Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#588425 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?. Oh that...well...uh...jist a little maybe...takes 'bout a pint ta wash them powered eggs down y'know.
Don't worry none. I won't tell noone yer 0007. Oh- guess I already done that huh?
Dang powered eggs anaway! Wish ther was some way ta cook that power stuff without it be'n so dang dry.
What you do is grab a handful throw it all in the air then when the cloud falls you strike a match and set a light to it – Bang, all the dryness is gone and there is the added advantage of about 6 weeks hospital food.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588426 Jan 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Skill has nothing to do with it.
" http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/upload... ;
Just be glad your head isn't that small.
LMAO!

I knew there was a reason...

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#588427 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Means, motive and opportunity.
Motive, known only to the shooter.
Opportunity. A classroom full of children or a mall full of shoppers.
Means. Something concealable which possessing of enough potential energy which when converted to kinetic energy can without warning be brought to bear in the taking of life.
If the motive and opportunity is all the perpetrator has then he`s pretty much impotent.
The recent shootings in the US were carried out with legally held firearms so the argument about bad guys is moot, a person can be a good guy on one particular day when he is granted his firearms certificate and he can lose his job and be mad at the world the next.
People are unpredictable and not having an arsenal of weapons immediately to hand at home causes pause for thought which MAY have averted the recent spate of shootings in the US.
If I am a normally law abiding citizen and I want to kill everyone I meet after I burned my tongue on a particularly hot latte then a major stumbling block would be knowing who my local arms dealer actually is. The motive and opportunity would be there but I would lack the means and no person would die.
The murder(by gun) rate in the US exceeds the combined rate of the UK Germany and Japan. Yet someone is still going to try to tell me that there`s no correlation between firearm ownership and gun related murder but we[the UK] have an average of 0.1 gun deaths per 100,000 the US has 4.55 gun deaths per 100,000.
I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it.
They are saying he did it because, she was about to have him committed to a mental facility.

#588428 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Means, motive and opportunity.
Motive, known only to the shooter.
Opportunity. A classroom full of children or a mall full of shoppers.
Means. Something concealable which possessing of enough potential energy which when converted to kinetic energy can without warning be brought to bear in the taking of life.
If the motive and opportunity is all the perpetrator has then he`s pretty much impotent.
The recent shootings in the US were carried out with legally held firearms so the argument about bad guys is moot, a person can be a good guy on one particular day when he is granted his firearms certificate and he can lose his job and be mad at the world the next.
People are unpredictable and not having an arsenal of weapons immediately to hand at home causes pause for thought which MAY have averted the recent spate of shootings in the US.
If I am a normally law abiding citizen and I want to kill everyone I meet after I burned my tongue on a particularly hot latte then a major stumbling block would be knowing who my local arms dealer actually is. The motive and opportunity would be there but I would lack the means and no person would die.
The murder(by gun) rate in the US exceeds the combined rate of the UK Germany and Japan. Yet someone is still going to try to tell me that there`s no correlation between firearm ownership and gun related murder but we[the UK] have an average of 0.1 gun deaths per 100,000 the US has 4.55 gun deaths per 100,000.
I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it.
Hello stranger good to see you.

Hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a prosperous new year

Good post too.

#588429 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They are saying he did it because, she was about to have him committed to a mental facility.
Maybe a few days too late?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588430 Jan 15, 2013
Sock Puppy wrote:
The UK - they cant be compared to the USA.
UK - nation of english.
USA - multicultural nation of immigrants.
UK is also a nation of imigrants.

Unless you think they've always been there...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588431 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya don't have ta climb that far up the totem ta please a woman. There's plenty o' other places ta "kiss" if it's that important ta "kiss", an I'm pretty sure they would prefer it that way too!
Don't get me wrong, it's not about impressing or pleasing women...

I can do that with ease.

I started smoking for me, not them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588432 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it? Then comparing guns with nuclear weapons is logical – right?
After all, a nuclear weapons can be used to kill right?
How about a pencil? Yes, that too can be used to kill.
Cars kill more people than sharks so do we compare them? Do we compare guns to sharks?
You're losing it...

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588433 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They are saying he did it because, she was about to have him committed to a mental facility.
I believe 3 in 5 of us will experience some kind of mental crisis in our lives, I sincerely hope we all don`t have access to a semi automatic nato calibre carbine when it comes.

Worksop, UK

#588434 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello stranger good to see you.
Hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a prosperous new year
Good post too.
I worked through christmas and new year so it was prosperous. Bored now....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588435 Jan 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
@Black Thunder 42....U ROCK!!!
You never know, I could make a crucial discovery like the one about sperm tasting sweet if u eat pineapple, LLLLOL!! I might even win the noble prize or something! Then i'll be the queen of the science world!!!!
Hahah! Ya never know, do ya! Trick is-ya gotta keep it a secret til jist before the prize is announced.
Don't do like me an Tesla an tell 'em before hand. They steal it from ya.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#588436 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a few days too late?

I would say .

