duddles can be messy
Especially when YOU drip them indiscriminately

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588501 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
we have only 22thousand people under 17 with diabetes of that number those under the age of nine number 1.8%.
we consider that to be too high but US dreams of statistics like that.
Yes but you have a 14% poverty rate vs our 12%(and we have a MUCH higher population).

You have 133% more assault victims.

You're women are 125% more likely to be raped.

Your debt is 76% of the GDP, ours is 58%...

You have 25% more overall crime victims.

We have 170% more Nobel prize winners.

I'll take our fatties over your toothless & ruthless anyday.

All this is available on nationmaster.com

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588502 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Ok then the local whorehouse (or perhaps the neighbours 9 year old from the shack up the hill)
What has you being a bigoted sexist prig got to do with me?
What does your pedophila hooker sex fetish have to do with me?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#588503 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has a mental disease or persecution complex or is just mad at society as a whole who has access to multiple hi capacity drum magazines and thousands of rounds of NATO ball ammunition can do in 30 seconds something which would take a person with a knife many times longer.
There is no need to own such a thing. I carried a firearm and ammunition on duty in the UK and abroad for almost 20 years, when I left the armed forces I missed the gun less than I missed spit shining my shoes or ironing points on the toilet paper.
If I didn`t pass my firearms qualification I didn`t carry a firearm and I recieved further training on top of the initial months upon months of training to get my greencard[nothing to do with immigration]. If this applies to police officers and members of the armed forces then how can a right thinking society allow people to fill in some forms and collect their gun?
There is no need for that kind of hardware, it`s a desire to just have it which makes people all weepy about losing their `metal power stick`.
Yep well that's one difference between England and the US. at least in your opinion.
But there is another one comes alarmingly audible to you.
It's a specific date..... July 4th 1776 ,
you will respect our differences.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588504 Jan 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think all this may augur Jesus' return in the near future?
Is there anything we should be doing in preparation?
getting your heart right with God.
Making sure your soul is saved by the one who made that possible.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588505 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Yes I can, easily. Guns are manufactured to kill – there look, no problem
Are you saying they are made as belt ornaments
No. I'm saying they're manufactured to shoot a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory.

A gun CAN kill. But many things CAN kill.

Just because a gun is used to kill sometimes (most often not) doesn't mean you can say that it's "manufactured to kill". You're flat out wrong.
May I suggest you ask MisterCharringto n, ex military with all the training and understanding of weapons that entails
No you may not.
Of course it comes down to the individual, and what did I say yesterday? That the individual can have a breakdown or have a bad day, jeez you fool you even replied stating otherwise. Sigh…
There you go again, backtracking...

Which is your opinion?

Is a gun made to kill or can a gun be used to kill?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#588506 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I comparred the kiling capability of cars & guns. Both can kill.
<quoted text>
ya.
<quoted text>
OK, say I did. Say I put a pencil up my nose, pushed it in & killed myself.... Would you blame me or the pencil?
Now do the same with a gun. What who you blame, me or the gun?
So can cancer, so can coconuts so you point was what?

I’d blame you, not for killing yourself but for being so stupid

So you now agree than a pencil can kill.

So are we no going to compare a pencil with a car?

As I have always stated guns are designed and manufactured to kill however the safety of that gun is the responsibility of the owner. And that owner is unpredictable.

#588507 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your pedophila hooker sex fetish have to do with me?
Not mine, just picking up on your comments

You don’t like it then don’t be such a bigoted sexist bore

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#588508 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I haven't read that anywhere.
If that's the case, she should've been a little proactive & kept her guns out of his reach.

Yeah, but we don't know how he got them.
Or where she kept them. They may have been secure, and I hear he was quite intelligent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/adam...

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588509 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you have a 14% poverty rate vs our 12%(and we have a MUCH higher population).
You have 133% more assault victims.
You're women are 125% more likely to be raped.
Your debt is 76% of the GDP, ours is 58%...
You have 25% more overall crime victims.
We have 170% more Nobel prize winners.
I'll take our fatties over your toothless & ruthless anyday.
All this is available on nationmaster.com
what about the statistics you missed?

for example "
DEFINITION: Total recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm. Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence.
SOURCE: The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002)(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention)
Ranked 29th. Ranked 1st. 668 times more than United Kingdom

The thing is we have more reported and prosecuted crime because where the US has the Due Process model of Jurisprudence we have the Crime control model.

We cannot plea bargain our charges down from rape to obstruction of justice, therefore our figures are higher.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588510 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you stupid you are illiterate
Thank you for enlightening us
"you had me at hello" is from a movie, dipstick.

What, there's no fancy cable TV in your village?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588511 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So can cancer, so can coconuts so you point was what?
I’d blame you, not for killing yourself but for being so stupid
So you now agree than a pencil can kill.
So are we no going to compare a pencil with a car?
As I have always stated guns are designed and manufactured to kill however the safety of that gun is the responsibility of the owner. And that owner is unpredictable.
Can't you answer my questions instead of dodging them?

