Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588319 Jan 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We need an "ugly filter" built into our retinas.
xD
j/k
I've seen kids that are so ugly they are cute. It happens. Or maybe it's just some flaw in my perception; like the flip-flop that supposedly happens between an image entering the pupil and then the retina.
We need it on TOPIX too!

YOU would be "invisible"!

Azzhole!

Location hidden

#588320 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Batboy, Did I say imagination keeps you breathing? No, didn't think so. I did not stutter. God 'allows' you to breathe. So what 'Atheist Adlib' imput do you have to contribute? if any... Respectfully, SL :)
Actuality and reality would be a good start for ya.

Try it sometime...it cures delusion.

Location hidden

#588321 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? God will remember that you called him imaginary. Won't seem so imaginary when you get cast down into He--, well you know...:)
* If you were at all rational, we could have a great discussion, but that's not gonna' happen is it?
GN Batboy... Have a great night's sleep...
REMEMBER THIS---The irrational concoctions of irrational minds have no effect on actuality, and serve only as amusement for rational minds as they are introduced in the equation...so, you DO serve a purpose after all..

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#588322 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk 'bout befuddled!
(Yawn)... Enlighten me then, oh dark blunder...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#588323 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actuality and reality would be a good start for ya.
Try it sometime...it cures delusion.
Ahhh, there's that word, delusion... Atheist like to pass around the same words, and phrases... So, how do 'you' think we got here? Man walked straight out from the ocean? Know...Better yet, we evolved from Apes? Oh boy, can't wait!:)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#588324 Jan 15, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk driving deaths happen even more often. I am justified in owning a gun and protecting myself as much as I am owning a car to drive.
That my dear does not ease the minds of the parents of the children murdered at Sandy Nook. Nor does it ease the minds of the relatives of the victims at Aurora. However it’s an excuse that you use to justify yourself to live with – right?

What has drunk driving got to do with guns? Oh wait a moment, nothing, you are simply trying to justify yourself with irrelevancies. Apples and oranges, coconuts and sharks…

What has drunk driving got to do with your justification? Oh wait a moment, nothing, you are simply trying to justify yourself with irrelevancies. Apples and oranges, coconuts and sharks…

If you don’t have a decent or valid argument then you are not fit to own the weapon you argue for. So tell me have you got an argument that actually is gun based? Or are you hiding behind a 300+ year old law with nothing but fear that someone has a bigger one than you?

There is a reason why there are more gun deaths in countries without gun laws, that reason is guns are available to everyone, including the nuts. However until you are personally effected by such tragedy then there is no point in you even trying to understand that apples should be compared with apples.
flup

Christchurch, New Zealand

#588325 Jan 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree.
<quoted text>
And that would be the reason why your god would be unworthy of worship. I'd worship you sooner, assuming that you would never pour s wakeful creature into boiling rock, since you would be more worthy.
<quoted text>
I don't like that it's taught to children. It's terrorism.
I still reckon He deserves it, tho. Oh, so you want me to burn!!Burn!!Burn in eternal HELLFIRE!! And, well I reckon it should be taught to the littlies. Helps them to respect not only God's laws, but also Humankind's too.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#588326 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
REMEMBER THIS---The irrational concoctions of irrational minds have no effect on actuality, and serve only as amusement for rational minds as they are introduced in the equation...so, you DO serve a purpose after all..
LOL...Bahahahahah. Noted.'You DON'T serve a purpose. You add nothing to society but lies. Time will tell won't it...
So Obi-Wan, how did mankind begin?
I want to hear your expertise on this matter.... Since Christians are so brain washed and all.:)

#588327 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing cars to guns is perfectly logical. What we were discussing is how guns can be used to kill, and that cars can also be used to kill.
Because it just so happens that car accidents kill more people per year then gunfire does.
Go figure.
Is it? Then comparing guns with nuclear weapons is logical – right?

After all, a nuclear weapons can be used to kill right?

How about a pencil? Yes, that too can be used to kill.

Cars kill more people than sharks so do we compare them? Do we compare guns to sharks?
flup

#588328 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Amazing.
So I guess "his love" is like any other after all.
<quoted text>
That's three conditions.
<quoted text>
Amazing again. Wasn't it you that thought I needed medicating for my thinking?
<quoted text>
Every one of you seems to have a different version of this religion.
"Can you explain why there are several hundred thousand gods accepted by different religious people, but only one periodic table accepted by different scientists?" – anon
Yeah, but the THREE are all part of the ONE condition. You are RIGHT, IANS!! Just as well I took my meds for my NUTTY-ASSED BRAIN about an hour ago. They may worship several hundred thousand, but, like the Periodic Table, there is only ONE. That's why Christians like myself are monotheists. Gets too messy when there are 100ks of gods. VERY, VERY confusing!! Just the Almighty ONE.

