you if you stand in front of it?

Can’t seem to find any of your posts mentioning cars

Don’t worry, I’ll wait until you find it

Nope guns arn’t evil, the soft squashy bit pulling the trigger is evil. However if that soft squashy bit does not have a gun then he cannot pull the trigger.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That doesn't reflect what you wrote either.
It confirms what I wrote and shows a rising trend for support of some sort of gun restriction in the US

#588416 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So! You ARE Janes Blonde!...Secret agent 0007...GOTCHA!
Don't try ta lie yer wat out of it...I ketched that pond line!
Watch it fellers...that pen in her pocket ain't no pen neither!
Say what? Have you been imbibing of the moonshine before breakfast?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588417 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Have you been imbibing of the moonshine before breakfast?
HUH?. Oh that...well...uh...jist a little maybe...takes 'bout a pint ta wash them powered eggs down y'know.
Don't worry none. I won't tell noone yer 0007. Oh- guess I already done that huh?
Dang powered eggs anaway! Wish ther was some way ta cook that power stuff without it be'n so dang dry.

Since: May 11

Slough, UK

#588418 Jan 15, 2013
Means, motive and opportunity.

Motive, known only to the shooter.

Opportunity. A classroom full of children or a mall full of shoppers.

Means. Something concealable which possessing of enough potential energy which when converted to kinetic energy can without warning be brought to bear in the taking of life.

If the motive and opportunity is all the perpetrator has then he`s pretty much impotent.

The recent shootings in the US were carried out with legally held firearms so the argument about bad guys is moot, a person can be a good guy on one particular day when he is granted his firearms certificate and he can lose his job and be mad at the world the next.

People are unpredictable and not having an arsenal of weapons immediately to hand at home causes pause for thought which MAY have averted the recent spate of shootings in the US.

If I am a normally law abiding citizen and I want to kill everyone I meet after I burned my tongue on a particularly hot latte then a major stumbling block would be knowing who my local arms dealer actually is. The motive and opportunity would be there but I would lack the means and no person would die.

The murder(by gun) rate in the US exceeds the combined rate of the UK Germany and Japan. Yet someone is still going to try to tell me that there`s no correlation between firearm ownership and gun related murder but we[the UK] have an average of 0.1 gun deaths per 100,000 the US has 4.55 gun deaths per 100,000.

I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588419 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not good enough. BTW, eating grilled cheese today because of you :p
Nu-uh......

Me too!

Extra thick cheddar, sprinkled a little basil on the buttered bread, tomato soup & a glass of milk.

I ain't gonna shit for two days :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588420 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What, me worry?
Those magazines used to be so funny. I remember spy vs. spy.
Remember the always-tricky, foldable back page?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588421 Jan 15, 2013
@Black Thunder 42....U ROCK!!!

You never know, I could make a crucial discovery like the one about sperm tasting sweet if u eat pineapple, LLLLOL!! I might even win the noble prize or something! Then i'll be the queen of the science world!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588422 Jan 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to punish people after the fact, hoping that other criminals take that into consideration before committing a crime. Given that statistics show capital punishment is not a deterrent, this seems ill advised. Not to mention the immense cost of pursuing capital punishment in the first place.
Scare tactics work.
Intimidation works.
Fear works.

The high cost of Capitol punishment is absurd. Like I said before, go to Home Depot, buy a $10 rope & reuse it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588424 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nu-uh......
Me too!
Extra thick cheddar, sprinkled a little basil on the buttered bread, tomato soup & a glass of milk.
I ain't gonna shit for two days :)
Mmmmmm....that sounds nice!!

Just drink warm water early in the morning, u'll be fine!

#588425 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?. Oh that...well...uh...jist a little maybe...takes 'bout a pint ta wash them powered eggs down y'know.
Don't worry none. I won't tell noone yer 0007. Oh- guess I already done that huh?
Dang powered eggs anaway! Wish ther was some way ta cook that power stuff without it be'n so dang dry.
What you do is grab a handful throw it all in the air then when the cloud falls you strike a match and set a light to it – Bang, all the dryness is gone and there is the added advantage of about 6 weeks hospital food.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588426 Jan 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Skill has nothing to do with it.
" http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/upload... ;
Just be glad your head isn't that small.
LMAO!

I knew there was a reason...

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#588427 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Means. Something concealable which possessing of enough potential energy which when converted to kinetic energy can without warning be brought to bear in the taking of life.
If the motive and opportunity is all the perpetrator has then he`s pretty much impotent.
The recent shootings in the US were carried out with legally held firearms so the argument about bad guys is moot, a person can be a good guy on one particular day when he is granted his firearms certificate and he can lose his job and be mad at the world the next.
People are unpredictable and not having an arsenal of weapons immediately to hand at home causes pause for thought which MAY have averted the recent spate of shootings in the US.
If I am a normally law abiding citizen and I want to kill everyone I meet after I burned my tongue on a particularly hot latte then a major stumbling block would be knowing who my local arms dealer actually is. The motive and opportunity would be there but I would lack the means and no person would die.
The murder(by gun) rate in the US exceeds the combined rate of the UK Germany and Japan. Yet someone is still going to try to tell me that there`s no correlation between firearm ownership and gun related murder but we[the UK] have an average of 0.1 gun deaths per 100,000 the US has 4.55 gun deaths per 100,000.
I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it.
They are saying he did it because, she was about to have him committed to a mental facility.

#588428 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Hello stranger good to see you.

Hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a prosperous new year

Good post too.

#588429 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They are saying he did it because, she was about to have him committed to a mental facility.
Maybe a few days too late?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588430 Jan 15, 2013
Sock Puppy wrote:
The UK - they cant be compared to the USA.
UK - nation of english.
USA - multicultural nation of immigrants.
UK is also a nation of imigrants.

Unless you think they've always been there...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588431 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya don't have ta climb that far up the totem ta please a woman. There's plenty o' other places ta "kiss" if it's that important ta "kiss", an I'm pretty sure they would prefer it that way too!
Don't get me wrong, it's not about impressing or pleasing women...

I can do that with ease.

I started smoking for me, not them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588432 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it? Then comparing guns with nuclear weapons is logical – right?
After all, a nuclear weapons can be used to kill right?
How about a pencil? Yes, that too can be used to kill.
Cars kill more people than sharks so do we compare them? Do we compare guns to sharks?
You're losing it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min messianic114 4,204
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min oxbow 603,839
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min Neelakaran 7,715
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 25 min A_hi 595
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 8,447
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 34 min WasteWater 55
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 177,909
More from around the web