prove there isn't
Wrong thread.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#588348 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya gotta pick a target y'know. I don't want'a divulge ALL the secrets what I know ...even if'n I does know everth'n.
You got my attention. I want to know everything you think you know (maybe u do) about the beginning of the time? Start with total darkness. The world as we know it, is void.... Go!....

& Henry, I'm not talking to you. So butt out! You couldn't hold a normal conversation, if you tried!
flup

Christchurch, New Zealand

#588349 Jan 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what Christian love is. Your religion has the sickest definition of love going. You call the most vicious monster in all of fiction omnibenevolent - the one said to have subjected humanity to multiple genocides, a flood, an apocalypse, and then plans to keep his soul alive to experience agonizing pain for eternity in a torture pit he built run by a demon god that he made. This is what Christians call perfect love.
Now let's let it leaders - the people you Christians elevate to leadership positions- speak for the love of your god:
[1] Mother Teresa learned to "think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." It's easy to see how looking at an image of Christ on a crucifix. As a result, she sent millions of dollars donated to her hospices to comfort the dying poor to the Vatican treasury, and just let them suffer.
[2] Here's a little more Christian love: "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism." - Randall Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue. 1993
[3] From the loving Martin Luther:“What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn. Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
[4] From Hitler: "In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison."
[5] From Bush Sr.: "No, I don’t know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God.”
And some more from less well known Christians :
[6]“I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 mile (sic) long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”- North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley
[7] Meet the good Christian Langoliers at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... : " God needs no help he just lets us have some fun, he waiting to wipe you off the face of the earth because he said we need to have some fun. So he left 2.3% of all atheist on earth for us to torment."
[8] And here is the Lord's faithful servant KJV at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... : "You see we just want to make sure that while you're not in heaven but in the other place we want you to relive all of these moments that put you there. To haunt you for all eternity while flames burn the flesh off of your bones."
[9] From our good friend Just Results at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB4V0KF... : "I am so thrilled that smelly greasy shit like you will endure thermal and mechanical tortures for eternity in Hell. Hopefully you are involved in a tragic metal crushing car accident, resulting in your beheadedness, you awful demented dehumanizing sack of trash." His Christian buddy agreed with him.
Sorry, but you people haven't got a clue what love is.
You're just being selective.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#588350 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not the slightets idea of any god!
Sir Henry, You are a Coward and a 'Troll' behind your little grey box. Trust me, you don't want to mess with me! You've been warned!
flup

#588351 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
We know what Christian love is. Your religion has the sickest definition of love going. You call the most vicious monster in all of fiction omnibenevolent - the one said to have subjected humanity to multiple genocides, a flood, an apocalypse, and then plans to keep his soul alive to experience agonizing pain for eternity in a torture pit he built run by a demon god that he made. This is what Christians call perfect love.
Now let's let it leaders - the people you Christians elevate to leadership positions- speak for the love of your god:
[1] Mother Teresa learned to "think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." It's easy to see how looking at an image of Christ on a crucifix. As a result, she sent millions of dollars donated to her hospices to comfort the dying poor to the Vatican treasury, and just let them suffer.
[2] Here's a little more Christian love: "I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a Biblical duty, we are called by God, to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism." - Randall Terry, Founder of Operation Rescue. 1993
[3] From the loving Martin Luther:“What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn. Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
[4] From Hitler: "In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison."
[5] From Bush Sr.: "No, I don’t know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God.”
And some more from less well known Christians :
[6]“I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 mile (sic) long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”- North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley
[7] Meet the good Christian Langoliers at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... : " God needs no help he just lets us have some fun, he waiting to wipe you off the face of the earth because he said we need to have some fun. So he left 2.3% of all atheist on earth for us to torment."
[8] And here is the Lord's faithful servant KJV at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... : "You see we just want to make sure that while you're not in heaven but in the other place we want you to relive all of these moments that put you there. To haunt you for all eternity while flames burn the flesh off of your bones."
[9] From our good friend Just Results at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB4V0KF... : "I am so thrilled that smelly greasy shit like you will endure thermal and mechanical tortures for eternity in Hell. Hopefully you are involved in a tragic metal crushing car accident, resulting in your beheadedness, you awful demented dehumanizing sack of trash." His Christian buddy agreed with him.
Sorry, but you people haven't got a clue what love is.
Piffle.
flup

#588352 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He fails there as well.
It would be unjust to build mankind with a rational mind, provide him with a ridiculous bible full of errors and contradictions, seed the planet with red herring clues like stratified fossils and human chromosome 2, refuse to show your face, and then punish people for using reason while rewarding others for guessing correctly on bad evidence.
It is also both infinitely unloving and infinitely unmerciful to impose a sentence of infinite and gratuitous torture without hope of parole for the "sin" of not stroking your needy god's ego, especially under such conditions.
If you disagree, please give me any scenario at all that you can imagine which would be less just or less merciful.
You have no idea how God operates, numbnutz.
flup

#588353 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not exist!
Fair enuff, Henry.
flup

#588354 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be?
Well, you can start finding out for yourself by reading it.
flup