#588329 Jan 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Alot of turds on this thread... Im outta here
same to you
Well that’s one turd less
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#588330 Jan 15, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> I still reckon He deserves it, tho. Oh, so you want me to burn!!Burn!!Burn in eternal HELLFIRE!! And, well I reckon it should be taught to the littlies. Helps them to respect not only God's laws, but also Humankind's too.
No god, no hellfire, no god`s law, just humankind nothing else!
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#588331 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They forgot to ban religion(which produces all the hatred in the first place) as well.
No, the mighty and the rich ones misuse the myths of religions for their bad uses! Capitalism has to be removed and the public religions too!
flup

#588332 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Disagree. Anybody who would refuse to torture is more moral than your god.
<quoted text>
I would agree. So much for being made in its image.
<quoted text>
Your god is the most sadistic and genocidal creature in all of fiction, far surpassing your devil. If sin or your god existed, then your god would have been the one to create it, and deliberately.
Yeah, I know they used to torture suspected witches and warlocks during The Inquisition, but THEY weren't TRUE Christians (even tho it DOES say in the Bible "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" - Exodus 22:18). Secondly, I say again, there is no comparing us with Him. We are indeed made in His image. Thirdly, God did NOT create SIN, and NOT intentionally either. That was the work of the Devil. God DETESTS SIN. He RUED the day He ever created humankind (Genesis 6:5-7) which is why He had to settle it once and for all through His only begotten Son dying on the cross, to be resurrected victorious, thus conquering Death, and giving humanity the pathway to eternal life (Romans 6:23).
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#588333 Jan 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
They forgot to ban religion(which produces all the hatred in the first place) as well.
No, they "forget" not, but they misuse it in their own interests!
flup

#588334 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not for an omniscient.
<quoted text>
Is this what you meant by, "I still go by what I say"?
==========
Here's the take-home message: You and I were once both encased in the same Christian cocoon. One of us bored out, and one didn't. I think that the reasons why are obvious. Christians would say that my faith was weak, and that I never really knew their god. I'm not sure that I would disagree.
But you CAN KNOW GOD through His Word, the Holy Bible. It will give you a reason for living. Think about it. You're an intelligent guy. When you look back on your whole life as you grow older, you will think to yourself, "Man!! I didn't know life was so short!! All those years of me saying those wicked, terrible, unspeakable things against the Lord, giving Him the finger, pissing Him off all the time, telling him to go eff Himself. Now, I'm an old codger who can barely walk, AND I'm getting DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to DEATH!! I think I'd better turn my life around and turn to God. Life really IS very short. Maybe there IS something in what that "flup" guy told me all those years ago on the Net." I'm praying for ya, man.

#588335 Jan 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, to shoot bullets.
<quoted text>
The argument is that a car CAN be used to kill, just like a gun.
<quoted text>
What guy? And if he's "shooting" , he probably has a gun.
<quoted text>
Even a gun in an unlicensed and unsupervised hand can counter the nutcases.
<quoted text>
Agreed. Lets find & eliminate the nutcases.
<quoted text>
So find the nutcases & we don't have a problem.
<quoted text>
You don't get to determine who is or isn't "fit" to carry a gun. So sorry.
So you are implying that bullets meant for enhancing a flower display?– you moron

So can a pencil, so can a nuclear weapon, your point is what?

Well in this case Adam Lanza and yes he had a gun, there are dead children that can be used to verify that. Perhaps you can explain to the parents how you feel?

Assuming the nutcase is not the one with the gun or the nutcase is not a better shot or the nutcase is not out of his head on something from south of the border or the nutcase is not … etc, etc.

OK, you are outa here…

Everyone is capable of loosing it so your silly argument is that we get rid of everyone because you want a gun. Why should everyone suffer because you are sh|t scared humanity? Surely only the ones with the hots to own a weapon should have their nuts eliminated? Or is that to simplistic for a gung ho, mine is bigger than yours, ego-testical moron?

Actually in my country I do. It’s called the vote, democracy, ever hear of it? However if all you can do is offer invalid comparisons to justify your fear then it’s obvious that you are mentally unfit, what was that about eliminating nutcases?

When you have a valid argument come back and try again
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#588337 Jan 15, 2013
bobbi wrote:
<quoted text>
prove there isn't
We don`t have to prove there is no god. We don`t even to prove there is no sphagetti monster!

Location hidden

#588336 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
(Yawn)... Enlighten me then, oh dark blunder...
Well, ya gotta pick a target y'know. I don't want'a divulge ALL the secrets what I know ...even if'n I does know everth'n.
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#588338 Jan 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Batboy, Did I say imagination keeps you breathing? No, didn't think so. I did not stutter. God 'allows' you to breathe. So what 'Atheist Adlib' imput do you have to contribute? if any... Respectfully, SL :)
Sorry not the slightets idea of any god!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Tellthetruth 37,310
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oneear69 688,931
You are of your father.....the devil 4 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web