Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588289 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, it's fun (and easy) to point out your many flaws.
guffaws son-guffaws

Location hidden

#588290 Jan 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly did contradict yourself. You are the epitome of self contradictory statements. Read back a bit... it's right here in the thread.
Anyway...
Alcohol is a drug.
Nicotine is a drug.
You use both.
You use drugs.
Case closed.
As far as legality...
If people choose to use marijuana, they're going to. If they don't, they don't. The "law" has little to no influence over their choice.
Lastly... of those sorted reasons for smoking cigarettes... I suppose addiction *isn't* one of them.
Yes/no?
So is air-food- water.
Try giving any ine of them up, and take note of the withdrawal symptoms.
So, I say...
Go right ahead folks-- give up all them addictions.

Location hidden

#588291 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, me too. I didn't actually start smoking until I was 22. My mom smoked but I never "snuck a smoke" from her. I used to think that cigarette smoking women were gross because they had "ashtray mouth", I used to call it.
Nowadays, a woman smoking seems sexy.
Ya don't have ta climb that far up the totem ta please a woman. There's plenty o' other places ta "kiss" if it's that important ta "kiss", an I'm pretty sure they would prefer it that way too!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#588292 Jan 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as legality...
If people choose to use marijuana, they're going to. If they don't, they don't. The "law" has little to no influence over their choice.
You can say that about anything as far as "legality" goes.

Location hidden

#588293 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are drugs, and that's why both are regulated the way they are.
They're jist in it fer the money,,,that's all...if that wasn't the case, it would be completely outlawed. It's not illegal ta make an "sell" alcohol-it's illegal ta sell it without government supervision and full accounting for sales an tax...I rest my case

Location hidden

#588294 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol is indeed a drug, a physically addictive powerful drug that can cause severe intoxication and even death if too much is consumed. Do you just make this crap up as you go along?
The very same is true of water...try it out if ya don't believe me.

Location hidden

#588295 Jan 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. after Shakespeare, did any author write anything unique ??..
Yes,
Father Guido Sarducci! He even has videos(which I think are even better)!

Location hidden

#588296 Jan 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
When that pharmacological/toxicological agent is transformed into a 20 year old single malt Scotch, well, I suppose I've picked my poison.
Ya gotta 'member---THAT's why the calls it "sipp'n"!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#588297 Jan 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary friend doesn't give me a thing.
Really? God will remember that you called him imaginary. Won't seem so imaginary when you get cast down into He--, well you know...:)

* If you were at all rational, we could have a great discussion, but that's not gonna' happen is it?

GN Batboy... Have a great night's sleep...

Location hidden

#588298 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you come into my home to steal and I am here when you do I will shoot you and I will kill you and I have no problem admitting that.
Stealing someone's livelyhood. and stealing someone's lifelyhood is only separated by 1/26th of the alphabet. One which a small bullet might preserve in either circumstance.

Location hidden

#588299 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So for almost 60 years you've been ignorant about Neanderthals? Wow, you are the worst kind of human, one that refuses education of any kind. I hate to wake you up CHILD but Neanderthals DID exist, and your DNA is proof of that they once roamed the Earth fool.
I cant possibly see how---he IS one.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#588300 Jan 14, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? God will remember that you called him imaginary. Won't seem so imaginary when you get cast down into He--, well you know...:)
* If you were at all rational, we could have a great discussion, but that's not gonna' happen is it?
GN Batboy... Have a great night's sleep...

If you were rational you wouldn't be telling people to pascal wager me this, on threat of skydaddy's pouting barbeque party.

Location hidden

#588301 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
True, if he is an amputee with no arms I probably would but people are beat to death and strangled every day so if he has arms he's fair game.
The intent to violate is in position as soon as the threshold is crossed. No more consideration need be evaluated in the construct of the violated's safety...the perpetrator self destructed any and all consideration by his own volition and actions.

Location hidden

#588302 Jan 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I'm surprised you pried your head out of catcher's ass long enough to reply. I feel so privileged.
Don't.
He has paid you undo consideration.

Location hidden

#588303 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
The number of people with control issues and superiority complexes in here is astounding.
Before you feel the need to tell people what they can or can not do why not attempt to clean up your own sh!t first?
Oh, is it because it is easier to condemn others than to evaluate your own behaviors? Seems as if some people replaced their religious judgment of others with just plain old judgmental d!ckery.
Yup!
Them stuperiority reflexes is assound'n alright.

Location hidden

#588304 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are no the only problem, but they are a problem, because they can cause alot more carnage than other melee weapons. Adding more guns to the equation simply exponentially increases the potentiality for violence. Better to deal with some of the core societal problems, such as income disparity, public education, a more efficient police force, and a truly corrective penal system. None of those things are impossible, and as we work to improve those issues violent crime will be reduced.
No it doesn't. Violence is conceived in the mind---not the weapon.So deal with the "real" core problem. Get rid of the "nuts"...and the "nuts" that teach them that shit...religion and it's zealotry and hatred for anything and the teaching (from childbirth) to rid the world of the "enemy" might be a good starting point.
I don't need a reference to this insanity...it is everywhere in the world, and is the largest perpetrator of injustice and genocide facing the world today. DUH!

Location hidden

#588305 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Can you explain why the UK with their comprehensive gun ban more violent crime than the US ?
They forgot to ban religion(which produces all the hatred in the first place) as well.

Location hidden

#588306 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it is weird that total violent crime rates have dropped consistently over the last 20 years. I also find it strange that areas with looser gun laws have less crime. Weird huh?
That's simple...nobody wants ta fulk with a guy that pack'n.
That's why Houston has a far better statistic than Chicago(with their extreme gun control).

Location hidden

#588307 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It all comes down to dosage.
So does religion...

Location hidden

#588308 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
What we need is an all out ban on everything that everyone finds offensive, dangerous, and immoral. That should solve our problems.
Yes! We should ban oceans too...folks drown in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Bella Italia 40,721
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min ChristineM 444,360
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Estelle 596,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Bella Italia 612,647
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 1 hr SouthernBelle 65
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 1,062
More from around the web