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588437 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
So you are implying that bullets meant for enhancing a flower display?– you moron
If that's what you're shooting at, sure.
So can a pencil, so can a nuclear weapon, your point is what?
Wrong. Pencils misspell words...
Well in this case Adam Lanza and yes he had a gun, there are dead children that can be used to verify that. Perhaps you can explain to the parents how you feel?
What purpose would that serve?
Assuming the nutcase is not the one with the gun or the nutcase is not a better shot or the nutcase is not out of his head on something from south of the border or the nutcase is not … etc, etc
Then assume the nutcase has a 4,000 lb bullet... He won't miss.
Everyone is capable of loosing it so your silly argument is that we get rid of everyone because you want a gun. Why should everyone suffer because you are sh|t scared humanity? Surely only the ones with the hots to own a weapon should have their nuts eliminated? Or is that to simplistic for a gung ho, mine is bigger than yours, ego-testical moron?
No, everyone is NOT capable of losing it. Only the nutcases are. Plenty of people miss their mom or are jealous over a lover, or are pissed at their employer, but they do't go out shooting people, the nutcases do. Kill 'em.
Actually in my country I do. It’s called the vote, democracy, ever hear of it? However if all you can do is offer invalid comparisons to justify your fear then it’s obvious that you are mentally unfit, what was that about eliminating nutcases?
Thankfully, I'm not in your country. I'm protected by this little thing called the 2nd Amendment.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#588438 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe 3 in 5 of us will experience some kind of mental crisis in our lives, I sincerely hope we all don`t have access to a semi automatic nato calibre carbine when it comes.

I have had plenty , that is not even a way of looking at it.
I honestly blame Hollywood and the video game industry as much as anything else. They are too graphic and bloody for disturbed people or young people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588439 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What you do is grab a handful throw it all in the air then when the cloud falls you strike a match and set a light to it – Bang, all the dryness is gone and there is the added advantage of about 6 weeks hospital food.
Zat so! someth'n don't sound jist right (specially 'bout the 6 weeks o' free hopsitle vittles). But you must know what yer talk'n 'bout. Leave it ta the English ta figger out how ta make 6 weeks o' hopsitle vittles out o' crappy dried out eggs!

Worksop, UK

#588440 Jan 15, 2013
Sock Puppy wrote:
The UK - they cant be compared to the USA.
UK - nation of english.
USA - multicultural nation of immigrants.
The UK has never had the firearm murder rate the US has even before their gun ban.
And none of this has anything to do with school massacres staged by the Gov for the gun control agenda.
In the USA our firearms are the only thing preventing civil war with all the immigrants. If we were all disarmed the immigrants would have unleashed long ago, and will after the citizenry are disarmed, even supported by the federal govt that arm & train the Zetas who would likely lead as paid mercs.
Strange...I always thought I was Scottish.

How is it that with no legal handgun or semi automatic ownership in the UK we aren`t losing the war on the streets with our immigrants?

Give my regards to Alex Jones.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588441 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Ok then bring cancer into your argument, it’s a major killer. How about mosquitoes? They kill millions of people a year.
Is that your petty attempt as giving up your pointless argument about guns, to bring up cancer?
I know and funnily enough at any one time there are a lot more cars on the streets than guns. Strange that isn’t it? Does that give you the excuse you need to own a gun?
It's just facts. I know you don't want to hear those nasty little things.
Learning what? I have been aware of the word prospective for some years. Look you fool, I know the majority of guns are not used to kill, that makes no difference to those that are.
See? You're doing better - acknowledging that MOST guns are not used to kill. But hey, neither are MOST cars...
Yes, however, if (and only if) a device is only used for its designated purpose then guns are designed and built as a weapon and cars (or pencils) are not. How they are used makes no difference to their designated purpose.
Use a gun for it's intended purpose, ok. It's used to defend, defeat OR kill. You anti-gun cowards keep saying that they're only for killing. Then let me ask you, why is it that most shootings don't result in death, but defeat?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588442 Jan 15, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The business OWNER should decide who his business will accomodate.
Not in the eyes of the liberals....

They want NO smoking anywhere because they don't like the smell.

It's not like they say it should be up to the business owner, no... He has no rights.

I guess they'd hate it that strip clubs allow their girlies to strip.

#588443 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong, it's not about impressing or pleasing women...
I can do that with ease.
Says you!, all I can say is your local trailer park does not grow discerning women

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588444 Jan 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Yes, they are drugs. A drug is a chemical that alters the physiology of the organism. Alcohol and nicotine do that, they are drugs. Medications are also all drugs, as well as caffeine. How good, or bad, a drug is depends on the person using it. Speed is a prescription drug, so is cocaine, the street versions are impure and often full or other chemicals, and unless you have regular tests done you should not take them because they alter your physiology, but they are useful.
In the textbook definition of the word "drug", yes alcohol & cigarettes are drugs.

In regular terms, they are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 650,547
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 min Johnny 4,859
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min NoStress4me 56,153
Salalah gay 41 min Aabbboy23 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 50 min ImFree2Choose 2,347
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 106,078
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 19 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web