#588355 Jan 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You need more.
MUCH more.
I KNOW that. My life is crazy enough as it is. The drugs can only do so much, you know.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588356 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Bahahahahah. Noted.'You DON'T serve a purpose. You add nothing to society but lies. Time will tell won't it...
So Obi-Wan, how did mankind begin?
I want to hear your expertise on this matter.... Since Christians are so brain washed and all.:)
Mankind? You are the survivors of a mistake in experimentation involving the genetic structure of an ancestor of your species much like yourself by a scientist who exceeded the "rules of conduct", in an effort to make you more interactive and capable of intelligent thought and actions among beings possessing higher attributes. The fusing of your genes at the very location they reside is irrevocable proof of that assertion. Your proteges were supposed to have been destroyed , but some survived(just like exterminating rats). The rest is the horrible effects and repercussions that failure has had on the environment of this planet since that experiment and what has ensued since the incident.
Would you like me to give you a brief rundown of your religious history since it's inception and possible causes for the delusions it produced as a result?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#588357 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Guns in the hands of some nutcase with a chip on his shoulder and a bad hair day do not have a place."
The same is true for cars. Ever hear of road rage?
Rather you are the illogical one. A person who improperly uses a gun to harm someone no more invalidates the legitimate use of guns than a drunk driver who harms someone invalidates the legitimate use of cars.
Nope I do not live in fear, personally I find that rather more comforting.

Yes but again apples and oranges – weapon and transport and I have yet to see a guy with a Buick tucked into his belt

How about a pencil, can be used as a weapon and can kill. How about a nuclear bomb, is used as a weapon and kills indiscriminately. Cancer, another killer that you can compare if it excites you.

What is the legitimate use of guns?

target shooting
hunting
a security blanket
kill people

What do you use yours for?
flup

#588358 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is the final end of every human being. Religion is the final end of every reality!
He-he. OK, Henry.
flup

#588359 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not love, he (or she, it) is nonexisting! That is all to that phantasm!
You make me LAUGH, Henry. Enjoy the day!!
flup

#588360 Jan 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is the end for all men!
Really??
flup

#588361 Jan 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure most people here already knew that.
Thanx, Mylan.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#588362 Jan 15, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No that was a bit of banter between Aura and myself however it may surprise you to know that the huge fences at the borders of the US are not the end of the world. Only in certain countries can murder be justified by law.
Guns in the US are legal because of 1 independence and 2 the constitution of unalienable rights that can be amended. Your insecurity did not come into the creation of the law and guns stay legal because the NRA and like organisations have a strong political lobby.
However a lobby is not the public and of the public polls I see around 70% of the US public would like to see either much tougher gun laws or complete ban on gun ownership by the public.
You're full of it Christine. No one but the people can amend the constitution , and they cannot change the wording.
To do so is monkeying with the string that binds this nation.
I know it is beyond you to understand the 10 amendments
are conditions set out by the people as sovereign people.
The collective will of the people made the sovereign power and conditions that would bind the nation together.

If you pull the bindings out the Constitution unravels and falls apart and ceases to be united. Because these are unalienable rights , only the minds of the people can take the gun away.
So the words will never change , but some of the people can choose to lay them down on their own. That's the only way and here's why.

The purpose of the Second Amendment was to preserve the right of States to protect themselves, by armed resistance if necessary, from a tyrannical and overreaching central government.

Sorry we will never give that up. The way things have been going with the division in this country now, it isn't far away either.
You are poking around in a fire , better be careful.
You should read what a Russian citizen said about it.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Pat

East Granby, CT

#588363 Jan 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is not the penalty for robbery, so if you kill a robber, you are the one who has committed murder, and you are the one who should be charged with murder.
Death is the penalty for home invasion - in my house.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#588364 Jan 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate your value of of another humans life, but you are incorrect depending on your location. Let me reiterate it for you again.
States like Texas allow citizens protecting their homes, car, or place of business or employment to use force – including lethal force – when an intruder has unlawfully entered or is attempting to enter using force; is attempting to remove someone from the home, car, or workplace by force; or is attempting to commit a crime such as rape, murder, or robbery. An attempt to retreat is not required before a citizen is justified in using force against the invasive party in Texas.
It clearly states robbery as a reason to use deadly force.
It is the same where I live, I take this law was made for good reason. To let people know if you violate the sanctity of their home, you may pay a high price indeed. Thus only a fool would risk
doing so.
It is the same in CT. No requirement to retreat when on ones own property.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588365 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You got my attention. I want to know everything you think you know (maybe u do) about the beginning of the time? Start with total darkness. The world as we know it, is void.... Go!....
& Henry, I'm not talking to you. So butt out! You couldn't hold a normal conversation, if you tried!
I can't tell ya 'bout that. I wasn't there. If you will settle for my opinion, I think that the "all" is a perpetual state of the interaction of motion of energy at a quantum state..that producing what you perceive as "matter"...which then eventually reverts back to it's original form of energy and cycles perpetually. This possibly being the reason that "gravity" attracts even at distances of "light years". Your planet experiences cyclic action, as your solar system, as your orb, as your greater universe, and all are interactive in effect by these principles of the interaction of wave forms of energy and attraction as is the "atomic" state(what is above-so is below).

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#588366 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm comparing the killing capability of both.
<quoted text>
Strange. I guess you don't know that vehicles are the #1 killer of kids 1-13....
<quoted text>
There ya go! "prospective murder weapons". You're learning.
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what a thing is designed for, almost anything can be used as a deadly weapon.
Ok then bring cancer into your argument, it’s a major killer. How about mosquitoes? They kill millions of people a year.

I know and funnily enough at any one time there are a lot more cars on the streets than guns. Strange that isn’t it? Does that give you the excuse you need to own a gun?

Learning what? I have been aware of the word prospective for some years. Look you fool, I know the majority of guns are not used to kill, that makes no difference to those that are.

Yes, however, if (and only if) a device is only used for its designated purpose then guns are designed and built as a weapon and cars (or pencils) are not. How they are used makes no difference to their designated purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Jim-ca 17,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 683,941
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 4 hr aldenmorgan737 3
More from around the web