|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, OK. If not, I would have dropped the first name. Courage One sounds cool.
"Courage One, repeat, Courage One calling Gay Girl. Come in Gay Girl".
I had a client who changed his name to Infinity.

No first name, no last name. Infinity.

It's perfectly legal.

But he has a hell of a time navigating his life with the name Infinity.

He has to leave unfilled a required field for the online registrations.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so if I leave a loaded gun on the front stoop and its stolen, I shouldn't be liable???
how about dynamite, if I leave a couple of cases of TNT out in the front yard and some Middle Eastern terrorists steal it then blow up a building killing hundreds of Americans, I shouldn't be liable...at least according to you.
tell me where does personal responsibility come into play???
You are creating strawmen and red herrings and you know it.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really a civil court lawyer?
OK, I'll tell you if you want.

But if I say yes, from then on I have to charge you for any further communications.

Accountant's orders.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a client who changed his name to Infinity.
No first name, no last name. Infinity.
It's perfectly legal.
But he has a hell of a time navigating his life with the name Infinity.
He has to leave unfilled a required field for the online registrations.
Buck Crick?

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm having great fun with them on the Why Does Jesus Love Me (I think that's the title) thread.
Check it out.
The very name sickens.

I've been on there before and decided to let the nice Christians enjoy their time together without my bothering.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where one needs to have respect for his fellow man(kind).
Right.

But not for the asthmatic fellow mankind, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where any one said the thief who used a stolen gun is not responsible for that crime.
Just because they say the gun owner may have some responsibility, doesn't mean they advocate letting the criminal off. Geesh, talk about your limited mind set, its binary logic for you, isn't it. Either the criminal is guilty or the gunner owner is, but it can't be both. 1 or 0.
I believe that their point is that the gun owner who didn't properly secure his firearms also has some culpability. as with everything, there are different degrees of responsibility. People who own guns have to admit that they are in possession of a deadly tool and need to take the proper precautions to secure that tool. A bat doesn't fall into that category.
I am a gun owner/collector. Its people like you, who refuse to admit that the primary purpose of a gun is to kill. That in order to own a gun, people should be required to undergo a background check. I go even further, that you should be required to take a gun safety course, at least an 8 hour course.
Tell me, do you think Adam Lanza's mother shares some cupability in what happened in Newtown Cn? She knew her son was a little off, and dangerous (according to a man who used to baby sit him ). She took him to the range and taught him to shoot. she obviously didn't secure the guns from him.
So is she completely innocent of the massacre?
They are bud. Where have you been all your life. Have you ever tried to even get a permit ...let alone a permit to carry or carry a concealed weapon?
Most all are very protective of that right, but there are those instances that things go awry...even in government and church ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where any one said the thief who used a stolen gun is not responsible for that crime.
Just because they say the gun owner may have some responsibility, doesn't mean they advocate letting the criminal off. Geesh, talk about your limited mind set, its binary logic for you, isn't it. Either the criminal is guilty or the gunner owner is, but it can't be both. 1 or 0.
I believe that their point is that the gun owner who didn't properly secure his firearms also has some culpability. as with everything, there are different degrees of responsibility. People who own guns have to admit that they are in possession of a deadly tool and need to take the proper precautions to secure that tool. A bat doesn't fall into that category.
I am a gun owner/collector. Its people like you, who refuse to admit that the primary purpose of a gun is to kill. That in order to own a gun, people should be required to undergo a background check. I go even further, that you should be required to take a gun safety course, at least an 8 hour course.
Tell me, do you think Adam Lanza's mother shares some cupability in what happened in Newtown Cn? She knew her son was a little off, and dangerous (according to a man who used to baby sit him ). She took him to the range and taught him to shoot. she obviously didn't secure the guns from him.
So is she completely innocent of the massacre?
It wasn't the guns that were insane...it was the people that got through the woodwork...just like the jim jones massacare, and the manson debauchery.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll tell you if you want.
But if I say yes, from then on I have to charge you for any further communications.
Accountant's orders.
LOL Here is a down payment.
$200.00 Wait I'll be generous here...

$2,000.00

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The very name sickens.
I've been on there before and decided to let the nice Christians enjoy their time together without my bothering.
Oh, I don't discuss the subject of the thread or religion.

It's a weird bunch, and I do some social interaction.

I think a majority have accepted me.

For better or for worse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot addiction is dependent on the personality type, just as alcohol addiction is.
The vast majority of people who have smoked pot do not become addicted to it. Just like alcohol, the vast majority of people who drink alcohol do not become addicted to it
with cigarette smoking, its a physical addiction, independent of the personality.
BULLSHIT!
Why do you think they piss test every job in the USA today...you are in denial of your own addictions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I may have broken that law.
See? There jist ain't no justice...

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT!
Why do you think they piss test every job in the USA today...you are in denial of your own addictions.
Drug tests determine what's in your system.

They don't measure "addiction."

I encourage you to think it through. Think it over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I leave the keys in, i'm lucky i have good Neighbours.
Sometimes, I don't park the car in the garage so when I have to go out in early morning and the car has snow or frost on it, i start it and put heating on and then i come inside, coz it's warm!
I'm going to do it again tomorrow morning, I mean this morning.
Ya better watch out sis...they'll be a charg'n ya with accomplice ta murder....or at least attemped accomplice anaways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I used to smoke, probably more than you. There was never any doubt that it was a health hazard but those addictive chemicals had me hooked. You are literally being - manipulated - by the tobacco companies and you don't even know it.
That explains it. Noth'n worser than a first roller...bad as fundies when it comes down to it.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That explains it. Noth'n worser than a first roller...bad as fundies when it comes down to it.
What's a first roller?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia, what country do you live in? Did you grow up in India?
I'm thinking of going to India next year for a number of reasons, one of them being I am a big fan of classical Indian music and will plan my visit with to coincide with one of the major classical music festivals they have every year.
Stay away from the northern borders...they been rais'n hell there for 4000 years or more now.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug tests determine what's in your system.
They don't measure "addiction."
I encourage you to think it through. Think it over.

They do indirectly , if you test positive more than once.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking strictly about bars and maybe bowling alleys, private clubs. Places where adults get together to drink and have fun. Nobody should smoke in a restaurant or anyplace that children are present.
There are some strip clubs where I live. I wonder if a girl with one leg could get a job? Too much of a distraction? I'm going to look into it.
Hey! If'n ya kin swing around a pole, Ya gott'r dicked sis!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u liar, u always sound drunk!
lol, i can imagine u exercising with a beer can, bringing it up to your lips and then back down, that's your workout, lol!!!
That has a deep meaning, but he didn't smoke!!
And I don't believe Jesus drunk wine for enjoyment, water was hard to find and it wasn't clean to drink in olden days so they drunk wine and things. U can't compare that time with now, unless u live in Africa.
Whaaaat? I don't drink water either.
Fish flunk in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 558,101 - 558,120 of679,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

502 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 216,173
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi 10 min hiiiiii 32
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min pusherman_ 511,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 596,437
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 PERMANENT ACTIVATOR free ... (Nov '12) 22 min Jessic 29
Arthritis Pain 33 min andet1987 22
GTA 5 V free download full xbox 360 game (Sep '13) 35 min DAVID 27
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 89,359
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••