Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is long ago dead.
Jesus is a myth.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588088 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll post a link later. They are VERY big in Japan and now going to be introduced in the U.S. after they get all the permits and such. Really cool. You have this solar panel hooked up in your garage. At night it charges your car and when it's full it starts to produce electricity and sends it to the grid so the electric company pays you money each month. Win-win.
Riverside redneck wouldn't know that because of his isolation and ignorance, he wouldn't even understand what a power grid is!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588089 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, has nothing to do with bullets. You lose again.
No difference between bullets is there? Only loser is you child!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588090 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
Trust in god is a myth no more!
It would be so funny if one day we all learn that Henry is really the pope, posting online. LOL...

Location hidden

#588091 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How juvenile of you! He was merely joking! You claim not to be a child, but you show us otherwise!
Bite me.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#588092 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I love literature.
.. what do you consider great literature ??..

Location hidden

#588093 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
um..... 19% is "roughly" 20%.....
That 1% equals a hell of a lot of people.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#588094 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It would be so funny if one day we all learn that Henry is really the pope, posting online. LOL...
Such a juvenile joke, I could imagine a 15 year old saying that!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#588095 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you're wrong but I'll check the link once you provide one.
We had this discusssion with her a few weeks ago. Some guy, perhaps the one who located the Titanic (I can't remembeer without googling it again) is diving to the bottom of the Black Sea, and he hopes to find their artifacts that will prove that there was actually a flood in that area in which the ocean broke through and filled what was then dry land and a lake (I may be wrong on the lake part) and left waht is now called the Dead Sea. He thinks that finding will prove the ancient legends that seem to be popular in that aread of the world, and could possibly explain where the writers of the OT got the idea for the Flood story in the Bible. There was actually to be a legitimate show at which time he would discuss this further. I saw him being interviewed for a preview of waht was to come.

He never made a claim tht he was going to prove that the Flood occurred nor that Noah's Ark existed. I suspect this guy is intelligent enouugh to know that those are myths, but that a local large Flood did occur has already been factually discovered. He jsut wants to find more actual artifacts to confirm that local flood.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/12/12/arc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ballard

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#588096 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where your going. You like pot but dislike tobacco. So you'll make any claim you can think of to honor pot and denegrates tobacco.
Got it. It's ok to smoke pot but it's bad to smoke cigarettes.....
No, you don't (see where I'm going).

In what post did Hukt say he likes pot?(whether he does or not)

In what post did Hukt say he dislikes tobacco?(ditto)

Did you even read this post?...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

From a familial and past professional standpoint, I have every reason to condone tobacco and shun marijuana.

But... I have an open mind and do neither... to each his own.

Let me say this...

Yes... In the past, I've smoked pot-o-plenty... will probably enjoy it the future.

Also... in the past, a little pot buzz has never kept me from getting up the following morning to "make the doughnuts". There were no residual "ill effects" degrading my will to do so. ABSOLUTELY NONE!

Can't say the same about alcohol. I'm just not that heavy of a drinker. Without fail, if I do tie one on, the next day sucks.

A cigarette gives me an instant headache (You mentioned your head hurting).

We all, at some time or another, get into a mood where we can't get motivated... I've been there, usually when a measure of creativity is called for and it just isn't forthcoming (Graphics shop, IT, etc).

Guess what helps (helped)?

Those customers were more than satisfied with the resulting output.

They kept coming back... and still do!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588097 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Music? You don't know what music is, because in your isolated little town, you have been indocrinated to see things in a way that is inhuman and perverse!
Isolated?

You obviously don't know where I live...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588098 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
ALREDY = ALREADY
Maybe to an atheist...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588099 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about tabaco, you are a redneck after all! And quite a filthy young man!
Never heard of tabaco.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588100 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, has nothing to do with bullets. You lose again.
Oh, that's right. The only way to murder is with bullets.

Sorry.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588101 Jan 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what do you consider great literature ??..
MAD magazine. lol

I like all kinds of literature. Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, Bram Stoker, Lewis Carrol, Moses, Darwin....

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#588102 Jan 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
A slingshot was high tech for that era. Wonder if they had a controversy over what size rocks should be banned?
Did anyone ever break into a school and slaughter large groups of students with a slingshot?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588103 Jan 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't (see where I'm going).
In what post did Hukt say he likes pot?(whether he does or not)
In what post did Hukt say he dislikes tobacco?(ditto)
Did you even read this post?...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
From a familial and past professional standpoint, I have every reason to condone tobacco and shun marijuana.
But... I have an open mind and do neither... to each his own.
Let me say this...
Yes... In the past, I've smoked pot-o-plenty... will probably enjoy it the future.
Also... in the past, a little pot buzz has never kept me from getting up the following morning to "make the doughnuts". There were no residual "ill effects" degrading my will to do so. ABSOLUTELY NONE!
Can't say the same about alcohol. I'm just not that heavy of a drinker. Without fail, if I do tie one on, the next day sucks.
A cigarette gives me an instant headache (You mentioned your head hurting).
We all, at some time or another, get into a mood where we can't get motivated... I've been there, usually when a measure of creativity is called for and it just isn't forthcoming (Graphics shop, IT, etc).
Guess what helps (helped)?
Those customers were more than satisfied with the resulting output.
They kept coming back... and still do!
We weren't talking about a little pot buzz, we were talking about the ill effects of habitual pot smoking.

I'll agree that a hit here and there ain't gonna do nothing bad to ya, but neither will a cigarette here and there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588104 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Did anyone ever break into a school and slaughter large groups of students with a slingshot?
2,000 year old school records are inconclusive.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#588105 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? We're not responsible for anything stolen and/or what the thief uses it for. Example: someone steals your phone & racks up a huge bill. You wouldn't have to pay that bill.
That's true, but a phone isn't a gun. Er, sorry: a phone isn't a tool.
Easy. It was stolen. Just like if your car gets stolen and is caught in a drug bust, you would t get charged for drug trafficking.
Not if you can prove it was stolen and not used with your permission. That's what I'm talking about. Aren't you interested in getting illegal guns off the streets?
Doubtful. Most guns used in crimes are already illegal. Forcing law abiding citizens to get insurance wouldn't change that.
Of course it will. If you make the owners more responsible for them, then necessarily gun owners will be obliged to be better caretakers of them.
Agreed. I see nothing wrong with gun registration. My guns are registered with the state of CA & if I ever sell them, they'll be re-registered to the new owner. If they're stolen, they're be registered as such.
Well, then we already agree it seems. Unfortunately, the process needs to be tightened up and consistent from state to state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 278,384
Muslims go home 10 min reality check 15
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Regina 627,361
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Earthling 14,223
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 42 min Grunt56 223,071
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min Adam 615,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Aussie Kev 681
More from around the web