Here, again:

OK, say I did. Say I put a pencil up my nose, pushed it in & killed myself.... Would you blame me or the pencil?
Now do the same with a gun. What who you blame, me or the gun?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588512 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Not mine, just picking up on your comments
You don’t like it then don’t be such a bigoted sexist bore
Hey now, lil lady...

There's quite a difference between being a sexist & being a pediphile.

I'm the former, you're the latter.

#588513 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying they're manufactured to shoot a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory.
A gun CAN kill. But many things CAN kill.
Just because a gun is used to kill sometimes (most often not) doesn't mean you can say that it's "manufactured to kill". You're flat out wrong.
<quoted text>
No you may not.
<quoted text>
There you go again, backtracking...
Which is your opinion?
Is a gun made to kill or can a gun be used to kill?
A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someone’s head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someone’s heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?

Too late I already did but I will excuse your deliberate ignorance on the grounds that you are deliberately ignorant

No backtracking, juts facts of what I have posted. However if you want to spit BS and ignorance that’s fine

AGAIN for the hard if thinking – A gun is manufactured to kill – A gun can be used to kill – why are they such difficult concepts? Do you still use lead piping to deliver your water?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#588514 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see any need for automatic weapons in the general population either...except if yer look'n a Grizzly in the face. That might take more than (1) round.
Might? Unless your shot placement is perfect and you have ice in your veins you will need more than one shot.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588515 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're VERY deluded.
<quoted text>
So do I. I'm studying the abolitionist now.
<quoted text>
Lincoln is a EXCELLENT movie! It should win best picture this year.
<quoted text>
That is a half truth.
<quoted text>
Yes and a MAJORITY of it started with religitard presidents like reagan and bush. YOU are the PROBLEM, not the solution.
Oh my.

So you really think a tiny itty bitty human has the ability or power to wipe away the almighty God? that is laughable and pathetic at the same time.

I wonder do you know who will be 'featured' at the Presidential Inaugural in a few weeks?

The event will feature the author of the Harbinger RABBI Jonathan Cahn,
a chaplin of catholic faith
REP Michele Bachmann
PAT ROBERTSON
TBN's Jan Crouch
Pat Boone
Joseph farah
and other people of FAITH IN GOD to host and give speeches.

State SEN Stewart Greenleaf of PA said,
"Pray for our president, and pray that they put GOD FIRST in
their decision making process."

America's motto is ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

and the thing you don't understand is that from the begining of history, nations and kings and presidents have come and go at the ever moving working hand of God.

No, i am not the problem.
and i will tell you who the solution is.....GOD

Since: May 11

Worksop, UK

#588516 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yep well that's one difference between England and the US. at least in your opinion.
But there is another one comes alarmingly audible to you.
It's a specific date..... July 4th 1776 ,
you will respect our differences.
I wasn`t alive in 1776 neither were you and there are no more redcoats and the absolute power of the british monarchy is gone. I do not need to keep an bear arms just in case "Napoleon II this time it`s personal" plays out in Europe. I refer you to my earlier post.

"I know, I know.... it`s the American male`s birthright to never drive anything under 4 litre and open carry his .50 cal, that isn`t going to change any time soon. The culture of the gun is too deeply rooted in the American male. It doesn`t mean I can`t laugh at it."

I live in a country which is a developed constitutional monarchy, I have healthcare and the least debt(percentage) per capita than any of the G8. My police are not armed and I feel no apprehension about walking down an unlit street while not `packing heat`.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588517 Jan 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the statistics you missed?
for example "
DEFINITION: Total recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm. Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence.
SOURCE: The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002)(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention)
Ranked 29th. Ranked 1st. 668 times more than United Kingdom
The thing is we have more reported and prosecuted crime because where the US has the Due Process model of Jurisprudence we have the Crime control model.
We cannot plea bargain our charges down from rape to obstruction of justice, therefore our figures are higher.
Excuses, excuses....

The UK has a higher rape percentage per capita.

WOMEN! Stay away from the UK!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#588518 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In the textbook definition of the word "drug", yes alcohol & cigarettes are drugs.
In regular terms, they are not.
.. to a degree, you're correct ..

.. when you develop a drug tolerance, your 'baseline normal' changes and the drug becomes more of a necessity to just feel normal. For you, a few puffs on a cigarette returns your brain to its proper functioning. Without it, you're not normal. But, then again, are you ever normal ??..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588519 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
A gun is designed to kill, historically, aesthetically, technically, physically, there is no argument. That projectile when aimed at someone’s head is likely to kill them. When aimed at someone’s heart is likely to kill them. Is that so difficult to understand?
No, you f_cking dolt. What about when it's aimed at someone's leg? Or a cardoard f_cking target? Does that mean the shooter isn't using the gun to it's manufacturers sepcifications? Because he's not killing with his gun?

What the f_ck is wrong with you?!?
AGAIN for the hard if thinking – A gun is manufactured to kill
OK then, go tell all the guns owners, cops & military that have never killed anyone with their guns that they aren't using their guns to the manufacturers specifications......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 58 min Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web